Law No. 122 of 19 June 1998 on approval of the Government Ordinance. 12/1998 on fees for notary stamp ISSUING activity of PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 226 of 19 June 1998, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 12 of 29 January 1998 on stamp taxes for the notarial activity, issued pursuant to art. and (b). t) of law No. 221/1997 on empowering the Government to issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 40 of 30 January 1998, with the following amendments and supplements: 1. In article 3 (2) is repealed.
2. Article 4 (1) shall read as follows: Art. 4.-(1) Authentication between live acts, a. of ownership and other real rights, covering real estate, shall be charged to the declared value of the authentic instrument. If there is a manifest disproportie between the declared value and the value of the parts of the movement, the notary will delay authentication until the Act establishing the value of movement through the expertise carried out at the request of the Chamber of notaries, at its expense; in this case, authentication will be charged the amount thus determined. "
3. Article 7 shall read as follows: Art. 7.-(1) stamp taxes for documents and notary services are paid in cash or by bank transfer, on behalf of the State budget, the State Treasury or units of savings and Consemnaţiuni.
(2) legal persons pay stamp taxes in cash or by bank transfer, on behalf of the State budget, the Treasury Unit in which they have their tax headquarters. "
4. Article 10 shall read as follows: Art. 10.-stamp taxes for documents and notary services to make come from the State budget and include in the budget of revenue and expenditure of the Ministry of Justice, under the conditions and with the intended use stipulated by law for judicial stamp duties. "
5. Article 11 shall read as follows: Art. 11.-stamp taxes set out in the annex to this Ordinance can be updated by a decree of the Government, depending on inflation rate, at the initiative of the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of finance. "
6. Throughout the Ordinance, act is replaced by the expression concealed act secret.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting of 25 May 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. M. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT PAULA IVANESCU this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting of 25 May 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT PETRE ROMAN — — — — — — — — —