Law No. 126 of 17 July 2000 on the approval of the Government Ordinance. 55/1997 modifying and completing law No. 56/1996 concerning remuneration and other rights of judges of the Supreme Court of Justice, the magistrates and the other assistants-staff published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 333 of 18 July 2000, the Parliament of Romania adopts this law.
Article 1 shall be subject to approval of the Government Ordinance No. 55 of 28 august 1997 on the amendment and completion of the law nr. 56/1996 concerning remuneration and other rights of judges of the Supreme Court of Justice, the magistrates and other workers-personnel, issued pursuant to art. and (b). j) of law No. 134/97 for empowering the Government to issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 225 august 30, 1997, with the following amendments and supplements: 1. In section 2, article 5 (3) shall read as follows: "(3) the salary of merit may be granted for a maximum of 50% of the total number of workstations, the magistrate Assistant provided in the functions of the Supreme Court of Justice, and for no more than 25% of the number of other positions."
2. In paragraph 3, article 11 shall read as follows: Art. 11.-(1)-Magistrates, who are appointed assistants after retirement, benefit from the bonus for seniority of work for the full length of the work, as well as other rights provided by law. Upon termination of these persons are entitled to the pension recalculation, including it in the basis for calculation of length of service and salary work completed after the retirement date.
(2) the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) are applicable and magistrates-assistants in receipt of pension service according to law No. 92/1992 for the judicial organisation, republished.
(3) The calculation of the pension service will be considered base salary, the bonus for seniority of work, as well as all other bonuses to base salary, on a permanent basis, and the upgrading of service will be made in the report and with these bonuses. "
3. After paragraph 3 shall be inserted in point 3 ^ 1 with the following content: "3 ^ 1. Article 12 (1) the introductory part shall read as follows: «Art. 12.-(1)-judges-assistants receive a raise stability in magistrate, in relation to the actual length of service as a magistrate, calculated on the basis of gross salary, as follows: "4. After item 5 item 5 is inserted: ^ 1 with the following content:" 5 ^ 1. -Insert after article 12 article 12 ^ 1 with the following content: «Art. 12 ^ 1. -Execution of specialist Staff on the steps of the professional benefits from the increase in stability conditions laid down in article 21. 12 which shall apply accordingly. "
5. In paragraph 6 of article 13 shall read as follows: Art. 13.-(1) Magristratii-assistants appointed by law to conduct the election and to Commission research to benefit from the wealth of the period that an allowance of 10%, applied to the gross salary, except where, by law, it establishes a remuneration.
(2) for attending meetings at the United Sections of the judges ' Panel of 9 judges and the Supreme Court of Justice judges-assistants receive for each meeting, of an allowance equal to 3% of gross salary, according to the criteria of quality and efficiency with the opinion of the Superior Council of magistrates. "
6. Paragraph 7 shall read as follows: "7. After article 13 Article 13 is inserted: ^ 1 with the following content: «Art. 13 ^ 1. -Magistrates-nurses who have the title of doctor in law scientific or Yearbook with a 15% increase in raw salary. "
7. In paragraph 8, article 22 shall read as follows: Art. 22.-depending on the necessities and functions can be used in specific budgetary units whose salaries are established by law. "
8. In paragraph 11, article 23 ^ 1 shall read as follows: Art. 23 ^ 1. -For risk and unnecessary neuropsihica and staff assistants of magistrates-run specialist vocational steps with a 50% increase in gross monthly salary. "
9. In paragraph 13, article 34 ^ 1 is repealed.
Article 2 article 36 of law No. 56/1996 concerning remuneration and other rights of judges of the Supreme Court of Justice, the magistrates and other workers-personnel shall be repealed.
Article 3 of Annex i. is excrete "Coefficients for ranking leadership of the Supreme Court of Justice", and in section "Coefficients for ranking functions of specialized legal execution from the Supreme Court of Justice", "menu item to run specialized Functions" shall eliminate the Office of judge; CRT. 1 and the first paragraph of the note.
Article 4 of the Ordinance the Government is going to replace the phrase "the law on judicial organization" with "no law. 92/1992 for the judicial organisation, republished ".
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 29 June 2000, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT, MIRON TUDOR MITREA this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 29 June 2000, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. NICHOLAS, PRESIDENT of the SENATE ULM SADR — — — — — — — —