Law No. 4 of 29 June 1988 on the increase retributiilor staff ISSUING NATIONAL ASSEMBLY worker Published in OFFICIAL GAZETTE No. 36 of 4 July 1988 pursuant to article 57 of the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Romania sign and we have to be published in the Official Gazette of the Socialist Republic of Romania: the realization of the objectives set out in the programme of the Communist Party of faurire socialist society and advancing multilateral developed toward communism, Romania's deep-seated transformations that have taken place in the development of productive forces in the modernization of the technical-material base vigour, dynamism and the national economy, increasing labour productivity, national income, and the reduction of economic eficientii the costs of production, ensure the necessary conditions for enhancing the material and spiritual welfare of the whole people, the ultimate goal of our party and State policy, the essence of our Socialist orinduirii.
In accordance with the decisions of the 13th Congress and the National Conference of the Communist Party in the Novel, 1988-1989, consistent policy of the party properly to lift the living standards of working people, to carry out a new increase in the retributiilor, so that at the end of cincinalului, in 1990, the average nominal remuneration to 3,285 lions, with an increase of 10 percent compared to the year 1985.
Within this action ensure a stronger growth of retributiei working people with lower incomes, so that minimum remuneration economics to reach 1,500 to 2000 lei per month. This increase will have, in particular, keeping in the first years of activity.
Increase of retributiilor working people with lower incomes represents a new expression of our party and State concern for appropriate conditions of life to all categories of staff, for the application of the principles of ethics and farm equity Socialist.
Retributiei increase the working people will be achieved both by increasing tariff and retributiei on the way to increase the variable part in the total revenues of the working people.
Within the variable part, the extra income will derive, in particular by increasing because of the agreement, by providing incentives for export production and quotas for the creation of the Fund for the participation of working people to the realization of production, income and dividing benefits and annual prize fund.
In order to implement the decisions of the 13th Congress and the National Conference of the Communist Party in December 1987, relating to the rise of the Novel retributiilor in 1988-1989, the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania adopts this law: Article 1 (1) from 1 august 1988 shall be increased gradually, basis granting of all categories of staff, on average 10 per cent personnel remunerations for up to 2,000 lei a month enjoying a hike more pronounced.
(2) there shall be Remuneration the minimum tariff from 1,500 to 2.000 lei lei monthly, respectively, 33 per cent and the average nominal remuneration per economy will be 3,285 lei a month.
(3) the increase in retributiilor staff worker will be achieved by increasing the retributiei average tariff by 8 per cent and variable part of retributiei on average by 2 per cent.
Article 2 the Most variable part of retributiei is effected by the increase because of the agreement, the level of seniority and other adosuri at retributie, by providing incentives for export production, by increasing the quotas for the creation of the Fund for the participation of working people to the realization of production, income, and sharing of benefits, as well as annual prize fund.
Article 3 In accordance with the principles of Socialist ethics and equity as a result of an increase in retributiilor according to this law, the ratio between minimum and maximum remuneration remuneration wage will be 1 vs 1-4.70 5.35 currently.
Article 4 (1) the increase in tariff retributiilor for all categories of staff do it gradually, sectors and activities, and depending on the level of retributiei before the proposed tariff increase.
(2) for the period from 1 august to 1 October 1988 in the framework of the first stage, shall be increased gradually, branches and activities, harassment pricing with monthly staff remunerations up to 2,000 lei. This increase will benefit more than 2.5 millions of working people.
(3) during the period from November 1, 1988 1 January 1989 in the context of stage II shall be increased gradually, branches and activities, harassment pricing with monthly staff remunerations between 2.001-2.250. During this period will increase the remuneration of over 1.8 million working people.
(4) In the period from 1 March to 1 august 1989, within the framework of the third stage, shall be increased gradually to branches and activities, harassment pricing Monthly remunerations of staff with more than 2,250 lei increase that will benefit over 3.4 million working people.
Article 5 (1) as from 1 January 1989, the rate of incorporation of the Fund for the participation of working people to the realization of production, income and dividing the benefits are increased by 2.5-3.0 percent from 3.0-3.5 percent of the salary Fund planned.
(2) at the same time, the rate of incorporation of the Fund for the participation of working people to the realization of production, income and dividing benefits for mining, extraction of oil and gas drilling, and shall be increased from 4.0 per cent to 4.5 percent of staffing, planned.
(3) social-cultural units, ministries, other Central and local bodies, as well as State institutions, annual prize fund shall be increased, as of January 1, 1989, to 2.5-3.0 percent from 3.0-3.5 percent of the salary Fund planned.
Article 6 with a view to raising the staff worker, retributiilor under the provisions of this Act, the salary is supplemented with planned 5.8 billion in 1988 and with 24.4 billion lei in 1989, and in 1990, when all the people working the entire year will receive retribuitie plus, staffing Plus Fund, Fund extra staffing will be over 29 billion dollars.
Article 7 persons who shall be increased according to the provisions of the present law granting will benefit from further consideration of the rights of the State allowance for children, established according to law till the date of increase retributiilor. Also housing rents, established according to retributiilor nemajorate, remain unchanged.
Article 8 the staggering increase in retributiilor, retributiei, level of compensation and other entitlements remuneration, branches and activities, and how to grant certain rights in relation to the new tariff, remunerations shall be determined by Decree of the State Council.
Article 9 the Council of Ministers together with ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest will take measures with a view to mobilising all teams of people working in enterprises and central to the whole organization better, more pronounced increase of labour productivity, raising technical and qualitative products, reducing costs of production mainly by reducing the consumption of raw materials energy, materials, and fuels, capitalizing on top of all that lead to full realization of provisions relating to increase national income and to cover in full the funds necessary action to increase the retributiilor of the staff worker.
This law was adopted by the National Assembly at its meeting on 29 June 1988.
President of the great National Assembly, Nicholas GALARZA ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─