Law No. 2 of 30 March 1988 on the improvement of the system for rewarding to stimulate export production and ISSUING NATIONAL ASSEMBLY exports published in OFFICIAL GAZETTE No. 18 April 1988 the increasingly active Participation of Romania in the world economy, the international division of labour, the main objective of the present five-year plan requires enhancing continued, in sustained production for export and export, raising the quality and competitiveness of Romanian products on the world market.
Businesses that run production intended for export are under obligation to take all necessary steps for the full realization and forward plan and export contracts, execute high quality products with functional and technical parameters lift with low energy and materials consumption, competitive in all aspects with the best products in the world.
To this end, the establishments are obliged to take measures for a better organisation of export production, the distribution of the staff in this activity with a highly skilled worker, strengthening law and order and discipline and ensuring quality control throughout the demanding workflow manufacture.
To stimulate in a greater measure of economic entities and collectives working people in achieving and exceeding the export growth of economic efficiency, as well as for the application of the new principles firmly the economic-financial mechanism, National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania adopts this law: Article 1 (1) businesses and industrial plants which carry out production for export shall receive a salary plus corresponding production with this destination on every relationship.
(2) additional remuneration Fund to stimulate export production and export is formed on each undertaking, as well as on each central industrial, for staff from your device and from direct subordinate subunits, which are laid down in the plan of production tasks for export, separated on relationships, as follows: a) 10% of the salary Fund planned related merchandise production intended for export on the convertible currency;
b) 6% of salary Fund planned related merchandise production intended for export on the clearing of the socialist countries.
Article 2 Fund extra staffing for the stimulation of export production and exports, constituted under the provisions of art. 1, is issued monthly and shall be determined in direct proportion to the degree of compliance with the plan of production for export and export each relationship.
Article 3 (1) of the additional staffing, established under the provisions of art. 2, will be spurred the entire staff of the enterprise or industrial plant-workers, foremen, engineers, technicians and other personnel, from sections, workshops and other production bins from bins of technological research, engineering and design uzinala and of the other compartments, including at the enterprise or industrial plant and component units, which contributed to the achievement of production for export and export.
(2) the individual Amounts are granted as incentive shall be determined according to the individual contribution of the results achieved and is approved by the Executive Council of the working people of the enterprise or industrial plant, where appropriate, on the basis of proposals made by the leadership of sections, workshops and other compartments, in agreement with trade union bodies at their level.
(3) for members of the leadership of the company, at the factories, plants and other components of the unit, as well as for the management of industrial plants, the individual amounts are granted is approved by the hierarchically superior body.
Article 4 (1) the amounts representing the incentive for carrying out export and production for export is granted in addition to the correct retributiei in global agreement and other rights established by law retributie.
(2) these amounts are not included in the tariff and remuneration shall not be taken into account in determining the rights and obligations shall be determined according to the law, depending on the level of retributiei.
(3) on additional staffing for the stimulation of export production and export tax shall not be levied on the total remuneration and contribution to State social insurance, as provided by law.
Article 5 in the event of production for export and the remarks delivered by the planned exports, to determine the appropriate retributiei in global agreement shall apply to all categories of personnel, penalties or diminuarile of the remunerations as provided by law. 1/1986 concerning the global agreement and remunerate the worker staff directly.
Article 6 additional staffing for the stimulation of export production and export what is granted to each undertaking and industrial central art.7. 2 may be issued by the banks over the salary Fund shall, under the conditions provided by law, and shall support the benefits of each enterprise or industrial Central.
Article 7 the provisions contained in article 11. 1-6 applies to businesses and industrial plants that were laid down in the plan tasks with regard to the supply of raw materials, parts and subassemblies to be incorporated into the production for export to other undertakings.
Article 8 (1) the provisions of this law shall apply to the experimental starting date of 15 April 1988.
(2) the conclusions drawn from the application of this law places will be subject to debate the great National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania by the end of 1988.
(3) the period of experimentation of this Act terminate the application of the provisions of the regulatory acts listed in annex II.
This law was adopted by the National Assembly at the meeting on 30 March 1988.
The GREAT NATIONAL ASSEMBLY PRESIDENT NICOLA TONY annex 1 provisions of normative acts that cease applying during experimentation law on improving the system for rewarding to stimulate export production and export 1. The provisions relating to the increase in retributiei or the granting of premiums for industrial plants and undertakings which carry out production for export. 27(2). (2), art. 44 para. (1) and art. 46 para. (2) of law No. 1/1986.
2. Art. 1-4 of the Council of State Decree No. 185/1987 concerning certain measures for increasing cointeresarii of the working people, businesses in achieving export production and export.