Law No. 89 of 28 April 1998 (republished) beekeeping *) published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 549 of 5 august 2010 — — — — — — — — — — — — * Note) Republished pursuant to the provisions of art. II of law No. 131/2010 modifying and completing the law on beekeeping nr. 89/1998, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 464 of 7 July 2010, posing a new texts.
Interest law nr. 89/1998 was published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 170 of 30 April 1998 and was amended and supplemented by:-Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 62/1998 on modification and completion of the law #. 27/1994 on local taxes and fees, as published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 517 of 30 December 1998, as amended by law No. 149/1999, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 370 from 3 august 1999 and repealed with law No. 27/1994 by order No. 36/2002, repealed, in turn, by law nr. 571/2003 regarding the fiscal code, as amended and supplemented;
-Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 215/1999 concerning the modification and completion of some regulations on value-added tax, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 649 of 30 December 1999, rejected by law No. 285/2001, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 306 of 11 June 2001 and the repealed Ordinance, together with the Government. 3/1992, by Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 17/2000, repealed by law No. 345/2002 repealed, in turn, by law nr. 571/2003 regarding the fiscal code, as amended and supplemented;
-Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 17/2000 concerning value added tax, as published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 113 of 15 March 2000, approved with amendments and completions by law No. 547/2001, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 676 of 25 October 2001, be repealed through law No. 345/2002 concerning value added tax, as published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 371 of 1 June 2002;
-Law No. 571/2003 regarding the fiscal code, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 927 of 23 December 2003, as amended and supplemented;
-Law No. 390/2006 for completion of the law on beekeeping nr. 89/1998, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 898 6 November 2006;
-Law No. 266/2009 for the modification and completion of art. 7 of the law of interest no. 89/1998, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 482 from 13 July 2009.
Chapter I General provisions Article 1 In Romania beekeeping is a traditional pastime of the population and are its economic role, environmentally and socially, a part of the national wealth.
Article 2 the Ministry of agriculture and rural development together with the Ministry of environment and forests supports beekeeping activity, in order to protect bees, increasing production and bee families, of superior resources of bee and bee products.
Chapter II the conservation, development and capitalization Fund stub Article 3 (1) the Ministry of agriculture and rural development is contributing, through appropriate measures, to improve honey base within the Land Fund.
(2) the Ministry of environment and Forests shall, through appropriate measures, set out in the management plan forest resources pest within a national forest fund.
Article 4 local public administration authorities, on the grounds that they have under management, in order to improve bee resources will use priority at planting lands unsuitable for agriculture, to the edges of râpelor, roads, green spaces, trees, shrubs and other ornamental plants showing and interest in beekeeping.
Article 5 Beekeepers who placed the hives wintered in pastoral or are obliged to notify the local public administration authorities, in whose territorial RADIUS, place, time period, the number of bee families, and address of the holder of the hives.
Article 6 (1) of agricultural crops Pollination means entomofile with the help of bees shall be conducted on the basis of contracts concluded between the owners of the bee families and keepers of the culture.
(2) the cost of the benefit of pollination are established through negotiation between the parties.
Article 7 (1) local public administration authorities, as well as the autonomous administrations, agricultural or forestry profile will ensure a bee farm. outdoors beekeepers temporary or permanent, on the basis of authorisation issued by the Commission of basic pastoral and stupărit honey bee.
(2) At its own beekeeping can be assigned by the County of residence of the bee or in other counties.
(3) location of hives of bees on land owned by beekeepers, with any title, is made at a distance of at least 5 m from the railroads, public roads or property boundaries in the field of public or private sector, outside the city limits or.
(4) If the distance to the targets referred to in paragraph 1. (3) is less than 5 m, beehives must be separated from them by a fence, wall or another obstacle, the mesh through which the bees cannot penetrate into the flight, with a minimum height of 2 m, measured from the ground level, and continue on the same line as early as 2 m beyond Apiary beehives located at the extremities.
(5) the number of bee families placed on the ground, in accordance with the obligations laid down in paragraph 1. (3) and (4) is not limited.
Article 8 (1) land areas allocated to the hearth of its own beekeeping is granted depending on the size of the Apiary, in places accessible to public transport, and will not be less than 5 Laura Gadsby for every family.
(2) the duration of the assignment and the conditions of use of these lands, as well as the obligations of the Parties shall be determined by ending contracts between beneficiaries and land holders.
Article 9 in order to preserve the genetic Fund and beekeeping and stub of biological material and the seed production, Ministry of agriculture and rural development and the Ministry of environment and forests can set up nature reserves in bioapicole areas.
Article 10 (1) veterinary Network for State assistance in accordance with the national programme on health animal health defence.
(2) the diagnosis, treatment and release of drugs used to combat the bees are made by pub network health, the cost being borne by the budget of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development.
Article 11 the Ministry of agriculture and rural development, Ministry of environment and forests, as well as local public administration authorities shall ensure that the necessary measures for preventing the poisoning, due to actions for the control of diseases and pests of agricultural crops, Forestry Fund vitipomicole, etc., according to the legal regulations in force.
Chapter III, scientific research and training technical personnel for beekeeping in article 12 (1) the Ministry of education, research, youth and sport, Ministry of agriculture and rural development, as well as other public institutions, along with the bee Breeders Association from Romania, will ensure, through Uman institutes, continued improvement of autochthonous breed of bees and plant species nectaropolenifere.
(2) the institutions referred to in paragraph 1. (1) exercise the necessary measures for the development of scientific research in order to obtain selective chemicals in combating disease and pests from apiculture and sylviculture, which ensures the protection of bees.
(3) the companies ' research and Development Institute for apiculture "-S.A. and Beekeeping Harnaj"-"Alice S.A., as well as other specialized units ensure the elaboration of necessary technology for storage, conditioning, processing and diversification products covered domestic consumption and exports, with a view to proving their quality parameters set out by the Community rules.
Article 13 the Ministry of agriculture and rural development, Ministry of education, research, youth and sport and the Association of breeders of bees from Romania will take measures for the preparation and improvement of apiculture, as well as for strengthening the outreach activity in this area.
Chapter IV producers ' Stimulation apicoli Article 14 breeders ' Association of Romania, by bees from Commercial Beekeeping Complex Society "Alice Harnaj"-S.A., as well as other private companies approved profile ensures supply breeders with biological material, bee hives, parts, tools and equipment, biostimulators, medicinal products for apiculture honeycombs, artificial, and purchase from producers of products offered.
Article 15 Manufacturers also benefit from apicoli and the following amenities: a) granting credits for the purchase of beehives and bee families, gear and equipment as well as for bee-keeping, upgrading existing production capacities, in accordance with the provisions of the law of credit for agricultural production no. 150/2003, as amended, and of the Government Ordinance. 14/2010 on the financial measures to regulate State aid granted to farmers, from 2010, approved with amendments and completions by law No. 74/2010;
b) for vehicles intended for transport in the stupărit campaign of pastoral, bee-keeping and bee trailers, flags of these users will pay for the use of networks for national roads whenever necessary, as follows: one day, the 7 days and 30 days;
c) in State-owned forestry of the hives in the pastoral to nectaropolenifere sources.
Chapter V the bee Breeders Association from Romania in article 16 (1) breeders ' Association is an autonomous professional organisation and beekeepers from Romania, with legal personality and own patrimony, which operates according to the legal regulations in force and its status.
(2) the association representing their interests and beekeepers at all levels.
Article 17 (1) the assets of the Association of breeders of bees from Romania, made up of movable and immovable property constitutes private property and is protected by law.
(2) the real estate of the Association are indivisible and cannot be shared among members of the organization or between organizations.
(3) Construction completed on the lands referred to in paragraph 1. (1) may be subject to ipotecării and enforcement of the legal regime of land to be covered by civil contract between the land owner and the new owner of the building.
Article 18 within 90 days of the publication of this law in the Official Gazette of Romania, guidelines will be developed for guidance concerning agricultural crops pollination using bees entomofile.
Article 19 International Institute of Beekeeping Technology and economy of the International Federation of Beekeeping associations APIMONDIA-works in accordance with the provisions of Decree No. 370/1970, published in the Official Gazette, part I, no. 97 of 3 august 1970, and proper regulation of organization and operation.
Article 20 regulation on organisation stupăritului in Romania is referred to in the annex which forms an integral part of this law.
Chapter VI final provisions Article 21 violations of the provisions of this Act and the regulations adopted pursuant thereto shall entail disciplinary, administrative, civil or criminal liability under the law.
Article 22 in the case of administrative sanctions shall apply the provisions of Ordinance No. 2/2001 on the legal regime of contraventions, approved with amendments and completions by law No. 180/2002, as amended and supplemented.
Article 23 entry into force of this law shall be repealed any other provisions to the contrary.
Annex REGULATION (R) 28/04/1998