Law No. 144 of 24 July 1997 on the amendment and completion of the law nr. 33/1996 concerning reinstatement in some economic rights of the inhabitants of the Apuseni Mountains, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 172 of 28 July 1997, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Sole article the law. 33/1996 concerning reinstatement in some economic rights of the inhabitants of the Apuseni Mountains, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 105 of 23 May 1996, alter and completed as follows: 1. Article 2 shall read as follows: Art. 2.-to download and use by peddler, all inhabitants of the Apuseni Mountains in the counties of Alba, Arad, Bihor, Cluj and Hunedoara are awarded annually by the mayors and local territorial forestry subsidiaries of national forest, 10 cubic meters timber, but not more than 15 cubic metres.
Processing and use of that Peddler through timber is carried out in the form of boards, shingles, cut beams, beams, barrels, Poles, ciubere, vivid donite, forks, tails, oisti of the cart and other such products.
Through the family, for the purposes of this law, shall mean the husband, wife and their unmarried children with whom they shared the household.
The provisions of art. 2 (2). 1 do not benefit from high-profile companies and individuals were established by Government Ordinance. 27/1996. "
2. Article 3 shall read as follows: Art. 3. the fulfilment of the conditions-based. 2, town halls of these counties issued lt; Lt; Mot card gt; GT;, which will be included in the rights and benefits provided for in this law.
Request for issuance of license shall be addressed to the Mayor of mot, which is obliged to issue it within 5 days. Failure to observe the time limit shall entail, for the Mayor, in addition to administrative or criminal sanctions, and the payment of damages by the petitionar. "
3. Article 4 shall be repealed.
4. Article 5(1) shall read as follows: "mot License Holders can harness glued products at trade fairs, markets and government markets, oboare, as well as in the country, being exempt from any tax."
5. In article 5 4 shall read as follows: "mot License Holders shall enjoy a reduction of 50% of the cost of a second class ticket C.F.R. when evidence as it travels for products shipped on this reduction shall receive C.F.R. and mot license holders that provide services with the wooden material, consisting of clothing and wood repairs both led and the back rail. "
6. Article 6 2 shall read as follows: "the products with higher grade (donite, ciubere tail gear, barrels, wooden shingles, forks etc.) will be accompanied by the Act of origin of valuable material from which they were made following mot times."
7. After article 12 article 13 shall be inserted, with the following content: "Art. 13.-the other organs of the Ministries and Central and local public administration, which are concerned with the application of the provisions of this Act, shall ensure observance immediately exactly the requirements of markets, fairs and oboare, during the marketing of products resulting from the manufacture and repair of wood material, under penalty of damages. "
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 12 June 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHN CHILIMAN this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 10 July 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT PETRE ROMAN — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —