LAW No. 116 of 4 December 1995 concerning the modification and completion of the law #. 76/1995 for declaring settlements Ip and Treznea Salaj County, townships, and martyr for the Declaration of the village of Treznea commune Treznea published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE NR. 284 of 8 December 1995, the Parliament of Romania adopts this law.
Article I the law. 76/1995 for declaring settlements Ip and Treznea Salaj County, martyr, as well as localities and declaring the village Treznea commune Treznea, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 145 of 12 July 1995, changed and completed as follows: 1. Article 2 shall read as follows: ART. 2. — (1) in the village of Treznea commune Treznea-Salaj County, Agrij is declared, it will bear the name of the Treznea.
(2) the commune has three villages in Treznea Treznea component and Bozna. Treznea commune residence is set in the village of Treznea.
(3) the name of the commune Treznea-change the Agrij Agrij.
(4) the commune has the Agrij Agrij and Rastoltu villages-dessert. Agrij is a commune in the village of Agrij fixes. "
2. Article 2 shall be inserted After article 2 ^ 1 2 ^ 2, 2 ^ 2 ^ 3, and 4, with the following content: "ART. 2 ^ 1. Salaj County Council-together with the General Directorate of public finance and financial control of the County and the Local Council Salaj Commune Agrij will assign the current revenue and expenditure budget of the Treznea commune-Agrij Agrij and between the municipalities of Treznea.
(2) after the entry into force of this law, the income and expenses which, under the law of the Treznea commune will be law administered by the local authorities of the municipalities, and local budget balance will be achieved on account of amounts broken down from the tax on wages and salaries, according to the law, within the limits of the provisions approved in 1995, Salaj County as a whole.
(3) the budget of the Treznea commune on the year 1995 will be the prefect by the representative involved in the primary and will be approved by the County prefect Salaj County Council Chairman, and with the opinion of the General Directorate of public finance and financial control of the County of Harghita.
(4) to take charge of teaching will be done on the basis of protocols concluded between the current Mayor of Agrij and prefect with representative of the Mayor of the commune Treznea and will be confirmed by the Permanent Delegation of Salaj County Council.
Art. 2 ^ 2. -(1) until the establishment of the law on local public administration authorities in the town Treznea, Salaj County, solving current will ensure two agencies you Prefect, appointed by order of the Government, with the Mayor and Deputy Mayor, as well as by a Secretary appointed by the prefect.
(2) the Remuneration of the Commissioner and Secretary of the proxies for the local Council will be made according to the provisions of law No. 40/1991, Republic.
Art. 2 ^ 3. -Up to local elections, local public authorities in Salaj County, Agrij, will function in the entry into force of this law.
Art. 2 ^ 4. -The annex to law No. 2/1968 on administrative-territorial division of the territory of Romania shall change accordingly. "
Article II law. 76/1995 for declaring settlements Ip and Treznea Salaj County, townships, and martyr for the Declaration of the village of Treznea Treznea commune, as amended by this law, shall be in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Romania.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 14 September 1995, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. Dr. O'LEARY GAITAN this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 21 November 1995, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT MARTIAN d — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —