Law No. 108 of 24 June 1997 approving Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 9/1997 concerning certain protective measures for people whose individual contracts of employment shall be disposed of as a result of layoff by applying programmes of privatisation, restructuring, liquidation, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE nr. 132 of 26 June 1997, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Government Emergency Ordinance nr. 9 of 14 April 1997 on protective measures for people whose individual contracts of employment shall be disposed of as a result of layoff by applying programmes of privatisation, restructuring, liquidation, as published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 64 of 15 April 1997, with the following modifications: 1. Article 1 shall read as follows: Art. 1.-the employees of companies where the State owns at least a third of the total voting rights in the General Assembly as well as the companies, which recorded losses, arrears or negative financial flows, whose individual contracts of employment shall be disposed of as a result of layoffs carried out in the process of privatization, restructuring, liquidation, protection measures provided for in this emergency Ordinance. "
2. Article 4 (1) (a)) shall read as follows: "the General Assembly decision) of the shareholders of the company in which it owns at least a third of the total voting rights in the General Assembly or, as the case may be, the Board of Directors of the Régie, indicating that companies or autonomous administrations record losses, arrears or negative financial flows;"
3. Article 5 (1) shall read as follows: Art. 5.-(1) companies or autonomous administrations that were approved programmes of privatisation, restructuring, liquidation, under art. 3 and 4, shall communicate to the unions, established at the level of companies or public corporations, representatives of the employees of the times measures staff redundancies, as well as information on the number of employees to be made redundant, the reasons that determine these measures and the period within which it will carry out collective redundancies. "
4. In article 7 (4) shall read as follows: "(4) the leadership of companies or public corporations, with the agreement of the unions or employees ' representatives, may lay down additional criteria in addition to those referred to in paragraph 1. (1) to (3). "
5. Article 9 shall read as follows: Art. 9.-the Ministry of labour and social security, through the Directorates General for employment and social protection, respectively, of the District of Bucharest, has an obligation to provide services in respect of collective preconcediere in assisting companies and public corporations in the elaboration of the autonomous retraining programmes, as well as in training and orientation of individual employees. "
6. Article 11 shall read as follows: Art. 11. coordination of activities-For. 9 and 10, shall constitute the National Coordinating Committee of Active Measures to combat Unemployment, the tripartite body, with an advisory role, the main component will be approved by decision of the Government on the proposal of the Ministry of labour and social security. "
7. Article 12 shall read as follows: Art. 12.-for the implementation, at the local level, active measures to combat unemployment, it constitutes the county committees, respectively, of the municipality of Bucharest, advisory bodies, coordinated by the prefect, of which will be part of representatives of the county councils or local, decentralised services you ministries, the State property Fund, Trade Union and employers ' organisations. "
8. Article 14 b), c) and (e)) shall read as follows: "(b)) proposes priorities for rapid intervention group;
c) proposes priorities at the national level, the types of intervention and programmes of active measures put forward by the county committees coordination; "" e) coordinates and seeks County coordinating committees, respectively, of the municipality of Bucharest, to achieving active measures. "
9. In article 15, introductory part, shall read as follows: Art. 15.-Coordination Committees, namely the District of the municipality of Bucharest, have the following main tasks: ' 10. Article 18 (2) shall read as follows: "(2) probing Campaign and outreach to the general public, on the implementation of the active measures to combat unemployment covered by this emergency Ordinance, will be financed from the sources referred to in paragraph 1. (1)."
11. Article 20 (2) shall read as follows: "(2) the total amount of money granted pursuant to paragraph 1. (1) there shall be no more than three average salaries per economy, net in the following situations: a) the recipient is domiciled in a geographical area with an unemployment rate of at least 12%;
(b) a beneficiary domiciled in) a geographical area where there are a limited number of professional activities;
c the beneficiary exercise a profession), a profession or an occupation of a strict. "
12. Article 23 shall read as follows: Art. 23. — (1) the amounts of the compensatory payment shall be cash related transfer by the General Directorates of labour and social protection, and the District of Bucharest, in personal accounts, interest-bearing, name beneficiaries at Casa de Economii and Consemnaţiuni.
(2) for the opening of current accounts and operations carried out in these fee shall be charged to the beneficiary of compensatory payments.
(3) for the amounts of the compensatory payment, money related wired into special accounts, and for subsequent regularizările, Ministry of labour and social security will pay the household savings and a Consemnaţiuni up to 2%, as established by the Convention, similar to that provided for the collection of revenue. "
13. Article 27 becomes article 28 and article 28 becomes article 27.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 5 June 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. SENATE CRISTIAN DUMITRESCU this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 10 June 1997, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT ANDREW JOHN CHILIMAN — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —