Law No. 127 of 9 July 1997 on the amendment and completion of the law #. 53/1991 concerning allowances and other entitlements of Senators and deputies, as well as personnel from the Romanian PARLIAMENT ISSUING published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 148 of 10 July 1997, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 53/1991 concerning allowances and other entitlements of Senators and deputies, as well as personnel from the Parliament of Romania, republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 23 of 31 January 1996, as amended, modified and completed as follows: 1. Article 7 (2) shall read as follows: "(2) Employees in receipt of salary merit and the amount thereof shall be determined in relation to the results of the work done. The work of these employees are analysed each year and compared with the results obtained shall be determined maintenance or withdrawal of salary merit. "
2. Article 9 (4) shall read as follows: "(4) by way of exception, the permanent Bureau on the proposal of the Secretary-General, can be reduced to 6 months minimum seniority required for passage in a superior promoting me."
3. After article 12 shall be included in articles 1 and 12 ^ 12 ^ 2, with the following content: "Art. 12 ^ 1. -(1) Employees who have a work experience within the apparatus of the Chamber of deputies or the Senate, if necessary, of at least two years, receiving a monthly increase of stability of 5%, calculated on the basic salary.
(2) for each year of seniority in employment, that threshold is 2 years old, the percentage referred to in paragraph 1. (1) plus 3 per cent.
(3) Increase stability, given the conditions in paragraph 1. (1) and (2) may not exceed 20% of the base salary.
(4) Increase the stability of the first date of the month following the month in which his length of service referred to in paragraph 1. (1) and (2).
(5) the increase of stability shall not be granted to persons assigned to work after retirement.
Art. 12 ^ 2. -(1) Employees employed in specific functions from the Chamber of deputies or the Senate receive a monthly raise privacy 15% calculated on the basic salary.
(2) the bonus referred to in paragraph 1. (1) benefit wage earners employed in functions other than those specified in the device of the two chambers of Parliament, carries out activities or work with confidential information, established by the permanent Bureau of the Chamber of deputies or the Senate, as appropriate. "
4. Article 15 shall read as follows: Art. 15.-in the Awarding of employees engaged or the Chamber of deputies of the Senate shall make out a prize pool which is by applying a rate of 10% on the salary Fund approved by each Chamber's annual budget to Parliament. From this Fund awards may be granted during the year, usually on a quarterly basis, employees who have completed or attended directly to the activity results, appreciated as valuable. "
5. In article 18, after paragraph (1) shall be inserted in paragraph (2) with the following content: "(2) Engaging employees, collaboration, time periods or work to be performed, the responsibilities, rights and procedure for payment thereof shall be established by the civil Convention, registered at the Chamber of deputies or the Senate, as appropriate."
6. Article 20 shall read as follows: Art. 20. — (1) the employee temporarily appointed to duties of a compartment or area of activity, where its head is missing a period greater than 30 days and not receiving salary on this period receives, in addition to the base salary of the tool, the professional level or stage at which it is employed, the allowance corresponding to the driving function which it picks up.
(2) where, in respect of certain leadership positions, are provided for the basic salaries, allowances, without driving to meet the person temporarily called such function shall receive base salary established for that. "
Article 2 the provisions of this law shall apply, as appropriate, and the staff of the Legislative Council, including the one employed on the payroll functions in accordance with the law. 40/1991, republished.
Article 3 the Ministry of finance will introduce in the structure of the State budget for 1997 changes arising from implementation of this law.
Article 4, law No. 53/1991 concerning allowances and other entitlements of Senators and deputies, as well as personnel from the Parliament of Romania, republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 23 of 31 January 1996 and its subsequent amendments, will the Republic Official Gazette of Romania, giving articles a new numbering.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 1 July 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT PETRE ROMAN this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 1 July 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. VASILE LUPU, PRESIDENT of the CHAMBER of DEPUTIES — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —