Law No. 1 of 6 April 1982 to obstruct cooperative agricultural enterprises ISSUING NATIONAL ASSEMBLY and published in OFFICIAL GAZETTE No. 36 of 6 April 1982 National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania adopts this law.
Chapter I General principles of staffing, payroll, cooperative agricultural enterprises in article 1 (1) Raising the living standards of cooperators and of all those who work in the agricultural cooperative units is directly conditioned by the results of each measure and on the growth of agricultural production and public property, the development of the national economy.
(2) agricultural labour in Remunerate cooperative shall be based on the principle of distribution after quantity, quality and social importance of the work done, and depending on the results of each unit in the fulfilment of physical production plan and budget of revenue and expenditure.
(3) Labour ensure Remunerate cooperators in relation to plan production and revenues to the budget of income and expenditure from own funds obtained for each unit based on the application of the principles of self-management farms, self-administration and self-supporting.
Article 2 (1) the application of consistent and strict socialist principle of distribution should ensure retention of cooperators in increasing production and productivity of labour, in the proper management and development of public wealth, strengthening the spirit of responsibility and discipline in the work.
(2) comply with all its Cooperators tasks, execute the work in good conditions and realize the production employed, in compliance with its expenses, ensure the level referred to in remunerate plan production and the revenue and expenditure budget of the unit.
(3) may not be used as a Salesian without having to provide a usable work, which contributes to production in the agricultural and cooperative property.
Article 3 (1) cooperative agricultural Units are required as in the establishment of production plan, to provide for the necessary areas to ensure that the quantities of cereals, potatoes, beans and other products, for the purpose of carrying out the duties of the State Fund delivery, ensuring the food intake of the cooperators, the amount of feed, as well as for the reserve fund, food and feed , and other funds as provided by law.
(2) each unit prepares their agricultural cooperative property production plan and the budget of income and expenditure, through which determine both what income to be made from vegetable and animal production, small industry and other activities, and expenditure on materials, with labor and other costs, so its aigure production activity financing from own resources staffing Fund in relation to the level of production and income, full recovery of the expenditure of the proceeds and a corresponding benefit, to fund economic development reserve fund, other statutory funds, and Fund participation in profits.
(3) agricultural production Cooperatives are required as well as the establishment, staffing, cooperators in relation to the volume of work required execution and with rates, to provide in the budget of revenue and expenditure, a reserve in money and in kind, up to 15%.
Article 4 In order to ensure that the means of payment necessary to carry out expenditure and to remunerate work, cooperative agricultural enterprises are obliged to carry out in full the physical production scheduled and contract, to deliver to the State Fund, plant and animal agricultural products at least to the level prescribed by the plan of development of agriculture and food industry in territorial aspect.
Article 5 (1) cooperative agricultural enterprises must ensure that participation in the work of cooperators and all other inhabitants who work in villages and municipalities, including those working in other sectors of activity.
(2) to reduce expenditure and the judicious use of staffing, cooperative agricultural enterprises will take steps to reduce to the strict minimum necessary to staff who do not work directly in production.
Article 6 (1) The allocation of staffing in each unit will follow up to ensure equitable proportions between the minimum and maximum income, repectandu with the firmness of the Socialist principle of equity.
(2) the maximum basic Salary that one can get a cooperator for the accomplishment of the tasks of the plan shall not exceed the income of similar functions or trades from State agricultural enterprises with the same volume of activity, under the same conditions and with the same results.
Article 7 (1) elements of staffing, payroll, members of agricultural cooperatives of production are: the basic fee), in money or in money and in kind, determined on the basis of tariffs, norm per unit of product or to 1000 lei worth of physical production, which constitutes the main part of the total of retributiei cooperators;
b) arises in the form of participation in profits, in money or in money and in kind, in order to achieve planned production;
(c) additional fee) in the form of participation in profits, in cash or in kind, Baba and production achieved over plan;
(2) the conditions laid down by law may be granted a raise to provide the same drive and in the same sector of activity.
(3) the amount of retributiilor in agricultural cooperative units can be set separated on activities, depending on their importance in the development and strengthening of economic-financial cooperative, according to decisions of the General Assembly.
(4) In the framework of activities, differentiated treatment categories or groups of papers, attaching to the complexity of the work, as well as in relation to the skill level, the degree of responsibility and seniority.
Article 8 members of the cooperative agricultural production shall be entitled, in addition to the fee for the work and the results achieved, and the consumption of the State Fund intended for education, healthcare, culture, as well as pension, insurance material in case of temporary incapacity for work, birthdays, aid for families with children and other social rights, under conditions determined by law and by the statutes of the cooperative agricultural production. Also, receive the appropriate conditions for the protection of labor law.
Chapter II organisation of production and labour in agricultural production cooperatives in article 9 (1) agricultural activity in the coperativa production is achieved through the work of its members.
(2) For the use of land, increasing agricultural production and increase revenue from the work of all the members of agricultural production cooperatives, have a duty to ensure the participation in the work of all their members and cooperators of the family so that at least 60-65% of the total population of each cooperative activity related to labor, to attend the execution on time and in good condition of all agricultural works.
Article 10 (1) In order to carry out agricultural works in optimum period, single State Councils and agroindustrial cooperative, leadership councils, agricultural production cooperatives, along with committees or executive offices of the popular councils will imtocmi and debate in the General Assembly programs work to provide for the use of the existing work force, through participation in the work of all cooperators including pensioners who work and youth. Retirees who are unable to attend the execution, and common schools, students will be involved in relation to age, the execution of works, such as maintenance, harvesting crops, vegetables, fruits and grapes, medicinal plants, in the provision of services, sericicultura and other such activities.
(2) the dates of all the inhabitants of skilled agricultural campaigns in villages and municipalities, including those working in industry, construction, trade and other activities, specialists of any profile and their family members are required to participate in cooking and other maintenance crop harvesting, transport and storage of products, irrigation works, desecarii , removing excess moisture, and improving natural pastures and where training takes and other such actions, according to the approved work programmes.
(3) the persons referred to in paragraph 1. (2) will provide work in teams and will be paid under the agreement in relation to the volume of work performed.
Article 11 (1) is required Every cooperator to perform quality work, at the places and during the periods of time laid down, to the number of working days and the corresponding amount of work approved by the general meeting of the cooperative and agricultural production to meet the established programme of work.
(2) agricultural production cooperatives, Presidents, other leading frameworks, technical personnel, economic and administrative, as well as those working in cooperatives, in industry, construction and services, will participate directly in the conduct of agricultural works during peak periods of the agricultural campaigns.
(1) in order to ensure participation in the work, throughout the year, a large number of cooperative and gradual increase in employment and their up to 300 days a year, the Councils ' governing agricultural cooperatives are required that, in addition to farming, to develop the activities of industry, construction, services and the like , capitalizing on the full resources of raw materials available to each unit.
(2) production In agricultural cooperatives in which there are available work force, leadership councils are obliged to organize, with the support of the committees or executive offices of the popular councils and teams with brigades to work in other units and State agricultural cooperative, on building sites, in forestry and in other activities.
(3) the units where they work under the provisions of paragraphs 5 and 6 of Salesian (2) shall be obliged to transfer the monthly production from agricultural cooperatives that they come for rewarding rights, tax and social security contribution related to the share of the common costs and General, as well as a share in the benefit calculated at the total amount of these expenses.
Article 13 Councils governing agricultural cooperatives of production shall include the production plans and begetele of the revenue and expenditure, all works are executed pursuant to article. 9-12. Article 14 (1) for the rational use of labor force, achieve agricultural production and raising labour productivity in agricultural production cooperatives are organised production subunits, and within them is constituted by bands.
(2) the complete menu tree production in agricultural production cooperatives are: farm, and the Brigade, which had a production plan or, where appropriate, and the revenue and expenditure plan, forming an integral part of the production plan and budget of revenue and expenditure of the agricultural production unit.
(3) the Governing Board of the cooperative agricultural production be allocated on each farm, and Brigade sector, depending on the profile of production, crops, vitipomicole plantations, livestock, tractors and other agricultural machinery, inventory, quantities of fertilizers, herbicides, equipment, materials and supplies, and work force necessary to achieve the production set.
Article 15 (1) of the basic Band in the organisation of work within production subunits is mixed team of employees and cooperative team of employees or cooperative team.
(2) Organization of work team aims to strenghten collective work, discipline, increasing the responsibility of the entire team and each member thereof for the use of the full technical-material basis, timely execution and quality of work established throughout the area or on the whole herd and getting production levels.
(3) In the farms, and sectors in which the brigades the technologies of production and degree of mechanization of work force reduction, mecanizatorii working Salesian and directly in the production of these subunits is one team.
Article 16 (1) team is organized on a permanent basis, on the sole, terlale, species and categories of animals, at least for the duration of the production cycle or a calendar year. In vegetable production, through production cycle means the period from preparing land for sowing or planting until harvesting, delivering and storing, and production in animal husbandry, production period, growth or fattening, corresponding to each species or categories of animals.
(2) component and the size of the team shall be determined by adding up the farm, and the Brigade's sector, or with the approval of the Governing Board of the unit, depending on the structure, of the species and categories of animals, the degree of mechanization of works, land parcels, acreage dispersal, operating system and other similar criteria. Team size must be within the limits set by the Ministry of agriculture and food industry.
(3) the team, according to the provisions of the plan of production of the holding, or Brigade sector, area, crops, vineyards and fruit trees, livestock, production means and materials, establish what needs to be achieved, productions and the volume of the work to be executed according to the technologies used.
(4) In vegetable production, the team is required to execute on time and in good condition works required to obtain the planned production: land preparation, planting, plant density throughout the insurance cycle of vegetation, filling cavities, maintenance, harvesting, transport and storage of the entire production completed, and freeing of by-products. For irrigated crops task team to execute and watering, maintenance and exploitation of areas and irrigation equipment in that purpose within the team can organize a group of permanent cooperation.
(5) In animal husbandry, the team has an obligation to care for the animals, and the number of products and livestock productions. Team ensures the preparation, transport, disposal and management of manure, fodder disinfection and deratizarea.
Article 17 (1) team is headed by a Chief of the team, which actually work in production, designated by the Governing Board of the greatest agricultural machine operators from that team or of the Salesian with utmost skill and experience with the Organization of work, which enjoy prestige and authority among the team members.
(2) the head of the team is required to ensure compliance with strict order and discipline in its daily production, control the volume of work performed by employees, cooperative and quality of works performed and to draw up clocking for each team member.
(3) liability for running on time and the quality of the entire volume of work required by technologies and entered in the currency of the works the entire team returns. In the event that some of the members of the team does not perform within the period laid down, the volume of work, the work will be performed, with the care of the head of the team, the other members. The volume of work carried out will be those members of ponta to the team who have executed the work in question.
Article 18 (1) the obligations incumbent upon the units to ensure that the conditions necessary for achieving material established productions cooperators, mecanizatorilor and responsibilities of specialists to carry out the entire volume of works and observing technologies, as well as remuneration rights, shall be entered in an engagement between the head of the head of the team, brigade or sector; head Brig. farm, or by sector, together with the head of the Department of mechanization, commitments with the leadership of the cooperative. Commitments shall be approved by the Governing Board of the agricultural production cooperative.
(2) commitment will be provided for areas of crops, animal species and categories assigned must be obtained, what productions, volume of work, the time when the work to be performed and rights of remuneration. The commitment will be signed by all members of the team.
(3) to strengthen the accountability of all team members in achieving and exceeding the established productions in commitment, leadership councils, heads of the farm, and Brigade sector are required to control continuously how to execute the works provided for in foreign currency, the depth and uniformity of plant density araturii, realization per unit surface, filling in gaps, number of prasile and other maintenance and control of pests and diseases execution, drain the water from the land and crops, harvesting within and without loss of the entire production, freeing up land.
(4) In animal husbandry, leadership councils, heads of the farm and have the obligation to control brigade permanently isometric activity for animal care, breeding and selection process, production, preservation, preparation and administration of feedingstuffs, as well as how to meet the health and veterinary measures, in order to ensure the achievement and overcoming of the flocks and productions provided for in the commitments entered into by each team.
Article 19 (1) the level of consumption and expenditure materials necessary for carrying out the planned productions in the agriculture cooperative property is determined annually by the single national economic and social development.
(2) the Ministry of Agricultirii and food industry shall allocate on counties with respect to indicators of consumption, maximum demand of personnel structure and the material costs, differentiated on technologies for main crops, livestock species categories, depending on the conditions, under which the level established pursuant to paragraph 1. (1) and (3) also, the Ministry of agriculture and food industry will take measures for improvement of technologies on crops, species and categories of animals and for the periodic review of the rules of work and consumption, in order to reduce labor costs, expenditure materials, energy and fuels, as well as to increase labour productivity and economic efficiency of agricultural cooperative enterprises.
(4) the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry to allocate indicators regarding the consumption of labor and material costs, on agricultural cooperatives and production, amounted, on board the unique state and cooperative agribusiness, depending on concrete conditions of each unit, differentiated on technologies for main crops, animal species and categories, without exceeding the total established County.
Article 20 (1) In the agricultural cooperative production, normalization of work is done on the basis of rules of work drawn up by the Ministry of agriculture and Food Idustriei along with the National Union of agricultural cooperatives of production, according to the criteria and within the limits established by law.
(2) depending on the nature of the activity, the work may be established in the form of time, production rules, concrete tasks with an indication of the areas of business, service or other appropriate labour standards concerned.
(3) in fixing the amount of work for what is carried out in agricultural production cooperatives will ensure that the same rule to be covered by a number of prescribed work in technology, so every cooperator to execute a wide range of works in the sector which has been shared and can actually in labor all year to get to a steady income and growing level in relation to the quantity and quality of work.
Chapter III recovery works in agricultural cooperatives of production 1. Forms staffing, payroll, Article 21 (1) form the main staffing, payroll, production in agricultural cooperatives is a global agreement with the tariff per unit of product or to 1000 lei worth of physical production obtained, i.e. the provision of services.
(2) In the form of staffing in the global agreement, a farm team, the brigade or sector assumes an obligation to achieve a certain production of grains, herbs, vegetables, ttehnice meat, milk, eggs, lina or other productions set in physical units, for which the proper fee shall be fixed globally, in money or in money and in kind, and are granted in proportion to the physical production achieved expenditure, compliance with time-limits and other conditions set out in the commitment, without being plafonata.
(3) the form of staffing in the global agreement ensure accountability strengthening the achievement of planned benefits, products and increase of labour productivity, reduce material and labor expenses per unit of the product and, on this basis, the income growth of the cooperative and the cooperators.
Article 22 (1) agricultural cooperative production can be used, under this law, the following forms of retribution: a) directly;
b) into directing;
c) on the basis of a percentage of the production quota or its value to some crops.
(2) the agreement shall Remunerate direct based on rate per unit of product, work or at 1000 face value of output, proportional to the quantity of goods, works or other physical units, and apply to the works which, due to the specific conditions in which it is performed, may not be engaged in global agreement, including some small service industry sservicii , some agricultural work of tip and other activities in which the measurement of work is done individually on the basis of rules.
(3) recovery works in directing applies only in cases stipulated by law, provided that it fully to achieve the service tasks within a given unit of time.
(4) on the basis of cote Remunerate percentage of production or of the value thereof shall be applied only in exceptional cases, when not int conditions for the piecework remunerate fîneţele, natural and cultured, beans, pumpkins, melons, vegetables and other products in intercropping, including plantations of fruit trees and vineyards, cut and assembled, straw sugar beet tops, straw, fodder crops double vrejisti Depending on the specifics of each cooperative. Percentage shares and the conditions for the granting of retributiei shall be determined by the Ministry of agriculture and food industry, together with the National Union of agricultural cooperatives of production.
Article 23 (1) staffing, payroll Forms shall be approved by the General Assembly of agricultural production acooperativei, driving the consililui proposal, depending on the specific conditions of each unit and sector of activity, building-it staffing, correlation with the level of production and income provided for in the plans and budgets of income and expenses.
(2) the form of staffing, based on percentage quotas approved by the general meeting of the cooperative, with the opinion of the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry on the proposal of the Council of State and the unique materials cooperative.
Article 24 (1) agricultural production Cooperatives that own land, hard to reach, why not merge and mechanized work, may allocate such land to cooperators have grown over a period of 3-5 years. In this case, labour is done in remunerate nature, at the rate of 50% of the production obtained with conditional entirely of expenditure effected by the cooperative and a benefit of not less than 5%.
(2) what Land can be divided according to para. (1) the nature and level of retributiei shall be determined by the General Assembly, with the approval of the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry and the County of Union of agricultural cooperatives of production, on a proposal from the Council of State and the unique materials cooperative.
2. The rates of remuneration for work on the rule in article 25 (1) work in agricultural enterprises cooperate with retribuie's are the norm, differentiated on 4 groups of complexity and manufacturing sectors, as follows:-/norm-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — manufacturing sector Group of complexity of the work — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — I II III IV — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — vegetable production 40 48 56 65 50 60 70 80 animal production — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —-(2) agricultural cooperatives which carry out production and high incomes can apply trifele provided for all those four categories of works.
(3) agricultural production Cooperatives do not have conditions to establish in full the salary fund necessary will apply charges prescribed for groups I and II, following that, so far as their economic empowerment, productions and incomes, to apply appropriate rates of groups III and IV.
Article 26 (1) in the course of performance of work, remuneration on trifele norm work out schedule and budget of revenue and expenditure can be major or diminish, as follows: a) in the production plant, in relation to achieving and maintaining standardized plant density up to harvest, with an obligation to supplement the number of dips, prasile, execution of celorlaltelucrari maintenance and control of pests and diseases udarilor's application, irrigated and carrying out drainage works of water on crops, to gather and to the issue of land data set;
b) in cattle breeding, in relation to compliance with the standards of animal care, achieve herd, birth index, the planned productions and keeping of animal health.
(2) the increase in tariffs over the limits referred to in article 1. You can make 25 operatives who obtain or high income yields, without exceeding however the level of tariffs for agricultural enterprises.
Article 27 In agricultural production cooperatives or other staff of Salesian workman who works 24/7 and directly in animal husbandry, the volume of works under the rules for the State agricultural enterprises, bringing up the same number of animals or birds, feeding, care and ensure the preservation of the health of animals, while respecting the rules of the livestock and dairy productions, producing meat, eggs, lina, produced and other animal products under the plan, eligible for staffing levels laid down by law, under conditions of similar work by the staff of State agricultural enterprises.
3. labour working Remunerate cooperators in agricultural production Article 28 (1) labor working Remunerate cooperators in agricultural production is done in a global way, inacord.
(2) rates of remuneration in the agreement on the product or at the face value of l000 physical shall be determined by the general meeting of the cooperative agricultural production, based on the volume of currency works for every culture, species or category of animals and other duties, tariffs for rewarding work and norm's production or its value set out to achieve within the limits of the planned staffing.
Article 29 (1) Salary is awarded based on cooperators tariffs in proportion to the amount of work actually carried out, the production obtained the entire team and the expenses spread over materials, provided in the execution periods laid down, all the activities laid down in technology and the entire volume of work recorded in the currency of the works, and other works required under natural conditions.
(2) The culture or category of animal, from which the production referred to in commitment, the global agreement, was made or exceeded on the whole team, it team members and accord due according to achievements in culture or animal category.
(3) In the team, then you can't make labor remunerate and differentiated on Salesian working band comprising, for each category of animal or crop, provided timely execution and quality of the works and the completion of the production employed throughout the team.
(4) mecanizatorilor teams from Remunerate employees and teams of employees from the joint and cooperative and mechanical sector staff employed at the resort for agricultural mechanization, ensure the staffing of this unit and the cooperators, the staffing of the agricultural production cooperative.
(5) the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2. (2) and (3) shall apply accordingly to remunerate cooperators who work on farms, and sectors that brigades are organised into a single team.
Article 30 skilled trades in Salesian driving, road tractors, locksmith, welder, electrician, and others may be remunerated in agreement or in directing, with the approval of the General Assembly, set up at the level retributiei for related trades from State units, provided the execution of works of the same volume and complexity, without exceeding the wage overhead if the salary of the President.
4. labor working Remunerate cooperators in industry, construction and services Article 31 Remunerate cooperators working labour in industry, construction and services is made under the agreement or global agreement directly with charge per paper, per unit produced 1000 times face value of production, which is determined based on the rules drawn up according to the law.
Article 32 (1) of Salesian works in activities of industry, construction and services can be supported under the terms of art. Law No. 189 57/1974, based on the tariff of networks of State or local industry's profile and complexity.
(2) employment retributiei trifare networks and what may be given pursuant to paragraph 1. cooperators (1) is approved by the General Assembly of the agricultural production cooperative, with the opinion of the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry.
5. Recovery works that meet the cooperators management and execution of technical, economic, administrative, other specialty service and coastguard.
Article 33 of the Basic Salary for the Salesian fulfilling the Office of President shall be fixed at a level covering up to a maximum of 2.5 times the average return achieved by the Salesian working directly in production and volume of work executed, approved by the General Assembly, as well as in relation to the value of physical production, size and complexity of the unit, according to schedule. 1. Article 34 retributiei Level for other leadership positions and the execution of technical, economic, administrative, other specialized, serving and guard shall be determined in relation to the annual average income of Salesian working directly in production and volume of work executed, approved by the General Assembly, as well as in relation to the value of physical production, size and complexity of the unit without exceeding the limits laid down basic salary face calculated in relation to the President, according to the annex. 2. Article 35 cooperators who fulfil Remunerate management and execution of technical, economic, administrative and other specialty is made in accordance with the global rate 1000 face value of physical production, both for the staff involved at the level of the agricultural cooperative, and for those with duties at brigade level and farm sector.
Article 36 In physical production exceeded engaged in global agreement, the addition of the proper agreement President, Chief Engineer, Chief Accounting Officer and the head of State, used as a farm, agricultural cooperative for production.
Article 37 of Salesian fulfilling the functions of guardian or guardian-caretaker are supported in Director.
Article 38 Rights retribution for personnel management and performs the execution of the technical, economic, administrative, other specialized, serving and guard is granted provided they fulfill, in relation to the size and complexity of the agricultural unit, which represent 25-50% of the volume of work set for Salesian working directly in production, according to the decision of the General Assembly, without receiving for these works, a distinct compared to the fee due for the met.
Article 39 (1) For performance of the function of President, Vice President pulled out of the production, or head of the Brigade, members of the cooperative who are not remunerated by the State receive a monthly allowance from the State:-420-520 lei for President;
-210-260 lei for extra features.
(2) the amount of compensation shall be determined by the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry and the Union of agricultural cooperatives of judeţeana production, taking into account the responsibility that they have to organize in good conditions of production and labour at the appropriate level, the execution of agricultural works, evaluate measures, in order to increase plant and animal production, and the fulfilment of the State Fund as well as the degree of organization of the unit.
(3) the allowance shall be granted only for the time actually worked.
(4) In the case of set tasks, monthly remarks delivered by the bodies referred to in paragraph 1. (2) any reduction in the allowance may decide.
6. The manner and conditions for granting retributiei a. establishment of staffing and Fund participation in labor benefits article 40 Remunerate the agricultural cooperative production can be made in cash or in money and in kind.
Article 41 In order to receive retributiei, agricultural production cooperatives fund the salary and benefits of participation in the Fund, in money or in money and in kind.
Article 42 (1) the total remuneration, in cash's and cooperative in nature, shall be fixed annually on the basis of production and incomes set out to achieve, with employment expenses materials laid down so as to ensure that the level of charges for rewarding and a reserve of up to 15%.
(2) the total remuneration, in cash and in kind, shall be distributed on the farms, sectors and brigades, as part of their teams, depending on the structure of crop species and categories of animals and the amount of work and expense materials provided in the currency of the papers, according to the established technologies.
Article 43 the nature of retributiei and of participation in the benefits under the scheme it establishes that the quantities of cereals-wheat and corn-to be awarded the cooperators and members of their families for food consumption, according to the autoaprovizionare program, and the quantities of maize for feeding animals and birds from the household, established by this law.
Article 44 (1) for determining staffing, to help fund and Fund for participation in the planned nature, physical production scheduled are randomized in urmtoarea order: a) payment in the nature of work performed by the resorts for agricultural mechanization;
b) refund loans received in nature;
c) seed fund;
(d) the quantities covered by the contract) delivery of the State Fund;
e) formation of staffing in nature;
f) forage Fund, in the quantities provided for both complexes, and for household farms, in compliance with the planned deliveries of compound feed;
g) Reserve Fund for food consumption and for animal feed;
h) aid Fund in nature, for retirees and other disabled persons;
I) invitation to fund benefits in kind.
(2) at the same time, agricultural production cooperatives are required as in the establishment of the plan and the allocation of production planned in nature, to ensure, in relation to the number and species of animals and with the rules laid down by the consumer and their feed volume needed for your own needs, but also for Salesian holding animals, as well as a reserve to reach 25-30% of annual consumption.
Article 45 (1) Cash Benefit and in nature as provided for in the budget of revenue and expenditure of the agricultural cooperative shall be distributed for: (a) Economic Development Fund), at least 70%, representing 18% of the neta;
b) overheads Fund, up to 5%;
c) cultural and social fund, up to 1%;
d) Fund reserve food and forage, grain, up to 7%;
e) intercooperatist aid Fund, up to 2%;
f) invitation to fund benefits of cooperators and other working people, up to 15%.
(2) profits obtained from agricultural production cooperative shall constitute also the participation Fund for social benefits from cash deposits of cooperators, mecanizatorilor and specialists to the economic development of the cooperative. The establishment and use of the Fund will be made according to law and the statutes of the cooperative agricultural production.
(3) the governing bodies of the cooperative, have a duty to all Salesian entirely and use effective means of production, its material judiciously and gospodareasca means, to obtain optimum financial results, to cover in full the expenses from its own revenue, while ensuring cost effective icebreakers that has allowed to allocate the benefit obtained in each year, the amounts corresponding to the economic development with a view to the resumption of large scale production process.
Article 46 which Benefit of agricultural production cooperative, established by the plan, in money and in kind, shall be distributed for: (a) Economic Development Fund), 25%;
b) supplementation Fund to participate in the benefits of cooperators and other working people, 50 percent;
c food reserve fund), and of forage, grain, potatoes and other products, 22%;
(d) socio-cultural Fund) and, 3%.
Article 47 (1) physical Production obtained over plan to wheat, corn, potatoes and beans shall be divided in the proportion of 30-35% for delivery to the State, 15-20% Reserve Fund for food and feed and 40-45% for additional recovery works nature of cooperators and other working people, in the form of participation in benefits over the plan.
(2) physical production obtained over plan to barley, up to 60% allocated to remunerate the additional nature of cooperators and other working people, in the form of participation in benefits over the plan.
B. Granting retributiei in money Article 48 (1) during the year, agricultural production cooperative grant, monthly salary, the cooperators advances of money approved production plan and the budget of income and expenditure, as follows: a) In vegetable production, avanul is 80% and is granted only provided at execution time and quality of the works provided for in the foreign-exchange technologies and entered optimum density, plant on the surface, the execution of prasile, count of other maintenance and combat pests and diseases, conducting water drainage works on the cultures of udarilor on irrigated land and Liberation, gather in the data set. The advance shall be calculated in proportion to the number of rules of work carried out. In the event that, during the year, the Directorate General for agriculture and the food industry, along with the enterprise, Bank branch for Agriculture and food industry and the management of the cooperative finds that the condition of the crop vegetation does not achieve the production referred to in commitment, the advance shall be reduced below 80% and is to be granted in proportion to the degree of completion of its predictable;
b) for working in animal husbandry Association of Salesian, the species and categories of animals to which the completion of the monthly production-cow's milk and sheep's milk, eggs, and livestock products, the advance is 90% of the remuneration determined in proportion to the output or the value of production realized in that month and the number of days worked;
c) engaged in stock raising Salesian, the species and categories of animals to which production or its value is unknown at the end of pruductie, the advance is 90% and is granted on the condition of performance of work, care and preservation of the health of herds of animals. The advance shall be calculated in proportion to the number of rules. If during the production cycle of the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry, along with the enterprise, Bank branch for Agriculture and food industry and cooperative leadership that committed production in global agreement will not be achieved in full, avanul boils under 90% and is expected to be granted in proportion to the level of realization foreseeable;
d) for Salesian works in activities of industry, construction and services, the advance is 80% and are awarded in proportion to the number of rules of work carried out, namely the days worked, and the execution of the tasks of production per month. If, during the production cycle, it is noticed that the production employed will not be achieved in full, the advance shall be reduced below 80% and is expected to be granted in proportion to the predictable level in implementing the plan;
e) fulfilling functions of cooperators and execution of technical, economic, administrative, other specialized, serving and guard with duties for the entire cooperative or farm, and Brigade sector, grant advances up to 80% of the salary due for the period in which they worked, in relation to achieving compliance with the production, planned production expenses, making deliveries to the State and the performance of other duties of plan established for the respective month.
(2) Association of Salesian serving certain sectors of production receiving monthly advances in relation to the number of days of work rules, i.e. actually worked under the same conditions as the Salesian in the sector.
C. Granting retributiei in the nature Article 49 during the year following the harvest products, grant 50% advances cooperators of the proper staffing in nature.
Article 50 the quantities of cereals and corn-wheat-for food consumption at the level provided for in the autoaprovizionare program, ensure the participation in the work provided, the execution of the tasks laid down by the general meeting and the completion of the planned productions. Persons who are unable to perform the work, as established by the work programmes shall diminish proportionally to these quantities, up to cancellation.
Article 51 (1) conditions of carrying out planned production can opponent the following quantities of wheat and maize: a) 180 kg grain per person for food consumption, cooperators who works in agricultural cooperative and of each family member in their maintenance, staffing and fund from the Fund to participate in the benefits under the plan. In the 180 kg grain, the proportion between the quantities of wheat and maize shall be established in every agricultural production cooperative, with the agreement of the members of the cooperative.
In the case of the production plan, the remarks delivered by the quantity of cereals shall be reduced proportionally, but not below 160 kg per person, provided that it be executed volume of work established by the General Assembly.
Retirees who execute works provided for in the approved programme of work, staffing and Fund participation in profits, as the quantities of cereals for food consumption in the conditions laid down for the rest of the cooperative.
Retirement and other cooperative, inapti, and orphans are receiving cereal food consumption aid fund that the quantities approved by the General Assembly for this Fund, the difference up to food consumption set to pay an extra fee;
b) up to 300 kg of corn per person, cooperators working and volume of work established by the General Assembly, as well as up to 100 kg for each family member in their maintenance, staffing and fund from the Fund to participate in the benefits under the plan.
Retirees who execute works provided for in the approved programme of work, staffing and Fund as participation in benefits, up to 100 kg of maize for animal feed.
Retirement and other cooperative, inapti, and orphans are receiving up to 50 kg of maize per person for feedstuff, aid Fund, as well as up to 50 kg of maize per person surcharge.
(2) cereal production exceeded planned agricultural production cooperatives be granted entirely, as the additional fee to the Fund to participate in benefits over the plan, cooperators who achieved the volume of work established by the General Assembly, the quantities of wheat, corn and barley from supplementary funds for rewarding in nature, made under art. 47. Article 52 of the quantities of cereals carried out over the plan, to be repatiza as the additional fee in the form of participation in profits, may be recovered by the cooperative, with the approval of the General Assembly, the State Fund Amounts thus obtained will be assigned in its entirety to cooperators.
Article 53 (1) Arises in nature is given its own production of agricultural cooperatives.
(2) Agricultural Cooperatives do not cultivate cereals or cannot ensure, from the production of grain, the planned quantities due cooperators working, family members are in their maintenance, as well as other persons prescribed by law will benefit from the State Fund of the quantities required for food consumption determined by the autoaprovizionare program, provided to teach through other equivalent exchange-potato products , beans, fruits, meat, milk, etc., or, in exceptional cases, with payment in money, rights, etc, provided that the drive to deliver the contracted products State carried out according to the specifics.
(3) In special circumstances, when, due to some natural, some Nomad agricultural cooperatives do not cover full of cereal production obtained food consumption needs, established according to the autoaprovizionare programme will benefit from the State Fund of the difference of products needed by Exchange with other products or equivalent in the form of loan to be paid back from next year's harvest.
Article 54 (1) agricultural production Cooperatives can sell only to the State grain.
(2) agricultural production Cooperatives may, for a fee, the quantities of cereals referred to in article 1. 51 for retirees and other disabled persons, as well as for the Salesian works in units that apply to remunerate only labor money, Assembly or on certain sectors.
D. granting of rights for rewarding at the end of the Basic Salary) Article 55 (1) total remuneration Fund is calculated at the end of the year, after the end of the balance sheet on the basis of physical production and benefit achieved throughout the cooperative.
(2) the staffing grant realized the difference between advance payments received during the year and the total remuneration rights.
(3) for the Salesian works in production, the total remuneration is calculated on the teams, brigades, farms and sectors, depending on the level of production, in compliance with the related production expenses by each subunit or band work.
(4) for the Salesian fulfilling leadership functions and execution of technical, economic, administrative, other specialized, serving and, in the entire cooperative or farm, and Brigade sector, total remuneration rights are calculated depending on the value of production and realization of physical benefits planned deliveries to the State and all the other duties of plan established for the respective year the entire unit or, where appropriate, per subunit.
Article 56 (1) for the Salesian of teams that have achieved or exceeded the planned production, the total rights of remuneration shall be determined on the basis of the charges entered in commitment.
(2) for the Salesian of teams that haven't made the planned production, the total rights of remuneration shall be determined on the basis of trifelor calculated, depending on the salary Fund realized, less the amounts referred to in paragraph 1, cooperators (1) Article 57. Where agricultural production cooperative cannot entirely ensure the nature of charge for products other than those laid down for food consumption, the gap, calculated on the price of the contract of the plant products concerned, grant money.
b) participation in the benefits of the Fund Article 58 participation in the benefits obtained under the scheme is granted upon the integral plan cooperators and other working people provided that the value of the physical production and deliveries to the State Fund. In the case of remarks delivered by these indicators, the total participation in profits shall be reduced by 1% for each percent agreed to the plan, each of these indicators, but not more than 25% in total.
Article 59 Salesian and other working people from the agricultural production cooperative participate in benefits under the plan, the proportional contribution to production and realization of benefits.
Article 60 (1) of Salesian and other working people from bands, which have exceeded the targets set in commitments and productions have been employed in the level of expenditure, shall be entitled, for each crop and animal species, the additional fee in the form of participation in benefits over the plan.
(2) Association of Salesian and other working people who fulfil the functions of management and execution of technical, economic, administrative, other specialized, serving and guard may receive additional salary in the form of participation in benefits over the plan as a whole unit, provided implementation and overcoming physical productions at major agricultural crops and animal species, established at the beginning of the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry Depending on the specific conditions of each unit.
Article 61 (1) individual rights due other cooperators and working people in the Fund to participate in the benefits obtained under the scheme and plan shall be determined by the Governing Board, in relation to its contribution to the realization of production and benefit from cooperative development of agricultural production and is approved by the General Assembly.
(2) individual rights in the form of participation in profits, due and other cooperators working people who work directly in production, are not capped. For persons referred to in article 1. 60 para. (2) such rights may not exceed 2.5 times of individual rights appropriate working environments cooperators directly in production.
(3) the General Assembly can reduce or not pay its share of participation in profits and other cooperators working people who, in the course of the year, had problems at work, or have disciplinary illustrious.
Chapter IV organization of production and labour in economic associations and remunerate intercooperatiste.
Article 62 (1) activity in intercooperatista economic association is achieved through the work of members of agricultural cooperatives of production.
(2) the complete menu tree of the intercooperatista economic association are farm and sector.
(3) production and farms in sectors of activity in the economic associations are organized labor's intercooperatiste team of mechanics and agricultural cooperative or cooperative, constituted only for a period of at least one production cycle or a calendar year.
(4) the team is headed by a Chief of the team nominated by the working people of the intercooperatiste economic association.
(5) the team takes delivery, at the head of the farm, the land area or, where appropriate, animals, and other living quarters with means necessary execution and completion of the production.
Article 63 (1) shall be determined by the size of the team Council of working people, depending on the profile of its activity and the specific conditions under which they work. Team size must be within the limits set by the Ministry of agriculture and food industry.
(2) the obligations and responsibilities of the main team, and farm sector shall be recorded in an engagement between the head of the farm sector, respectively, and the head of the team and is approved by the Council of the Association of working people. The commitment signed by all team members.
Article 64 (1) labour economic associations Remunerate intercooperatiste is done according to the production obtained from the income and gains realised so that every unit to ensure self-management and autofinantarea.
(2) the rights of economic associations, etc in intercooperatiste shall be determined on the basis of retributiei and tariffs, in money or in money and in kind, as provided for agricultural production cooperatives.
(3) the rights in the nature of cooperatives is given, within the limits and associated conditions for cooperation.
Article 65 (1) the rights retribution of cooperators from intercooperatiste economic associations with agrozootehnic, which performs the same volume of works and achieves the same productions with those laid down for State agricultural enterprises, shall be determined under the provisions of law No. 57/1974, applicable to such undertakings, grade and profile.
(2) rights of remuneration of cooperatorile economic intercooperatiste associations with different profile than that agrozootehnic shall be determined under the provisions of law No. 57/1974, applicable state or economic units of the cooperative craft grade and similar profile, if you execute the same volume the same works and productions.
Article 66 the benefit provided for in the budget of revenue and expenditure of the Association shall be distributed for economic intercooperatiste: a) shares due associated cooperatives, proportional to the social side of each, at least 65%, for refund:-investment loans;
-completion of the revenue of the cooperatives;
(b) Economic Development Fund) of the Association, at least 20%;
c) overheads of the Association Fund, up to 5%;
(d) socio-cultural Fund) and Sports Association, up to 1%;
e reserve) Fund of the Association, up to 2%;
f) Benevolent Fund intercooperatist, up to 2%;
(g) the participation Fund) benefits of cooperators and other working people from the Association, up to 5%.
Article 67 the benefit which is achieved by intercooperatista the economic association established by the plan shall be distributed for: (a)) shares due for completion of the associated cooperatives, cash income, 45 percent;
(b) Economic Development Fund) Association, 20%;
c) overheads Fund Association, 7 percent;
d) to participate in the Fund to supplement the benefits of cooperators and other working people from the Association, 25 percent;
social fund e) cultural and Sports Association, 3%.
The manner and conditions of establishment of the Fund to participate in the benefits under the scheme over the plan, as well as individual rights are yours and other cooperators working people intercooperatiste economic associations, are those provided for agricultural production cooperatives.
Chapter V guaranteed income in article 69 (1) Compensations are granted in cash or in cooperators and in nature, proportional to the physical production and profits made.
(2) the Cooperators from farms, sectors and brigades, the teams that carry out the tasks delegated to them, execute the work in good conditions and physical production employed, while respecting the expenditure relating thereto, shall be guaranteed base salary and benefits, as set out in the plan.
(3) the head of the farm, the Brigade, sector or team receive treatment in relation to the performance of a whole band on lead and with average incomes of its members.
(4) In case of overshoot of the planned production, with employment related expenses, cooperators shall be guaranteed, in addition to the fee due pursuant to paragraph 1. (1) an additional fee in the form of participation in benefits over the plan.
(5) In the case of planned production and the remarks delivered by benefits, compensations shall be reduced accordingly.
Article 70 during the year, cooperators ensure cash advances in the proportions laid down in the present law, as well as 50% of the remuneration due rights in the nature of the products after harvesting.
Article 71 Cooperators who participate in the work and the volume of work approved by the General Assembly shall be guaranteed attribution of a batch in use, from land ownership, agricultural cooperative as provided by statute.
Article 72 permanent Cooperators working throughout the year, in the sectors covered by this law, in the same drive and in the same sector of activity, are recognizing seniority shall be guaranteed and provide for the granting of the bonus for seniority in the job market.
Article 73 agricultural cooperatives of production and economic associations, intercooperatiste are required to carry out in full the physical production and planned to provide benefits to the balance between revenue and expenditure and, in this way, the necessary funds and consstituie wage participation in benficii of cooperators, at least at the level provided for in the plan and the budget of income and expenditure.
Chapter VI Other remuneration rights in article 74 (1) of Salesian that operate in cattle breeding, vegetable growing, viticulture, fruit growing, those qualified and those working in the agricultural cooperative in trades of driver, road tractors, l, electrician and others, as well as those who meet the management and execution of technical, economic, administrative and other specialized, serving, working throughout the year permanent tasks accomplished, are supported by the cooperative and they provide the same old establishment and in the same sector of activity, from the salary Fund of each unit, provide a spore age.
(2) In calculating seniority in the same sector of the continuous intra and during the time referred to in paragraph 2. of Salesian (1) working temporarily in other productive sectors, the use of working time and performing the work required by the production process.
(3) eligible for the granting of the bonus for seniority and the Salesian works in the same unit, when they change the work with the approval of the General Assembly, as a result of acquiring another qualification or restriction of activity in the sector from which the transfer, due to the increasing mechanization of production or change your profile. They also retain the bonus for seniority of Salesian passing from an agricultural cooperative property unit to another unit's agricultural cooperative property with the approval of the General meetings.
(4) provide for the same length of service, for the period prior to the entry into force of this law, shall be established pursuant to paragraph 1. 1. (5) the increase is calculated on the basic salary as follows: — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —-Cuts Odds of seniority arises from the same drive and same sector provide basic — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — between 5-10 years, 2% from 10-15 years 4% from 15 to 20 years 6% over 20 years 8% — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —-(6) referred to in paragraph 2. Of Salesian (1) will receive the bonus for seniority neitrerupta in the same establishment or the same sector if they have graduated from the agrozootehnic of education or other forms of training and professional development to which they are sent by the agricultural production cooperative.
(7) those who, in the course of a month, one or more absent unfounded lose the bonus for seniority provide for that month.
Article 75 (1) savings to consumption of energy, fuels, materials, rules, Salesian work from bands may receive awards during the year, according to the law.
(2) Association of Salesian may qualify according to law nr. 57/1974, and awards during the year, for saving labor in the production of which contributed directly.
Article 76 of the general meeting of Salesian appointed to carry out the functions of the President, the Vice President pulled out of the production, or head of the Brigade, on time holders supported by the agricultural production cooperative courses for the improvement of vocational training or satisfy military service, are in temporary incapacity for work, maternity leave, or to care for sick children, receive a monthly allowance from the State due to the holder according to the art. 39, except the Vice President pulled out of the production, which replaces the President. The allowance shall be granted only if this period exceeds 30 calendar days.
Article 77 of Salesian fulfilling leadership functions and execution of technical, economic and other specialty during cat training classes, receiving a salary from the cooperative side established according to schedule. 2. Article 78 (1) for his contribution to the completion of an agricultural production cooperative grant, Chief Engineer, Chief Accounting Officer and heads of State farm, remunerations, salary accounting for up to 15% of salary due presedite function in relation to the completion of physical production.
(2) agricultural Specialists supported by the State, elected as the new President and fulfilling duties of Chief Engineer, receiving a salary of up to 25% of the fee due for the function of President, in relation to the attainment of physical production.
(3) agricultural Specialists supported by the State, elected to the post of President, which do not fulfil the duties of the Chief Engineer, as well as the heads of the macanizare remunerated for agricultural mechanization, elected as Chairman, on behalf of the agricultural cooperative receive a fee of up to 20% of the salary of the President.
(4) Granting under paragraph. (1) to (3) shall be approved by the general meeting of the cooperative agricultural production.
(5) agricultural Specialists and chief accountant from agricultural production cooperatives, supported by the State, participate in gains realised in the framework of the plan and over the plan, subject to the conditions laid down for cooperation.
Article 79 of Salesian, and agricultural mechanics employed at the resort for agricultural mechanization, which, apart from the production activity of the isometric view a team, from the coopetativei, an increase of up to 10% of the salary base tariff, respectively.
Chapter VII final provisions Article 80 (1) employment levels of organization of agricultural production cooperatives and associations of economic intercooperatiste is made, the establishment, by Decree of the State Council, on a proposal from the Ministry of agriculture and food industry, the National Union of agricultural cooperatives of production and executive committees of councils and popular of the municipality of Bucharest.
(2) employment in the ranks of the Organization of the farms and sectors is made, since its Foundation, the Ministry of agriculture and food industry, on a proposal from the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry, on the basis of the criteria laid down in the regulations in force.
(3) alter the degree of organization of units and sub-units under paragraph 1. (1) and (2) will be able to do it in the same way, where appropriate, with the approval of the national plan's unique economic and social development.
Article 81 (1) governing bodies of cooperative agricultural units will take measures for ensuring the execution of all work of the cooperative, cooperative for the use of the full time work of mecanizatorilor, as well as for the qualification in the trades required of an appropriate number of members of the cooperative.
(2) For trades of driver, l, welder, electrician, and others will be used primarily to agricultural mechanics from mechanization of agriculture departments, serving in cooperatives.
(3) In the event that some works that require skill may not be carried out entirely or agricultural cooperative mecanizatorii in exceptional cases, with the approval of the Directorate-General for agriculture and the food industry, in agricultural production cooperatives and economic associations in intercooperatiste can be placed, with the labor contract, on the basis of norms established by the Ministry of agriculture and food industry and the National Union of agricultural cooperatives of production , a limited number of qualified people in the trades of driver, l, welder, electrician, and others, to work directly in production, up to the qualification of certain trades in such cooperation.
(4) agricultural cooperative Units can fit, with the labor contract, shepherds, with the approval of the Directorate-General for agriculture and food indusstria and within the norms set out in paragraph 1. (3) and (5) also in the agricultural cooperative units can be assigned with contract work people with technical training, economic, financial and other professional and economic associations in the intercooperatiste recovery of agricultural products, and the operative staff, subject to the rules of structure approved by law.
(6) contract staff employed with Remunerate work of agricultural cooperative for production and economic association intercooperatista is made according to the provisions of law No. 57/1974, provided the volume of works execution and complexity similar to those established for staff in State-owned units with the same profile and degree of organization, without exceeding the level of the respective functions or retributiei trades from State units or craft cooperative and no monthly fee due to the cooperative's total agricultural production President, respectively Director of the Association of economic intercooperatiste.
(7) Appeals staff employed under a contract of employment, in connection with the work, resolve recovery works under the provisions of law No. 57/1974.
Article 82 (1) agricultural cooperatives that hold large areas of land and do not have enough labor force for carrying out both in time and in good condition can receive in their capacity as members of the cooperative, people from other parts of the country, where there is surplus labour force, if they establish legal domicile in the town where the cooperative has its registered office.
(2) In exceptional cases, with the approval of the Ministry of agriculture and food industry and the National Union of agricultural cooperatives of production, at the proposal of the General Directorates for agriculture and food industry and County unions of agricultural cooperatives, the agricultural production cooperative units can use workers employed under a contract of work for the period of a cycle of production or of a calendar year, which work directly in the production at the agricultural crops or in animal husbandry.
(3) treatment of workers who work during a cycle of production or a calendar year will be set at the level of the same retributiei cooperators sector, carrying out similar works. Workers who work during a calendar year shall receive for food consumption and grain for animal feed, in the conditions laid down for cooperation.
Article 83 conditions and forms of remuneration for the grant of retributiei for personnel employed under a contract of employment, according to art. 81 and 82, approved by the General Assembly of each agricultural cooperative, according to this law.
Article 84 (1) and Salesian working directly in the livestock sectors from agricultural cooperative units, the volume of works according to the rules of the work are applied in agricultural enterprises and have a length of at least 20 years in this activity are eligible for retirement in the amount of 80% of the level of pensions established under law, for the workers of agricultural enterprises.
(2) at the same time, under the conditions provided for by law and the statutes referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, retirement. (1) the great range of batch in the use, the quantities of cereals for food consumption and feeding of animals, as well as other rights and benefits what is given to cooperators.
(3) persons working at resorts for agricultural mechanization, in enterprises or other units of State cooperative Socialist times passing in the livestock sectors of agricultural cooperative units allowed the recognize as the work for establishing the pension and the time worked by the units from which they originate.
(4) to establish the necessary resources to grant pensions according to para. (1) and (3), the contribution of agricultural production cooperatives from the Pension Fund and social security shall be 9.5% of total global production, and the economic contribution of the associations intercooperatiste, 4.5% of total global production.
Article 85 (1) payment of work performed for others, on the basis of the decision of the General Assembly, are used in exceptional cases, to carry out work for which the cooperative does not have enough labor force, is made in accordance with the tariff's rule directly.
(2) In the case of temporary incapacity for work caused by an accident at work in the cooperative, the persons referred to in paragraph 1. (1) receiving aid under the conditions laid down for cooperation.
Article 86 labor Remunerate persons working in conditions of art. 81, 82 and 85 will be assured of, irrespective of the agricultural units own staffing.
Article 87 In exceptional cases up to the beginning of the semester of 1982, caregivers of dairy farmers who carry out their tasks in full, but not planned production will receive remuneration rights in relation to production, but not less than 80% of the norm of retribution on the work, according to the complexity of the work. Their wages paid in these circumstances shall recover the rights retribution due in relation to the actual production, up to the end of 1982.
Article 88 (1) violation of the provisions of this law shall entail disciplinary, material, administrative, civil or criminal, as appropriate.
(2) For the failure to neparticparea, at the time and quality of work, inability to use the entire capacity of the machinery, lack of good management of public property other rules violations times discipline of labor, agricultural production cooperative members applied, according to the Statute, the following disciplinary sanctions: rebuilding without payment to) the inadequate quality of environmental damage in times bearing the law, where works can no longer replenish;
b) withholding up to a maximum of 10% of the salary due for the work performed;
c) forfeiture of additional staffing in the year concerned;
d) loss, limited time, the right to obtain the personal use batch or its withdrawal during the year, in the case of neparticiparii at work and non-work.
(3) the establishment and application of disciplinary sanctions, as well as resolving complaints against acetora, under the conditions and pursuant to the procedure provided for in the statutes of the cooperative and the rules of procedure.
Article 89 the Ministry of agriculture and food industry, the National Union of agricultural cooperatives of production, agriculture and general directions for the food industry and County unions of agricultural cooperatives of agroindustrial production, single State Councils and cooperatives, and agricultural cooperative units, managements are responsible for compliance with the legal provisions set out in the field, obstruct the continuous monitoring of the implementation of the elements of the staffing system in the agriculture cooperative property and take measures for their effective use in order to increase agricultural production of vegetable and animal, lifting labour productivity, reduce costs of production, the increase in the contribution of all units from the State Fund for agricultural products.
Article 90 appendices. 1 and 2 are an integral part of this law.
Article 91 on the date of entry into force of the present law shall repeal Law obstruct agricultural enterprises cooperative No. 27/1976, as amended, and any other provisions to the contrary.
This law was adopted by the National Assembly at its meeting on 1 April 1982.
President of the great National Assembly, Nicholas GALARZA Annex 1 TREATMENT for SALESIAN FULFILLING the POST of CHAIRMAN of the AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION COOPERATIVE Fee for Salesian fulfilling the Office of President shall be as follows: 1. A Maximum of up to 2.5 times the average income anualal cooperators working directly in production and performing volumuyl demunca minimum set by the General Assembly , which represents 70% of the retributiei function of the President.
2. The fee calculated according to the provisions of paragraph 1 shall be determined by adding an extra remuneration to grant a number of work rules depending on the value of physical production, size and complexity of the unit: a) depending on the value of physical production: — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — the value of physical production Number rules-Lions-counted annually-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — up to 6 0000 0000 85 6 0000 001-9 0000 0000 90 9 0000 001-15 0000 0000 12 0000 0000 95 12 0000 001- 100
15 0000 001-20 0000 0000 105 20 0000 001-25 0000 0000 110 25 0000 002-30 0000 0000 115 over 30 0000 0000 120 — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — b) depending on the size and complexity of the unit in terms of number of conventional production units: — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — the size and complexity of the work rules Number Unit expressed in terms of the number of units taken into account annual conventional production — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — up to 2 0000 45 2 001-3 0000 50 3 001-4 0000 55 4 001 to 5 000 60 5 001-6 0000 65 over 6 0000 70 — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — the Basic Annual Salary of the President, due under the provisions of paragraph 2, shall be determined by multiplying the norms of labor granted depending on the value of physical production, size and complexity of the unit, with the price per norm of work taken into account in calculating the average income provided for in point cooperator 1.
The number of production units is due to the conventional areas, determine the categories of use and categories of crops, animals or activities of the cooperative with one hectare of wheat crops on the basis of coefficients established by the regulations in force.
Individuals from other sectors-industry, organizations and public associations, party activists and State-which satisfy the President, being framed with labor contract and paid by the cooperative, shall retain, for a period of two years from the date of the election, the anticipated salary if it is greater than that calculated for the Office of President.
Basic monthly fee caluculata for the position of President at agricultural production cooperatives, whose physical production value exceeds 30 million, will not be able to exceed the monthly tariff treatment of the function of director of the State agricultural enterprises of special degree.
Annex 2, the LEVEL of STAFFING for SALESIAN FULFILLING CELELALTEFUNCTII LEADERSHIP and EXECUTION of TECHNICAL, economic, ADMINISTRATIVE, OTHER SPECIALIZED, SERVING and PROTECTION IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION COOPERATIVE i. Base Salary of coopertorilor who meet all the other functions of leadership and execution of technical, economic, administrative, and other specialized serving shall be determined in relation to the average annual income of cooperators working directly in production and performs the minimum amount of work established by the General Assembly — which represent 70% in the calculation of retributiei for these functions, as well as in relation to the value of physical production, size and complexity of the unit, without being able to overcome a certain proportion of the salary of the Office of President as follows: * Font * — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —-remunerated by Salary computed cooperative face maximum production from agricultural income average annual basic salary of cooperators of the President — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — Vice President pulled out of production more than 2.3 times up to 90%-chief accountant :-with economic studies at higher than 2.2 times up to 90% with the average economic studies not more than 2.1 times up to 85% with the commercial gymnasium more than 2.0 times up to 80%-with the school more than 1.9 times up to 75% of the farm:-degree farms more than 2.2 times up to 90% at grade II farms not more than 2.1 times up to 85%-level III farms not more than 2.0 times up to 80%-brigadier, Chief of sector not more than 2.0 times up to 80%-the most hydro ameliorator technician 2.1 times up to 85% with higher education-economist not more than 2.0 times up to 75%-accountant, Planner:-with secondary education or high school-shopping more than 1.8 times up to 70%-with the school more than 1.6 times upto 65% accounting for the farm with secondary education :-degree farms more than 1.7 times up to 70% at grade II farms more than 1.6 times upto 65%-level III farms more than 1.5 times-up to 60% with farm accountant school:-degree farms more than 1.6 times-up to 65% at grade II farms more than 1.5 times-up to 60% at grade III farms more than 1.4 times up to 55%, storekeeper with secondary education:-not more than 1.8 times up to 75%-with the school more than 1.6 times upto 65%-acquirer, cashier more than 1.3 times up to 50%-Secretary-typist more than 1.2 times up to 50% — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — treatment of farm bosses, and Brigade sector, who average technique training or technical specialist may be increased by up to 5%.
Agricultural technicians salary who fulfil the function of head of the farm, enclose agricultural cooperative production with labor contract will be smaller with two classes for rewarding than that established for the position of head of the farm with higher education, with the State, without exceeding the rights thereof to the President of the cooperative as a result of base salary and the allowance granted by the State. The guard and the guard-caretaker is retribuie for each day worked with Labor's tariff rule applied by the agricultural cooperative for production from Group I of complexity from the production plant.
III. Establishment of retributiei cooperators who attended the courses of improvement of qualification and vocational training gricole of production cooperatives Members with leadership positions, and other specialty will be remunerated during qualification and improvement courses, lasting up to a month, with the base salary.
Courses of qualification improvement and exceeding the length of 30 days will receive agricultural cooperative during schooling, a monthly salary equal to the average monthly income achieved in the past 12 months, as well as aid for children. The average monthly income in the State and indemnity. which classes of Salesian education, qualification, professional development, as well as the exam sessions will receive from the cooperative, for each day, the fare rules in Group I of the complexity of the production plant. During practice in production will be in recovery works with respect to labour in production, according to the decision of the general meeting of the cooperative agricultural production.