LAW No. 42 of 27 May 1996 on the integration of the social security system and the retirement of filmmakers in the State social insurance system ISSUER PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL NR. 109 of 29 May 1996, the Parliament of Romania adopts this law.
Article 1 of the Social Security System and the retirement of filmmakers integrates into the State social insurance system.
Article 2 (1) the persons referred to in art. 1 benefits from social security rights for the periods for which they have paid insurance contribution. These periods shall constitute insurance duration.
(2) periods of work experience completed previously under the legislation in force until the date of the present law, shall be included in the duration of insurance.
Article 3 (1) of the social security Contribution is calculated on the income made by film makers from the work which it carries, which can not be lower than the minimum gross salary per country covered from the date of payment of this contribution.
(2) The level at which it pays social insurance contribution is payable and contribution of 3% additional pension.
(3) Monthly Payment of the contributions referred to in paragraph 1. (1) and (2) shall be due, required, by all filmmakers.
Article 4 receipt of contributions from the film are made by their organizations, they will be paid on a monthly basis in the social security account.
Article 5 (1) of the pension rights of persons referred to in art. 1, set up after the entry into force of this law, shall be maintained and shall be paid to the holders, with effect from that date, indexed, offset and increased as those in the social security system.
(2) under the same conditions shall be maintained and other social insurance rights.
Article 6 (1) from the date of entry into force of this law, the rights of social security shall be determined in relation to the insurance and income which is paid by the social security contribution.
(2) in determining the pension rights shall be used as the basis for calculating average income which is paid by the social security contribution in five consecutive years, at your choice, in the past 10 years.
(3) for the period up to 5 years after the entry into force of this law, the basis for the calculation of the pension of the insured person's income during the months in which the contributions have been paid, and pending the completion of the period of 5 years, the minimum gross salary per country, in respect of each period of legislated amounts.
Article 7 of the social insurance Heritage makers picks up by the Ministry of labour and social security on the basis of the protocol, in accordance with the balance sheet.
Article 8 the provisions of this law shall be completed with the legal provisions in force relating to State social insurance.
Article 9 (1) this law shall enter into force upon its publication in the Official Gazette of Romania.
(2) At the same time repealed any contrary provisions of this law.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 13 May 1996, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT of the CHAMBER of DEPUTIES ADRIAN NASTASE this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 13 May 1996, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. Dr. O'LEARY GHERMAN — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —