LAW No. 123 of 15 December 1995, for approval of the Government Ordinance. 42/1995 concerning the production of food intended for sale published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE NR. 293 of 19 December 1995, the Parliament of Romania adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 42/1995 concerning the production of food intended for sale, issued pursuant to art. and (b). c) of law No. 81/1995 on empowering the Government to issue decrees and published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 203 of 1 September 1995, with the following modifications: 1. In paragraph 4, subparagraph (f)) becomes paragraph a), and (a)), b), c), (d)) and e) are getting the letters b), c), (d)), e) and (f)).
2. Article 19 shall read as follows: Art. 19. Activities for which-licensing and manufacturing are in the field of the production of milk and milk products, meat and meat products, fish and fish products, bread and bakery products, bread and sugar and sugary foods, oils and fats, food, soft drinks, canned fruit and vegetables, wine, beer, alcohol, alcoholic beverages, bakery yeast, services and other activities specific to the production of food. "
3. Article 20 shall read as follows: Art. 20.-manufacturing Licenses of foodstuffs shall be granted to the following categories of producers of economic agents performing) activities in the field of food production, legal entities, regardless of the form of organization and type of property;
b) family associations or individuals authorized to pursue an independent economic activity in the production of food. "
4. Article 20 shall be inserted After article 20 ^ 1, which shall read as follows: Art. 20 ^ 1. -Agricultural producers, individuals, on the basis of the certificates of the manufacturers can conduct activities in the field of food production, without the manufacturing license. "
5. Article 22(3) shall read as follows: Art. 22. Grant of license-manufacture of food products is required by the economic operator performing such activity, the commissioning of each unit.
Businesses are in operation on the date of entry into force of this Ordinance are required to request, within 60 days, grant of license manufacture of foodstuffs.
Licenses for manufacturing food products shall be issued no later than 120 days after the date of registration of the application entity and the payment of a fee. The fee for issuing the license for manufacturing of foodstuffs is 500,000 MDL businesses, corporates, 250,000 lei and for family associations and businesses, authorized individuals who are paid to the C.E.C. units in order to open it by the Ministry of finance.
Changing the conditions that gave rise to the granting of a licence to manufacture oblige the operator to request, within 30 days, a new license for manufacturing of food products. "
6. Article 23 shall read as follows: Art. 23.-manufacturing Licenses of foodstuffs shall be granted for each category of foodstuffs, services and other activities in the field of food production. "
7. In article 26, paragraph 1 shall read as follows: "for the activity of surveillance and control and in order to protect life, health or the environment, representatives of agencies of agriculture and food have the right of access to areas, buildings, or other spaces of economic entities engaged in the production of foodstuffs and may provide technical analysis or samples for expertise in specialized laboratories authorized or accredited. "
8. In article 28, paragraph 3 (a)) shall read as follows: ' a) products have not certified in accordance with the national standards or other normative documents in force. "
9. Article 31 shall read as follows: Art. 31.-Finding contraventions and penalties for violation of the provisions of this Ordinance shall be made by authorized specialist personnel specifically from the Ministry of agriculture and food, from the Ministry of finance and from the Ministry of health. "
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 4 December 1995, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT of the CHAMBER of DEPUTIES ADRIAN NASTASE this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 5 December 1995, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. RADU VASILE, SENATE PRESIDENT-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —