Law No. 123 of 9 July 1997 on the amendment Ordinance No. 32/1995 concerning the ISSUING judicial stamp PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 149 of 11 July 1997, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1 the Government Ordinance. 32/1995 on the timbre, as published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 201 of 30 august 1995, approved and amended by law No. 106/1995, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 270 of 21 November 1995, changed and completed as follows: 1. Paragraph 1 of article 1 shall read as follows: Art. 1.-(1) there shall be established a judicial stamp, which, under the present Ordinance, shall apply to actions, requests, documents and services competence of all courts, Ministry of Justice, the General Prosecutor's Office attached to the Supreme Court of Justice, as well as what the notary acts by public notaries. "
2. In paragraphs (1) and (2) of article 3 shall read as follows: Art. 3. — (1) applications for judgement summons addressed to the courts, the judiciary is the river cogîlnic stamp worth 3,000 lei, where allowability is requested in the resolution of the case, and worth 1,500 lei, when requests relate to exercise horses.
(2) where the applications referred to in paragraph 1. (1) whether the Fund or concern an appeal, with the purpose of a value of more than 1,000,000 lei, apply judicial stamps 15,000 lei, if the value is over 10,000,000 lei, apply judicial stamps 30,000 lei, and if the value is over 100,000,000 lei, apply judicial stamps 50,000 lei. "
3. In article 3, after paragraph (3) shall be inserted in paragraph 4, which shall read as follows: "(4) applications to the General Prosecutor's Office on the next Supreme Court Justice is the river cogîlnic with judicial stamps worth 3,000 lei, if under the law are subject to stamp duty."
4. Article 4 shall read as follows: Art. 4. Requests addressed to the courts for the issue of copies, certificates, investing, appended to the transcript (preparation) in advertising to instrainarilor real estate mortgage rights, inclusion, any other notaries in the records of summons, notices and advertising communicated through the bailiffs as well as any other requests that are not covered by the work of the courts, but shall be subject to stamp duty, according to the law stamps, apply judicial 1,500 lei.
Applications for the grant of citizenship or renouncing citizenship is the river cogîlnic judicial stamps with 15,000 lei.
Supralegalizarea of signature and seal of the notary public by the Ministry of Justice is the judicial stamps of the river cogîlnic with 1,500 lei for each specimen. "
5. Article 5 shall read as follows: Art. 5.-for the notarial what meet by public notaries, for which the law provides for stamp duties in the fixed amount shall be applied in judicial stamp worth 1,500 lei.
In the case of notarial acts which have as their object a value exceeds 1,000,000 lei apply judicial stamps 15,000 lei to those exceeding MDL 10,000,000 apply judicial stamps 30,000 lei, and if the value is over 100,000,000 lei, apply judicial stamps 50,000 lei. "
6. Paragraph 1 of article 7 shall read as follows: Art. 7.-(1) proceeds from the sale of stamps and judicial used as extrabudgetary income available to the Ministry of Justice, supplementary allocations from the State budget. "
7. Article 8 shall read as follows: Art. 8.-proceeds from the sale of stamps will use judicial for the proper functioning of the courts, tribunals, courts of appeal, Supreme Court of Justice, the Prosecutor's Office attached to these courts, for the administration of justice through the specialized body of the central public administration for the achievement of new issues of stamps, for the purchase of specialist publications and papers from the country and abroad modern systems of informatization and for providing incentives and magistrates, asimilatilor other personnel within the courts, prosecutors ' offices and the Ministry of Justice.
For incentives granted from the proceeds received from the sale of stamps, the judiciary is not due to social insurance contribution, the contribution to the Fund for the payment of unemployment benefit and supplementary pension contribution. "
Article 2 of the Government Ordinance No. 32/1995 on the timbre, as amended by law No. 106/1995, and by this law, shall be in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Romania.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 20 May 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. SENATE CHAIRMAN MIRCEA IONESCU-QUINTUS this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting of 23 June 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHN CHILIMAN — — — — — — — — — — — — — —