Law No. 133 of 21 July 2000 approving Ordinance No. 102/1998 concerning vocational education system continues through ISSUING PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 346 of 25 July 2000, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 102 of 27 august 1998 concerning the vocational education system continue, issued pursuant to art. 1 item 10 lit. g) of law No. 148/1998 on empowering the Government to issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 321 of 28 august 1998, with the following modifications: 1. the title of the Ordinance shall read as follows: "Ordinance on the Organization and functioning of the system of permanent education through educational institutions" 2. Article 1 shall read as follows: Art. 1. the permanent Education and promotion-a person's social, is carried out under the present Ordinance, through educational institutions, in conjunction with the individual needs and requirements and the requirements of the market economy and social practice in a democratic society. "
3. Article 2 shall read as follows: Art. 2.-(1) permanent Education through the educational system is achieved through specific programmes, initiated and organized by public and private institutions working in the field, in the spirit of social partnership, using interactive methods with emphasis on multimedia approaches: correspondence education, distance education, videoconferences, computer assisted instruction, and more.
(2) Financing expenditure relating to the conduct of these programs ensure from appropriations from the State budget and/or from local budgets, contributions from participants, employers ' organizations and trade unions, from the national training Fund, established in accordance with the law, from the Fund for payment of unemployment benefit, existing funds with this destination, as well as from other sources. "
4. Article 3 shall read as follows: Art. 3.-(1) permanent Education through the educational system to provide: basic education completion), or through compensatory education appellant;
b) training continues through: improving vocational training and acquisition of new vocational qualifications;
c) civic education through the acquisition of skills and attitudes necessary for the exercise of rights and social responsibilities towards every citizen;
d) educating, nurturing the skills and interests of the individual citizen to fulfil an active social role.
(2) permanent Education through the educational system can be achieved through the participation of those interested in programmes organized within the institutional framework or through self-study. Final examination and certification are carried out in accordance with the law. "
5. Article 4 shall read as follows: Art. 4.-Permanent Education through the educational system is achieved through educational institutions organised as legal persons governed by public or private law: a) units and educational institutions of primary and higher education;
b) popular art schools, universities, houses of culture, cultural centers, libraries, museums, homes and youth clubs or trade unions, other public and private institutions;
c) centers for continuing vocational training of the Ministry of national education system, the Ministry of labour and social protection, Ministry of culture and other ministries or subordination of local public authorities;
d) non-governmental organizations, professional associations. "
6. Article 5 shall read as follows: Art. 5.-the methodology, the criteria for the approval of permanent institutions in education through the educational system, as well as the arrangements for the final examination and certification of vocational training shall be drawn up in accordance with the law, by the Ministry of education: national) for the programmes referred to in article 21. 3 paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) (a). a);
b) Ministry of labour and social welfare and the Ministry of national education, to programmes referred to in article 1. 3 paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) (a). b);
(c) the Ministry of national education), the Ministry of culture and institutions, for the programmes referred to in article 1. 3 paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) (a). c) and (d));
(d) the Ministry of national education) and the Ministry of labour and social protection, vocational training programmes continue. "
7. Article 6 shall read as follows: Art. 6. — (1) the educational Institutions specified in article 1. 4 may be issued under the conditions laid down in article 21. 5 and the other legal provisions in force, educational diplomas or certificates of completion, as appropriate, emphasizing the skills acquired.
(2) educational Diplomas and certificates of graduation may have, as appropriate, national or local validity. "
8. Article 7 shall read as follows: Art. 7.-Permanent Education through the educational system is provided by the trainers, specialists on fields, in the country or abroad, paid according to the legislation in the matter. "
9. Article 8 shall read as follows: Art. 8.-the Organization and permanent education through the educational system, on the areas of activity shall be conducted in accordance with the methodological norms issued by the institutions referred to in article 1. 5. "this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 3 February 2000, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT, VASILE LUPU, this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 20 June 2000, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. NICHOLAS, PRESIDENT of the SENATE ULM SADR ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─