LAW No. 87, of 17 December 1993 concerning the grant of aid money for the heating of dwellings in the period from 1 November to 30 April 1994, the PARLIAMENT published in ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE NR. 305 of 23 December 1993, the Parliament of Romania adopts this law.
Article 1 to cover additional costs caused by the cost of housing, warming in the period from 1 November to 30 April 1994, be established by using the money for heating of dwellings, which are granted to persons or, where appropriate, families with lower incomes.
Article 2 (1) the aid money established under art. 1 shall be granted in the amount and under the conditions laid down in this law.
(2) receive a 5,000 lei monthly aid to the following categories of persons or, where appropriate, families: a) pensioners of State social insurance, military, I.O.V.R. and survivor, whose cumulative pension, plus permanent rights according to law. 42/1990 for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes-granting rights to their offspring, the wounded, who were detained between 16-22 December 1989 as a result of participating in the revolution as well as the actions of those who directly participated in the 16-25 December 1989 fighting for the revolution of December 1989, Decree-Law No. 118/1990 concerning granting rights to persons persecuted for political reasons of dictatorship — established with effect from 6 March 1945, and those deported abroad times company formed in prisoners, law No. 49/1991 regarding the granting of allowances and bonuses for invalids, veterans and war widows, with subsequent amendments thereof, due for October 1993 or for one month later, as appropriate, up to and including 28,500 lei;
b) pensioners of the basis laid down by law No. 80/1992, up to 3,000 lei in October 1993 or a month later and that does not contain other pensions;
c) recipients of unemployment benefits or allowances, whose proper allowances for the month of October or a month later, as appropriate, up to and including 28,500 lei;
(d) beneficiaries of social aid) established on the basis of pension legislation, special aid recipients who are not on a monthly basis and holders of the survivor's pension, the social pension beneficiaries only according to law No. 53/1992 on the protection of disabled persons, their spouses conscripts receiving monetary aid and monthly beneficiaries to be granted under art. 14 of law No. 23/1969 on the execution of punishments, if the amounts due under that title for the month of October for a further month or, where appropriate, up to and including 28,500 lei;
e) families or single people, living in urban areas, which do not fall within the provisions of paragraph 1. (2) (a). a)-d), which were made in October 1993, or in a subsequent month, where applicable, net average income per one family member, i.e., up to and including 28,500 lei.
Article 3 by using the money for heating houses, which is established under the present law, shall be paid to the person entitled; 2 (2). (2) (a). a)-d) or a single family aid entitled art.7. 2 (2). (2) (a). e). Article 4 (1) by a member of the family within the meaning of art. 2 (2). (2) (b)) means the husband, his wife and other dependants of their people, according to the law, living together.
(2) the holder of the aid money for the heating of dwellings, granted under art. 2 (2). (2) (a). (e)), it is the husband or the wife, or someone else in the family of major, designated by the holder.
Article 5 the aid money for the heating of homes, as well as net income ceilings referred to in article 1. 2 are indexed with the percentages laid down in the decisions of the Government, depending on the evolution of the inflation rate.
Article 6 Financial Aid for heating the housing is taxable, is separate from other rights and shall not be taken into account in determining the rights and obligations of the legal norms in force.
Article 7 (1) the aid provided for in article 10. 2 (2). (2) (a). a)-d) supports the same money as funds and rights which constitute the basis for calculating the aid.
(2) the establishment of rights for families and individuals. 2 (2). (2) (a). e) is done at the request of the holder, the date of the statement based on his own responsibility.
(3) where the rights of persons referred to in art. 2 (2). (2) (a). a)-d), in respect of which the aid is granted as provided for by the present law shall be adopted after 1 November, payment of the aid is done starting with the month in which the rights in question have been fixed.
(4) For families and single people. 2 (2). (2) (a). (e)), which fulfil the conditions of grant money for heating of dwellings at a later date of entry into force of this law, the aid shall be paid beginning with the month in which the application was lodged.
(5) the underlying Elements of establishing net average income per family member, as well as ways of granting rights and administration of the funds necessary for the payment of the aid shall be fixed by the Government.
Article 8 (1) to establish the necessary funds disbursement of aid money from the State budget for the heating of dwellings, granted to persons provided for in art. 2 (2). (2) (a). e), Romanian citizens who travel abroad for personal purposes or to pay a tourist tax each output of 5,000 and 10,000 lei of MDL to small cross-border traffic.
(2) shall be exempt from payment of the fee referred to in paragraph 1. (1): a) pupils and students studying abroad;
b) patients who travel in order to benefit from medical treatment, as well as the companions which they are entitled according to the law;
c) the surviving spouse, as well as relatives up to the fourth degree inclusive, of deceased persons abroad, on the occasion of his death.
(3) persons refusing entry into the country of destination shall be reimbursed, if requested, the equivalent value of the tax paid.
(4) Is to update Government empowers tax rate depending on the evolution of inflation.
(5) proceeds from the fees established by this law, which exceed, during the year, the amount of expenses for payment of the aid money for the heating of homes, came to the State social insurance budget and will be used to fund other social aid provided for by law.
(6) the collection of taxes referred to in paragraph 1. (1) shall be established through an order issued by the Minister of finance, Minister of labour and social welfare and Minister of the Interior.
Article 9 authorises its Government Is introducing amendments arising from the application of this law to the State budget, the budget of the State social insurance system, social insurance budget for farmers in the budget of the Fund for the payment of unemployment benefit, in the budget of the Fund of risk and accident protection of handicapped persons approved for the year 1993.
Article 10 Holders of the aid money for the heating of homes, referred to in art. 2 (2). (2) (a). e), are required to notify the income ceiling to be exceeded to the bodies that have requested them, in the month it was produced for its amendment. Cessation of payment of the aid money for the heating of homes is made as of the month following the month in which the proof of failure to comply with the conditions of grant, according to the present law.
Failure to comply with the provisions of article 11 of this law shall entail civil and criminal liability, as appropriate.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 6 December 1993, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. Dr. OVIDIU GAITAN this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 6 December 1993, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
p. GILBERT CHAMBER of DEPUTIES PRESIDENT R — — — — — — — — — — —