LAW No. 127 of 27 December 1995 concerning the integration of the social security system and the retirement of members of the Union of artists of the national social security system in Romania of issuing State PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL NR. 298 of 28 December 1995 Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1 of the Social Security System and the retirement of members of the Union of plastic Artists from Romania integrate into the social security system after the entry into force of this law.
Article 2 (1) of the Social Security Rights, including pensions, for members of the Union of artists of Romania shall be established and shall be paid as provided by law. 3/1977 on the pensions of State social insurance and social assistance, as amended, in relation to insurance and income level.
(2) For the purpose of calculating the period of insurance as referred to in paragraph 1. (1) it sums up periods of work experience useful previously completed this law, certified by the Union of artists of Romania, to those in respect of which it has paid social insurance contribution, under the present law.
(3) previous work experience Through this law carried out useful means the period during which the activity was carried out, calculated from the date of debut, proved through participation at exhibition events or harnessing copyright heritage law within the system of the Union of artists of Romania.
Article 3 (1) of the social insurance Contribution shall be that provided for jobs classified in Group III and is calculated on the income made by the members of the Union of plastic Artists from Romania that it carries, which can not be lower than the minimum gross salary per country covered from the date of payment of this contribution.
(2) The level at which it pays social insurance contribution is payable and contribution of 3% additional pension.
(3) Monthly Payment of the contributions referred to in paragraph 1. (1) and (2) shall be due, required, by all members of the Union of plastic Artists from Romania.
Article 4 collection of social insurance contributions from members of the Union of artists of Romania shall be carried out by it, you will be paid on a monthly basis, in a centralized social security account.
Article 5 of the insurance assets of the Union of artists of Romania the Ministry of labour and social security, on the basis of protocol, according to the balance sheet.
Article 6 (1) of the pension rights of members of the Union of artists from Romania, set up after the entry into force of this law, shall be maintained and shall be paid to the holders, with effect from that date, indexed, offset and increased.
(2) under the same conditions shall be maintained and other social insurance rights.
Article 7 (1) after the entry into force of this law, the rights of social security shall be determined in relation to insurance and the insured income.
(2) in determining the pension rights shall be used as the basis for calculating average income which is paid by the social security contribution in five consecutive years, from the election of the last 10 years.
(3) the basis for calculating pensions is provided on income to the number of consecutive months in which you have paid social insurance contributions, and pending the completion of the period of 5 years, gross salary per country, in respect of each period of legislated amounts.
Article 8 the provisions of this law shall be completed with the legal provisions in force regarding pensions and State social insurance.
Article 9 (1) this law shall enter into force upon its publication in the Official Gazette of Romania.
(2) on the same date shall repeal the Regulation for the granting of pensions to members of the Union of fine artists, Fund software and their offspring, Government decision No. 650/1992, as well as any other provisions contrary to this law.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 11 December 1995, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. SENATE CHAIRMAN ION SADANI this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting of 11 December 1995, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT JOHN GACHUIRI-— — — — — — — — — — —