LAW No. 34 of 14 June 1993 on the integration of the social security system of the artisan cooperative in the State social insurance system ISSUER PARLIAMENT Published in MONITORUL OFICIAL NR. 128 of 15 June 1993, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1 (1) on the date of entry into force of this law, the social security system of cooperative artisan integrates into the State social insurance system.
(2) at the same time, social security and pensions from the outgoing Cooperatia Handicraft.
Article 2 (1) on the one hand, and the claims of the House of social insurances and pensions from Cooperatia own Handicraft and territorial units shall be taken in its entirety, in the social security account, as established under the protocol and in accordance with the balance sheet.
(2) the heritage belonging to the House of social insurances and pensions from Cooperatia Handicraft and territorial units own pass in the Ministry of labour administration and social security, on the basis of the protocol and in accordance with the balance sheet, until clarification of the legal situation of goods components, with respect for their destination.
(3) the right of management of the assets and liabilities taken over the preceding paragraph conditions shall be exercised by the Ministry of labour and social protection in the legal regime applicable to the patrimony of the State social insurance.
(4) net income from the operation of the goods referred to in paragraph 1. (2) revenue in the budget of State social insurance.
(5) within three months from the date of the present law, the Government will review the changes in the value of physical and social security system of cooperative artisan from the date of entry into force of Decree-Law No. 66 of 8 February 1990 and will take the necessary measures to ensure its completion.
Article 3 members of staff currently operates within the activity of the social insurance and pensions from Cooperatia own Handicraft of territorial units and move to the Ministry of labour and social protection, and is considered to be transferred.
Article 4 Rights of pensioners pension from the social security system of the cooperative craft, set up after the entry into force of this law, shall be maintained as long as the conditions are met under which they were granted.
Article 5 of the Social Security Rights of cooperators from cooperatia handicraft workshops of craftsmen, with their cases, as well as apprentices and persons working in sheltered workshops is further establish under the laws of the State social insurance.
Article 6 (1) from the date of entry into force of the present law, cooperative organizations, artisan and craftsmen with their own workshops will be submitted monthly contribution for social insurance contribution payments and supplementary quotas and time limits laid down by the legislation in force in the social security account.
(2) the amount of the social security contribution and the contribution for the additional pension shall be determined by applying the quotas provided for in regulations to the monthly income of the insured person or, as the case may be, at the level of the minimum wage per country if the insured carries out a monthly income below this level.
Article 7 article 15 f) and chapter V "social security in cooperatia handicraft" of Decree-Law No. 66/90, article 8 of law No. 13/1968 and any other provisions contrary to this law are hereby repealed.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 7 June 1993, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
SENATE PRESIDENT Prof. MAHADEVAPPA GAITAN this law was adopted by the Chamber of deputies at its meeting on 7 June 1993, in compliance with the provisions of art. 74 para. (1) of the Constitution of Romania.
PRESIDENT Of The CHAMBER Of DEPUTIES ADRIAN NASTASE — — — — — — — — — — — — — —