Law No. 86 of 23 April 1998 concerning the granting of material support for the surviving spouse and descendants of members of the Romanian Academy published in Parliament ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 165 of 27 April 1998, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1 (1) the surviving spouse, and children survivors titular members of the Romanian Academy or guaranteed benefit under the present law, monthly support option, set as a percentage of the quota allowance net of Member or correspondent, as appropriate.
(2) Spouses survivors of members of the Romanian Academy or guaranteed benefits from support of the material referred to in paragraph 1. (1) as follows: a) 60% of the allowance neta, for those whose incomes are lower than the monthly net income for a single person to be taken into account in calculating the aid;
b) 50% of the allowance the neta is receiving survivor's pension or invalidity pension;
c) 30% of the allowance for the neta in receipt of a pension for work and age limit.
(3) Children members of the Romanian Academy or guaranteed, benefiting from the survivor's pension, and receive support from the material referred to in paragraph 1. (1) as follows: (a)) 25% of the allowance for a single neta;
b) 50% of the allowance for the two children, neta;
(c) 75% of compensation) the neta for three children;
d 100% of compensation) the neta, for four or more children.
(4) material Support monthly paragraph. (2) and (3) shall not exceed the compensation which would have received if the Member or correspondent of the Romanian Academy.
Article 2, material Support granted under this Act, shall be recalculated at each change of the fee laid down for the Member or correspondent of the Romanian Academy.
Article 3 the children or descendants of the members of the Romanian Academy guaranteed enjoys the rights provided for in this law up to increased or, if they continue their studies, until their completion, without exceeding however the age of 26 years.
Article 4 (1) the right to material support provided for by this law shall be granted upon request, addressed to the Romanian Academy, and adjourn on time the beneficiary carries out income from provision of paid activity or an activity on its own.
(2) in the case referred to in paragraph 1. (1) in the case of persons are obliged, within 15 days after the commencement of the activity of payroll or, where appropriate, of the work on their own account, to notify the Romanian Academy's new situation.
Article 5 (1) the establishment and duties provided for in this law shall be made by the Romanian Academy.
(2) the amounts required for indemnities shall be recorded distinctly with this destination in its own budget, by the Romanian Academy, and support from the State budget.
(3) until the end of the financial year on year, ensuring the necessary funds from the budget reserve fund at the disposal of the Government.
Article 6 Of the provisions of this law shall benefit the surviving spouse and children survivors of members of the honor of the Romanian Academy, Romanian citizens, who have their residence in the country or abroad.
Article 7 entry into force of the present law, the Government Decree nr. 1.105/1990 laying down the conditions for granting of support material for the followers of the Romanian Academy members is repealed.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 30 March 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. VASILE LUPU, PRESIDENT of the CHAMBER of DEPUTIES, this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 30 March 1998, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. RADU VASILE, SENATE PRESIDENT-— — — — — — — — — — — —