Law No. 194 of 21 October 1998 modifying and completing certain provisions of law No. 80/1992 relating to pensions and other social insurance rights of farmers PARLIAMENT ISSUING published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 405 of 23 October 1998 Parliament adopts this law.
Sole article the law. 80/1992 relating to pensions and other social insurance rights of farmers, republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 37 on February 9, 1994, as amended, modified and completed as follows: 1. Article 6 shall read as follows: Art. 6.-persons who have concluded an insurance contract according to this law and who have not paid the contribution provided are able to pay this contribution for previous periods, up to 2 years from the date of payment of the amount of the governed. "
2. After article 18 shall be inserted in article 18 ^ 1 with the following contents: "Art. 18 ^ 1. -(1) the survivor's pension shall not be granted by a convicted person's remaining final, for committing the crime of murder, attempted murder or causing death on the breadwinner from which derives the right to this pension.
(2) the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) shall also apply to persons receiving a survivor's pension in payment if they have been convicted for the crimes mentioned. "
3. Article 20 shall read as follows: Art. 20. — (1), as well as their family members are entitled to treatment in spas, in accordance with the law applicable in the State social insurance system.
(2) the right referred to in paragraph 1. (1) benefit, insured persons and their family members if they have contributed to the Fund of social insurance of farmers a minimum period of 6 months within the last 12 calendar months. "
4. Article 25 (3) shall read as follows: "(3) the survivor's pension shall be paid from the date of death of the breadwinner, if it was not retired, or from the date of the first of the month following the death of the pensioner. If the breadwinner's death occurred prior to the entry into force of this Act, the survivor's pension for the surviving spouse shall be paid from the date the application is submitted to the Office of pensions. "
5. Article 28 shall read as follows: Art. 28. — (1) payment of the pension is suspended during the period of how a pensioner deprivation of liberty.
(2) the resumption of payment of the pension shall be made, on request, after the termination of the case referred to in paragraph 1. (1)."
6. Article 32 paragraph 1 shall read as follows: Art. 32. — (1) constitutes a timely retirement and the period during which persons covered by social insurance envisaged by this law have achieved a volume of work in the former agricultural cooperative production or minimum contribution been paid provided by law No. 5/1977. For the period prior to 1 July 1992, the minimum contribution prescribed by law shall be considered paid to the level of 5,600 lei per month for the period in which it was carried out timely. "
7. After article 32 shall be entered in articles 32 to 32 ^ 1 ^ 2, with the following content: "Art. 32 ^ 1. (1) pension and other pecuniary rights, provided for in this law shall be paid to the holder or the appointed representative, through special attorney for receipt of pension rights or, at the request of the holder, shall be deposited in the account from another C.E.C. or banking institution with which the Ministry of labour and social welfare has concluded for this purpose, a Convention.
(2) For retirement that establish his domicile or residence in the territory of other countries, payment of the pension and other pecuniary rights is made under the terms of paragraph 1. (1). 32 ^ 2. (1) when performing any operations that are not related to the determination and payment of the pension, and other pecuniary rights granted by the territorial social insurance offices, pension and spa treatment for farmers, will be charged a fee of 2% is applied to the amount to be the subject of the transaction.
(2) the amount to be paid is determined by the territorial social insurance offices, pension and spa treatment to farmers, and payment shall be made at the cashier's Office Directorate General of employment and social protection of the County. The funds earned to make revenue in the budget of the Fund for the payment of pensions and other social insurance rights of farmers. "
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 17 September 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. Senate CHAIRMAN MIRCEA IONESCU-QUINTUS this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 21 September 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT, PAULA IVANESCU — — — — — — — — — — — — — —