Law No. 112 of 5 June 1998 concerning the approval of the Government Ordinance. 11/1998 on modification and completion of the law nr. 146/1997 on charges of ISSUING judicial stamp Parliament Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 212 of 9 June 1998, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 11 of 29 January 1998 on modification and completion of the law nr. 146/1997 concerning the judicial stamp duties, issued pursuant to art. and (b). t) of law No. 221/1997 on empowering the Government to issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 40 of 30 January 1998, with the following modifications: 1. In article I, section 3, article 9 (5) shall read as follows: "(7) the issue of certificates on the research of transcripţiuni and inscriptiuni and, where appropriate, extracts or copies of the land register is charged with 5,000 lei for each specimen."
2. In article I, section 4, article 15 f ^ 1) shall read as follows: "f ^ 1) setting and compensation for non-material damage made to the honour, dignity or reputation of a person;"
3. In article I, section 5, article 15) shall read as follows: "r) applications submitted by owners or their survivors for restitution of property taken over by the State or other legal persons in the period 6 March 1945-22 December 1989, as well as applications and accessories."
4. In article I, section 6, article 17 shall read as follows: Art. 17.-are exempt from judicial stamp tax demands and actions, including legal remedies, according to the law, formulated by the Government, the Public Ministry and the Finance Ministry, regardless of their subject matter, as well as those made by other public institutions, when the public revenue. "
5. In article I, section 7, article 17 ^ 1 shall read as follows: Art. 17 ^ 1. -Are exempt from judicial stamp tax applications for the registration of associations of owners, tenants or mixed, addressed to the Court, as well as the transcript of the securities or, where appropriate, contracts for the acquisition of apartment buildings with more housing, with a view to the establishment of associations of owners, tenants or mixed. "
6. In article I, section 8, article 19 shall read as follows: Art. 19. — (1) the fees to be paid to the judicial stamp in cash or by bank transfer, on behalf of the State budget, the State Treasury or units of savings and Consemnaţiuni.
(2) legal persons shall pay fees in cash, judicial stamp or by transfer, on behalf of the State budget, the Treasury Unit in which they have their tax headquarters. "
7. In article I, section 8 shall be inserted after sections 9 and 10, with the following content: "9. In article 25 shall read as follows: lt; Lt; Art. 25. — (1) the amounts derived from the proceeds of levies provided for by the present law shall constitute revenue of the State budget and include in the budget of revenue and expenditure of the Ministry of Justice.
(2) the income of the judicial stamp will be used for the operation of the courts, tribunals, courts of appeal, Supreme Court of Justice and the Prosecutor's Office attached to these courts, the Ministry of Justice for personal expenses, for magistrates, asimilaţii, as well as for other personal expenditures, household expenditures, for the procedure, the costs of current and capital repairs, specialty publications capital expenditure in order to build offices for the courts and public prosecutor's offices, facilities, construction and purchase of housing.
(3) the allocation of revenue from stamp duties judicial beneficiaries and expenditures shall be made by order of the Minister of Justice, the Superior Council of Magistracy and the Ministry of finance.
(4) Availability of the end will be carried over to the next year, to be spent with the same destination. GT; GT;
10. Article 26(2) shall read as follows: lt; Lt; Art. 26. — (1) the amounts coming from the stamp taxes paid for notary activity, the taxes collected from the fees of lawyers and notaries public shall constitute revenue of the State budget and include in the budget of revenue and expenditure of the Ministry of Justice.
(2) the provisions of art. 25 para. (2) to (4) apply properly and those categories of income. GT; gt; "
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting of 25 May 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. M. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT PAULA IVANESCU this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting of 25 May 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT PETRE ROMAN — — — — — — — — — — —