Law No. 196 of 17 November 1997 approving Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 40/1997 modifying and completing the law on housing no. 114/1996, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 331 of 26 November 1997, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1 shall approve the Emergency Ordinance of Government No. 40 of 10 July 1997 amending and completing the law on housing no. 114/1996, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 154 of 14 July 1997, with the following modifications: 1. In article I, section 1, article 5(1) shall read as follows: "the Romanian legal entities that invest profit for housing, with the areas built those specified in annex No. 1 to this law, benefit from tax relief on profits invested with this destination, in the tax year in question. "
2. In article I, section 3, article 6 shall read as follows: Art. 6.-legal persons investing profit from Romanian in consolidation works to dwellings damaged by earthquakes, and the rehabilitation of existing housing, category III, IV and studios, realized in conditions H.C.M. nr. 1.650/1968 of H.C.M. nr. 1669/1969 H.C.M. and no. 585/1971, benefit from tax relief on profits, as prescribed. 5 of this law. "
3. In article I, section 5, article 12, paragraph 2 shall read as follows: "the Romanian legal entities investing in works from the land the site intended for housing construction enjoys exemption from profit tax, in accordance with the provisions of art. 5 of this law. "
4. In article I, section 7, article 17 shall read as follows: Art. 17.-Through the family, for the purposes of this law, shall mean the husband, wife, parents, children and spouses who live together and the household. "
5. In article I, section 9, article 20 paragraph 3 shall read as follows: "Loans for the construction or purchase of housing is granted once with Romanian citizenship to individuals who have not owned and have never owned a home. These loans shall be granted, notwithstanding the qualified persons in agriculture, education, health, public administration and religion, which establish their residence in the rural area, as well as those with the family household in housing that does not meet the minimum requirements of the surface, corresponding to the number of persons in the family, referred to in the annex. 1 to this law. "
6. In article I, section 9 shall be inserted after point 9 ^ 1 with the following content: "9 ^ 1. In article 20, paragraph 4 shall read as follows: lt; Lt; Upon receipt of the credit, the beneficiary must have established the House of savings and deposit Consemnaţiuni representing up to 10% of the loan amount requested. GT; gt; "
7. In article I, section 12, article 27 ^ 1 is repealed.
8. In article I, section 14, article 36 shall read as follows: Art. 36.-where, in residential buildings, one of the owners or tenants with good science and prevent any form of normal use of the property, creating damage to other owners or tenants, as appropriate, at the request of the owners of the buildings or their legal representative, the Court shall decide the arrangements for the use of real estate. "
9. In article I, section 15 of article 37 shall be repealed.
10. In article I, section 18 shall read as follows: "18. In article 62, paragraph 1 shall be inserted after a new paragraph which shall read as follows: lt; lt; Of rights referred to in Order No. 19/1994 will benefit from the date of entry into force of the law, and the keeping of căsătoriti who, each, up to 35-year-old until the end of the calendar year in which the contraction. GT; gt; "
11. In article I, section 19 shall read as follows: "19. In article 63, paragraph 1 shall be inserted after a new paragraph with the following contents: lt; Lt; Romanian legal entities investing for profit. 5, 6 and 12, separately or cumulatively, shall be eligible for tax relief on profits invested in accordance with art. 5 of this law. GT; gt; "
12. In article I, shall be inserted after point 20 points 20 20 ^ ^ 1 and 2, with the following content: "20 ^ 1. In article 69, paragraph 1 shall read as follows: lt; Lt; Within 24 months from the date of entry into force of this law, the owners of buildings with more housing in privately owned or joint venture shall constitute the Association of owners in accordance with the framework regulation of the associations of owners, contained in the annex. 2, which forms an integral part of this law. GT; gt; "
"20 ^ 2. Article 70 shall read as follows: lt; Lt; Art. 70. The Council of State Decree-No. 387/1977 approving the statute governing the Organization and functioning of the tenants Association, published in the Official Gazette, part I, no. 116 of 16 November 1977, shall be repealed 24 months after the entry into force of this law. GT; gt; "
13. In article I, paragraph 23, article 17 paragraph 1 of the annex. 2 "framework regulation of associations of owners" shall read as follows: "the Association of owners, with a majority of votes, the meeting may take measures aimed at improving the comfort and efficiency of the building. Major installations such as boilers, hot water, central heating, water tanks, elevators and other facilities of a similar scale can be changed only with the approval of the Association of at least two-thirds of the votes of the owners. "
Housing Law article 2 No. 114/1996, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 254 of 21 October 1996, with subsequent amendments, including those brought by this law, it will republish, posing a new texts.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 3 November 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHN CHILIMAN this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 4 November 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT PETRE ROMAN-----