Law No. 2 of 17 January 2000 amending and supplementing law No. 61/1991 to penalise infringements of the facts some social cohabitation rules, public order and peace, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 16 of 18 January 2000, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 61/1991 to penalise infringements of the facts to rules of coexistence, social order and public tranquility, republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 9 of 24 January 1997, changed and completed as follows: 1. In article 2, section 8) shall read as follows: "8) port, without, in the places and circumstances in which it might be putting our lives or bodily integrity of persons or it might upset public order and tranquility, of knife, pumnalului, sisului, castetului, boxing or other such objects manufactured or made specifically for cutting impungere, or bumping, and use in such places or circumstances of compressed air or compressed gas, fun object-based pyrotechnic mixtures or devices for electrical shocks; "
2. In article 2, after paragraph 8) to introduce points 8 ^ 2)-8 ^ 4) with the following content: "8 ^ 1) importation or purchase in the country for marketing purposes, for compressed air guns or compressed gas which print a larger projectile speed of 220 m/s shall be exempt from this provision of compressed air guns or compressed gas intended for use in training and competitions of the Romanian Federation of tyre , clubs and sports associations with wards shooting Federation, affiliated to it, which may acquire, hold and use weapons in this category according to the standards of international sports;
8 ^ 2) marketing weapons with compressed air or compressed gas to crossbows in Romania, springs for shooting, fishing or hunting in places other than in stores authorized to conduct transactions with firearms and ammunition;
8 ^ 3) sale of weapons with compressed air or compressed gas to crossbows in Romania, springs for shooting, fishing or hunting people who have not reached the age of 18, persons who have committed acts of violence referred to in the criminal records, as well as persons suffering from diseases mentioned in the certificate of the neuropsychological Health issued by territorial polyclinic;
8 ^ 4) netinerea authorized by the record stores to buyers of arms referred to in point 8 ^ 2) in the special registers, targeted by the police, they will be referred to civil status data, domicile and identity document number of the buyer, the number of criminal record, health certificate number neuropsihica, with the name of the frame, as well as the characteristics of the weapon sold.
If the buyer is the holder of a permit for the gun, is exempt from the obligation to present a certificate of criminal record and health neuropsihica, and if the buyer is the holder of a driving licence, it shall furnish the only criminal record. "
3. In article 2, paragraph 17) shall read as follows: ' 17) serving alcoholic beverages to consumers, public premises and out in the days and hours when, according to the legal provisions, they are closed or is it prohibited dissolution of alcoholic beverages times after closing time established by authorization; "
4. In article 2, after paragraph 17) introduce points 17 ^ 1 ^ 2) and 17) with the following content: "17 ^ 1) serving alcoholic beverages in public places, and besides them during public meetings, strikes, demonstrations, sports or other such public meetings in the vicinity, as well as the consumption of alcoholic beverages in such conditions by the participants;
17 ^ 2) disposal of liquor or mined in landscaped backyards at the entrance or in hospitals and other health care units, placement of the children's centres, educational establishments or institutions, on sidewalks or alleys of their access, as well as in the yard buffets from these places or in productive spaces; "
5. In article 2, paragraph 21) shall read as follows: "failure by 21) managers or employers, through their own staff or specialist public order in public places, hotels, motels, campgrounds, hostels, clubs, discos and other places of entertainment or leisure they run, as well as their refusal to grant support for the restoration of law enforcement agencies in their respective places of public order or for taking measures against persons who have breached the law;"
6. In article 2, after paragraph 22) is inserted in point 22 ^ 1) with the following content: "22 ^ 1) disturbed residents between the hours of 22.00-8.00, by producing noises, visitor or using any device, musical instrument object at high intensity in premises or the premises of a legal person located in the housing estate, or in the immediate vicinity thereof;"
7. In article 2, after paragraph 24) is inserted in point 24 ^ 1) with the following content: "24 ^ 1) breaking the suspension measure in accordance with the provisions of article ordered. 3 paragraphs 1 and 2. 2 and 3. "
8. Article 3 shall read as follows: Art. 3.-Offences under article 4. 2 shall be imposed as follows: (a)) with fine of 400,000 80,000 lei lei to those referred to in point 3), (4)), 9, 12)), 15), 16), 18), 19), 25), 28 and 29));
b) with fine of 150,000 lei to 800,000 lei or by imprisonment for minor offences from 15 days to 3 months, those referred to in paragraph 1), 14, 10)) ^ 2), 17, 20), 22), 23 and 26));
c) fine from 2,000,000 to 400,000 lei lei or by imprisonment for contravention of the 1 month to 6 months, those referred to in point 2), 5, 6)), 7, 8)), 8 ^ 1) 8 ^ 2) ^ 3, 8), 8 ^ 4), 11, 13)), 17, 17, 1) ^) 21), 22 ^ 1), 24 and 27));
d) fine from 3,000,000 lei lei to 1,500,000 or imprisonment for minor offences at 3 months to 6 months the Act referred to in point 24 ^ 1).
In the case of offences referred to in articles. 2 point 7, 17 ^ 1) and 21) ordering the suspension of activity and extent of public premises for a period of between 10 and 30 days.
In the case of repeat offenses. 2, item 17) ^ 2), 17, 18) and 22 ^ 1) ordering, we also measure the suspension of activity of public premises for a period of between 10 and 30 days.
In the event of the contravention referred to in art. 2 paragraph 24 ^ 1) ordering the withdrawal of authorisation for the operation of the premises.
Suspension of activity of public relations at times withdrawing the authorization for the operation of its ordering by the body which issued the authorization shall, upon the proposal of the body is discovered, which shall be communicated in writing to the measure taken, within 5 days from the date of referral.
In the case of offences referred to in articles. 2, item 27), 28) and 29) referral can be made and social protection bodies.
Penalty of fine may be levied and legal entity. "
9. In article 7, paragraph 1 shall read as follows: "Offences are found by the Mayor, its Trustees, officers, or subofiterii times by police officers, military leaders, subofiterii or soldiers from the gendarmerie, employees under contract."
10. Article 11 shall read as follows: Art. 11.-in the case of reports of irregularities, drawn up by the police and town halls to which it considers that the penalty of fine is neîndestulătoare, the clean report of findings shall be sent without delay to the nearest police body for it, where appropriate, to withhold on his făptuitor and you submit to the Court. "
11. In article 16, paragraphs 5 and 6 shall read as follows: "If the fine has not been paid by the offender until the expiry of the period and it is found that it fails in bad faith, the Court shall order its transformation in prison, taking into account the administrative portion of the fine remaining unpaid.
Transforming fine in prison will make contravention according to one day in prison for a set amount and the Decree of the Government receives renewed, without being able to overcome the prison's special administrative maximum laid down as alternative penalty to the offence committed. "
Article 2 Law No. 61/1991, republished, with amendments in this Bill, will be republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, posing a new texts.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on December 28, 1999, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT, ANDREW JOHN CHILIMAN this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on December 28, 1999, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. PRESIDENT of the SENATE, DANIELS T — — — — — — — —-