LAW No. 76 of 23 July 1994 for the modification and completion of the law #. 85/1992 on the sale of homes and spaces with another destination of funds and State funds for economic or budgetary units of issuing State PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL NR. 196 of 29 July 1994, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 85/1992 on the sale of homes and spaces with another destination of funds and State funds of economic entities or State budgetary changes and completed as follows: 1. Article 1, paragraphs 2 and 3 shall modify and shall read as follows: "shall be exempt from the provisions of paragraph 1. 1 housing areas that exceed the maximum laid down in the regulatory acts under which dwellings have been performed from the State and from the funds of budgetary and economic units of the State, and those who present at the time of sale, the equivalent of superior art or special ornamental or benefiting from special amenities such as swimming pool, sauna, greenhouse, wine cellar, bar-wine bar, cold storage or the like.
Also exempted are protocol facilities that have served or serve dignitaries or other persons chosen or named functions as housing for the duration of tenure, even if they are subsequently removed from the book-keeping protocol housing. "
2. Article 2(2) shall modify and shall read as follows: "exception from paragraph 1. 1 housing, work in progress, by protocol, without payment, in the Romanian Parliament, the Ministry of national defense, Ministry of Interior, Romanian Intelligence Service, the protection and Guard Service, Ministry of Justice-Directorate-General of prisons, as well as those they are building through its own investment plans or they purchase using budget allocations ensure for this purpose. These dwellings are subject to housing. 1 (1). 3. "3. Article 4 modify and shall read as follows: ART. 4-Garages constructed out of State funds or from the funds of budgetary and economic units of the State can be purchased by holders of contracts of hire, without tender.
The sale price of such spaces shall be fixed at the amount of movement from the date of sale. "
4. In article 7, paragraph 1 shall be inserted after the two paragraphs, with the following content: "will also be sold on request, subject to the conditions mentioned in paragraph 1. 1 and in compliance with the provisions of art. 1 (1). 3, holders of lease agreements and the houses which before 6 august 1945 have belonged to State institutions, public corporations and State-owned companies which have ceased existence after that date, or, where appropriate, have become, through reorganization, economic or budgetary units.
The evaluation and sale of dwellings referred to in paragraph 1. 1 and 2 and in article 13. 1 (1). 1, for which there were no concluded contracts of sale and purchase by the date of entry into force of this law, shall be made under the terms of Decree-Law No. 61/90 and of the present law, supplemented by the provisions relating to depreciation coefficients of Decree nr. 93/1977 at a price depending on crawled up the increase in the national minimum wage per country at the date of purchase, against the existing at the date of entry into force of law No. 85/92. "
5. The present paragraphs 4 and 5 of article 7 shall modify and are replaced by the following three paragraphs: "Houses of intervention within the meaning of this law are those intended for accommodation of staff units economic or budgetary that, through the employment contract, fulfilling the tasks or functions that require a permanent presence, or in case of an emergency, within the unit. These homes are not sold.
Economic or budgetary units can hold and own funds to build housing, intended for hiring out of employees, with the lease contract of employment enhancement. Administration module and the eventual disposal of such housing will be established for the boards of management units, respectively.
The houses of rural service, intended for medical staff, teaching staff, other professionals or the Ministry of Interior, not to be sold. "
6. Article 9 3 shall be repealed.
7. Article 10 3 and 4 changes and will read as follows: "the right of property referred to in paragraph 1. 1 is acquired and building land plot, as was determined by the authorization of the construction or technical data of building land plot measurements.
For people who acquire housing in conditions of Decree-Law No. 61/90 and of the present law, the assignment of the land is made under the terms of art. 35 para. 2 of law No. 18/1991. "
8. Article 11 paragraph 4 shall modify and shall read as follows: "the family, within the meaning of that is governed by the provisions of article. 15 para. 2 of law No. 5/1973, which owns several homes with rent, it can buy under the present law, and Decree-Law No. 61/90, only one home. "
9. Article 12, paragraph 2 amend and shall read as follows: "proceeds from advance from monthly price movements for housing built from State funds pour in full on the budgets of municipalities, towns or communes in which is situated the apartments in question."
10. According to paragraph 2 of article 12 introduces a new paragraph with the following content: "the amounts derived from the sale at auction of construction financed from State funds, referred to in art. 2 (2). 1, art. 3 paragraphs 1 and 2. 1 and art. 6 paragraph 1. 1 in addition, do the local budgets of local authorities in whose territorial RADIUS the respective constructions are located, to be used only for completion of other homes that are in various stages of construction and for which funding from the State funds. In the event that there is no housing work in progress in the administrative and territorial unit, these amounts will be disbursed in accordance with para. 2. "11. Article 4 shall be completed and shall read as follows: "until payment in full of the price of housing acquired under this law may not be instrainata or revamped without prior authorisation of the saleswoman. Unit price guarantee its collection of art by entering the mortgage over housing, operation is exempt from stamp duty. "
12. Article 19 paragraph 1 amend and shall read as follows: "sale-purchase Contracts concluded in breach of the provisions of Decree-Law No. 61/90 and of the present law are struck by absolute nullity. "
Article 2 Law No. 85/1992 on the sale of homes and spaces with another destination of funds and State funds economic entities or State budget, as amended by this law, shall be in the Official Gazette of Romania.
This law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 6 July 1994, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT MARTIAN DAN this law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 6 July 1994, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. Dr. O'LEARY GHERMAN — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —