LAW No. 43 of 20 June 1991 amending and supplementing law No. 42/1990 for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes remembrance-granting rights to their offspring, as well as the wounded during the revolution of December 1989, published in PARLIAMENT ISSUING the OFFICIAL GAZETTE NR. 135 of 25 June 1991, the Romanian Parliament adopts this law.
Article 1, law No. 42/1990 for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes remembrance-granting rights to their offspring, as well as the wounded during the revolution of December 1989 altering and completed as follows: 1. Article 1 (2) shall be completed in the end the following: "or parents as appropriate."
2. In article 2, insert a new paragraph with the following content: "title of the Fighter for the Romanian revolution of December 1989 and is conferred to those who have been detained during the period from 16 to 22 December 1989 as a result of participation in activities hosted for revolution."
3. After article 2 shall be inserted in article 2 ^ 1 with the following content: "ART. 2 ^ 1. -As a sign of appreciation toward the direct participants in the manifestations for revolution, which were noted by special acts, shall establish the medal in December 1989 Romanian Revolution. "
4. Article 3 shall read as follows: ART. 3.-referred to in article Titles. 1 and 2, as well as the medal. 2 ^ 1 are conferred under the law by the President of Romania, at the recommendation of a Commission; component and operation rules of the Commission are set out in the annex, which forms an integral part of this law. "
5. Article 4 shall read as follows: ART. 4.-Description and assignment of insemnului the title Hero-martyr of the Romanian Revolution of December 1989, as well as the description of the assignment, and the wearing of insemnului title of the Romanian fighter revolution of December 1989 Romanian Revolution and the medal in December 1989 shall be established by a regulation approved by parliamentary decision.
The same regulation will establish, for the parents of martyrs, the heroes-a distinctive insignia, the reverential to wear it.
Distinctions laid down in art. 1, 2 and 2 ^ 1 patent harvests. "
6. Article 5 shall read as follows: ART. 5.-Followers or, where appropriate, the parents of the martyrs of the revolution Heroes-you will receive, together with the stamp provided for in article title. 1, and the amount of 60,000 lei.
The wounded will receive, revolution along with the title; 2, and the amount of 40.000 lei. "
7. Article 6 paragraph 1 shall read as follows: "persons who have lost all or part of the capacity for work and the followers of those who have died as a result of participation in the struggle for the victory of the revolution in December 1989, or in connection with the revolutionary events of December 1989, are entitled to the following minimum pension plus additional pension, as appropriate, if the pension calculated under the law, for accidents at work or during the performance of a task carried out by the State or public organization is not greater than:-5,500 lei per month for persons falling in the 1st degree invalidity;
-4,500 lei per month for persons falling in the degree of disability;
-4,000 lei per month for persons falling within the third degree of disability;
-3,250 lei per month for each survivor in receipt of survivor's pension. '
8. In article 7, paragraph 1 (j)) insert a new paragraph with the following content: "these allowances benefit disability pensioner companion degree;"
9. Article 7 (1)) shall read as follows: "k) exemption from payment of fees and taxes related to land and buildings, to hycomat cars, mototriciclu and radio-tv subscriptions."
10. Article 7 (1)) shall read as follows: "a free) a mototriciclu for people who have lost limbs or other locomotor problems falling within the medical criteria in force priority when buying a car hycomat, by granting loans in lei integral, and exemption from customs duties for such a car purchased from import;"
11. Article 7 (1)) shall read as follows: "r) retirement, reducing the age prescribed by law for five years, the parents of the martyrs of the revolution Heroes-you, husbands, and for the wounded of the revolution;"
12. In article 7 (1) after the letter s) is inserted in point t), with the following content: "t) priority hiring within second-hand remizieri as companies with state capital of disability pensioners who have lost all or part of the capacity for work or to hire, by them, of the State, the small spaces available for production or provision of services."
13. In article 7, paragraph 2 shall be inserted after a paragraph with the following content: "the rights referred to in paragraph 1. and (b). b), k), m), n) and p) benefit people who have been detained during the period from 16 to 22 December 1989 as a result of participation in activities hosted for revolution. "
14. Article 8 shall read as follows: ART. 8-Rights for offspring. 6 and 7, paragraph 1. 1, may be provided, as appropriate, and by their parents, grandparents, brothers or sisters of Heroes-martyrs, if it is noticed by the Commission referred to in article 1. 3 as at the date of death were in their upkeep and are deprived of their means of subsistence.
Heroes-fathers, martyrs who were not dependent on them at the time of death, will benefit from the rights provided for in art. 7 para. and (b). b), e), f), (g)),),) and p.), as well as reducing the tax on salary by 30 percent; It also will benefit from free urban transport with means of public transport belonging to the State-owned units and, annually, 4 rail travel first class, round-trip. People living in rural areas have the right to travel and to 4 per year, round trip, by train, by bus State owned units or means of transport in inland navigation, the capital city of the County. The retirement date for limit of age, parents can choose between retirement pension due to the work done and the pension provided for by the present law for surviving dependants. "
15. According to article 8 shall be inserted in articles 8 ^ 1 ^ 2 and 8, with the following content: "ART. 8 ^ 1. Heroes-Widows-martyrs who in maintenance two or more minor children will receive, in addition to the rights provided for in art. 6 and 7, paragraph 1. 1, and a monthly allowance equal to the minimum wage, as they follow the obligatory education. "" Art. 8 ^ 2-heroes-martyrs, Mothers who for health reasons after child loss is retiring, will receive an amount of 3,250 lei monthly, if the pension calculated according to the law, there is no higher. "
16. Article 11 shall read as follows: ART. 11.-the provisions of this law shall be applied in an appropriate manner and degree of any military, and civilian personnel of the Ministry of national defense and the Ministry of the Interior who have sacrificed their lives or were injured in the fighting for the revolution times in relation to the revolutionary events of December 1989, as well as their offspring.
The provisions of this law do not benefit the people who organised, instigated or fought, by any manner, against the revolution of December 1989, as well as their descendants.
17. Article 12 shall be supplemented by the following text: "it will also ensure the wounded foreign exchange resources for revolution availability of parts necessary for this category of persons."
18. Under paragraph 1 of the annex, after the second indent, the following text is inserted:% quot%-a representative of the revolutionaries and their survivors associations, legally constituted until April 30, 1991, as well as a representative of the Sub-secretary of State for Victims of the December 1989 Revolution: "19. Paragraphs 1 and 2 of point B of annex II shall read as follows: "the jurisdiction of the Commission finds, on its own initiative or at the request of the parties concerned, the quality of the hero-martyr, fighter for the revolution of December 1989, deceased times hurt in connection with the revolutionary events of December 1989, as well as that provided for in art. 2 ^ 1, issue certificates to those supporting legal and proposes the justified granting. 1, 2 and 2 ^ 1 of this law.
The status of hero-martyr or hurt referred to in the preceding paragraph shall recognize those who died or were injured in the period 16 December 1989 to 10 January 1990, including those that have been injured during this period, died later from injuries sustained. Those who are considered to be injured in this range have suffered bodily injury which required medical care for healing or have produced any of the following consequences: loss of a sense or organ, the cessation of their officials, a permanent physical disability mental sluţirea times, abortion or entry in distress to a person's life. For the purposes of this law, those who are considered to be detained, as a result of participation in the battles for the revolution, were transported and held on the premises of one of the former Ministry of internal affairs bodies, with or without the formalities prescribed by law. "
Article 2 the provisions of this law shall enter into force on 1 June 1991.
Law for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes remembrance-granting rights to their offspring, as well as the wounded during the revolution of December 1989, with the changes and additions brought about by this law, shall be in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Romania, Rosca articles a new numbering.
This law was adopted by the Senate at its meeting on 18 June 1991.
Academic SENATE PRESIDENT ALEXANDRU BÂRLĂDEANU this law was adopted by the Assembly of deputies at its meeting on 18 June 1991.
The PRESIDENT of the ASSEMBLY of DEPUTIES MARTIAN D under article 13. 82 lit. m) of Decree-Law No. 92/1990 to elect the Parliament and President, promulgăm the law on modification and completion of the law #. 42/1990 for the veneration of the martyrs and heroes remembrance-granting rights to their offspring, as well as the wounded during the revolution of December 1989, and we have its publication in the Official Gazette of Romania.
ROMANIAN PRESIDENT ION ILIESCU — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —