LAW No. 41 of 28 June 1993 amending and supplementing law No. 53/1991 concerning the salaries of senators, deputies and staff from the Romanian PARLIAMENT ISSUING published in MONITORUL OFICIAL NR. 139 of 29 June 1993, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 53/1991 concerning the salaries of senators, deputies and staff from the Romanian Parliament, with subsequent amendments, changes and shall be completed as follows: 1. the title of the law is as follows: "law on allowances and other entitlements of Senators and deputies, as well as personnel from the European Parliament".
2. Article 1 shall read as follows: ART. 1.-allowances and other entitlements of Senators and deputies, as well as the salaries of the staff of the Parliament shall be granted taking account of the role, importance and responsibility delegated to them in the exercise of the function.
Senators and deputies who hold the position of Member of the Government during the exercise thereof, shall apply to remuneration in respect of the provisions of law No. 40/1991 with respect to the remuneration of the President and the Government of Romania, as well as staff of the Presidency, Government and other bodies of executive power.
Senators and deputies, members of the Government, will receive the daily allowance of sitting related to sittings of the Senate and Chamber of deputies attend in their capacity as members of Parliament. "
3. Article 2 shall read as follows: ART. 2.-monthly Allowances of Senators and deputies, as well as for the functions of the permanent offices of the Senate and Chamber of Deputies, from the offices of the standing committees of the two Chambers and for Presidents of the parliamentary groups are those set out in the annex. 1. "4. Article 6 shall read as follows: ART. 6.-Employees employed in functions, receiving the task of coordination or implementation of programs, activities, and other studies also benefits from the period as well as fulfilling this task, an allowance which is part of base salary, up to the limits laid down in the annex. 4, established in relation to the complexity of the task. "
5. Article 7 shall read as follows: ART. 7.-(1) for the outstanding results obtained in work done, employees employed in specialized functions, shall receive a monthly salary of up to 15% of base salary, and that's part of it. Merit salary may be granted only after a period of six months of employment.
(2) Employees in receipt of salary, merit and the amount thereof shall be determined once a year, usually after the adoption of the budget, in relation to the results of the work done. The work of these employees are analysed each year and compared with the results obtained shall be determined maintenance or withdrawal of salary merit.
(3) salary merit may be granted for a maximum of 15% of the total number of employees employed in specialized functions. "
6. Article 8 shall read as follows: ART. 8.-rise of salaries for employees engaged in the construction of specialized functions specified in the annex. 3 and to lay leadership is done once a year, usually after the adoption of the budget, taking into account personal qualities reflected in the results of such activity. "
7. In article 9 (2) shall read as follows: "(2) the passage of employees engaged in the execution of functions in gradatia immediately above is done once a year, usually after the adoption of the budget."
8. After article 10 is inserted a new article 10 ^ 1 with the following content: "ART. 10 ^ 1. -Employees who pass in functions with fixed salaries, or between the functions, limits on which salaries are established on the gradations, fits by appointment at gradatia to provide a base salary close to that. "
9. Article 11 (1) shall read as follows: "(1) according to this law Persons paid benefits, the basic function of a spore of the work up to 25% calculated on the basic salary corresponding to the actual time worked on normal working schedule, saying the cuts a percentage of monthly allowance or salary basis-from 3 to 5 years 5-10 years 5-10 from 10 to 15 years
15-from 15 to 20 years more than 20 years 20-25 10. In article 11, after paragraph 3, insert a new paragraph with the following: "(4) retired Employees of the age limit which is reangajeaza in labor law, benefit from the bonus for seniority of work corresponding to the length of service completed after the retirement date."
11. Article 13 shall read as follows: ART. 13.-(1) Employees working in heavy duty work I get a raise of up to 15% of base salary. Places of work and categories of employees shall be established according to law and shall be approved by the permanent Bureau.
(2) Employees who, according to the programme of work, shall work at night between 22.00-6,00 enjoys, for hours worked during that period, an increase of 25 per cent of base salary, if such time worked shall represent at least half of the normal work schedule. "
12. Article 15 (1) shall read as follows: "(1) deputies and Senators, employees receive at the end of the calendar year a prize corresponding to the level of monthly compensation or, where appropriate, base salary, made in the last month of the year for which payment is made."
13. In article 17, after paragraph (1) insert a new paragraph with the following content: "annual Award may be reduced or cancelled by the permanent Bureau of each Chamber, the whether senators or deputies have been sanctioned in this quality, in accordance with the law." 14. Article 16 shall change and shall read as follows: ART. 16. — (1) the aid, rewards, incentives, contributions to humanitarian action, Scholarship Fund, the President of the Senate and the President of the Chamber of Deputies, which is approved annually by the budget.
(2) for receiving foreign delegations and guests from the country and abroad Fund protocol, approved annually by the budget. The scales of costs relating to the actions of the protocol shall be approved by the offices of the Senate and Chamber of Deputies. "
15. Article 20 (1) shall read as follows: "(1) Senators and deputies who participate in joint sessions of the Senate and Chamber of Deputies, of each Chamber, parliamentary commissions or permanent offices receive a daily allowance of meeting representing 2% of the monthly allowance of Senator or Deputy."
16. In article 20(1), after (1) insert a new paragraph with the following content: "the same policies of the sitting MPs and senators present shall benefit from meetings of parliamentary groups or to other activities of Parliament, though they are conducted at the request of the Chairman of the permanent Board or each Board and if daily allowance could not be granted under the conditions of paragraph 1. (1)."
17. Article 20 (2) shall read as follows: "(2) Senators and deputies present in Parliament's proceedings, which do not have their residence in Bucharest, will receive a travel allowance per day, 1% of the monthly allowance provided for senator or Deputy. At the same time, they ensure free accommodation or, at your choice, in case you do not benefit from free accommodation, given the amount of 120 lei per night throughout the duration of the parliamentary session. During the period of parliamentary holidays ensure baggage is necessary to preserve spaces. "
18. In article 20(1), after paragraph 2, insert a new paragraph with the following content: "the rights referred to in paragraph 1. (2) shall be granted during the Parliamentary vacation if senators and deputies meet missions ordered by the President of the Senate or the Chamber of deputies or by the permanent Bureau of each Chamber. "
19. Article 20 (3) shall read as follows: "(3) the senators or deputies performing a movement in the country, the President of the Senate or the Chamber of Deputies, the permanent Bureau of each Chamber times parliamentary committees or offices of parliamentary groups, receive full reimbursement of expenses or 120 lei per night, if not hotel units sleeps in or other approved accommodation as well as a daily allowance per day, 1% of the monthly allowance provided for senator or Deputy where movement is performed in another locality than in residing. Same rights benefits from senators and deputies who do not reside in the electoral districts in which they were elected during the trip in these constituencies, in order to carry out activities connected with the exercise of their mandate. "
20. In article 20(1), after paragraph 3, to introduce two new paragraphs, with the following content: "Senators or deputies who moves to another locality from electoral districts in which it is domiciled, for activities related to the performance of his duties, shall receive a daily allowance of 65% of the displacement of subsistence expenses referred to in paragraph 1. (2) for one day per week.
The senators or deputies who use private vehicle to move around the place where weekly, residing at Parliament and back, as well as those who are domiciled in the municipality of Bucharest and moves, no more than once per week, in the electoral district in which they were elected and back, for activities related to the mandate, will receive the equivalent value of fuels used in this purpose but not more than 7.5 litres gasoline equivalent at 100 km traveled. Same rights benefits from senators and deputies that moves from the home in the town nearest to where they provide transport to Parliament and back. "
21. After article 20 shall introduce two new articles, article 20 article 20 ^ 1 and ^ 2, with the following content: "ART. 20 ^ 1. -Senators or deputies shall be reimbursed the equivalent amount of mail or telecommunications internal, for activities related to the mandate, within the limits set by the budget of each room. ' " Art. 20 ^ 2. -(1) the work done as a senator or deputy shall constitute the work and the specialty.
(2) monthly Allowances provided for in article 10. 2 have the arrangements laid down by the law on wages.
(3) during the exercise of their mandate, senators and deputies shall be entitled, under the law, the bonus for seniority of work referred to in article 1. 11(2). (1)."
22. Article 24, paragraph (1) shall read as follows: "(1) salaries for execution functions, other than the execution of specialized functions that are specific to and the conditions of employment and promotion are those specified for execution from ministries and other central organs, more than 30 percent."
23. In article 24(2), after paragraph (1) insert a new paragraph with the following content: "Employees who carry out, within the Parliament, protocol Affairs and public relations fall into positions of authority."
24. Article 24 (2) shall read as follows: "(2) in the States functions can be provided and some other functions approved budgetary sectors of activity where the respective functions are specific and are paid according to the provisions of paragraph 1. (1)."
25. Article 28 (2) shall read as follows: "(2) monthly Allowances and salaries in this law are gross and taxable according to the law. They will be updated in the light of indexarile granted in accordance with the provisions of Government decisions adopted after 1 January 1993. "
Article 2 appendices. 1-5 are an integral part of this law and replaced by appendices. 1-5 at law. 53/1991.
Article 3 entry into force of the present law shall repeal art. 6 paragraph 1. 3 and 4 of law No. 4/1990, and any other provisions to the contrary.
Article 4 the Ministry of finance will introduce in the State budget for 1993 amendments arising from the application of the provisions of this law.
Article 5 the allowances, salaries and other rights provided for in this law shall be granted with effect from 1st of the month in which the law comes into force.
Article 6 Law No. 53/1991 concerning the salaries of senators, deputies and staff from the Romanian Parliament, and its subsequent amendments, and those brought by this law, shall be in the Official Gazette, actualizindu-names of institutions and are realizing is that articles and a new numbering paragraphs.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 7 June 1993, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. Dr. O'LEARY GAITAN this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 7 June 1993, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (2) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT of the CHAMBER of DEPUTIES ADRIAN NASTASE Annex 1 allowances for Senators, deputies, for the functions of the standing Bureau of the Senate, of the Chamber of Deputies, from the standing committees of the two chambers, as well as to the Presidents of the parliamentary groups no. crt.
Senators, deputies 168,000 2.
Vice Presidents and Secretaries of committees of the Senate and of the Chamber of Deputies 172,000 3.
The Secretary of the Senate and of the Quaestors, the Chamber of Deputies, Presidents of the standing committees of the Senate and of the Chamber of Deputies, as well as the Presidents of the parliamentary groups 176,000 4.
Vice Presidents of the Senate and Chamber of Deputies 182,000 5.
President of the Senate and of the Chamber of Deputies, 209,300 annex 2 SALARIES for some specific leadership positions from the Parliament the crt.
The basic monthly Salary of function--1.
Secretary general 159,900 2.
Deputy Secretary-General 152,000 3.
Chief, Department director-general *) 148,700 Note *) corresponds to the current functions of the director of the Chamber of Deputies.
Annex 3 of the BASIC WAGES for specialized functions run from Parliament crt device.
The function of the level of education of the basic monthly Wage-Law-1.
Parliamentary Adviser was 116,700-127,400 2.
Parliamentary expert were 105,900-116,700 3.
Parliamentary Counsel S 65,400-80,300 4.
Head Office-senatorial 65,400 80,300 5 S.
Cabinet Chief-49,500 65,400 6 S.
Head Office-M 62,400 7 senatorial 53,400.
Cabinet Chief-39,100 53,400 8 M.
Cabinet Secretary m. 43,900 35,000-annex 4 INDEMNITY for staff of the Parliament apparatus crt.
Monthly Compensation function of driving-maximum-minimum 1.
Deputy Department head, director, Deputy director, head compartment basic salary for running specialized functions specific to run-time functions, respectively, 9,800 24,800 2.
Chief Deputy Chief bin, Head Office 4,800 19,800 annex 5 persons used as collaborators or invited to a hearing at the Parliament 1. People within Parliament as contributors are entitled to a monthly allowance of up to the minimum gross basic salary per country, established in relation to the period of collaboration and the importance of the work carried out.
Persons who carry out the execution for collaboration features specific specialist shall receive a monthly allowance of up to 50% of base salary, required by law for the Office of the Parliamentary Counsel as determined in relation to the time of collaboration, complexity and importance of the work carried out.
If these people are carrying out collaborative activity in another locality than the one in which they reside, and right to the reimbursement of travel and accommodation, according to the tariffs of the hotel units, as well as a daily allowance at the level of the established for employees of budgetary establishments, as long as it operates.
2. For some occasional work that cannot be done with existing staff, collaborators may be used (stenodactilografi, printers and others), you pay by the hour. Hourly rate shall be determined in accordance with the salary prescribed by law for the respective function.
3. persons used as a translator, interpreter, translator and others may also be paid and on the basis of cooperation agreements between the parties.
4. persons residing in other cities than Bucharest, called for hearings in parliamentary committees shall be entitled to reimbursement of travel expenses and accommodation, as well as a daily subsistence amount provided by law for employees in budgetary units. Transport costs for the return of the residing shall be reimbursed without document, up to the amount in the transport document presented on arrival.