Law No. 112 of 28 June 2000 approving the Emergency Ordinance of Government No. 17/1999 amending and completing law No. 42/1990 for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes-granting rights to their offspring, the wounded, as well as fighters for the revolution of December 1989, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 299 of 30 June 2000 Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 17 of 8 March 1999 concerning the modification and completion of the law #. 42/1990 for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes-granting rights to their offspring, the wounded, as well as fighters for the revolution of December 1989, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 102 of 10 March 1999, with the following modifications: 1. In article I, paragraph 1, introductory part shall read as follows: "1. are inserted after article 8 articles 8 ^ 1-8 ^ 4 with the following:" 2. In article I, section 1, paragraphs 2 and 3 of article 8 ^ 1 shall read as follows: "reparative Allowance shall be established and shall be paid on a monthly basis, based on the multiplier coefficients apply upon the average salary per economy press release National Commission for Statistics for the month of preceding the duties, as follows: a) for 1.60-great mutilated;
b) for persons classified under 1.40-the degree of disability;
c 1.20-to persons) classified in the degree of disability;
d-0.85) for persons falling within the third degree of disability;
e) for each survivor 0.60-entitled to receive indemnity reparative.
Great people and mutilated in 1st degree invalidity benefit from an allowance is granted to care what and settled monthly based on the coefficient 0.30 multiplier applied to the gross average salary per economy press release National Commission for Statistics for the month preceding the month in which payment is made. "
3. In article I, paragraph 1, after paragraph 2 of article 8 shall be inserted in paragraph 1 ^ 2 ^ 1 with the following content: "the amount of the indemnities provided for in paragraphs 1 and 2. 2 may not be less than the March due to year 1999. "
4. In article I, section 1, article 8 ^ 2 is repealed.
5. In article I, section 1, article 8 ^ 3 will read as follows: Art. 8 ^ 3. -Persons who have lost all or part of the capacity for work and the mutilated as a result of participation in the struggle for the victory of the revolution in December 1989 times in relation to the revolutionary events of December 1989, which were included in a social security scheme may be acquired prior to the date of contracting diseases or injuries, arising because of that disability, shall be entitled, in addition to the allowance, and the reparative invalidity pension regardless of the length of time, work on the invalidity lasts, established under the same conditions in which the invalidity pension is granted to persons who have suffered accidents at work.
Invalidity pension under the conditions laid down in paragraph 1. 1 adjourn on time the person in question performs activity under an employment contract, except for the person placed in third degree invalidity and who performs a task with half the normal work schedule. "
6. In article I, section 1, article 8 ^ 4 shall read as follows: Art. 8 ^ 4. -The provisions contained in the social security law, relating to the examination, review, suspend, resume, termination and payment of pensions, and applies for compensation rights established by this law of repair. "
7. In article I, section 1, paragraph 3 of article 8 ^ 5 shall read as follows: "the surviving spouse shall receive compensation if you were not reparative remarried throughout life, regardless of the duration of the marriage."
8. In article I, paragraph 2, subparagraphs b and e)) l) of paragraph 1 of article 10 shall read as follows: "(b) the fixing of the rent) basic tariff provided for a salary or a pension of up to 800 lei per month, without applying the increases what they perceive people who have an average income per family member more than 1,500 lei per month; The Government will periodically update the levels set out in this letter.
e assignment without payment) of forever cemeteries belonging to the public domain;
l) possibility of compensation with any other repairers; "
9. In article I, section 3, paragraph 1 of article 11 shall read as follows: "persons who have died as a result of participation in the struggle for the victory of the revolution in December 1989 times in relation to the revolutionary events of December 1989 shall receive a monthly amount equal to 50% of the allowance provided for in article reparative 8 ^. 2(a) e), throughout their lives. "
10. In article I, section 4, paragraph 5 of article 12 shall read as follows: "in the event of the death of the surviving spouse as provided for in paragraph 1. 1, or in a situation where children do not lie in its maintenance, the rights referred to in paragraph 1. 1 legal representatives is granted. "
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting of 22 May 2000, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. PRESIDENT of the SENATE, DANIELS T this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 23 May 2000, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT, VASILE LUPU — — — —-