LAW No. 87 of 22 July 1992 * Republished in employment work of graduates of higher education, secondary, post-secondary, vocational, complement and apprenticeship in 1992 PARLIAMENT ISSUING published in MONITORUL OFICIAL NR. 267 of 18 November 1993 * Note) Republished pursuant to art. II of law No. 75 of 8 November 1993, published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 263 of 11 November 1993, Rosca articles a new numbering.
Law No. 87 of 22 July 1992, was published in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 181 of 30 July 1992.
Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1 (1) Graduates of higher education, secondary, post-secondary, vocational and complementary schools and apprentices, with or without the license exam, baccalaureate or graduation exam in 1992, engages in work stations offered by economic agents and public institutions.
(2) companies, administrations and other businesses, and public institutions will determine vacancies, in which specialties can be hired graduates of higher education, secondary, post-secondary, vocational, supplementary schools and you disciples and communicates them to the County directorates of labour and social protection, with a view to their transmission to the Ministry of education for graduates of higher education, and the county school inspectorates upper secondary education, for graduates, and post-secondary schools, professional complementary and apprenticeship.
(3) employment of graduates of higher education academic, artistic and medical-pharmaceutical in educational facilities, health or culture will be made, where appropriate, by the Ministry of education, Ministry of health and the Ministry of culture, to the extent of vacancies.
Article 2 (1) Graduates of high schools in 1992, can engage in the work offered by broadcasters businesses or public institutions, for the purpose of qualification in a trade established by those who employ, which will complete the theoretical and practical examination and the issuance of the certificate of qualification.
(2) graduates of post-secondary schools specialist undertakes the posts offered by businesses or public institutions, appropriate vocational training acquired through school.
(3) vocational schools and the Graduates of schools of complementary and apprenticeship will undertake the posts offered by businesses or public institutions, appropriate vocational training acquired through school.
Article 3 (1) businesses of State-owned or private and public institutions which undertake contract work with graduates from graduates receive for each graduate, 1992, during the first 9 months of employment, salary Fund, equivalent to 70 percent of the country's minimum wage, gross, indexed, for those with higher education, and 60% of the minimum wage on country gross, indexed for high school graduates, post-secondary vocational schools, ai and complementary schools and apprenticeship.
(2) the amounts required for the payment of wages, as provided in paragraph 1. (1), shall be transferred on a monthly basis to businesses, public institutions, respectively, for employment and social protection fund for the payment of unemployment benefit, under the provisions of art. 23 lit. b) of law No. 1/1991).
Article 4 Establishment and transfer the businesses or public institutions to fund the salary referred to in art. 3, for graduates from graduates, 1992, employed in the work, shall be made in accordance with the instructions issued by the Ministry of labour and social security.
Article 5 the provisions of art. 1 (1). (1) with regard to the employment work of graduates shall apply until 30 June 1994.
Article 6 provisions of this law shall be applied properly and graduates of 1993.
*) Legea nr. 1/1991 was republished in the Official Gazette of Romania, part I, no. 199 of 14 august 1992.