Law No. 41 on June 17, 1994 (republished * *) (* updated *) on the Organization and functioning of the Romanian radio and the Romanian television Society (updated until June 1, 2014) ISSUER-PARLIAMENT-------*) Republished pursuant to art. II of law No. 124 of 22 June 1998, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 227 of 22 June 1998, giving it a new texts.
Law No. 41 of 17 June 1994 was published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 153 of 18 June 1994 and amended by Emergency Ordinance of Government No. 89 of 24 December 1997, published in Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 378 of 29 December 1997 (approved by law No. 69 of 2 April 1998, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 140 of 7 April 1998).
Chapter I General provisions article 1 shall establish the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television, Romanian Society as autonomous public services of national interest, independent editorial, by reorganization of the Romanian radio and television.
Article 2 the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and Television Company are Romanian legal person with its headquarters in Bucharest and operate under the control of Parliament, under this law and in accordance with the international conventions to which Romania is a party.
Article 3 (1) Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian Society have a duty to ensure, through their whole activity, pluralism, free expression of ideas and opinions, the free communication of information and correct information of public opinion.
(2) the content of the programmes of the Romanian radio and the Romanian television Society must meet professional standards.
Article 4 (1) Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television, Romanian Society as a public service in achieving the General objectives of information, education, entertainment, are required to submit, in an objective, impartial, realities of life socio-political and economic international and domestic, to provide correct information to the citizens on public affairs, to promote, with competence and requirements, language, values of authentic cultural creation , national and universal, scientific, of national minorities, as well as democratic values, civic, moral and sporting, to push for national unity and independence of the country, for the cultivation of human dignity, truth and justice.
(2) in the performance of their duties, Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian Society must respect the principles of the constitutional order from Romania.
Article 5 (1) Programs of the Romanian radio and television of the Romanian Society must not serve on any grounds whatsoever as defamation of the country and the nation, let alone being free to war of aggression, hatred, racial, class or religious, do not incite to discrimination, territorial separatism or public violence, do not propagate any obscene contrary to accepted principles of morality.
(2) broadcasts, through their content, psihomorală or physical development threaten to children and young people will not be broadcast between 5.00-24.00.
(3) minors or persons presumed to be ineffective behavior that they have committed infringements will be presented so that the images do not allow them to be identified. Exploiting visual impairments of persons presented in psychosomatic television broadcasts shall be prohibited.
(4) the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian Society must reserve a portion of the emission of the political parties represented in Parliament. Time affected political parties shall not exceed one-hundredth of the entire broadcasting time weekly. The distribution of the emission time on political parties is done in relation to the share of their representatives in Parliament, taking into account a unit for every mp, including for representatives of national minorities.
(5) the programmes must not prejudice the dignity, honour, private life of the person and any right to his own image.
Article 6 (1) dissemination of advertising by public service radio and television can be done only by the contract concluded with the customer advertising, advertising program producer or their authorized representatives, subject to the conditions laid down in the rules of mandatory *) developed by the National Audiovisual Council, published in the Official Gazette of Romania.
(2) failure to comply with the standards established by the National Council for the attainment of the Broadcasting advertising in radio and television broadcasting shall be imposed according to law nr. 48/1992.
Note ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ *) mandatory Rules, as revised, were published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 290 from august 7, 1998.
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Article 7 (1) the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian Society will promote and encourage the dissemination of audiovisual creations.
(2) not later than 4 years after the entry into force of the present law Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian Society will reserve for European works a majority percentage of the time, in the calculation that will be informative and sporting shows, games, advertising and teletext services.
(3) the creation of European broadcast at least 30 per cent will be creation, including the creation of specific national minorities.
(4) in the creation of at least 35% Romanian will be cultural creation.
(5) the Romanian radio broadcasting Company and the Romanian television Company will reserve under the terms of paragraph 1. (2) to (4), at least 10% of their transmission time of creations made by independent producers, in the country or abroad.
(6) the application of paragraph 1. (2) to (5) shall be done gradually, in stages whose deadlines will be set by the National Council of the audiovisual.
Article 8 (1) autonomy and editorial independence of public service broadcasting and television are guaranteed by law, and their programs are protected from any interference of the public authorities, as well as the influences of any parties, socio-political parties, trade unions, economic or commercial bodies and pressure groups.
(2) does not constitute interference application compulsory National Council of audiovisual broadcasting, according to the law No. 48/1992.
(3) communications equipment and Networks, which constitute the technical support for national programmes of public service broadcasting and television, are made available to the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television, Romanian society during the whole broadcast period, on the basis of the contract.
Article 9 public service broadcasting and television are required to submit, as a priority, and the free press or public interest messages received from the Parliament, the President of Romania, the Supreme Council of Defense of the country or from the Government.
Article 10 (1) the expert staff of public service broadcasting and television, throughout the duration of the employment contract under the protection of this law.
(2) the categories of persons who enjoy the status of journalist and broadcaster, television journalist status, throughout the duration of the employment contract shall be determined by the rules of organization and functioning of each company.
(3) the Statute containing the rights and duties of journalists will be drafted by a Commission, made up of different members of each Board of Directors and filmmakers from delegates of the plenary of the radio and television, and will be approved by the boards of the companies on the basis of the relevant parliamentary committees.
(4) the Commission shall elect a Chairman, and if it is not chosen within 15 days, it will be designated by the specialized parliamentary committees meeting.
(5) the statutes shall contain mandatory rules in place to ensure: a) defending journalists and other filmmakers broadcasts against attempts to ştirbi the professional independence and rights to violate;
b) participation in decision-making relating to the statutes of the other journalists and filmmakers broadcasts;
(c) the person concerned obedience), where they are to be applied to the penalties prescribed by law or statute;
d) occupation of journalist and producer in terms of professional responsibility, legal or moral, as appropriate;
e dispute resolution regarding) the application of the Statute by an internal Court of arbitration.
Article 11 (1) for the purposes of this law, is part of the expert staff any person who carries out, produce, develop, prepare, or coordinate programs or times shows that has a direct participation and content creator to achieve them. Through its own bylaws, the two companies will nominate the functions falling within the provisions of this paragraph.
(2) the duration of the commitment period referred to in paragraph 1, staff. (1) can't handle or exercise other functions, except for teaching, than with the consent of the Executive Board of the public service in which they work.
Article 12 (1) audiovisual Creation follows the general scheme of the legislation on copyright and related rights.
(2) materials created as a public service employee, intended for elaboration or carrying out shows whenever programs can be used in addition with the written approval of the company only by authorised persons from the public service in question.
Article 13 (1) the expert staff; 11 cannot be part of the political parties and other political parties and shall keep an equidistant policy throughout his professional activity, ensuring respect for diversity of opinion.
(2) referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2. Employees (1) may not be part of the leadership of other companies or television broadcasting nor may combine functions of execution within them.
(3) the Employees referred to in paragraph 1. (1) can collaborate on other broadcasting or television with the approval of the Executive Board of the public service in which they work.
(4) failure to comply with the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) and (2) shall be imposed with disciplinary action including termination of the individual contract of employment or, where appropriate, dismissal from Office.
(5) if the failure to comply with paragraph 1. (1) and (2) it caused a damage of the society in which they work, the employee will be required to repair its according to law.
(6) how will be made available to carry out the provisions of this article shall be laid down in the rules of organization and functioning of each company.
Article 14 (1) news and information should be disseminated in a manner faithful to, and commenting on their must be done with objectivity, without any influence from public authorities or other legal persons governed by public law, private or to certain individuals.
(2) news and information to be disseminated in the form of text or images must be checked. Their meaning must not be deformed or made by way of forms, titles or commentary.
(3) liability for any information or creation made known to the public, as appropriate, in accordance with the law, producer of broadcasts or programs, author, and public service broadcasting television, respectively.
(4) the news or information disseminated, which subsequently prove inaccurate, should be corrected in conditions similar to the broadcast.
(5) dissemination of information through which harm the rights or legitimate interests of a natural or legal person entitle them to Editor's specialty wax rectified, which must occur within 48 hours at the request of any natural or legal person concerned.
(6) in the event of refusal, the person injured shall be treated in a right or legitimate interest may ask the Director general of the company not later than 5 days after the end of the para. (5) right to retort.
(7) the right to replicate will be broadcast during the same shows and the same time at which the right or legitimate interest of the person was infringed, within 48 hours following the request of the person concerned.
(8) Responsibility for rectifying the editor in question belongs to the driver, and is responsible for granting the right to replicate the returns of the firm's director-general.
(9) Nedifuzarea and the right to rectify the failure to replicate the subject matter before the courts.
(10) other cases concerning the right to be exercised in accordance with their replica mandatory *) established by the National Council of the audiovisual, published in the Official Gazette of Romania.
(11) the confidentiality of information sources of specialized personnel is guaranteed by law.
(12) disclosing sources, motivated by violation of the public interest can only be made on the basis of the provision issued by a Court of law.
(13) in the exercise of powers by the professional journalists and other filmmakers, shows the information cannot be obtained except by lawful means and moral, and their use can not be made privately.
Note ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ *) binding Rules have been published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 303 of 22 December 1993.
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Chapter II of Article 15 Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television were Romanian Society, each profile or, as object of activity: a) programmes broadcast or television in the Romanian language, in the languages of national minorities or in other languages, for informational purposes, cultural, educational and entertainment;
b) broadcasting of programmes by broadcasting stations and lines for transmission of programmes, owned, or rental of audiovisual telecommunications networks, including radio, satellite, cable or any other means;
c) Organization and achievement in their own studios or in conjunction with other internal or external partners, radio programs, television, recordings, on disks, on magnetic media, feature films, television series, documentary films, and programs required for Exchange with similar organizations in the country and abroad or for recovery;
d) activity of artists for their own bands, arranging concerts, festivals and performances with the public, as well as competitions with their own bands or in collaboration with other artists, including contests and games of intelligence or luck, conclusion of contracts with artists and Romanian or foreign agents, for shows, concerts and performances that we organize, paying fees and obtaining receipts in accordance with the law;
e) conducting publicity activities through their own publications and broadcasts, for beneficiaries in the country and abroad;
f) activity to the specific issues, editing and transmission to broadcast programs, promotional materials and other publications related to radio and television;
g) realization of nutrition shows in youth training in the educational, moral, religious and patriotic, in collaboration with legal entities of public law, legal persons governed by private law and natural persons;
h) performing research and design activity, as well as specific works audio and video technology for their own requirements or those of other parties in the country or abroad, and tracking the results of scientific research and their exploitation according to law, promote scientific and technical progress in the activity of the company;
I) performing live, according to the law, in the field of activity of foreign trade transactions and payments in lei and in foreign currency;
j) organize co-productions with foreign partners in the sphere of radio programmes and television production, processing and realization, Exchange, export and import of page for times television programs or broadcasters, where appropriate;
k) representation in dealings with international bodies to which Romania is a party, the conclusion of conventions and establish collaborative relationships with organizations of broadcasting and television from other countries;
l) building and sending abroad, with a view to dissemination, according to agreements with similar organizations, radio broadcasting, television and film;
m) organising exchanges of filmmakers and broadcast correspondents with radio and television from other countries, making it possible to reciprocal direct information on the realities from Romania and from the countries concerned;
n) preservation and archiving of audiovisual recordings and documents that are of interest to national heritage; periods of storage and archiving conditions and access to archived documents and records shall be established by the regulations on the organisation and operation of the two companies, according to the law;
a) any other activities established by law.
Article 16 (1) the Romanian radio broadcasting Company and the Romanian television Society develop and convey to broadcast programs in Romanian language and in other languages, listeners and viewers around the world, to promote the image of Romania and its national and foreign policy.
(2) to this end, within the framework of the Romanian radio and television of Romanian society operates programs for overseas departments.
Article 17 Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian Society have the following rights: a) use their own networks of transmitters and relays, as well as those made available by lease;
b) to transmit or to register, without paying, public authorities public debates, rallies, demonstrations, rallies and other events or actions to which public access is unrestricted. Transmission of television or radio or recording for the purpose of transmission, without payment of any kind from the show or from public places in which they are represented, or exposed, as well as cultural events, artistic and sports can be done for information purposes only once, with a duration of not more than 3 minutes, subject to observance of the legislation on copyright and related rights;
c) to register and use in their programs of cultural creations in all fields, with the enforcement of copyright and related rights;
d) to establish, in accordance with the law, prices and tariffs in lei and in foreign currency for the activities and services it provides, in the specific field of activity which it conducts, with the exception of subscription fees;
e to organise their own networks) correspondents in the country and abroad.
Chapter III organization and operation of article 18 (1) directing the public service radio and television, in the each company shall be ensured by: a) Board of Directors;
c) Steering Committee.
(2) the Board of Directors for each company and consists of 13 people, one of which performs the function of President.
(3) the President of the Board of Directors is the Managing Director of the company.
(4) the Administrative Council shall work on the basis of its own rules of organization and operation.
Article 19 (1) members of the Board of Directors of the Romanian society of radio broadcasting, namely the Romanian television company, are appointed by majority vote of the deputies and senators in the meeting of the two chambers.
(2) the lists of candidates shall be submitted to the permanent offices of the two chambers, as follows: (a) parliamentary groups reunited) from the two chambers put forward proposals for eight seats, according to the patterns of political and their share of Parliament;
(b)) the President of Romania for a place;
c) for a Government;
d) staff of each company shall designate, by secret ballot, the candidates for the two seats in a ballot organized by the management company;
e) minority parliamentary groups, for a seat.
(3) the proposals made will nominate the candidate for the post of the holder, as well as the candidate for the post of alternate member and shall be forwarded to the permanent offices of the two Chambers within 15 days of the triggering procedure of appointment.
(4) the permanent Offices of the two chambers of the Court shall forward lists of candidates standing committees, with a view to hearing them at the meeting.
(5) following the hearing, the specialized standing committees will draw up a joint advisory opinion, motivated, which he will present in the meeting of the Chamber of Deputies and Senate, accompanied by a list of candidates proposed for the posts of retired persons and a list of proposed candidates for the posts of Deputy, but no less than 9 for each company in part in accordance with the structure laid down in paragraph 1. 2. In the event that no proposals have been made within the time limit referred to in paragraph 1. (3) the Board of Directors works for the component to validate at least 9 members.
(6) lists of candidates shall be submitted to a vote at its meeting in its entirety of the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate and be approved by a majority vote of Deputies and senators. The vote is secret and express themselves.
(7) the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Romanian society of radio broadcasting, namely the Romanian television company, is called by the Parliament, sitting in the commune, of the full members of the Council at the recommendation of standing committees, in compliance with procedures for the hearing and to vote under this article. The purpose of the proposal, the specialized standing committees will examine with priority, within 7 days, the candidate recommended by the full members of the Board of Directors. Hearing the candidate is made by the Commission, in the presence of members of the Board of directors respectively.
Article 20 (1) Board members shall be appointed for a period of 4 years.
(2) members of the Parliament and the Government may not be part of the boards of the two companies.
(3) standing committees, meeting, the two Chambers may propose a majority vote of the members of the plenary, the dismissal of any member of the Board of Directors, whose activity is inappropriate. Parliament decides by majority vote. The place became vacant in this manner or for any other reason deals with the alternate.
(4) if the vacancy cannot be filled by alternate, those referred to in article 1. 19 para. (2) will make a proposal for substitution, to be submitted to the vote, given that the appointment has been made. The term of Office of the members thus appointed expires once the mandate of the entire Board of Directors.
5. Vacancies on the Board of Directors of each company are announced publicly within 15 days.
Article 21 (1) where the procedure of appointment of the Board of Directors is not completed by the Parliament during the parliamentary term that was triggered after the formation of the new Parliament will resume.
(2) If, because of the situation referred to in paragraph 1. (1) the Board of Directors to whom the mandate expires may not be replaced, he extends the mandate until the appointment of new Board of Directors.
(3) where the situation provided for in paragraph 1. (1) at a time in which, for various reasons, there was no Board of Directors, nor the legal President, Parliament called upon the proposal of the specialized standing committees, appoints interim director, with a well-defined mandate.
(4) the extension of the mandate or the duration of temporary work may not be older than 6 months.
Article 22 the Chairman and members of the Board of Directors shall submit to Parliament the following oath: "I swear to respect the Constitution and laws of the country, to Romania's interests appear, fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens, let me meet with honor, conscience and without bias I devolved powers according to function and to keep professional secrecy. So help me God! "
Article 23 (1) the members of the Board of Directors, who have the status of employees of the Romanian society of radio broadcasting or, where appropriate, Romanian television society, retains all rights and obligations arising from this quality, less right to hold at the same time and leadership positions in the company.
(2) the Director general of the Romanian radio broadcasting Company, as well as the general director of Romanian television Society receive a gross monthly salary of a Cabinet Minister, assimilated.
(3) other members of the Board of Directors of the Romanian radio broadcasting Company and the Romanian television Society receive an allowance each month, representing 25% of the monthly gross salary of the Director-general of the society in question. Board members are entitled to the settlement, according to the law, the cost of transport and accommodation, incurred as a result of participation in the meetings of the Board of Directors.
(4) members of the Board of Directors and Executive Board members may not participate on the Board of Directors of a company which has activity in the audiovisual field and may not participate in company with the Romanian radio broadcasting company or, where appropriate, Romanian television Society maintains business relationships or interests.
Article 24 (1) the Board of Directors meets monthly and whenever the company's interests so require.
(2) the Administrative Council shall be convened by the Chairman, which proposes the agenda, or at the request of at least one third of the number of its members.
Article 25 for complex decisions, the Board of Directors may result in activity analysis of external collaborators.
Article 26 (1) the work of the Administrative Council are headed by the President, and in his absence, by another Member of the Board, if it has been designated by the President or the oldest Member of the age.
(2) the Board of directors working legally in the presence of the majority of its members, and decisions shall be adopted if at least half plus one of the total number of its members. Quorum were not met leads to reschedule the hearing, no later than 15 days, with the same agenda.
(3) in the case of neîntrunirii Board of Directors at the time limit referred to in the preceding paragraph, its Chairman will inform parliamentary committees for culture, arts and mass media of the two Cameras on the situation. After consideration of referral commissions, plenary meeting can propose the replacement of one or more members of the Board of directors or its dissolution. The proposals of the commissions will be brought to the attention of the permanent offices of the two Chambers within 24 hours from the date of the decision, and in the case of dissolution, Parliament will call within 60 days after the new Board of Directors.
(4) the President of the Board of directors remains as dissolved general director until the appointment of new Board of directors or until the appointment of an interim director-general.
Article 27 the Board of Directors shall have the following powers: (a) development concept) approves of the society and the rules relating to the strategy and structure of the programmes; oversees compliance with the manner in which the company fulfills its obligations in schedule of programs and in the license issued by emission National Broadcasting Council;
b) approve the organisational structure of the company, as well as economic restructuring and staff necessary for the efficient functioning of society;
c) conditions to approve the Organization of contests for appointing members of the Executive Board;
(d) approve detailed regulations) to specify the public service functions as laid down in this law and the regulations;
(e) approve the draft budget) and follow its execution; shall allocate autonomous functional units, after approval;
f) approves the balance sheet and the profit and loss account, the annual, forward them to the organs provided for in the law and make them publicly available;
g) approve, according to competence, the investments to be carried out by the company;
h) establishes, in accordance with the law, extending or restricting the activity of the undertaking, establishment or non-Autonomous functional activities;
I) approves the guidelines of the component units of the committees;
j) approve the rules of organization and functioning of society;
k) presents the Finance Ministry proposals for grants to be included in the State budget, for approval by Parliament;
l) approves the maximum volume of bank credits;
m) approve proposals for amending budget within the limits of revenues;
n) approve the organisational structures of the company powers relating to hiring and spending of any kind, including investment, trade and financial transactions, rental of movable or immovable property, in accordance with the law;
a current) activity reports and approves measures to future activity;
p) approve the terms of cooperation for securing objectives and property, established in conjunction with the Ministry of the Interior;
q) approve the proposals of the Steering Committee to participate in the development of activities in other companies with Romanian or foreign capital, some rental spaces channels transmitting radio or television;
r) representation of proposals to approve the national societies of broadcasting and television, respectively, in their relations with international organizations, as well as those concerning the conclusion of agreements and to establish collaborative relationships with similar bodies in other countries;
s) approve proposals for sales and concession contracts, according to the law;
t) approve measures for respecting the legal provisions on the protection of the environment;
u) annual report to Parliament presents and any other reports required by the standing committees of the two Chambers;
v) exercise any other powers assigned according to legal provisions and rules of organization and operation.
Article 28 the Director-general shall have the following duties and responsibilities: to ensure, together with) Steering Committee, the current leadership of the society;
b) features, controls and is responsible for executing the decisions of the Board of Directors, as well as agreements entered into by the company;
(c) endorse the proposal) Steering Committee, legislative regulations and instructions for operation, maintenance, safety in operation and use their own networks of transmitters and relays, as standard equipment, design and construction and repair of all the machinery of society, as well as for commercial operations, specific accounts, recruiting, training and improvement of personnel;
d) approve the hiring and firing of personnel of the company and called the heads of departments and heads of units directly under, after the competition, in accordance with the law;
e) approve, in accordance with the law, hiring specialists, for a limited period, for conducting studies, papers, and other determinations also required the company;
f) approves the participation of delegations and mandate to domestic or international gatherings, business meetings or studies of interest to the company;
(g) exercise any other powers) the incumbent from legal provisions and rules of organization and operation approved by the Board of Directors and approve any further measures concerning the work of the society.
Article 29 the Director general represents the Romanian radio broadcasting Company or, where appropriate, Romanian television Society in relations with other organs and organizations of the country, as well as participate in international relations and, with the approval and the terms of reference given by the Board of Directors, international meetings.
Article 30 (1) the general manager may delegate its duties of subordinates, with the exception of the powers laid down in article 21. 28 lit. c) and (d)).
(2) the interim Director-general has powers under article 4. 28-30. Appointments and hirings made by interim general manager shall be made on specified periods, up to the limit of its mandate.
Article 31 the Committee director of the Romanian society of radio broadcasting and television of the Romanian society is composed of the Director-general and of not more than 7 members, carries out its activity in accordance with the rules of organization and functioning and shall have the following powers: to put in execution the decisions) and the decisions of the Board of Directors;
b) develops and propose for approval by the Board of Directors strategy program;
c) documents that are subject to endorse the decision of the Board of Directors;
d) approve hiring and making any kind of expenses and commercial and financial transactions, within the scope of the powers must be approved by the Board of Directors;
e) advises draft normative rules, regulations and instructions, which are subject to the approval of the Director general;
f) rules of work endorses, staffing requirements, the necessary functions and trades, which are approved by the Board of Directors;
g) ensure compliance with the legal provisions concerning the guarding of goods;
h) ensure compliance with the legal provisions relating to environmental protection;
I exercise any other powers) that according to the legal provisions and rules of organization and operation.
Article 32 (1) the Romanian radio broadcasting Company and the Romanian television Company may have their studios in the territorial structure and other autonomous functional units without legal personality necessary for the specific object of activity, to which they are granted powers in the field of technical, economic, commercial, administrative, financial and Legal Affairs delegation.
(2) the studios are assigned frequent territorial coverage area, in accordance with the law.
(3) coordination of work within those territorial Studios two companies will be achieved by separate departments belonging to each company individually.
(4) the autonomous functional units, specified in paragraph 2. (1), shall be otherwisely credits and have the right to conduct own incomes for the support and development of business.
Article 33 heads of functional units, including studios, responsible in front of the Board of Directors of the company concerned to carry out all duties entrusted to him/her by decisions, regulations and decisions of delegation.
Article 34 the duties of departments, divisions and other compartments, as well as autonomous units components shall be determined by regulations approved by the boards of the two companies.
Article 35 (1) Directing the other studios and autonomous functional units is ensured by its own guidelines, committees appointed by the Board of Directors of the company concerned, within the limits of the powers delegated to them.
(2) If the studios have territorial and broadcasts in the languages of national minorities, their guiding committees will comprise representatives of the producers of these broadcasts.
Article 36 (1) salaries and other personal rights for employees of the Romanian radio and the Romanian television society shall be negotiated through collective and individual contracts of employment concluded under the law.
(2) Wages shall be compensated and are indexed by the percentage established by decision of the Government to the autonomous administrations and companies in relation to the financial possibilities of each company.
Chapter IV financial activity in article 37 (1) the assets of the company, as well as that of the Romanian television Company are retrieved from the Romanian public broadcaster based protocol which will conclude within 30 days of the appointment of the Board of Directors, according to the special balance sheet.
(2) Buildings, spaces, and State-owned lands that are currently used by Television Broadcasters, and studios, as well as other property placed into service, with the title legally laid down in appendices. 1 and 2, and use the pass in the Romanian radio broadcasting Company or, where appropriate, of the Romanian television Company.
(3) Goods referred to in paragraph 1. (2) that are part of the national cultural heritage, apply its national legislation in the field.
Article 38 (1) the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian Society, each is managing their heritage assets or, as the case may be, have them under parliamentary control.
(2) the programmes 1 and 2 of the Romanian Television and Radio programs, existing at the date of publication of this law in the Official Gazette of Romania, are public services, like national broadcasting stations and television.
Article 39 (1) of the two financial companies consist of allocations from the State budget, and revenues from other sources.
(2) funds received from the State budget, Director general of the Romanian radio broadcasting Company and the Romanian television Society have the status of authorising officers, the main budgetary credits in accordance with the law.
(3) the financial activity of the Romanian society of radio broadcasting and television of the Romanian society is conducted on the basis of their own budgets.
(4) the accounts of the two companies ' budgets will be presented to the Parliament along with the annual reports, the committees for culture, arts and mass media, as well as those for budget, finance, meeting, of the two houses of Parliament and will be made public.
(5) revenue from other sources, the Board of Directors may decide on the use of sums for endowments and retooling.
Article 40 (1) of the Income of the Romanian radio and television come from the Romanian society, as appropriate, of: (a)) sums the realisation of the objects;
b) fees for public service broadcasting, and for public television service;
(c)) for unpaid penalties for late-term fees due;
d) sums in advertising;
e) sums from fines and civil damages;
f) donations and sponsorships;
g) other income according to the law.
(2) natural persons domiciled in Romania are obliged to pay a fee for public service broadcasting and a fee for public service television, as the beneficiaries of these services, except for those who declare on oath that he did not possess, namely radio receivers, and of those who, under the law is exempt from payment of such taxes.
(3) legal entities residing in Romania, including subsidiaries, branches, agencies and representative offices, as well as from Romania and representative offices of foreign legal entities, are required to pay a fee for public service broadcasting and a fee for public service television, as the beneficiaries of these services.
(4) the amount of the fees referred to in paragraph 1. (1) (a). b), categories of payers, the method of collection and exemption from paying them, late penalties, and the penalties applicable in case of wrongly filling in of declaration for exemption from payment of taxes by the owners of radio receivers, respectively, which, according to the law, you are liable to pay tax for the public broadcasting service and the fee for public service television shall be established by decision of the Government.
(5) the procedure for carrying out checks, penalties and offences, penalties for delay in case of theft of the fees referred to in paragraph 1. (1) (a). b) by holders of radio receivers, respectively, shall be determined by decision of the Government.
(6) shall be exempt from the payment of monthly for public radio and public television service for families and single people in receipt of social assistance monthly, according to the provisions of law No. 416/2001 on the minimum guaranteed income, as amended and supplemented, non-profit associations and foundations, foreign diplomatic missions and their members, individuals enrolled in networks of amplification, nursing homes, institutions that have competence in the field of defence, public order and national security, the educational establishments of pre-school, primary and State University, children's homes and nurseries of State , retirees from the system of pensions for farmers, whose rights have been established under the legislation before the entry into force of law No. 19/2000 on the public system of pensions and other social insurance rights, retirees of the Romanian radio and the Romanian television society, religious establishments belonging to the recognized religious denominations from Romania, as well as other categories provided for by special laws.
(7) other exemptions from the payment of monthly salaries for public radio and public television than those provided for by this law may be established by decision of the Government.
Art. 40 was modified by art. 1 of law No. 533 of 11 December 2003, published in Official Gazette No. 895 of 15 December 2003.
Article 41 2(b)(iv) annual budgetary law is approved for funds from the State budget, allocated to the Romanian society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian society to cover development costs, for the purchase of equipment and spare parts for radio and television, consumables required specific activities, as well as, in part, funds required for workstation use, the radioreleelor and the video and sound circuits due to the economic operators in the communications; to ensure security, the objective of national interest; for payment of contributions due from government organizations.
(2) other expenses shall be covered from own revenue.
Article 42 (1) the financing required for the production and dissemination of radio and television broadcasts addressed to străinătăţii, including through legal entities established or in the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting, namely the Romanian television Society, hold membership associate/shareholder, as well as for the development of such activities shall ensure the funds allocated from the State budget through the budget of the two institutions.
— — — — — — — — — —-. (1) of article 1. 42 was amended by section 1 of article. in accordance with law No. 71 from 28 may 2014, published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 398 of 29 may 2014.
(1 ^ 1) The funding required to cover the expenditure of the musical Direction is ensured by the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting in full from State budget. — — — — — — — — — —-. (1 ^ 1), art. 42 was introduced by the sole article of law No. 302 of 19 November 2008, published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 788 of 25 November 2008.
(2) the amounts needed are highlighted separately in each company's budget, on the basis of the programmes established by law.
Article 43 Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television Romanian Society may be associated with each other or with third parties for the purpose of carrying out joint activities that are of interest to members, without thereby altering the legal status of public service broadcasting and television.
(1 ^ 1) In order to expand the specific activity/development in the country or abroad, the Romanian radio broadcasting Company and the Romanian television Company may establish, with the Advisory opinion of the parliamentary committees for culture of the Senate and Chamber of Deputies, legal persons governed by private law, with or without profit, can acquire the status of associated within such entities or, where appropriate, may purchase shares/shares of an existing company According to the law.
— — — — — — — — — —-. (1 ^ 1), art. 43 was introduced by section 2 of art. in accordance with law No. 71 from 28 may 2014, published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 398 of 29 may 2014.
Article 44 the use of funds of the Romanian radio and television of the Romanian Society is inspected by bodies empowered by law according to the origin of the funds in question.
Chapter V transitional and final Provisions Article 45 of Studios of the Romanian radio and television of the Romanian Society is reorganized and pass on the basis of the protocol, as units without legal personality, in the structure of each company, according to their specific task object.
Article 46 (1) within the framework of parliamentary control provided for in article 10. 31 para. (5) of the Constitution and in article 13. 2 of this law, the parliamentary committees for culture, arts and mass media of the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate shall have the right to request the following: a) an annual report, along with the account of budget implementation of each company;
b) reports on problems specific to those two companies;
c) any information and documents pertaining to the work of those two companies.
(2) In connection with those referred to in paragraph 1, second subparagraph, committees have the right to make their own checks.
(3) the annual report, together with the account of budget implementation of each company, will be filed no later than 15 April of the following year and, with the opinions of the committees for culture, arts and mass media, will be subject to debate and approval of both chambers.
(4) the information and Reports referred to in paragraph 1. (1) (a). b) and (c)) will be asked of the Standing Committee of the Senate or, respectively, of the Chamber of Deputies, referring to serious infringements relating to the General objectives of the two companies and a violation of professional ethics.
(5) Reports, information and documents will be filed within the time limits laid down by the Commission, but not more than 10 days, committees entitled to decide on the resolution.
(6) in the case of non-compliance with the time limits specified in paragraph 2. (3) and (5), may propose to the plenary meeting committees of both Chambers in the dismissal of the President of the Board of Directors, which is responsible for the delay.
(7) the rejection by Parliament of the annual report draws, law, dismissal of the Board respectively.
(8) where the joint plenum Chambers of Parliament does not meet for lack of quorum, permanent offices of Senate and Chamber of Deputies appoint an interim director-general of the society, for a period of 60 days.
— — — — — — — — — —-. (8) article. 46 was introduced by article in EMERGENCY ORDINANCE No. 110 of 18 December 2013, published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 808 of 19 December 2013.
(9) Notwithstanding the provisions of article 4. 30 paragraph 2. (2) the period of temporary work, the interim Director-general meets the current Administration acts of company's business.
— — — — — — — — — —-. (9) article. 46 was introduced by article in EMERGENCY ORDINANCE No. 110 of 18 December 2013, published in MONITORUL OFICIAL nr. 808 of 19 December 2013.
Article 47 of the financial obligations of the Romanian radio and television of Romanian society, contracted until the entry into force of the present law and results: rental of transmitters, radioreleelor and circuits, video and sound, from the T.V.A., including increases; from local taxes, including increases; for ensuring military security; for payment of contributions owed to international organizations; for production abroad, are chargeable to the State budget, from the budget reserve fund available to the Government.
Article 48 (1) appendices. 1 and 2 are an integral part of this law.
(2) the assets of the Romanian radio and television shall be taken by the Romanian Society of radio broadcasting and television of Romanian Society, on the basis of the Protocol, within 90 days after the appointment of the Board of Directors.
(3) on the date of entry into force of the present law shall repeal the Decree-Law nr. 136/1990 on measures relating to the Romanian public broadcaster, Decree nr. 29/1975 concerning the granting of special allowances, as well as any other provisions to the contrary.
Annex 1 the ROMANIAN RADIO the SITUATION of BUILDINGS and land ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Locality property Address Current keeper ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ 1 2 3 ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ a. Bucharest 1. General Berthelot Street nr. 60-64 Romanian Broadcasting Broadcasting Headquarters, consisting of 3 bodies and concert hall:-body to 8,530 mp-2 basements, ground floor and 6 floors-body B 6,436 mp-basement, ground floor and 10 floors-body C 5,914 mp-basement, ground floor and 6 storey-old body 4,692 mp-basement, ground floor and 4 floors-concert hall 10,530 mp-basement, ground floor and first floor Ground 9,200 mp 2. General Berthelot Street nr. 71-Building consists of basement, ground floor and 2 floors-metal shed and 585 sqm Land shed 3. Plevnei str., nr. 20 bis-garage Building with isometric area of 1,594 meters 1,776 mp 4. Str Buzeşti nr. 26-Building composed of three bodies: the body-body-building 21 SQM B-314 sqm warehouses-body C-112 sqm Land holds 1,059 mp b. Cluj-Napoca 1. Martin str., nr. 160 Radio Studio-Building consists of basement, ground floor and first floor and Television Cluj-garage 10,178 sqm Land c. Constanta 1. Villa No. 1 broadcasting Studio Mamaia-Building consists of basement, ground floor and Ground floor of Constanta 1,674 mp d. Craiova 1. Str. Ştirbei Vodă nr. 3 broadcasting Studio-Building consists of basement, ground floor and first floor, Craiova, with a surface area of 425 square meters of built-up-119 m²-garage building with outbuildings and footnote 84 sqm-Booth goalie, in the area of 7 square metres, and an Arbor of 2.6 meters 1,640 mp 2. Str Lotrului nr. 6-Land 315.6 m² Garage e. Iasi 1. Str. Lascăr Catargi nr. 44 the broadcasting Studio-building with the basement and first floor and Television Iaşi (spaces-Two garages and Land production and editorial 1,387 mp) 2. Pin nr. Str. 6-295 sqm Land Garage f. Timisoara 1. Pestalozzi Street nr. 14 broadcasting Studio-Building consists of basement, ground floor and television Studio and 4 floors, in the area of Timisoara (1,000 sqm of spaces-Garage-annex of 252 m² and production Platform and auto garage-980 m² editorial) g. 4,291 m² Terrain Targu Mures 1. BD 1 Decembrie 1918 nr. 109 broadcasting Studio-Building composed of ground and Târgu Mureş, with a floor surface of 1,392 mp-117 in area Garage sqm Warehouse with a surface-by-56 sqm Booth goalie, in the area of 4 square meters Land 2,859 mp ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Annex 2 ROMANIAN TELEVISION BUILDINGS and land SITUATION ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ Locality property Address Current keeper ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ a. Bucharest 1. CALEA Dorobantilor nr. 191 Romanian tv Center Television complex consisting of:-block editing with basement, ground floor and floors 13-body Studios, with basement, ground floor and 2 floors-body workshops, with basement, ground floor and 2 floors-body movie, with basement and ground floor-based transmissions, with basement-office information body-Field gate booth 68,102 mp 2. Moliere str. nr. 2-Administrative Body-the body of B-building C studios-body-building equipments-D-Body body Building articles and garage Land 12,100 mp 3. S. str., nr. 36-body building motor Depot, with basement and ground floor Ground 2,795 mp 4. SOS. Pipera nr. 63-65 Land 50,000 sqm b. Ilfov County 1. Str. Sabarului nr. 2 Romanian Television-Archive of films and magnetic tapes (ground floor and 2 floors)-building with ground floor and three floors and Ground Broadcasting 778 Romanian mp (one floor) c. Cluj-Napoca 1. Martin str., nr. 160 5,000 sqm Land Studio Radio Cluj and Iasi Tv d. 1. Str. Lascăr Catargi nr. Studio 33-the building with ground floor and 2 floors 4,800 sqm Land radio and Television Iasi 2. Str. Lascăr Catargi nr. 47 (emission spaces — three garages and production Land 410 sqm, editorial, administrative spaces, radio and television) ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ — — — — — — — — — — — — Lit. C of annex 2, was amended by Act No. unique article. 469 of 4 November 2004, published in Official Gazette No. 1,060 of 16 November 2004.