LAW No. 131 of 29 December 1995 on the amendment and completion of the law on education no. 84/1995 published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE NR. 301 of 29 December 1995 Parliament adopts this law.
Education Act article 1 No. 84/1995, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 167 of 31 July 1995, changed and completed as follows: 1. Article 58 shall read as follows: Art. 58. the State-University education, the duration provided for in art. 62 para. (1) or of article. 67 para. (1) is free, except for the charges levied for entry in the contest for admission, registration, reînmatriculări and repeating the examination or graduation. Also, charges may be applicable and for activities not included in the plan, requested by the student and approved by the Faculty Council. The amount of taxes and exemption from payment thereof shall be determined is the University Senates. "
2. Article 93 (3) shall read as follows: "(3) the Minister of education may suspend from Office for reasons justified the Rector of an institution of higher education, State or private, accredited. Judgment of revocation or maintenance of the Rector shall be taken by the University Senate, no later than 30 days from the date of service of the order of suspension. "
3. Article 94 paragraph 1 shall read as follows: Art. 94. (1) The University Senates and councils and university students are represented in a proportion of 1/4 of the members of these councils and the senate, in the conditions laid down in the Charter of the University. "
4. Article 140 (2) shall read as follows: "(2) for the performance of its duties, the Ministry of education constitute the structure rests on expert advisory bodies at the national level, compiled on the basis of professional prestige and morale: the National Council on education reform, the National Council for the accreditation of titles, diplomas and certificates, National Council of higher education, the National Council of scientific research in higher education , National Council of Libraries, the National Council of Rectors of the national commissions and specialized subjects. In addition, the Ministry of education's national scientific societies to consult teachers and, where appropriate, student organizations recognized nationally, as well as trade union organizations of educational staff at the branch level. "
5. Article 147 shall read as follows: Art. 147.-operatively the institution of higher education is provided by the Office of the Senate, composed of: rector, Vice Rectors, Scientific Secretary, general director of administrative and legal representative student organizations established at the level of the Institute. The Office of the Senate President is the Rector. "
6. Article 170, paragraph 4 shall read as follows: "(4) the general criteria of award shall be determined by the Ministry of education, in collaboration with the Ministry of labour and social security. The specific criteria for granting merit scholarships, study and social assistance shall be determined on an annual basis, the boards of Trustees of school inspectorates and the University Senates, and within the limits of the funds assigned in relation to the entirety of the pupils and students of the school and University activities. Scholarships benefiting students and students are indexable. The minimum amount of student scholarships must cover the cost of lodging and meals. "
7. Article 174 paragraphs 1 and 2 shall read as follows: Art. 174.-(1) pupils and students benefit from the reduced rate by 50% for local transport in the surface and underground, as well as for internal transport auto, rail and inland waterway, throughout the calendar year.
(2) pupils and students orphaned or from homes of children qualifying for free for the categories of transport referred to in paragraph 1. (1)."
Article 2 Education Act No. 84/1995, with changes and additions made by this Bill, will the Republic Official Gazette of Romania, part I. This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting of 20 December 1995, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. SENATE CHAIRMAN ION SADANI this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting of 20 December 1995, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT Of The CHAMBER Of DEPUTIES ADRIAN NASTASE — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —