Law No. 162 of 22 October 1997 approving Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 35/1997 concerning measures to enhance the legal and physical persons for employment work of graduates of educational institutions ISSUING the PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 288 of 24 October 1997 the Parliament of Romania adopts this law.
The sole article approving Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 35 of 8 July 1997 on measures to enhance the legal and physical persons for employment work of graduates of educational institutions and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 151 of 11 July 1997, with the following amendments and supplements: 1. In article 1, paragraphs (4) and (5) shall read as follows: "(4) the lists of posts will be communicated to the Ministry of labour and social protection, which will centralise and submit them to the Ministry of national education.
(5) the Ministry of national education will ensure these lists display every educational establishment, in relation to his studies and completed with the specifics of the job. "
2. In article 2, paragraphs (1) and (2) shall read as follows: Art. 2. — (1) any natural or legal Persons employing graduates with individual contract of employment for an indefinite duration, over a period of 12 months, for each graduate, a monthly sum representing 70 per cent of the net base salary, set at the time of his engagement.
(2) natural and legal persons employing graduates from among people with disabilities, with the individual contract of employment for an indefinite duration, receive, for a period of 18 months for each graduate, a monthly sum representing 70 per cent of the net base salary, set at the date of the commitment. "
3. In article 2, paragraph (5) shall read as follows: "(5) the obligation of restitution, as provided for in the preceding paragraph, shall not be the responsibility of natural or legal persons, if you have opened the individual labour contract for reasons attributable to the employer or not attributable to graduates."
4. Article 3 shall read as follows: Art. 3.-(1) graduates of the educational institutions under article 4. 1 can be counted more than once under this emergency Ordinance, within 12 months or, where appropriate, of 18 months from the date of completion of the studies.
(2) where, within the period of 12 months or, where appropriate, 18 months, li graduates coming off contract job for reasons not attributable to them, they fall to other natural or legal persons benefiting from incentive measures laid down by this emergency Ordinance, under the condition that do not exceed term of 12 months or 18 months referred to in the preceding paragraph. "
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting of 15 September 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHN CHILIMAN this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 2 October 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. RADU VASILE, SENATE PRESIDENT-— — — — — — — — — — — — — —