LAW No. 53 of 8 July 1994 approving Ordinance No. 13/1994 issued under law No. 4/1994 on empowering the Government to issue ordinances and authorization of contracting foreign loans and ISSUING guarantee PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL NR. 179 of 14 July 1994, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
The sole article approving Ordinance No. 13 of 14 January 1994 regarding the inflation moderation by extending the application of the additional tax on the salary Fund, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 21 of January 25, 1994, issued pursuant to law. 4/1994 on empowering the Government to issue ordinances and authorization of commitment and guarantee foreign loans, which alter and completed as follows: 1. According to paragraph 1 of article 2 shall be inserted a new paragraph (2) with the following content: "(2) The units to which the average salary calculation gross for the month of December 1993, determined according to paragraph 1. (1) is less than 155,000 lei, for the month of January and continue to use a gross average salary calculation 155,000 lei a month. "
2. Paragraph 2 of article 2 shall become paragraph 3.
3. In article 6 (1) shall read as follows: ART. 6.-(1) additional Tax shall be determined on a monthly basis as the difference between the tax calculated on the taxable wages fund exceeding the additional, cumulative from 1 January 1994, and that actually paid at the same time, until, and including on costs. "
4. Article 8 (1) shall read as follows: ART. 8. — (1) the elements of the calculation of the Fund not subject to additional taxation of wages incurred in December 1993 shall be recorded in the directions of work and social protection and the municipality of Bucharest, by each company majority-owned by the State and the autonomous regie, not later than 30 June 1994. '
5. Article 12 is amended to be completed and shall read as follows: ART. 12.-under this Ordinance the Government will authorize the Ministry of labour and social protection and the Ministry of finance to elaborate guidelines. "
6. After article 12 introduces a new article, article 13, which shall read as follows: ART. 13.-the provisions of this Ordinance shall be applicable until 31 December 1994. "
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 6 May 1994, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. Dr. O'LEARY GAITAN this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on June 29, 1994, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT Of The CHAMBER Of DEPUTIES ADRIAN NASTASE — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —