Law No. 133 of 15 July 1997 approving Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 17/1997 modifying and completing the order of the Government. 23/1995 on the establishment of the system of marking for cigarettes, tobacco products and alcoholic beverages, the PARLIAMENT published in ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 161 of 18 July 1997, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1 shall approve the Emergency Ordinance of Government No. 17 of 12 May 1997 on the amendment Ordinance No. 23/1995 on the establishment of the system of marking for cigarettes, tobacco products and alcoholic beverages, as published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 91 of 15 May 1997, with the following modifications): 1. In article 4, paragraph 3 shall read as follows: "the nature of those products subject to marking-unmarked or with false marks — which has become State property law, will wear special markings, made by authorized unit by the Ministry of finance with the printing thereof. The Ministry of finance will designate which unit will apply these stamps. "
2. In article 8, paragraph 4, renumbered 3, which shall read as follows: "specialized Unit, authorized to sell postage stamps, markings, such as buttoning, bands or labels directly to producers, importers or domestic unit authorized and designated by the Ministry of Finance with special stamps application."
3. Article 11 shall be supplemented by the second paragraphs 2 and 3, which shall read as follows: "economic operators manufacturers or importers may hold the stock marks required for 3 months.
At the end of the period referred to in paragraph 1, the holders. 2 are obliged to submit stock stamps unused to the issuing of the licence, which will have markings. "
4. In article 11, subparagraph d ^ 1) shall read as follows: "d) proof of the deposit or bank guarantee, equivalent to the amount of the excise duty."
5. In article 11, paragraph 4 ^ 1 shall read as follows: "the Bank Guarantee or bank deposit lodged under the provisions of art. 10 para. 3 cease only after the customs import formalities for all markings affixed to goods purchased and vamuita. "
6. Article 12 ^ 1 shall read as follows: Art. 12 ^ 1. -Constitutes infringement and is punishable under the Criminal Code forgery or counterfeiting of marks. "
7. In article 13, points (a) and (d))) will read as follows: "the territory of Romania) the marketing of the products referred to in article 1. 1 of this Ordinance, without being marked or improperly marked; "
"d) using stamps, armbands or damaged labels;"
8. Article 13 shall be inserted a new paragraph, paragraph 10, which shall read as follows: "the Government, on the proposal of the Ministry of finance, may, depending on the evolution of the inflation rate, to update the level of the fines referred to above."
Article 2 of the Government Ordinance No. 23/1995 concerning the system of marking for cigarettes, tobacco products and alcoholic beverages, as published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 193 of 25 august 1995, with subsequent amendments and additions, including those made by this Bill, will the Republic Official Gazette of Romania, giving it a new numbered items.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — * Note) changes ordered by this law refers to the texts of the Ordinance No. 23/1995, as amended and completed by Emergency Ordinance of Government No. 17/1997.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 30 June 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT PETRE ROMAN this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 1 July 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. VASILE LUPU, PRESIDENT of the CHAMBER of DEPUTIES — — — — — — — — — — — — — —