Law No. 9 of 18 December 1980 on the ISSUING NATIONAL ASSEMBLY investments Published in OFFICIAL GAZETTE No. 109 of 23 December 1980 on the development of the national economy according to the fundamental objectives set out in the programme of the Communist Party of faurire socialist society and advancing multilateral developed of Romania towards the realisation of a vast communism requires the investment program to ensure continuous growth and accelerated modernization of the forces of production, the creation of a modern economy, high efficiency, with a view to lifting the material and spiritual welfare of the whole people.
Realization of investment program goal-based allocation of a significant parts of national development fund-requires the improvement of the investment activity, strengthening the responsibility of acting in this field, increasing the use of exigency judicious material and funds entrusted money, applying a severe regimen of savings, order and discipline farms at all stages of realization of the investment.
Investment activity in the conditions of increased economic efficiency, according to the new requirements of the current phase of economic and social development, requires greater diligence in regards to the profound Foundation of new investment objectives, drafting and preparation of documentation, providing all the conditions for the commencement and completion, their enforcement at a qualitative level, commissioning the deadlines planned capacity designed and approved technical-economic indicators.
In order to make them consistent with the existing legal framework to the requirements of improving further investment activity, National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania adopts this law.
Chapter 1 basic principles Article 1 (1) investment policy-carried out according to the Communist Party's Program of economic and social development of the country and ensures proportional growth-regulators, industry and agriculture, to all branches of national economy, achieving an optimum balance between the various sectors of activity, location of rational production forces for the development of all areas of the country, in order to promote the overall progress of the society and meeting the needs of the people's material and spiritual.
(2) the investment constitutes a comprehensive and complex process of qualitative transformation of material resources, and financial work in fixed assets, through the development of new capacities and goals in all branches of the economy, through the modernization, development, reconstruction and renewal of existing funds.
Article 2 the realization of investment policy, the use of high efficiency with the National Fund for economic and social development is carried out according to the principles of workers ' self-management and economic and financial self-administration and is based on the following fundamental objectives: to promote consistent natural juice) Socialist; creating a modern industrial structure, high economic efficiency; intensive development of agriculture, the judicious use of the Land Fund, achieving high yields in vegetable production and livestock breeding; rational exploitation and valorization of upper forest fund; capitalizing on top of all the resources and materials; intensive utilization of production capacities;
(b) development of a database-backed) of raw materials, fuels, energy and materials, the recovery and valorization of reusable material resources;
c) development and modernization construction, transportation and telecommunications in accordance with the requirements of a balanced, proportionate growth of the national economy;
d) reducing costs of production and, in particular, expenditure materials; strenghten savings and raising economic efficiency in all sectors of activity;
large e) promoting technical progress, through the implementation of more rapid production of scientific and technological research results; the lifting of the level of production; improving product quality and diversification corresponding to requirements of national economy; mobilize the reserves of labour productivity growth; promote the newest methods of organization and management of production and labour, including the development and widespread use of automation, microprocessor, Informatics;
f) increase export, supported broadening international economic cooperation actions and raising their efficiency;
g) rational location of production forces in the territory in order to develop a balanced economy, the use of counties job resources and raising the degree of civilization of all localities;
h) directing investment funds as a priority in the sphere of material production, the productive sectors which directly creates national income, thanks, at the same time, the development of housing construction, urban and communal household, extension and modernization activities of education, culture, health care and other socio-cultural activities; to create conditions for a more proper population with insurance products and services;
I) small industry development using local raw materials as a priority and reusable resources.
Article 3 (1) the objectives of the investment shall be subject to the requirements of economic and social development of the country and include in the five-year and annual plans.
(2) the inclusion in the plan of investment objectives is based on a rigorous technical and economic fundamentari of a well-founded in respect of disposal of production for domestic needs and for export, ensure the internal production of raw materials, fuels, energy and materials, machinery and equipment, choosing the location, getting a high efficient economical.
(3) the inclusion in the plan and the realization of new investment targets will be able to do it only if you are fully used, and existing capabilities surfaces. Development and modernization of operational capacity will be achieved first of all by placing the machines and equipments in the spaces and existing surfaces.
Article 4 (1) the design of the framework of investment objectives to be implemented in industry, transport, agriculture and other branches, as well as residential buildings and socio-cultural objectives is done on the basis of projects approved under the law, which will account for manufacturing technology typing and use of materials, components and construction standard.
(2) in order to adapt production to the demands of the stock market, reducing the distances of transport of raw materials and finished products and judicious use of the workforce, they will develop projects for small capacities for investment objects in the industry and in the field of provision of services; projects for such objects-considered module capabilities-will be used on its own or through the Assembly, for the realization of objects of different sizes, after necessities.
(3) Investment Objectives will be achieved with standard, modern technologies resulting from its own research, which ensures reduced consumption of raw materials, fuels. energy and water, the use of secondary energy resources, cost of production, labour productivity growth, achieving high quality products, and competitive export environment.
(4) the construction, research, design and execution will be geared toward the production of new constructive solutions to large scale use of materials and light building elements, obtained from local resources, with low expenses and minimum energy consumption and fuel, were limited-use of materials is energointensive. At the same time, it will act to reduce the dimensions and weight of the equipment supplied in strict accordance with the needs of the manufacturing processes in order to reduce the dimensions of the construction and, as a result, the share of construction-Assembly works in the total volume of investment.
(5) Units of design, scientific research and engineering have an obligation that, at the economic and technical documentations for investments, to provide for the use of machinery, equipment, installations, materials, and equipment for standard measure and control, internal production; purchase their import will be able to do, in cases with off everything, with the export of products, particularly in the construction industry.
(6) the design and implementation of investment objectives will be considered the minimum occupation of areas of land, especially unsuitable for agriculture, eliminating heavy foundations, the possibility of placing outdoor machinery, collapsing buildings and functions, and the sharing of utilities and some ancillary capabilities.
Article 5 (1) the commencement of the execution of new objectives or investment capacity development, and the funding thereof, may be made only if they are provided all the necessary conditions to the completion of the planned deadlines.
(2) Presenting the objectives of the investment will be made in strict accordance with material resources, human and financial resources and will take account of the volume of investment in the continuation, at the end of each year, not to exceed the amount of investment provided for the following year.
(3) in order to avoid dispersarii runtime capabilities and the use of machinery construction and the transport vehicles, as well as the entire capacity of the workforce, will ensure their focus on a limited number of sites, for the attainment of the minimum amount of time.
(4) organizing and presenting work on the execution on will be done in such a way that during the winter season there are conditions for execution of the works which do not require heating.
(5) the entire business investment must be based on a rigorous control of the society over how Socialist collectives all units work shall exercise their powers and perform their obligations of investment, part of the plans for economic and social development of the country.
(6) financial and banking Bodies are obliged to exercise control of the use of investment funds, while ensuring that the work to be performed in compliance with the approved plans and documentation, and are carried out in compliance with stringent legal provisions.
Article 6 (1) ministries, other Central and local bodies in fulfilling their obligations in the field of investment, responsible for ensuring the necessary conditions for the achievement of optimal investment objectives, quality and effectiveness, complete, whole and on each unit is subordinated to the resources for financing investments, as well as judicious use of funds.
(2) trade unions, other public organizations and councils working people from economic units, all people working have a duty to act in a systematic manner that every economic unit to carry on investment business in the conditions of a high efficient economical.
Chapter 2 article 7 Planning investments investment plan, an integral part of the single national plan for economic and social development, includes all the objectives and investment expenses, as well as the means of achieving them, focus and direct a significant part of the resources of national economy towards sustainable growth of productive forces, lifting of economic efficiency in all areas of activity, the increase in national income and continuous on this basis, the qualitative level of life of the entire nation.
Article 8 (1) enroll in an investment plan of objectives is based on a technical-economic fundamentari rigorous, thorough analysis of the disposal of production for domestic needs and for export, aiming to achieve high economic efficiency with capabilities to provide superior capitalization of raw and all internal resources with energy consumption and reduced fuel and minimum production cost.
(2) the inclusion in the plan of investment objectives is made with material resources, human and financial. The purpose of concentration means material and labor on a reasonable number of projects running simultaneously, through staggering plan will ensure the completion of the works so that investment volume remained at the end of a run, the further objectives, not to exceed the amount of investment provided for the following year.
Article 9 (1) the planning of investments, stages and methods of preparation of five-year and annual plans are being carried out under the provisions of the law on economic and social development plan of Romania and of the provisions of this law.
(2) investment planning Activity takes place in the departmental profile, branch and regional levels, on all organizational steps, starting from the most basic units of social-economic, cultural and territorial administration, in accordance with basic principles of management's planned economic and social development and pursuing employment investment objectives in balance and General options of the economy.
Article 10 (1) in the investment plan shall be established on objective investment: a) goal value, investment volumes, construction-Assembly and manufacturing technologies, machinery, capacity, location, funds from which is achieved, the deadlines for starting the execution of the works, commissioning new capacities and technical-economic indicators approved, the amount of funds;
(b)), the general contractor general designer and the main provider of specialised contractors and general machinery.
(2) work related and it is included in the service plan holder's investment profile, upon which enter the lens holder, with deadlines for achieving the implementation of the objective.
Section 1 five-year investment Plan Article 11 (1) five-year investment Plan shall be drawn up under the law by the Council of Ministers, in accordance with the directives of the national congresses and conferences of the Communist Party.
(2) the tasks and objectives of investment falling within the five-year plan shall be determined by the ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and popular of Bucharest, where appropriate, on the basis of the following studies and research: a) macroeconomic forecasts according to branches and sectors of social life, on subbranch, product groups and in territorial;
b) development studies in anticipation of branches, subramurilor and product groups, studies for the development of the local economy, research and studies relating to the disposal of products on the internal market and for export;
c) special programs of modernization and assimilation on the products, product groups, branches, activities or subbranch;
d) studies, systematization systematization of sketches, details systematic upgrading schemes, watershed, studies for the development of the energy system and studies of the site;
e) research and studies on the improvement of technological processes, production and scientific organization of labour, the introduction of new technological processes and the development of new products;
f) studies and research, geological, topographical, geotechnical and hydrological;
g) other studies and research required for the justification of investments.
(3) for the inclusion in the investment plan, recipients will present their technical and interpretative notes, appropriated by the State Planning Committee, Ministry of finance and the Ministry of Supply and material management and Control of funds.
(4) Through the interpretative notes to the techno-economic necessity and are established investments, according to the existing capabilities of full use and ensuring that the disposal of domestic production and export, precizîndu-is the way to cover the amount of raw materials, fuels, energy and utilities, manufacturing technologies, location, implementation stages, as well as the cost and efficiency of work, compared with similar objectives, with high technical and economic performance , from the country and abroad.
Article 12 Ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and popular of Bucharest are responsible for ensuring a reasonable fundamentari of the five-year investment plan, through the Organization and conduct of activities of scientific research and engineering, through the development of forecasts, development programmes and studies, sketches and details of town-planning, studies and researches for the sale of products to domestic and export and other studies and research required for the justification of investments.
Article 13 (1) Enrollment in the plan of new investment objectives will only be provided full use of existing capabilities and constructed. It will give priority to modernising and reutilarii units in operation, to equip with new machines and equipment without having to build new warehouses.
(2) in planning the new capabilities will ensure the use of machinery and installations in the country, the introduction of modern technologies, mechanization and automation of production processes, as well as their location.
(3) the development of existing units is done in a unitary conception that will encompass all stages of a five-year plan period and which is rooted in a distinct position.
Article 14 (1) To establish, through the plan, new capabilities must ensure both optimal sizing them, so as to meet the requirement and to avoid large distances to transport raw materials and products, but also can achieve the same size and capabilities profil-mode capabilities on several different locations.
(2) in order to achieve the necessary products and construction materials through the plan will provide for the development of industry in the cooperative system and the popular councils, using local raw materials as a priority and reusable resources.
Article 15 (1) in terms of achieving investment-from opening the site up to putting into operation-including the period necessary to carry out technological samples will fall within the following limits:
a) up to 9 months for your investment goals whose implementation projects is approved by the governing bodies of collective enterprises;
b) up to 12 months for your investment goals whose implementation projects is approved by the governing bodies of the ministries, other collective organs of Central and executive committees of councils and popular of Bucharest;
c) up to 24 months, for whose investment objectives notes command shall be approved by the presidential decree.
(2) for the purposes of large proportions of particular complexity or which is carried out in special conditions, as well as for those whose execution cannot be carried out than on certain times of the year due to the nature and duration of their peculiarities, achieving higher than those laid down in paragraph 1. (1) is based and shall be approved with the note.
Section 2 investment annual plan Article 16 (1) annual investment Plan is developed by the Council of Ministers and shall be subject to approval in terms of the law.
(2) the duties and the provisions embodied in the five-year annual plan is materialized and shall be updated in the annual plans, based on graphs of the sliding scale of investment and economic contracts concluded in accordance with the human and material resources, and taking into account the financial forecasts on the evolution of demand on the domestic market and export, as well as other elements that lead to the improvement of the initial provisions of the plan and increasing economic efficiency.
Article 17 (1) entry in the annual plan of objectives of investment is made on the basis of the approved order for objectives which shall be approved by the presidential decree. For your investment goals whose command notes approved by ministries, other central executive bodies, the committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest, and businesses, enroll in the annual plan of objectives of investment is made based on technical-economic indicators from notes, approved by presidential decree.
(2) Machines, equipment, means of transport and other investments of their nature-non-investment targets as well as geological works, drilling works, afforestation, soil erosion control, arrangements of meadows, ponds and puddles, the programme against deforestations, studies and research, design and other expenses and similar charges on investment law are part of the plan in separate lists. The lists shall be submitted to the approval with the adoption of the national plan and are based on the rationale of necessity, expediency, efficiency and other elements each, according to the provisions of this law. The lists shall be drawn up by the ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and popular of Bucharest and endorsed by the Committee for State Planning, Ministry of finance, Ministry of technical Materials Supply and management and Control of funds and the financing banks.
(3) the bodies referred to in paragraph 1. (2) they shall deliver an opinion for inclusion in the annual investment plan to equip with new machines, equipment, means of transport and other investments of their nature, but where existing ones are used at the level of the activity indicators.
(4) residential buildings-including commercial spaces, social-cultural and service located in blocks of flats, as well as technical-urban works and related energy-are part of the annual plan including lists based on the number of apartments on structures and districts, the height, the other destinations than housing and total value by category of service, observing the details of the approved rezoning law.
Article 18 (1) the volumes of investments included in the annual plan shall be established on the following structure: total investment; construction-Assembly, of which construction and installations; with mounting machines; without mounting machines; facilities and other expenses.
(2) In the annual plan shall be established on the central ministries, other organs and executive committees of councils and popular of the municipality of Bucharest, technological machinery volume in stock and at the end of Assembly.
(3) the provisions of the plan annually on each investment objective are based on conduct determined by staging investment charts; the work in progress of implementation will you account and previous periods carried out in stages.
Article 19 (1) The annual investment plan is distinct investment goals nominates whose execution is foreseen to begin in the coming years and for which it is to draw up technical and economic documentation specifying deadlines for submission to approval of notes and drafts of command execution. New investment objectives which are not covered by the five-year plan is based on the notes nominates supporting technical and economic. 11(2). 3. (2) holders of investment units and scientific research, engineering and design have the obligation to ensure the development and approval of technical and economic documentation for these targets, before drafting the plan for the year in which the commencement of execution.
Chapter 3 the elaboration, approval and endorsement technical and economic documentation section 1 Typing construction Article 20 (1) the Construction of all classes within the investment objectives to be implemented in industry, transport, agriculture and other branches, as well as residential buildings, the objectives of the social-cultural and administrative designing and is executed on the basis of projects approved under the law on the basis of the Commission's opinion of typification and standardization for civil and industrial construction The General State Inspectorate for constructions and Investing-central Institute of research, design and construction directivare.
(2) the areas and type Projects establish main dimensions of the objectives of the special constructive solutions, limit consumption of building materials and equipment, as well as the maximum price estimate for building installations.
(3) The preparation of draft type will ensure that they can serve as projects and capacities module through the Assembly, to be used to achieve the objectives of the same profile with different sizes.
Article 21 (1) construction is made in Typing close connection with production technologies and typing of the machinery, so the dimensions of buildings and other constructions to satisfy the strict needs of the smooth production processes.
(2) to work in the industry, and the heights of the halls and other buildings of production is manufactured by hand in strict accordance with the manufacturing process and machinery and technological installations gauge; It will take account of the minimum occupation of areas, particularly land unsuitable for farming, and that requires spending reduced soil, collapsing buildings and functions, location of outdoor machinery, ventilation and natural lighting of the halls, strict construction paint sizing in accordance with technology needs.
(3) for the purposes of investment in the industry and in the field of provision of services, it projects will be drawn up for the small capacities, in order to ensure a reduction in distances of transport of raw material or finished product, judicious use of and adapting production to the demands of the stock market.
(4) for the purposes of agriculture, animal husbandry, irrigation and reclamation projects, the type will adopt simple constructive solutions to large scale use of local materials.
(5) The objectives of the transport sector, will typify the sections of roads, adoptindu-se solutions to ensure the restraint to minimise the use of bitumen and widespread use of local materials, treatment and cenusilor of the power station.
Article 22 The constructions of any kind will be able to use only materials and construction elements and standard facilities, as well as local materials and resources, under the conditions provided by law.
Article 23 solutions adopted in construction type projects must ensure execution with minimal consumption of materials and energy, shortening the duration of execution, the durability and stability of the construction industry, labour productivity growth in the business of designing and realisation of investment, promotion of efficient technologies in the performance, weight and cost them, creating optimal conditions for the development of functional processes and production as well as achieving maximum efficient exploitation.
Article 24 Implementation Details of projects drawn up by type of research, engineering and design with strict observance of the provisions of the draft and is approved by the central Institute of research, design and construction, directivare construction common to several branches, for residential buildings, cultural and social objectives and by the Ministry or central body coordinating the branch , for specific construction industry responsible.
(1) the ministries and other central organs coordinating branch responsible for the preparation and presentation of the project type approval necessary for investments in the field of their activity, in accordance with the typification of the plan, which is part and parcel of the single national plan economic and social development.
(2) construction type Projects developed by the ministries and other central organs coordinating branch for objects in their field of activity, are required for all units that have been designed and executed such works, regardless of their subordination.
(3) the ministries, other central executive bodies, the committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest, scientific research units, engineering and design ensure continuous improvement projects, such as the type and the development of new projects under the plan of typification.
Section 2 economic and technical documentations article 26 economic and Technical Documentation for your investment goals are: note the order and design.
Article 27 (1) Through the note command shall be established: the capacity expressed in physical units, the need for economic efficiency, and technical-economic indicators you limit your investment goal-compared to similar objectives, with high technical and economic performance of the country and abroad-technology, production, quality of profile and characteristics of the products, the duration and the stages of realization, location, nature of the fuels, the assurance of raw materials, fuels and energy how products-from domestic and export-specific maximum limit consumption of raw materials, fuels and energy, established on the basis of rules, cooperarile in the area, and the general indices.
(2) notice of the order shall specify the type of construction projects after that to run the investment components or objects-where appropriate-the module capacity will achieve the new target, as well as the conditions and procedures for adapting them to the ground. In special situations, when production processes, location or other requirements require the use of unique projects, it will justify and approve, for each individual case, by note.
(3) notice of the order shall be prepared by ministries, other central organs of the central State-owned enterprises, other socialist units, committees and executive offices of the popular councils and scientific research units, engineering and design. Drafting is done in compliance with the provisions of the five-year plan and is based on studies and updated items. 11 of this law.
Article 28 (1) design is a technical documentation detailing the presence and materialized through the solutions, the items in the Bill.
(2) the adoption of solutions from conceptual design should ensure improved technical and economic indicators and other provisions of the Bill.
(3) for the purposes of investment, which consist of production capacity how it uses design capacity way, adapted to the terrain.
(4) the design shall be prepared by the scientific research units, engineering and design within the period specified in the order be approved.
Article 29 during the project preparation stage, the designer general prepares together with ministries, other central executive bodies, the committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest, power plants and businesses benefiting from investments, and other factors that participate in the realisation of the investment, the following documents shall be presented with the conceptual design: a) staging of investment chart, which sets the timing of the execution for construction-Assembly works and carry out technological samples in accordance with the terms and limits of commissioning planned capacity;
b) graphs for delivery of the equipment, setting deadlines for the delivery of machines, machinery, equipment, installations and technological lines in accordance with the staggered schedule of investments;
chart c) insurance, which sets out the manner and period of recruitment and training of the personnel necessary for the beneficiary's normal capacities;
chart d) realisation of technical-economic indicators: production, productivity, costs and benefit;
e) program to track the reaction in time of construction set by designer and beneficiary;
f) documents needed for obtaining and issuing the necessary land investment objective and organization of building site and other documentation required to obtain approvals and agreements provided by law.
Article 30 (1) Projects for industrial investment goals contain manufacturing technologies which have been approved beforehand according to the rule of law.
(2) scientific research Units, engineering and design, together with industry, power plants and holding investment ministries suppliers of machinery, as well as the National Council for Science and technology, have the obligation to bring continuous improvements to manufacturing technologies, devise new technologies and equipment with high quality and functional performance, so as to ensure achievement of objectives with minimum consumption of industrial raw materials materials, fuels and energy, at the level of the best achievements obtained in the country or the world.
Article 31 runtime Technologies, constructive solutions and organization of project construction site shall be determined by the designer general along with general contractor and major contractors, during the project preparation stage.
Article 32 (1) in the draft implementation plan solutions are general, constructive solutions and adapting to terrain type projects that lead to weight reduction, and construction cost, land surfaces, as well as lower costs of construction materials and, in particular, of energy-intensive materials, mounting a volume as larger outdoor equipment at runtime, the shortening of the duration of the effectiveness of the work.
(2) the projects execution will adopt technologies, production workflows and systems of organization of production and work to ensure superior processing of raw materials and materials, with minimum consumption of fuels and energy, high productivity, high quality products, minimum expenses and getting a high efficient.
Article 33 the ministries, other Central and local bodies, plants, enterprises, other economic and social units are obliged to consider, in the course of drawing up projects, solutions adopted and to pursue their classification in law, amendments of the order and of the technical requirements.
Article 34 (1) appraisal of Implementation Details on objects shall be established for the adaptation to the terrain and type projects for unique objects referred to in the order, in strict accordance with the provisions of the draft and run approved. Construction-Assembly works are executed on the basis of projects and construction projects with specified the details of execution, and shall be reimbursed on the basis of estimates. Details of execution appraisal shall be developed by the scientific research units, engineering and design and shall be approved by the governing body of all collective investment which is responsible, together with the designer, of compliance with the provisions of the draft approved runlevel.
(2) in the preparation of detail specifications and design, scientific research, engineering and design, together with the customer and general contractor, may waive some objects or they can merge objects referred to in the draft, where they maintain or thereby improving economic and technical indicators, functionality, working conditions and exploitation, shall comply with the measures of technical work hygiene, fire prevention, security, water management and protection of the environment, and the changes are contributing either to reduce the cost of construction material consumption or deficient, either shortened and does not exceed the total value of construction-Assembly and approved.
Article 35 contents of the frame order and execution of the project, as well as agreements necessary for their preparation are set out in appendices. 1-d and 2.
Section 3 Advising and approval of technical and economic documentation Article 36 (1) command notes and drafts of implementation should be analysed in the councils or commissions techno-economic, debating and shall adhere to the management boards of ministries and other central organs, working people in Central Councils and businesses, as well as committees and the executive offices of the popular councils, where appropriate, in accordance with the law.
(2) collective management body referred to in paragraph (1) it shall be responsible for the contents of the command and the execution of projects, obtaining approvals and agreements provided for in the law, as well as compliance with legal provisions, approvals, permits and agreements received final.
(1) notes for important investment goals approved by presidential decree, for each goal and by the collective leadership of ministries, other central organs, plants and enterprises, as well as of the executive committees of councils and popular of Bucharest, for other targets, according to the competences of the annex. 3. (2) for the purposes of investment whose notes are the responsibility of the command of the ministries, other central executive bodies, the popular committees of councils and of the municipality of Bucharest, power plants and businesses, the Council of Ministers shall submit to the approval, by presidential decree, the main technical and economic indicators of the order, according to the annex. 4. the lists of the world's major investment, technical and economic indicators shall be developed by the ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and popular of the municipality and shall be subject to approval by the Board after their examination of investment activity.
Article 38 (1) for the purposes of investment whose command notes approved by presidential decree, construction projects shall be approved by the Council of Ministers. In cases falling within the technical and economic indicators of the order execution approved projects for these objectives are subject to approval by the presidential decree.
(2) for the other investment objectives, approved runlevel projects according to the skills of the annex. 3. Where execution projects do not fit into the technical and economic indicators of the objectives of the respective investments are subject to approval by presidential decree, of the technical indicators of the respective investment objectives shall be subject to approval by the presidential decree.
Article 39 (1) command notes and drafts of implementation shall be approved through Presidential Decree shall adhere to, in advance, of the Council of Ministers, on a proposal from the Board of coordination of investment activity. The projects, which are approved by the Council of Ministers shall adhere to, in advance, of the Council on the coordination of investment activity.
(2) the order Notes and drafts of execution referred to in paragraph 1. (1) considering the coordination of investment activity, based on the opinion of the Committee for State Planning, Ministry of finance, Ministry of technical Materials Supply and management and Control of funds, National Council for Science and technology, State Committee for prices, the General Inspectorate of the State investment-construction and funding banks and, where appropriate, of the Ministry of foreign trade and economic cooperation Committee and international Councils.
(3) the order Notes and drafts of implementation-according to the provisions of the annex. 3 to this law-approve by ministries, other central executive bodies, the committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest, Central and enterprises endorsed in advance of funding banks.
(4) Construction Projects from the competence of ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and popular of Bucharest is approved by these bodies only after verification of constructive solutions, the General Inspectorate of the State investment-construction and industrial technologies, by the National Council for Science and technology.
(5) the opinion of the single funding banks, respectively, are opinion yes within 15 days to order and 20 days for construction projects.
(6) Construction Projects which are carried out on the basis of how capabilities, as well as those of the objectives to be achieved in full based projects are no longer subject to confirmation if the value and the other technical-economic indicators fall under the provisions contained in the order or in investment. 37 para. (2), as appropriate, and shall be approved by the governing body of all collective investment.
(7) lists covering cars, machinery, means of transport and other investment. 17 para. (2)-is based on elements of the annex. 5. The lists shall adhere to, prior to submission to the approval, by the collective leadership of ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and city folk.
Article 40 ministries, other Central and local bodies which have to consent to the technical and economic data the ordering and execution of projects and to provide the design elements for new investment targets-on location, utilities, raw materials, fuels and energy, machinery, marketing products, railways and roads, the occupation of land and other items — are obliged to respond to requests or agreements to provide the elements needed in the course of drafting notes command execution projects within 15 days of receipt, if the law does not provide for another term.
Article 41 after approval of the order and of investment. 37 para. (2) the completion of the project implementation, adjustment of delivery contracts and the contracting of imported machinery with long manufacturing cycle, machinery or report which is repeated under the conditions provided by law.
Article 42 Project approved runlevel represents economic and technical documentation which ensure, in accordance with the law: a) of implementation of the adaptation of contracts for construction-Assembly works;
b) adapt contracts to supply machinery and contracting country imported machinery, other than those referred to in article 1. 41;
(c) investment and funding) the opening start of execution for construction-Assembly works, with the fulfilment of the other conditions laid down by law.
Chapter 4 the realization of investments to achieve the Passage of article 43 any investments are made only if this is provided for in the plan, has provided documentation, technological equipment and all other conditions necessary for attaining and placed into operation at the planned deadlines, including endorsements for demolition or laying up of fixed assets, the use of fuels (B2) of land set aside or in forestry as well as other approvals as provided by law.
Article 44 (1) in order to achieve the objectives of investment, economic beneficiaries will sign contracts with general practitioners, service providers, technology providers and other providers of General machinery, as well as with General contractors and entrepreneurs, in accordance with the law.
(2) contracts are established obligations and responsibilities of the parties, the time limits of enforcement, penalties and damages for failure to perform obligations. The provisions of the agreements should ensure that investment volumes and planned construction and Assembly, as well as the commissioning of the limits in capacity plan.
(3) The adaptation of those contracts, scientific research units, engineering, design and construction-Assembly units and equipment providers are obliged to comply with the terms of the surrender precisely documentation execution and delivery of equipment, as well as deadlines for execution of construction-Assembly works, established in the graphs.
Section 1-Insurance projects for investment Article 45 (1) recipients of investments are required to contract the economic and technical documentations necessary for achieving an objective with a single design unit, which will perform the function of general designer.
(2) the general Designer is the scientific research, engineering and design to ensure the development of all technical and economic documentation as a basis for an investment goal. The general designer is responsible for compliance with the law, technical and economic solutions provided for in the documentation, tracking their application until the achievement of approved indicators, as well as the handing over of documentation from the time limits laid down in the contract entered into with the recipient of economic investment.
(3) For the development of parts of the economic and technical documentation project, which fits into the profile of other units of the general design, the designer will enter into contracts with design units, fulfilling the function of specialist designers. Practitioners have an obligation to conclude contracts for works that fall into their profile, with periods of teaching related to the deadline established by the contract concluded between the designer and the beneficiary of the investment and responsible solutions we adopt.
(4) for the purposes of investment reduced complexity, beneficiaries may develop, with his own means, technical and economic documentation or parts thereof.
(5) the designer general may contract with a unit of construction-Assembly developing parts of projects execution and implementation details and currency; in this case, construction-Assembly unit has the function of Design Office for design work.
(1) for the purposes of investment, ministries, other Central and local bodies, which have subordinated units of scientific research, engineering and design, will appoint the head of the project and the team of designers, their continuity and stability thanks to the design; they will be responsible for all activity of design up to the entry into production of the approved indicators and implementation capacities.
(2) Groups of technologists and designers will conclude the contract commitments, according to annexes II nr. 6 and 7.
Article 47 (1) all data relating to production capacity and profile, location, functionality, technology, operational conditions of the new objective, technical-economic indicators and other data required limit designer for economic and technical documentations incurred shall be made available to him by the person to whom the investment limits laid down in the contracts.
(2) the designer is required to develop and teach the documentation as provided in the contract and the time scale chart investment control on the ground how to apply them and the quality of the work.
Article 48 Teaching units for construction-Assembly of details and estimates for the entire volume of construction-Assembly provided for in the plan will ensure the technological order execution of works set in the graphs, staging of investments within the following periods: (a)) until the latest at the end of the semester I of the preceding plan year, for your investment goals that continue from the previous year;
b) with at least 6 months before the date of commencement of the execution of the works, for new investment targets.
Article 49 scientific research Units, engineering and designing are responsible for preparation and contents of technical and economic documentation of investment objectives and have the following main tasks: (a) provide overall conception) objectives and respond to the level of technical and economic indicators of the possibility to achieve their economic capacity and efficiency objectives what they design, the solutions adopted, the application of the directives and the technical and economic requirements;
b) adopt technologies, machinery, equipment, installations and modern technological lines in the main report, aimed at ensuring an increased yield, high productivity of labour and low energy consumption;
(c)) shall, together with the construction-Assembly units, rational solutions of the general plan and the newest and most effective constructive solutions, which ensures resistance, stability and safety in operation, reducing the consumption of materials, fuels and energy, and of the terms of performance;
(d) provide technical assistance) for the duration of the execution of construction works, the period of carrying out of technological samples and the commissioning of capacity, as well as in the stages of implementation of approved technical-economic indicators.
Section 2 enforcement of construction-Assembly works Article 50 (1) for construction-Assembly Works of investment targets are executed by construction-Assembly units established to fulfil the function of a general contractor or specialty contractor.
(2) for the carrying out of works or parts of works which are not in their profile, General contractors can conclude contracts with sub-contractors are under the control of the same body upwards. The deadlines for these contracts will be correlated with the time limits laid down in the chart of staging and the contracts concluded with the beneficiaries.
(3) it is a general Contractor for construction-Assembly unit tasked to ensure that construction-Assembly works of an investment under the objective of plan-based general contractor contract, concluded with the beneficiary. The general contractor is responsible for the execution by their own strengths and the coordination of those activities to be implemented through sub-contractors, as well as handing the deadlines in the contract, in conformity with the technical documentation.
(4) power plants and businesses investment-recipient-are obliged to carry out, as a rule, through its own strengths-Director-montages of machinery, construction works and installations that are necessary for the re-use of existing capacities, other construction works and installations by running inside the technicality that works with a low degree of complexity in the agricultural sector.
Article 51 (1) co-ordinators ranges or industrial entrepreneurs and their generals general practitioners draft organizational Coordinator shall be determined by presidential decrees approving the respective areas or platforms, on the proposal of the executive committees of the District Councils or popular Bucharest, with the agreement of the ministries and other central organs concerned, the Committee of State Planning Committee and the Popular Councils.
(2) the co-ordinating function assigned to it, as a rule, the Executive Committee of the Council of the municipality or county people's Bucharest, in whose territory is situated the area or industrial platform.
Article 52 industrial area Coordinator or the platform organises and pursues correlated in a unitary conception of investment objectives within it, shall, together with the beneficiaries of the investments in the area, and the value of the work of common interest-related and use shared care of their enrollment in the plan and provide the necessary technical and economic documentation at the time limits related to the records of what they serve and with the chart area coordinator or platform.
Article 53 (1) Execution for construction-Assembly works for all the objectives set in the area or the industrial platform ensure on the basis of a draft organizational Coordinator.
(2) organizing project coordinator developed by designer general of the area or the platform shall be laid down: a unique production throughout the area or platform, a unique base of machinery and means of transport, warehouses and administrative social attachments, to be used jointly, so the general contractor, specialized units working in its subcontracts, and entrepreneurs.
Article 54 performing organization is made according to the provisions of the Organization of the project site and within the limits of funds established with this destination through a general estimate, which may be outdated or not used to fund other work and expenses.
Article 55 for a normal execution on construction projects, beneficiaries are required to ensure that the deadlines and under-provided in graphs and in contracts-teaching locations, the project details and specifications, equipments and materials that fall in their task, financing and settlement of executed works, and the other conditions laid down by law.
Article 56 recipients of investment, scientific research, technology and engineering design and construction-Assembly will organise the execution on esalona sites, so during the winter to run only work in confined spaces, or those whose exterior execution does not require consumption of heating fuels.
Article 57 (1) savings of construction-Assembly units through their effort as a result of improved solutions provided for in the draft and the details of implementation of those technologies, or other runtime rationalizations, accepted by the designer and by the client, will be reflected in the financial and economic activity of the construction-Assembly units.
(2) the achievement of savings should be made in compliance with operational functionality, safety, safety at work, quality of work and of technical and economic indicators, as well as approved with the condition not to replace some materials with other energointensive. The savings is versus currencies Runspace objects.
Article 58 construction-Assembly Units are responsible for the timely execution of the works and the quality of the documentation provided for in technical-economical and have the following main tasks: to collaborate throughout) drafting, detail and estimates, with scientific research, technological and engineering design and the beneficiary of the investment, the establishment of constructive solutions, technologies, solutions for organizing yard as well as the elaboration of investment time scale graphs;
b) Organization of project details with the site, which bears the burden of implementation on the basis of the project, thanks to the judicious use of the means provided for that purpose;
c) run for construction-Assembly works in accordance with the staggered schedule of investments, with obligations under contracts, with due regard to constructive solutions approved by economic and technical documentation, standards and construction norms and quality;
d) ensure compliance with the norms of consumption of materials and continue their reduction, through the application of appropriate technologies, by good management on the building site and widespread use of local materials;
e) organizes and ensures the good conditions of the manufacturing processes and work on construction sites, the use of machinery and construction vehicles with maximum efficiency;
f) develops and apply advanced technologies for construction-Assembly works, leading to increased labour productivity, raising quality, shorten the terms of implementation and ensuring safety at work on the construction site;
g) organizes quality control throughout the realization of works and is responsible for the quality of works performed.
Article 59 Units which perform technological machinery installation are obliged to carry out mechanical-samples before, during or after installation-Assembly instructions according to technical requirements and provisions entered into technical and economic documentation. They also have the obligation to carry the running load with mechanical operation of technological machinery, for the duration set by providers or by technical officials to verify the components of bodies moving machinery and ensuring functioning regime laid down in the technical conditions of the equipment.
Section 3 investment machinery Insurance article 60 of the tools, machines, equipment, installations and technological lines, including switches and measure and control necessary to achieve investment objectives referred to in this law-machinery-ensure by recipients, on a time investment that would lead to the realization of the investment volume and the commissioning of capacity, according to the provisions of the plan.
Article 61 (1) where an investment goal achievement requires the use of complex equipment supplies, equipment, installations and technological lines-they ensure overall provider with whom the beneficiary enters into a single contract. For other machines, beneficiaries of investment contracts with providers in the profile to which enter the respective production machinery.
(2) General and other Suppliers suppliers-suppliers hereinafter referred to this law-responsible for the delivery of the machinery established in contracts, based on graphs of machinery. The beneficiaries are obliged to ensure that-between the take-over from vendors and when teaching at the fitting-anchor on the building site machinery comply with the rules laid down by the law.
Article 62 (1) providers are required to ensure the delivery of quality parameters from prescribed machinery, in which purpose performs all samples referred to in technical and economic documentation, standards, specifications and the others, according to the law.
(2) in order to ensure conditions of machining equipment, the beneficiary is obliged to hand over to the supplier under the contract, in due time, equipment or acquire, where they were drawn up by the supplier.
(3) the machinery necessary to achieve investment objectives are subject to type-approval under the conditions provided by law.
(4) in order to achieve shorter durations of Assembly on site, the providers for complex equipment to ensure the Assembly plant components as outlined in the technical documentation to verify employment of strict technical requirements and the quality thereof and to participate effectively in their fitting on site.
Article 63 (1) Suppliers of equipment are obliged to assist the machinery, Assembly technique when carrying out technological samples and the commissioning of capacity, to remedy the damage sustained during the machinery and in terms of their warranty.
(2) machinery Suppliers will ensure delivery of spare parts for equipment and training of personnel first what follows to operate the machines delivered.
Article 64 Contracting machinery import can be done only if they cannot be obtained from domestic production, and if they have been approved under the law.
Article 65 (1) in the case of imported machinery, approved according to the law, ministries, other central executive bodies, the committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest, together with suppliers of machinery, the designer general and foreign trade enterprises, shall ensure that the contracts for the import of machinery to register obligations of suppliers, farms as: delivery documentation for spare parts and for special materials as well as establishing the machinery provided for in aparatajelor to be produced in the country; technical assistance and training operating personnel; insurance verification machinery in service provider or other establishments abroad, as appropriate, in accordance with the obligations laid down by law; demonstrating the achievement of technical-economic parameters of the equipment.
2. contracts shall be concluded on the basis of order-contract referred to in the annex. 8 and requests and compilers, which endorsed and approved under the conditions established by law.
Section 4 implementation of investment objectives in article 66 (1) commissioning of capacity building takes place on the date on which the ensemble works, machinery and installations comprising the capacity achieved the level of production or activity and other indicators established by the graph for commissioning, the prescribed quality and assortment in documentation, and full safety equipment. Recipients of investments are required to ensure compliance with the deadlines planned for commissioning.
(2) the commissioning of production capacities is made only after the completion of evidence demonstrating the technological achievement of normal working arrangements and the terms regulated, established under the law; recipients of investments responsible for preparing in advance and making full and proper evidence.
(3) the beneficiaries of the investment will go to making technological samples, after taking them to the general contractor, based on the reception of objects, installations and work the regular filing entry into production capacity.
(4) those of investment and construction-Assembly units ensure-for technological or samples with the commissioning of capacity, where appropriate,-placing in service of existing wastewater treatment plants and other facilities, as provided for in the approved technical economic documentation, to ensure the protection of the environment.
Article 67 the beneficiaries of investment are obliged to make reception machinery and plants arrived in a position to be able to give the production independently and to put them into operation given that economic justification, even if not all the works are completed-with security equipments and installations and the normal conditions of operation.
Article 68 recipients of investments are required to ensure that training objectives required new worker investment, in accordance with the provisions of the graphs of labor insurance, included in the design. Training is done in existing units with a similar profile, through participation in the production process and pay the corresponding retributiei work.
Article 69 (1) employment, use and remunerate work labor by recipients of investment-during the execution of the work and before the production will be done according to the law, so that in any one of the steps to not use personally laborer over the number, according to the graph, corresponding to the actual stage of implementation on the investment at that stage.
(2) the staff worker workers fall into line with the start of work samples in technology or in proportion to the production carried out in compliance with rigorous insurance schedule and staffing, planned.
(3) in situations where the construction and technological samples is conducted with delay compared with the provisions of schedule time scale of the investment, or is not carried out at the level of planned production, economic units are obliged to take steps to ensure that the worker use to builders, the units with similar profile or from other units in the other sectors of activity.
(4) technical personnel, economic, professional and other administrative and functional device-can be employed in the work of the economic unit to the extent of the number approved by the Act of establishment. Further classification of this staff can only be made on completion of the measure of production and proportion to it, according to the graph.
(5) the number of technical staff, economic, administrative and other specialist will be able to be classified at the level provided for in the establishment plan of the unit only after implementing all approved technical-economic indicators.
(6) the funding Banks are obliged to exercise a rigorous preventive control over how the Fund should be used for rewarding the related staff worker. They will free up the Fund for rewarding only in relation to the needs imposed by the physical stages of realization of the investment.
Section 5 reception of investment objectives Article 70
(1) investments are receiving antenna panels called for that purpose, which shall carry out the verification of the achievement of the objects and the overall investment objective in accordance with approved technical and economic documentation, confirm completion and quality of construction works and installations, the normal operation of the machinery and technological installations, fulfilling all the conditions for putting into operation the capabilities and implementation of approved technical-economic indicators.
(2) the Commission shall be responsible for carrying out reception reception admission or rejection and decides it.
(3) for the purposes of investment projects implementation of which shall be approved by the presidential decree, the reception is called the Council of Ministers. For other objectives, the Commission of reception is called the organ that approved the conceptual design.
(4) for the purposes of investment, Chairman of reception is called between frames with leadership positions from ministries, other Central and local bodies of State administration, and the Commission are called the people of science, engineers, foremen and highly skilled workers, who formed the nucleus of what personnel take over investment objective towards exploitation as well as other specialists.
(5) of the Commission of reception may not be part of the design team members, design, dirigintii, representatives of the providers and staff of ministries, other Central and local bodies, as well as the power plant investment, attended directly to achieve the objective.
Article 71 (1) investment objectives Reception is performed in the following stages: (a) construction works at the front desk), which is done in two phases, in compliance with the conditions laid down in the approved technical economic documentation and provision of technical prescriptions:-preliminary reception, which takes place throughout the course of achieving the objective of completion, as investment objects component or parts of objects that can function independently and after-when appropriate-the mechanical and mechanical installations and personal technological machinery contained in these articles; residential buildings, social-cultural and administrative provisions shall be subject to preliminary reception only if you have provided water, heat and energy required, elevators, connections to the channel and access, and the spaces destined for commercial establishments, catering and service benefits covered by that objective are completed;
-reception, which takes place on the expiry of the warranty period of construction-Assembly works;
b) reception is placed into operation capacity, which takes place at the completion of technological samples and aims to verify that the conditions for the normal operation of the machinery and technological installations, so as to ensure the attainment of indicators set out in the schedule, quality of project execution and fulfilment of the other conditions laid down in the technical and economic documentation. For residential buildings, social-cultural and administrative service is subject to receipt of construction-Assembly works;
c the final reception) investment is made at the time approved for carrying out technical-economic indicators and aims to confirm the technical and economic indices approved and fully comply with the conditions to ensure the normal operation, the entire capacity and efficiency, investment objective, according to the approved technical economic documentation.
(2) the objectives of the investment component does not include the production capacity are subject to the definitive reception after reception of the last finals of the investment object, verify the overall parts, and on how the reaction of the target.
Article 72 minutes of final receipt are subject to the approval of the same organ which they called commissions.
Article 73 (1) with the commissioning of production capacities and other objectives in the sphere of material production ending investment activity and activity of production or services planned; for all other targets investment business ends with putting them into use.
(2) After commissioning of production capacities and goals can be pursued only works and can be engaged only expenditure from a general estimate specified by the receipt is placed into operation, which have no influence on normal capacity or officials.
Chapter 5 capital repairs Article 74 (1) capital Repairs represents complex of works which are executed in respect of funds, after the expiry of each cycle of operation referred to in the technical requirements for fixed service repair funds and aimed to ensure the maintenance of technical and economic characteristics thereof throughout the service normata.
(2) the capital repairs and includes capital repairs to be carried out in the context of the general revision of the machinery and technological facilities, and upgrading them whenever possible in economic conditions, leading to improved technical and economic parameters corresponding to similar types occurring in the period of carrying out of repair, increase yields, reduce energy consumption and of raw materials Automation, enhancing, increase production capacity and improve product quality.
(3) The realization of constructions, repairings special constructions, equipment, installations, means of transport, as well as other fixed assets shall take account of the provisions of this chapter and of technical norms for repair of fixed funds provided by law.
Article 75 (1) repair tasks be included in the annual plans in separate lists, taking into account the realisation of courses for the operation of fixed funds, referred to in the technical requirements for the repair of fixed funds and need their execution due dates; plan shall be determined on the total volumes, capital repairs with the breakdown of their construction and equipment.
(2) the lists shall be submitted to the approval with the adoption of the national plan and are based on the rationale of necessity, expediency, efficiency and other elements each.
(3) the lists shall be made out on the ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and popular of Bucharest, on the Central and State-owned enterprises and capital repairs for major technological equipment, buildings and constructions, as well as groups of standardized machines more important works, contractors and the deadlines for achieving them.
(4) the steps and how development and approval of plans for capital repairs and general overhauls are those laid down in the law on economic and social development plan.
Article 76 economic and Technical Documentation provided by law for capital repairs shall be made by the compartments holding units fixed assets or-where appropriate-of specialized units and shall be approved by the governing bodies of their collective, aiming to respect for the provisions of technical norms for repair funds.
Article 77 (1) Expenditures necessary at the time and quality of repair works, established in accordance with the technical norms for repair of fixed funds, are provided for in the plans for capital repairs and in the budgets of income and expenses. Budgetary units, ensure necessary funds according to the revenue and expenditure budget.
(2) expenses incurred for the execution of capital repairs are included in the costs of production, provision of services or the traffic expenses, where applicable, under the conditions established by law.
(3) in order to avoid uneven loading of the annual costs of production, capital repairs of major machinery can be sequenced through the corresponding annual odds of cycle capital repairs; plan holders shall submit with the annual plan proposals, the list of these machines.
Article 78 the cost Savings and benefits of economic units as a result of not performing the repairings planned themselves made effortlessly own and shall not be taken into account in determining what material incentives are granted on account of completion and overshoot of the planned benefits.
Article 79 (1) ministries, other Central and local bodies of State administration, industrial plants, businesses and other units have the obligation to ensure on-time execution in terms of quality of all repairings referred to in the plan; to this end will ensure capacity building in the areas of capital repairs of fixed assets, holding capacities of enterprises specializing in the repair of machinery and equipment, as well as expanding and diversifying network undertakings specialised in making capital repairs of various categories of machinery.
(2) capital Repairs of machine tools and equipment for general use will be carried out centrally by geographical areas, the industrial ministries, Central or groups of businesses.
(3) Industrial Plants which coordinates the activity of enterprises producing woodworking machinery, as well as those who responsible for the undertakings holding machinery and technological installations, will provide the necessary technical assistance in execution deadlines of some planned capital repairs of high quality.
Article 80 (1) ministries, industrial plants and firms producing machinery, installations and equipment of measure and control, as well as those who cooperate to achieve them, are obliged to provide spare parts and subassemblies for the repair and maintenance of fixed funds concerned, the quantities, quality and subject to the conditions established by law.
(2) The contracting of imports of machinery, equipment and installations, the beneficiary units have the obligation to ensure by necessary spare parts contracts for the first endowment, as well as the technical documentation for spare parts whose manufacture is to be assimilated into the country. The responsibility of the country of manufacture of spare parts necessary for repair of machines, equipment and installations is the responsibility of the beneficiaries who imported, together with the Ministry of Construction Machinery Industry, draw up programmes for this purpose by virtue of and organize the manufacture of spare parts badly needed in their own departments or, where appropriate, cooperation through other units.
(3) For machines and equipment, as well as for parts of technological installations subjected during a regime officials wear more pronounced shall ensure in advance that subassemblies to replace those worn out from the work of repair, will waste be subassemblies as repaired and ready to be used at the next capital repair.
(4) repair Contractors, coordinators of the scales along with the ministries, other Central and local bodies are under obligation to ensure maximum efficiency with reconditioning of worn out parts resulting from repair work, as well as those resulting from the dismantling of fixed funds decommissioned.
Article 81 repairings Reception is carried out by committees appointed by the reception of collective leadership bodies of the next higher hierarchical organs. Reception committees are responsible, together with contractors, the quality of repairs carried out, must ensure that the normal functioning of fixed funds throughout the appropriate standardized repairings of cycles.
Article 82 of the State Planning Committee and the Ministry of Supply and material management and Control of fixed Funds together with the holders of the plan and statement of coordinators, ensure the inclusion in the draft plan of tasks and the means necessary to achieve capital repairs, including the production of spare parts necessary for their execution.
Article 83 the Ministry of technical Materials Supply and management and Control of fixed Funds to exercise control with respect to the manner in which they are brought to fruition by enterprises, ministries and central tasks of planning and execution capabilities to ensure the repair and spare parts, as well as the execution and quality of repair works.
Chapter 6 Funding investments and repairings Article 84 (1) financing of investment is made in strict compliance with the terms and conditions of the law.
(2) investment specified in the single national economic and social development is financed out of funds pledged to the beneficiaries, according to the investment provisions of budget revenue and expenditure, in accordance with the law.
(3) investment plans shall be provided for each objective, the work or the expense of investment funds in which it is performed and is financed.
Article 85 (1) ministries, other Central and local bodies, power plants, businesses and State institutions have the obligation to ensure that, to the inclusion in the work plan of the investment objectives and will have the resources necessary for the funding of ongoing, according to the schedule of staggered investments and plan provisions, and after entering into production, will have the funds for repayment of the sums received, according to the principle that the sums advanced by the company and must be returned.
(2) breakdown of the funds for new investment targets is made only after securing the financial resources necessary for putting into service the capabilities and objectives of the year of the plan, as well as for achieving physical stages set out in staggered investments graphs from other work in progress.
Article 86 (1) the funds necessary for investment funding provided to specialized banks, and are used under their control.
(2) it is forbidden to hire expenses, contracting works delivery times for investment, irrespective of the nature, volume and source of funding support, if the investment has not been included in the single national economic and social development, it has provided resources according to the budget of revenue and expenditure and, where appropriate, has not provided the documentation prescribed by law.
Article 87 (1) opening and starting the execution of financing investment objectives approved at the request of the holders and beneficiaries of investment unless they are provided all the conditions prescribed by law, necessary to achieve their deadlines of the plan.
(2) approval of the funding and opening start of execution is given by: a) the Council of Ministers, for your investment goals whose implementation projects approved by presidential decree or by the Council of Ministers, ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and popular of Bucharest;
(b) coordination of) the investment activity, for your investment goals whose implementation projects is approved by central enterprises.
(3) verify that the conditions laid down by law for the opening and start funding the execution of the work is done in compliance with the annex. 9. (4) Banks admit to financing investments only if they are satisfied the conditions provided by law.
(5) it is prohibited the commencement of works, i.e. making charges before his admission be made available to banks to finance.
Article 88 (1) payment for construction-Assembly works and other investment expenditure is made as to their actual realisation, strict compliance with the destination and annual volumes laid down in the plan, of the approval documents and of technical and economic documentation and within the limit of the funds which they have pledged.
(2) the Bank will also follow, if: (a) the amount of the projected works) was established on the basis of legally approved tariffs, and for the works in question were applied to projects and other particulars relating to the design, laid out in the order;
b) for construction-Assembly works are carried out in accordance with approved runlevel, projects concerned with details and approved runlevel currencies, with rules and regulations in force;
c) machines have been purchased under the plan are determined by volume and the revenue and expenditure budget and in compliance with standardized, determined by the duration from the receipt thereof by the recipient and their teaching to the Assembly;
d) Fund for rewarding staff for new investment targets shall be used according to the law, in full accordance with the provisions of the insurance of the graphs, corresponding to actual implementation in stages that ended up investing in that stage.
Article 89 (1) after the commissioning or commissioning of planned capacity together with banks, recipients of investments and General or specialized contractors, as appropriate, on the basis of reports approved reception check the noble determination of fixed funds are subject to depreciation, the legality of expenditure remaining to be carried out after commissioning and will establish deadlines for shutting down the site and financing.
(2) After the expiry of the closing of the financing, banks will no longer Fund nor an investment expense, while the remaining available funds will be passed on to the reserve of the plan and, where appropriate, to the reserve budget.
Article 90 Banks financing its capital repairs works on the basis of the plan for capital repairs, the budget of revenue and expenditure and technical documentation developed and approved according to the rules in force.
Chapter 7 Powers, responsibilities and penalties section 1 Duties and responsibilities Article 91 (1) the Council of Ministers, the supreme organ of the State administration, general control over the work of the executive and is responsible for carrying out the party's policy in the field of investment.
(2) in the exercise of its duties, the Council of Ministers is organising the execution of the investment plan, determined on the ministries and other central organs, popular councils and of the municipality of Bucharest, measures to ensure the realization of the provisions of the five-year and annual investment.
(3) the Council of Ministers shall supervise systematic investment plan and entry into service, periodically examine how to fulfil the tasks set and ensure mobilization of reserves and the full realization of the plan.
(4) Furthermore, the Council of Ministers shall establish the arrangements for carrying out a severe regimen of savings, savings, rigorous compliance with the rules of order and discipline, high household spirit and responsibility for the performance and quality of the entire investment programme to combat all forms of wastage in the investment business.
Article 92 (1) the Council of coordination of investment activity to review and ensure that the technical and economic documentation of investment objectives what are subject to approval to comply strictly with the directives, the principles and rules laid down by the law and should be applied firmly resolute measures and tasks of leadership of the party and State relating to investment and construction.
(2) the Council of coordination of investment activity participate in the investment plan, supervise the work of preparation of investments and establish or, where appropriate, propose measures to be taken by the client, designer, Builder, nature to ensure the creation of conditions for the start and achieve the objectives according to the plan.
(3) at the same time, the Council for coordinating the activity of investment design of programs endorse units design and responds that they ensure both teaching documentation on a time-correlated with investment plan and entry into service and use of the full design capacity.
Article 93 of the State Planning Committee responsible for the coordination, throughout the economy, training activities, development and justification of the project plan for investments and capital repairs, for inclusion in the plan of tasks and objectives to ensure the harmonious development and efficiency of the national economy, harnessing the upper part of the natural resources and rational use of the workforce, with the following main tasks : a) prepares investment plan, ensure, through plan resources related material, financial and human investment necessary rhythmic execution, implementation service capabilities and the completion of the planned deadlines, in time as well as shorter, technical-economic indicators approved;
b) develop with the ministries and other central organs and regulatory rules on indicators of efficient use of investment funds;
c) exert a continuous supervision of the performance of the tasks and objectives inscribed in the plan, fixes or propose measures in order to carry out its provisions;
d) advises technical and economic documentation for investment, examines the necessity and advisability thereof, seeks employment technical-economic indicators in the provisions of the plan and ensure the growth of economic efficiency of investments;
e) check the conditions of production and export.
Article 94 National Council for Science and technology responsible for the orientation of scientific research and technological engineering towards ensuring the promotion of broad-based investment goals has scientific and technical progress, improving manufacturing technologies, improve product quality and efficiency of economic growth, having the following main tasks: to coordinate, on the whole) economy, research, technological development and introduction of technical progress in all branches of the national economy;
b technical level) aims at creating technological and engineering machinery;
c) investments to ensure that the design and implementation to be carried out with scientific conquests, new technologies and equipment, and raising the level of technical and qualitative;
d) coordinates the activity of typification and standardization of technologies and machinery, thanks to have technical, functional and performance to the level of the best world achievements.
Article 95 technical-material Supply Ministry and control Management of fixed Funds participate in the elaboration and substantiation of investment plans and has the following main tasks: to control and secure the use of) the labour-intensive manufacturing capabilities and built spaces and take measures to increase the use of them;
b) ensure referencing through plan, together with the State Planning Committee, ministries, other central organs of balance and with the coordinators, of materials and equipments needed investment;
c) advises technical and economic documentation for investment and rule with regard to the consumption of raw materials, fuels and energy, utilization of production capacity, the insurance of machinery and spare parts;
d) exercise control with respect to the operation, maintenance and repair of machinery and other fixed assets;
e) participate in the elaboration and substantiation capital repairs;
f) check conditions for the disposal of domestic production and export.
Article 96 the Ministry of Finance shall have the following duties and responsibilities: (a) investment) participate in the preparation, elaboration and substantiation of investment plans;
b) ensure, through a centralized financial plan and the State budget, the necessary financial resources investment programs infaptuirii; aims and measures to take or propose the implementation of such plans;
c) advises technical and economic documentation and aims at ensuring the growth of economic efficiency of investments, reduce costs of production, accumulation and growth accelerated to increase national income anymore;
(d) exercise control over) the efficient use of investment funds.
Article 97 the Ministry of foreign trade and International Economic Cooperation together with the ministries and other Central and local bodies of the investment, assure the effectiveness of the export products of new investment and has the following duties and responsibilities: to continuously study the external market) in order to obtain the information necessary to answer to the disposal of products from skills to achieve;
b) take action to conclude contracts, conventions or other agreements with external partners to ensure the portfolio of orders concerning products from the new production capacity;
c) seeks foreign market exploration in order to obtain in advance of tenders, for carrying out technical and economic conditions and higher quality imports necessary investments;
d) ensure import permits issuance for machinery, only for those whose execution cannot be ensured in your country and if you are approved and contracted with the export of products covers, mainly of the machine-building industry-based parallel contracts or cooperative actions in production, to ensure, together with the importation, exportation.
Article 98 State Committee for Prices respond to the level of prices and tariffs from technical and economic documentation for investment, as well as the price level for new products and services to be performed by your investment goals after putting them into operation and has the following main tasks: to review and endorse the level) and the structure of prices used in the calculation of the technical and economic indicators of investment economic efficiency, production, material expenses and mitigate the increase of labour productivity;
b) check and respond, in technical and economic documentation, prices of machinery with which to achieve your investment to be legally established and to ensure the achievement of the objectives in terms of efficiency.
Article 99 of the State Inspectorate for investment-Construction has the following duties and responsibilities: a) is responsible for the design of the generalization of the most cutting-edge solutions and constructive plan that would respond to the greatest extent the provisions of this law;
b) is responsible for providing expertise and advising of the command and the execution of projects under the conditions provided for by law;
c) advises the law, rules, regulations, standards and other technical engineering;
d) exercise control in construction, thanks to check the quality of the works, the application of the norms and technical requirements in the investment business-construction and ensure compliance with the stringent law in this area.
Article 100 Investment Bank and the Bank for agriculture and the food industry have the following duties and responsibilities: to provide financing and crediting) of investments as stipulated by law; aims and determine measures for the realization of the plans for funding and investment lending;
b) technical and economic documentation advises investment, according to the law;
c) check the legality of prices and tariffs, and the reality of expenditure that are presented to the settlement;
d) controls the observance of legality and acting in terms of the commencement and completion, and material and financial resources allocated for investment; check it out, along with the National Bank of the Socialist Republic of Romania approved parameters, achieving the capacities put into service.
Article 101 Permanent Commission for advising and controlling the costs of fuel, electricity and heating, according to the tasks in the field of energy, rational use and management of energy resources rational country in investment objectives, related to the provisions of the plans of the single economic and social development and primary energy from these balances, fuels, electricity and heating, with the following main tasks : a) issuing agreements and opinions on fuels and energy solutions, in accordance with the law, in accordance with the provisions of the single national plan for economic and social development and energy development programme;
b) exercise throughout the investment activity, control of the use of resources, fuels judicious and rational management of energy.
Article 102 ministries, other Central and local bodies are responsible for making timely investments and in the pace prescribed in the plan, in which purpose, along with the recipients of investments, technology providers, designers, contractors and equipment suppliers, organizing the activity of preparing and executing investments in accordance with the provisions of this law. In carrying out these tasks the ministries and other Central and local bodies have the following main tasks: to ensure all conditions for) developing, advising and approval documentation, enrolling in the plan, funds, financing, construction, commissioning and carrying out technical-economic indicators approved investment objectives and efficiency, according to the law;
b) ensure preparation of draft plans for investment in full capacity utilization conditions existing disposal of products intended for domestic consumption and export to productive objectives, as well as the staggering investment rational;
c) organise the work of the design that you are responsible for, to ensure the development of all technical documentation for investment;
d) designate the recipients of investments, ensuring their duties until the establishment of new units and coordinates the overall activity of the beneficiaries;
e) approve or submit to approval, where appropriate, the minutes.
Article 103 Plants, establishments and other units of the investment are responsible for making investments and technical-economic indicators approved as well as the disposal of domestic production and export have the following main tasks: (a) the need for, appropriateness) base and economic efficiency of investments on the basis of in-depth studies and analyses;
(b) ensure the development documentation) technical-economic objectives for investment;
c) shall ensure that the technical and economic documentation to provide technical-economic indicators raise and solutions that give investment objective safety in operation, optimum functionality, proper conditions of employment and industrial safety, stability, durability and other qualitative traits required by the law;
d) provide the tools, and other supplies in accordance with the staggered schedule of investments and the timetable for delivery of the machinery;
e) execute the Director, in accordance with the provisions of the plan, Assembly machinery, capacity upgrades, reutilari, development, or other construction-Assembly works;
f) ensure that the destination of the funds allocated to investment and settlement within the work carried out;
g) exercise supervision technique on the entire journey of the execution of the work;
h) carries out technological samples and ensure all conditions for the commissioning of production capacities;
I) responsible for obtaining approvals and agreements provided by law.
Article 104 the ministries and other Central and local bodies of State administration, which have subordinated units producing materials and equipment for investments are responsible for the production, delivery and quality thereof and shall have the following main tasks: to ensure the conditions for production) and supply of materials and construction elements printed with low energy consumption, local materials and those produced from recovered materials and reusable;
b) shall arrange for the manufacture and delivery of standard machines, raising of the quality parameters and their functional, as well as cooperation among plants producing machines;
c) ensure that the establishments to create technical conditions for standards and technical requirements relating to the quality of products supplied;
d) establish task units suppliers organize cooperation between generals and generals and those providers.
Article 105 the ministries and other central organs, executive committees of councils and popular of the municipality of Bucharest, which were responsible for construction-Assembly units, responsible for the Organization and direction of their activity, in order to ensure the conditions necessary for carrying out the plan, compliance with deadlines from contracts and quality execution of works and have the following main tasks: to ensure, together with) the organs of the hierarchically superior investment recipients staggering, programming and objectives so as to create necessary conditions for concentration of forces and means to a limited number of objectives in order to achieve their minimum terms;
b) directs units subordinate to them and ensure the conditions for widespread application of advanced technologies and techniques, with which to carry out the work in terms of efficiency and quality;
(c) technical measures) provide for organizational use of machinery and means of transport to the full capacity, supplying timely and rational of the leading material for determining routes for employment materials, in order to establish concrete ways of employment regulated consumptions of materials, fuels and energy;
(d) close cooperation between) organise special units with the design and research, in order to determine the most effective and constructive solutions to promote technical progress in leading activity.
In the field of article 106 repairings, ministries, other Central and local bodies, power plants and businesses secure and responsible for: a) operation, maintenance and repair of fixed funds at the technical level and quality, in terms of maximum economic efficiency and in full safety;
(b) appropriate and creating) the Organization of technical-material basis necessary for timely execution and quality of repair and upgrades;
c) observance of technical repair funds, developing and improving them on a regular basis, depending on the best results obtained in the business of exploitation;
d) ensuring of necessary spare parts and subassemblies to replace those worn in the repair and reconditioning of parts and subassemblies originating from previous repairs and dismantling of fixed funds taken out of service.
Section 2 violation of Article 107 Penalties this law shall entail disciplinary, material, administrative, civil or criminal, as applicable, of the person responsible.
Article 108 Constitute contraventions to provisions of this law the following acts, if they were not committed in such circumstances that, according to the criminal law, be deemed to be offences and fines shall be imposed: i. from 3,000 to 10,000 lei: a) techno-economic documentations with mistakes in sizing elements characteristic of the investment objectives or non-compliance with directives and technical requirements;
(b) elaboration of technical documentation)-unique to the economic targets or objects for which there are type approved projects;
(c) elaboration by the Designer) or endorsement by the payee details and estimates with violation of the draft approved runlevel, except as provided by this law;
d) omit the provision in the conceptual design of building parts or machinery without which investment objective may not be put into operation or not can be used under normal circumstances;
(e) failure to provide technical documentation) the economic basis of which, according to the law, the inclusion of investment in the annual plan;
f) appropriation of technical and economic documentation without observance of prices, tariffs, quotas, rules and legal norms, as well as other items that obviously led to the establishment of the investment value and the value of construction-Assembly works;
g) hiring expenses that exceed the levels set out in general estimate for investments, construction, management, and supervision of works for technological samples with violation of this law, as well as contracting of works or supplies for investments before their provision in the five-year plan or annual, except in cases where laws provide otherwise;
h) execution of the constructor works before it approves the opening of financing and start execution of the work;
I) failure by manufacturer of the provisions embodied in economic and technical documentation and technical prescriptions concerning the execution of the work;
j) provision in the contracts to other periods than those set by staging charts investment and delivery of equipment;
k) neintocmirea overhaul plan, non-compliance with the time limits for entry into the planned capital repairs or overcoming their execution terms of the equipment and other fixed assets, except in cases where laws provide otherwise;
l) nepregatirea in advance by the beneficiary and not the technological evidence in accordance with the requirements listed in the technical specifications and the technical and economic documentation;
m) nepunerea in operation, the fault of the beneficiary's capacity after the completion of technological samples conducted in compliance with the law, or machinery that were, according to this law, in a position to produce.
II. From 1,000 to 3,000 lei: a) presentation for approval, and thereafter toward appropriation-beneficiary and designer of some technical and economic documentation in which have not introduced the provisions of agreements and legal notices final;
b non-remission of the Designer) data and materials necessary for the elaboration of technical and economic documentation within the time limits laid down in the charts and contracts, as well as non-remission by the manufacturer of the details and specifications, equipment and materials that fall to be borne by the beneficiary of the land plot and the organisation of the site or the front execution of work for the existing spaces, within the time limits laid down by staging charts investments and contracts;
c) overcoming the norms for storage of machinery on construction sites, established according to the provisions laid down by law;
(d) failure to take measures for opening) funding in the period prescribed in the schedule of investments or staging to ensure uninterrupted financing of the work until the commissioning or commissioning;
(e) elaboration by the Designer) of the technical and economic documentation without getting on the way to the agreements stipulated by law or with their failure;
(f) failure by the recipient) or the manufacturer of the necessary measures for the safe handling, storage and maintenance in good condition of the machinery and materials;
failure to fulfil obligations) investment and repairings reception, as well as the approval of the implementation of the operation or, where applicable, putting into service, in violation of the legal provisions;
h) failure by the beneficiary, the designer and Builder of the measures established by the Commission of reception;
I) failure to submit for approvals and agreements as well as to communicate within 15 days by the provider of the agreement on deadlines for the delivery of the machinery in order to draw up the schedule for delivery of the goods or service;
j) failure of necessary spare parts and subassemblies for replacing those worn in the work of repair, or neconditionarea parts and subassemblies originating from previous repairs and dismantling of fixed funds taken out of service.
III. From 500 to 1,000 lei: a) insuring the beneficiary of other material and technical conditions than those sanctioned by this article, needed to carry out the work without interruption;
(b) unjustified refusal of the beneficiary) to retrieve the objects constructor or parts of objects that can function independently under the provisions of art. 67. Article 109 Finding contraventions referred to in art. 108 and the sanctions are carried out by persons involved in advising, expertise, or revision control within the State Planning Committee, Ministry of technical Materials Supply and management and Control of funds, the Ministry of finance, the General Inspectorate of the State investment-construction Committee Popular Councils, State Committee for prices, the National Bank of the Socialist Republic of Romania, the Investment Bank and the Bank for agriculture and the food industry.
Article 110 (1) Against the minute of finding of violation may make the complaint within 15 days from the date of its communication.
(2) the complaint shall be submitted to the organ in which the agent is discovered and will be accompanied by a copy of the minutes of the contravention.
Article 111 insofar as this Act provides otherwise, no offences under article 4. 108 they are applicable provisions of law. 32/68 on the establishment and sanctioning violations.
Article 112 provisions of this section relating to the offence shall be supplemented by provisions relating to contraventions of the law nr. 8/1977 to ensure durability, safety, functionality and quality of construction.
Chapter 8 transitional and final provisions Article 113 (1) through the decrees of the Council of State shall lay down rules on the realisation of investments with specific branches and subbranch of the national economy, as well as to the activities set out in the annex. 10. (2) the ministries and other central organs will present the approval referred to in paragraph rules. (1) within 90 days of the publication of this law. Until the entry into force of these rules shall apply to the laws in force on the date of publication of this law.
Article 114 the ministries and other central organs that create arrangements for the development of command and execution will review projects, within 60 days of the publication of this law, the terms of the agreements, with the aim of their simplification. issuance and duration of scurtarii.
Article 115 (1) Investment Objectives, whose implementation projects are approved at the date of publication of the present law, the regime provided by the present law on implementation and financing.
(2) investment goals whose command notes which are approved runlevel projects are elaborated, according to the Council of State Decree No. 420/1976, follows approval regime of running and financing the achievement of the work provided for by the present law.
Article 116 the investments from own funds of cooperative and public organizations shall be subject to the provisions of this law.
Article 117 appendices. 1-11 are an integral part of this law.
Article 118 the present law shall enter into force on the date of publication. On the same date shall repeal the regulatory acts listed in annex 4. 11, and any other provisions to the contrary.
Annex 1 to the HOLDER of the INVESTMENT framework for industrial targets Content NOTE COMMAND for objective investment-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — production Capabilities in physical units.
Profile types or groups of products.
Locality location area or industrial platform, payee, general designer, general contractor, specialized contractor, general machinery supplier.
The necessity and opportunity of investment. The degree of use of similar capacities and existing built areas; development in perspective. Ensuring that the disposal of products for domestic consumption and for export.
A. concerning technological engineering: 1. Establishment of main technologies for manufacturing processes. The main actions to achieve the cooperation products. The minimum annual operating facilities in days per year and the number of shifts in a working day. Indices of transport macanizare minimi power roads.
2. Indication of the technological leading machinery and insurance.
3. Main features of the products quality compared to those made in the country and abroad.
4. Sources of supply of raw materials and the main characteristics of the raw materials; the use of recoverable and reusable. To specify the tasks of assimilation and production in the country for the raw materials and import in the first period after entry into service.
5. The nature of fuel (based on the agreement of the Standing Committee for advising and controlling the costs of fuel, electricity and heating); conditions for heating the premises; How to ensure the heat.
6. Rules limit consumption of raw materials, fuels and energy. The burden on the use of secondary energy resources.
7. The coefficients of usage of which raw materials and materials; hints of recovery.
8. limit of the main Stocks of raw materials and finished products, the quantities and the days.
9. Measures concerning the fire prevention, wastewater treatment and waste water treatment and environmental protection.
10. The nature of the necessary utilities, insurance and limit their value. Cooperation in the area.
11. Measures relating to insurance and workforce preparation, and safety.
12. the list of long-cycle machinery manufacturing, printed or repeats.
B. With regard to building and installation works:
1. type Projects which will run the components of investment objects and those objects for which, under the law, can develop unique projects; solutions for design principle of unique objects and limit consumption of the main material, principled solutions to adapt to terrain type projects.
Principle for solutions fundarea construction:-direct foundations;
Solutions and indices to the main building and industrial installations, to reduce volumes and surfaces constructed by:-using the existing built areas;
-using light construction materials;
-the establishment of strict construction height in accordance with the functional needs of machinery;
-limit consumption of the main material.
Constructive solutions which ensure a high degree of industrialization, with a view to reducing and labour productivity growth in the construction industry.
For objectives to be achieved after a capacity how what has been approved it will indicate the conceptual design of the module's capacity.
2. Establishment of special objects whose behavior over time require a special watch.
3. With regard to the general plan of the lens. The minimum degree of occupation of the land and the use of any existing objects on the site. Dismantling, expropriation. Amalgamation of objects.
4. Particulars of the network and routes of access routes, location of objects (for restricting the length of surfaces and paths, as well as to avoid the occupation of farmland or forestry). The location of food sources in the centres of gravity of consumers.
5. Solutions for organizing dock, cooperation in the area.
6. Indication of the works to be develop by the designer specifications.
7. The sharing of utilities and general use items in order to ensure a maximum degree of cooperation with the units in the area.
C. Technical-Economic Indicators:-limit the total amount of investment, of which construction-Assembly;
-the annual net production, merchandise and overhead;
-physical labour productivity, and value;
-number of total staff workers, in accordance with the rules laid down by law;
-total expenditure and production materials to 1,000 lei;
-the value of the annual accumulations of which benefit, cost-effectiveness;
-production of goods and the neta, spooks and the benefits of fixed assets at 1,000 lei;
-duration of implementation of investment until commissioning; the main stages of implementation of the investment;
-duration of implementation of approved technical-economic indicators;
-length of payback from the total accumulations and benefit from;
-the gross and net return;
-net contribution, of which foreign-currency; the term currency recovery effort through exports of goods.
The date up to which you will submit the project for approval of implementation of investment objective.
Note: 1. The ministries and other central organs will adapt the content of the frame command to the specific branches, subramurilor, groups of works, etc. They will be able to add some items when they are characteristic, as it will be able to remove others that are unrelated to the specifics of that goal.
2. For foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals will be required and the consent of the Ministry of health, as well as, where appropriate, and of Veterinary Inspection.
3. domestic production intended for consumption shall obtain the consent of the grantee, and for products intended for export production, foreign trade enterprise agreement.
4. technical and Economic Indicators of the objective will be compared with the plan and approve or indicators to make similar units with the best results in the country or abroad.
5. In the case of imports under the law approved the technical and economic indicators are supplemented by the total volume of imports and on relationships:-in order to achieve ROI;
Annex 1 b the HOLDER of the INVESTMENT framework for the Content of the reclamation objectives NOTE COMMAND for objective investment-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — production Capabilities in physical units.
Location, beneficiary, general designer, designers, contractors, general contractor, general machinery supplier.
The necessity and opportunity of investment.
A. concerning technological engineering 1. Delimitation of ground surface to be equipped with characterize natural (climatic conditions, soil, hydrologic, geomorphologic, hydrological, geotechnical and environmental). The present situation of the Agriculture of perimeter and area (land owners, land fund use, structure, production branches, products, labor force). Conclusions on the nature and framework of the Agriculture of perimeter and area:-the need for works to improve and enhance the productivity of land;
-Organization of agricultural production;
-macrozoning hidroameliorativa (irrigation) drainage, draining combating soil erosion).
2. The development and organization of agricultural production in perspective:-creation of agriculture;
-planning and organizing agricultural territory, with enrolment in the overall planning of the territory;
-How to use the land and restructurarile necessary;
-the structure of crops, production environments.
3. Works which are (irrigation, drainage, desecări, nivelări-modeling, fighting soil erosion, improve soil and saraturilor acid), carry on their national programme of reclamation and land development scheme in the basin, elaborated by the National Board of waters and the correlation between time-limits with the stages of realization of the works related to water management.
4. Influence of the work on the development of agriculture and provided for the Organization of the territory in the area, establishing the mode of operation of the system hidroameliorativ.
5. Solutions and the main indexes:-presenting variants of hydrotechnics and scheme of work required (plugs, channels of distribution, and adduction finalizrii running sewers and drainage, pumping stations, nodes and engineering, works on ravines and torrents) that will deepen and comparative analysis in the project execution and indications for interior fittings;
-lines and electrical connections;
-Interior design (networks of irrigation, drainage, drainage to combat soil erosion on hillsides, nivelări-modeling);
-building maintenance and operation.
6. principle solutions for fundarea hydro and pumping stations:-direct foundations;
7. Engineering Solutions to the main and pumping stations will aim at reducing the consumption of materials, a high degree of industrialization running through:-the provision of the maximum possible pumping stations without superstructures;
-removal of heavy concrete roofs;
-use the delivery pipes, siphons under crossing and the tubes from materials;
-maximum possible amalgamation of hydro (culverts culverts with geomembrane with siphons, falls with culverts etc.).
8. Measures for ensuring a minimal consumption of water and electricity.
9. work related-the sharing of utilities and general objectives of use to ensure a maximum degree of cooperation with the units in the area.
10. Surfaces of land occupied by the works to be implemented. The areas are set aside by the proposed works.
B. in respect of construction works and installations 1. The jobs and skills that form the subject of project planning, construction and installation for reclamation.
2. type Projects which will run the components of investment objects and those objects for which, under the law, can develop unique projects; solutions for design principle of unique objectives and to adapt to the terrain type projects. Solutions and major indices; lines and electrical connections; construction maintenance and operation.
3. Goal setting planning and construction which the reaction over time require a special watch.
4. Indications concerning the Organization of the execution of the work; cooperation in the area.
C. Technical-Economic Indicators:-limit the total amount of investment, of which construction-Assembly; sources of funding (target);
-the annual crop production;
-net income increase reflected improvement;
-annual productivity of man;
-term of payback;
-the number of personnel for operation of reclamation works, in accordance with the rules laid down by law;
-of which workers;
-duration of implementation of investment until commissioning; the main stages of implementation of the investment;
-duration of implementation of approved technical-economic indicators;
-cost of production per unit of product.
The date up to which you will submit the project for approval of implementation of investment objective.
1. the development of command and should be based on the respective basin framework, prepared by the National Board of waters. Note the order will be submitted to the National Council of Water which will issue preliminary agreement water management within 15 days of the request.
2. The workings of the improvements, including very large areas of land and implicind treating and solving complex problems all along (irrigation, desecări, drains, soil erosion, improvement of saraturilor, valleys) require conducting studies of large-volume allowing the establishment of land-use planning solutions and substantiation of proposals for development of agricultural production.
In this regard, studies (topographic, soil, hydrological, geotechnical, hydro-schemes and site layout, etc.) will precede the interpretative notes on which your investment goals are part of the five-year plan.
3. The complexity and location of the reclamation works require that, for the purpose of optimization solutions, to consider several variants of hydrotechnics, scheme and constructive solutions, that will be indicated in the order.
4. technical and Economic Indicators of the objective will be compared with the plan and approve or indicators to make similar units with the best results in the country or abroad.
5. In the case of imports under the law approved the technical and economic indicators are supplemented by the total volume of imports and on investment relationships.
6. The contents of the command framework for reclamation objectives will be able to adapt, adaugindu some items when they are characteristic or eliminindu-are others who have no connection with the specifics of that goal.
Annex 1 c the HOLDER of the INVESTMENT framework to evaluate targets Content NOTE COMMAND for objective investment-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — 1. Production capabilities in physical units.
Profile. Location, employment in the area, general designer, general contractor, vendor machines.
2. Necessity and appropriateness. The degree of use of existing production capacities. Cooperation possibilities in the area. Destination of the products and by-products.
3. Sources of the main raw materials needed (equipment, biological material, etc.), their characteristics, rules limit consumption.
4. Nature of the fuels needed (based on the agreement of the Standing Committee for advising and controlling the costs of fuel, electricity and heating). Conditions for heating the premises; How to ensure the fuel and heat. Sources of water supply and electricity. Rules limit consumption for fuels and energy.
5. type Projects which will run the components of investment objects and those objects for which, under the law, can develop unique projects. Solutions for design principle of unique objects and to adapt to the terrain type projects.
6. An indication of the general plan of the lens. Foundation course. The minimum degree of occupation of the land and the use of any existing objects on the site; occupation of land from agricultural production or forestry materials. Emissary for the discharge of wastewater and method of use thereof.
7. An indication of the execution of the work organization. Cooperation between the beneficiary and the manufacturer.
8. Technical-Economic Indicators:-limit the total amount of the investment and construction-Assembly;
-global production value, merchandise and net;
-production expenses at 1,000 lei;
-length of payback from benefit;
-the duration of the implementation of the investment, the main stages of realization of the investment.
The date up to which you will submit the project for approval of implementation of investment objective.
Note: 1. The contents of the frame command to evaluate targets will be able to adapt, adaugindu some items when they are characteristic or eliminindu-are others who have no connection with the specifics of that goal.
2. technical and Economic Indicators of the objective will be compared with the plan and approve or indicators to make similar units with the best results in the country or abroad.
Annex 1 d HOLDER INVESTMENT framework for the objective Content of social-cultural, health, commercial, housing NOTE COMMAND for objective investment-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — 1. Ability in physical units.
2. Location, general designer, general contractor, the volume of investment, of which the volume of construction-Assembly works, the term of realization of the investment, the main stages of realization of the investment.
3. Criteria of necessity of systematization and studies of development; number of inhabitants, attended, the radius of action; special conditions resulting from the study; the importance of the objective of the municipality or County.
4. The main elements of functional ROI (size, conditions of use, level of finishing and furnishing).
Data necessary for performance of specific spaces, spaces for movement, for public relations, administrative and health amenities.
5. type Projects which will run the components of investment objects and those objects for which, under the law, can develop unique projects; solutions for design principle of unique objects; principled solutions for adaptation to ground projects.
Conditions for heating spaces and solutions of solving technological necessities.
6. characteristic of the Indices of investment solutions for the realization of principle of construction works and installations, as well as for equipment and furniture, the main means of achieving and horses:-specific measures of industrialization;
-possibilities of establishing functional amalgamation under construction or cooperation with other investments;
-the use of materials and light;
-the use of special materials and equipment.
7. Solutions and the main indexes and external networks:-use efficiency of networks within the area and locality;
-optimisation of routes;
-possibility of inglobarii construction equipment.
8. Technical-Economic Indicators; the specific investment.
9. Solutions and employment indices in town; occupancy of the land; the use of the relief of the terrain in order to avoid movement of embankments; amalgamation of objectives; alignment scheme and heights; specific conditions of architectural plastic.
10. work related: more accurate investment with local character, which shall take account of the realization of the investment.
11. Guidelines for organizing dock, building construction-is the use of existing facilities, or.
The date up to which you will submit the project for approval of implementation of investment objective.
Note: 1. the framework for social and cultural goals, health, commercial, housing is going to be able to adapt, adaugindu some items when they are characteristic or eliminindu-are others who have no connection with the specifics of that goal.
2. technical and Economic Indicators of the objective will be compared with the plan and approve or indicators to make similar units with the best results in the country or abroad.
Annex 2 the HOLDER of the INVESTMENT PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION framework Content for objective investment-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — 1. Production capabilities. Profile of production types or groups of varieties. Stages of commissioning.
2. Site employment area, platform or industrial premises, beneficiary, general designer, general contractor, specialized contractors, general equipment supplier.
3. Clarification of the technologies and manufacturing processes with their parameters:-technological flow, with optimization of placement of machinery;
-the conditions of technological processes and how their problem-solving;
-sections regarding installation of technological installations;
-annual operating time of the installations;
-solutions to eliminate the harm resulting from manufacturing processes or protection of people and the environment;
-indication of the cooperation actions within the framework of realization of products of this sector of the economy, or in other countries.
4. Machinery, installations and technological equipment; how their insurance. Type projects to be carried out. Motivating adoption, in special cases, of unique machines. Machinery leading yields.
Specification of machinery which can be mounted outdoors.
5. The program of assimilation and production in the country of raw materials and materials, approved the import in the first period of operation.
6. Solutions for the secondary energy resources; energy balance sheets.
7. Utilities required. Specific consumption and total annual consumption; how insurance. Cooperation. Specification of related works in the area, or industrial premises (electricity and heating, water, compressed air, railways, construction workshops, canteens, social-cultural, public transport, roads, streets, etc.) and an estimate of their value.
8. technological Transport of raw materials, parts, semi-finished products and finished products and hints of mechanization in the transport and handling of them. Organizing transport vechicles for. The number of bridges, of which technological characteristics. Areas for movement and interfazica storage areas.
9. Organization of storage.
10. Packing and dispatch of finished products.
11. The organization of production and work. Work rules. Measures for securing and preparing the workforce.
12. the general objective of the Plan; detailing and substantiation of the solutions adopted; component objects and their location. The degree of occupancy of the land.
Solutions for avoiding or limiting to the strict minimum necessary to demolitions, dezafectarilor, land expropriations or decommissioning operations of the production plant, agricultural or forestry use.
13. An indication of the type of projects is carried out the investment components of objects and their adaptation to the terrain; constructive solutions for unique objects (plans and sections, with the dimensions of the main elements of the resistance, insulation, flooring, with specification of materials used in their composition); roads and trails networks and their sections.
14. The consumption of main building materials, installations and montage on goal.
15. the follow-up survey of the construction industry, for objects that were established by the note of the command, including the methods and techniques used, the means, the graph of making determinations calendar.
16. The draft organization of the site, with work and expenditure strictly necessary; cooperation with the units in the area.
17. Will show you how to make the other elements contained in the order, approved regarding:-raw materials, their main characteristics, insurance, consumer rules, the total annual consumption. Reusable materials capitalization;
biofuels, electric and thermal energy; specific consumption and total annual consumption; how insurance;
-limit of the main stocks of raw materials and finished products in quantities and days;
-ensuring that the disposal of products on the basis of contracts or orders, according to the law;
-the characteristics and quality of the products.
18. the overall Estimate of investment objective (form No. 1), prepared on the basis of estimated prices of the drafts or index-based.
19. techno-economic Indicators objective (form No. 2), comparing them with the note, with the provisions of the plan and with the indicators make or approve the similar units with the best results in the country and abroad.
20. Project execution is accompanied by graphs: sliding scale; delivery of equipment; employment insurance; implementation of economic and technical indicators, as well as, where appropriate, the following agreements:-agreement of the popular Council of Bucharest or County regarding: location, routes, electrical lines and networks outside objective designed, water, sewer connections, local telephone and local roads, providing housing and social-cultural buildings for construction site staff and of the operation of the new objective;
-the agreement of the Ministry of agriculture and food industry, agricultural land;
Ministry of economy-Forestry agreement and construction materials for forest land;
-arrangement for fuels, electricity and heating;
-the agreement of the Ministry of transportation and Telecommunications, transportation;
-the agreement of the National Council of Water, according to water Law No. 8/1974;
-the agreement of the State Committee for prices for new products;
-the agreement of the National Council for the protection of the environment for environmental protection issues;
-other agreements provided for by law.
Note: 1. Design Solutions contained in the conceptual design will be adopted on the basis of the study of several variants of rational and effective solutions.
2. run Projects will be accompanied by specifications for high-tech works and for which there are no issued technical prescriptions.
3. Ministries and other central organs will adapt the content frame of the project execution to the specific branches, subramurilor, groups of works, etc.
They will be able to add some items when they are characteristic, as it will be able to remove others that are unrelated to the specifics of that goal.
4. The ministries, other Central and local bodies, as well as subordinate units, approve projects execution within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of issue of the approval.
Form No. 1 GENERAL the objective ESTIMATE of investment and expenses include the amount of the investment in construction and machinery and technological equipment that mounts Mounting technological Machinery equipment expenses Total 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 independent part I, chap. 1. stinate production of Investment realization (object) Head. 2. stinate investment to achieve ancillary production (object) Head. 3. transport and telecommunications Investments (object) Head. 4. Investment for the power supply (object) Head. 5. Investments for the construction and utilities-water, sewer networks, etc. (object) Head. 6. Investments and have the service xiliare, Inc. lusiv imprejm flying Cap (object). 7. Means of lifting and transport-independent trucks, mobile cranes, stackers, etc.
Cap. 8. a) for design, technical assistance and documentation made for preparation and realization of investment X X X X b) studies and research (topo, hydro, geo) carried out for the preparation and realization of investment X X X X X Head. 9. a) expropriation, compensation, stramutari, wrecking the disassembly of X X X X X b X) land Cost X X X c) Fitting and levelling the land (draining, drains, etc.)
Cap. 10 a) the cost of electricity for lighting jobs at works that are executed at artificial light X X X b) expenditure necessary for the execution of works on time sensitive (in accordance with art. 56) X X X c) site Increases stipulated by law X X X d) samples, tests and surveys throughout the execution and X e) Fee financing bank X X X X X part II of Cap. 11 Expenses for the enterprise that builds, approved by law X X X Head. 12 for technical supervision during realization of investment X X X X X part III of Cap. 13 Expenditure and works for the Organization of construction-Assembly works X X X X X PART IV Head. unrecoverable Expenses arising from 14 making technological samples X X X X X TOTAL RECAPITULATIE to estimate expenditure structure: 1. TOTALLY o. .. ..
of which: a) technological equipment that can be mounted and independent — including lifting and transport means. .. ..
(b) construction and Assembly) (C + M). ..
of which:-construction, including related installations (C + s). ..
c) endowments and inventory items (excluding technological equipment). ..
2. TOTAL. .. ..
of which: a) joint works (the share corresponding to the objective in question)
b) technological equipment (mounted and independent, including lifting and transport means received by transfer) ..
B. fixed amount of funds is dissolved as a result of the construction of the new investment objective. ..
-the value of technological machinery that is to reclaim new target. .. ..
C. spare parts and inventory items of little value or shorten the initial Endowment for new businesses under construction. ..
D. allocation of work and value of expenditures for fixed assets, to establish the depreciation values (cost of production analysis required). .. ..
Note: 1. To the head. 14 will provide only spending unrecoverable originating in carrying out technological samples. The funds referred to in this chapter may not be used to cover the costs to other chapters of the general estimate.
2. The volume of spare parts and of the objectives of the inventory small or short term (working capital) which is financed from funds investing in new businesses in construction, until the commissioning of the first capacity, will be based in conceptual design, and their value will be indicated at the end of the general estimate informative without getting included in its value and in the value of fixed funds put into service.
3. Any overshoot of the provisions in part I of the general estimate for some articles or chapters of expenses can be covered from the savings resulting from the I to other articles or chapters of expenses with running elaborate documentation, with the approval of the ministries, other Central and local bodies and with the opinion of the Bank's funding.
4. in exceptional cases, when imports were approved for the project (know-how), technical documentation, manufacturing license and technical assistance, expenditure will be included in the overall estimate, in part I, chap. 8 in a separate location.
5. Expenditure in the general estimate for the enterprise that builds and work during their execution may be outdated or not used to fund other work or expense.
6. Part III of the general budget will be appropriated by the general contractor.
Form No. 2 technical-economic INDICATORS 1. Production profile MDL 2. The total investment of which construction and equipment * lei 3. Specific investment lei/t, km, etc. or Ron/leu production goods 4. Capacities and commissioning deadlines * PCs.; tonnes; km Trim etc. si an
5. Annual global production value of MDL 6. The annual production value of goods * lei of which for export in MDL-free foreign-currency (MDL) thousand-socialist countries foreign currency clearing (in thousands) thousand lei 7. Annual net production value * MDL 8. Production cost of MDL 9. Expenses at the wares production 1,000 lei of which materials expenditure *) 10 lei. The amount of the annual accumulations of which benefit thousands lei) 11. Yield% 12. The efficiency of fixed funds:-the value of net production at 1,000 lei lei fixed assets-the value of goods production to 1000 lei lei-fixed assets value of build-ups to 1000 lei lei fixed assets-the value of the benefit to 1000 lei lei fixed assets 13. Duration:-carrying out of technological samples *) days-until the commissioning of the first capacity *) days-up to commissioning of the entire lens *) days-from commissioning until reaching the main technical and economic indicators *) 14 days. Duration of investment: recovery-from accumulations) years and months-from benefit *) years and 15 months. Total staff worker in accordance with the rules laid down by the law of work *) No.
from which workers *) No.
16. The coefficient of 17 exchanges. The annual productivity of labour is dependent on:-physical tone, mc, mp, etc.
value (in production and in the production of the neta) * 18) thousand lei. Course: rollback * gross price-production euro/$ or euro/ruble-production costs $ Ron or euro/ruble 19. Course of recovery of net foreign exchange gains * lei/euro/ruble, or $ 20. The contribution of net currency exchange * (in thousands) thousand lei: free-foreign-currency (in thousands) thousand lei. The term currency recovery effort from exports of goods trim. and year 22. Volume and time works for waste water treatment *) MDL trim. and 23. The volume of investment related MDL-— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — * economic and technical Indicators are proposed for approval by Presidential Decree; other indicators serve for justification.
Note: 1. For pilot installations, semiindustriale and experimental research will be presented with the approval only indications can be set with the anticipatie and to be precise with the approval of the project execution.
2. In the case of imports under the law approved the technical and economic indicators supplemented by: a) the total volume of imports for realization of investment currency * (in thousands) thousand lei: free-foreign-currency (in thousands) thousand-socialist countries foreign currency clearing (in thousands) thousand lei b) annual volume of imports for production * currency (in thousands) thousand lei: free-foreign-currency (in thousands) thousand-socialist countries foreign currency clearing (in thousands)
MDL Annex 3 CORE COMPETENCIES of notes and the execution of projects shall be approved by the governing bodies of the collective: Branch and sub branch of the investments approved by the President of the Socialist Republic of Romania, other Ministries and central organs and executive committees of Councils economic popular County and Bucharest) Industrial Enterprises power plant, units 1 2 3 4 5 institutions assimilated to their Head. I mining and coal, natural gas and ores; ferrous metallurgy, including lamination products, and enterprises for the collection of metal; refractory materials industry; construction machine industry and metal processing; production, transport and distribution of electricity and heat; chemical industry, pulp and paper industry; Agriculture and grain silos, building materials industry, with values;
Over 70 million including up to 70 million Surplus up to 30 million including, according to the competences granted to Start up to 10 million lei, Head of skills being awarded. (II) investments in other works branches of industry, included in chapter II. I, as well as investment from forestry works, transports and telecommunications, construction, grain warehouses, works for water management, with values;
Over 50 million including up to 50 million lei granted Differentiated according to mastering the up to 30 million including compeconform competences granted Differentiated 10 million including the head. (III) Construction of houses, including socio-cultural facilities, commercial and service rendering, as well as the works of tehnicoedilitare and energy associated with values;
Over 50 million lei up to 50 million lei, including Differentiated 10 million lei, according to the competences granted to the head. IV investment Works for the tourist trade and construction, with Over 30 million lei up to 30 million including Differentiated to 5 million lei, according to the competences granted to the head. V investment Works for healthcare, education, machinery and supply management, technical material, computing centres and territorial system, with values;
Over 20 million lei, up to 20 million including Differentiated to 5 million lei, according to the competences granted to the head. VI investment Works for scientific research and technological development, with values;
More than 10 million lei to 10,000,000 lei including Differentiated up to 2-million including, according to the competences granted to the Head. VII investment Works for culture, sport and the administration of the State and other branches included in the head. I-VI;
More than 10 million lei to 10,000,000 lei including Differentiated up to 2-million including, according to the competences granted.
* For work in the construction industry with values up to 50 million lei to roads with values up to 30 million lei and socio-cultural work and communal household with values up to 20 million lei, whose construction projects approved by the executive committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest, confirmation of approval is made by the Popular Councils Problems.
Note: 1. for projects objectives in column 2 shall be approved by the Council of Ministers, if they fall into technical and economic indicators of the approved order.
2. investment objectives in column 2, shall be subject to approval by presidential decree, the decision of the Council of Ministers, following the results of the project:-the technical-economic indices;
-indication of the type of projects and execute objects and solutions for adaptation to the ground;
-constructive solutions for unique objects;
-the use of hydrocarbons, where annual consumption of fuel exceeds the competence of the Permanent Commission for the approval and control of consumption of electricity and heat;
-the main objective of measures necessary for investment.
3. For your investment goals which are to be executed in large numbers with the same destination, as referred to in the annex. 4, broken down by the ministries, other Central and local bodies, draft execution shall be drawn up on the basis of the beneficiary's date command specifying the main technical indicators of the respective investment objective, enclose the list of approved investment provisions.
4. Notes of the command and execution projects for residential buildings including socio-cultural facilities, commercial spaces and services, as well as technical-urban works and associated energy that is executed on the basis of projects and details of town-approved law is approved by the executive committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest, ministries and other central organs without being subject to the receipt and confirmation.
5. approval of the Competences of the command and the execution of projects, within the limits of the values set out in columns 4 and 5, shall be determined by the collective leadership of the hierarchically superior bodies.
6. Notes the order and execution projects for pilot stations of the industry follows the approval arrangements laid down in chapter II. I and II, while those in the research and technological development, the approval provided for in chapter II. Vi. 7. Investments are financed from voluntary contribution of the population, according to the law No. 20/1971, are part of the plan and shall be in accordance with this law.
8. Data centers with which to drive the technological processes follows regime provided for in the investment goals.
Annex 4 list of frame Content HOLDER key indicators for economic and technical objectives of investment nature of those referred to in article 1. 37 para. (2) * crt.
The name of the location profile and objective capacity leading Way technology projects will apply ─ ─ ─ ─ the duration of execution of the objective of maximum Inv. (MDL) funds C + M MDL) the value of goods production (thousands of lei) net production Value to 1000 lei (MDL Prod. neta labour man) Nr. of working people fixed costs at goods production benefit 1000 lei (MDL) 00 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1.
* Investment goals which are to be executed in large numbers with the same destination, the lists shall comprise the total capabilities of each group of targets and indicators which are specific on technical-economic unit of reference. Lists of document based on which groups of objectives are part of the single national plan for economic and social development, on an annual basis. The breakdown by objectives is made by ministries, other central executive bodies, the committees of the District Councils and the popular Bucharest, in compliance with the provisions of the approved lists.
Note: 1. The "location" area will score or industrial platform, as well as the locality, where it is not stated in the title.
2. In column 3 shall indicate, when applicable, the objects are proposed to provide for unique projects.
3. in cases in which the object consisted of a capacity to be implemented within the framework of existing spaces in columns 5, 6 and 7 shall be indicators for this new capacity and in parenthesis end indicators.
4. The ministries and other Central and local bodies will adapt the content frame of the "list" to the specific branches, subramurilor, groups of works, etc. They will be able to add some items when they are characteristic, as it will be able to remove others that are unrelated to the specifics of those targets.
5. In the case of imports, approved according to the law, economic and technical indicators are supplemented by the maximum values for import on relationships:-for investment;
Annex 5 elements of nature to those investments. 17 para. (2) a) At machinery, means of transport:-number, capacity, features other specific techniques, unit value and total;
-extent of use of the Park;
-volume of activity intended to be performed in addition to the next;
-to replace the normal limit of usage or energy-intensive;
-development of new products, requiring new equipment;
(b) The works:-volume, surface, ml, pieces (if applicable);
location, the total value of which construction-Assembly;
-other elements that characterize the work;
-compliance with the provisions of approved programs;
-exploiting natural resources;
-to improve production;
-ensuring the conservation and protection of the environment;
-creation of new production capacity;
c) studies, research, projects, and other similar charges, according to the investment law:-the object value;
-discovering and exploiting new resources of raw materials and energy;
-determining the characteristics of geological, geotechnical, hydrological, etc. topometric land, for the purpose of placing of new investments;
-researching and establishing local characteristics of materials to be used as construction materials for achieving the goal of investing in the area;
-ensuring documentation needed to plan and achieve the objectives of the investment;
-Optimizing the use of utilities in the area in which the investment is carried out;
-staging's quarters deadlines.
d) depending on the nature of the investment provided for in the list, it will present elements of economic efficiency, expressed by:-improving the workplace rules and yields;
-increasing labour productivity;
-reduction of costs of materials, fuels, energy;
-improved product quality and enhancing the use of raw materials;
-enhancing efficiency and improving export financial Exchange;
-increased benefit and profitability.
Note: 1. The elements of this annex may be adjusted to the specific requirements of each kind of investment, during only the strictly necessary. If for reasons are necessary and other items, will add.
2. For studies, research, projects will establish timelines to ensure the preparation and creation of conditions for the realization of the investments planned timelines.
3. For work to be carried out in large numbers, having the same destination, the lists shall comprise the total capacity (volumes) of each group works and specific indicators. The breakdown by locations, in various works, is made by ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the Councils of the municipality of Bucharest and, in compliance with the provisions of the approved lists.
Annex 6-COMMITMENT CONTRACT for draft engineering 1. The team of experts of Institute is committed to develop technological engineering project for the objective of investment.
up to th. ..
2. The team of specialists undertakes:-to introduce the latest technological processes, specific minimum levels of consumption, to ensure that an effective high investment and high quality products, competitive internal market and for export;
-to establish machinery and production plants to the level of art world watching, along with suppliers, implementation of a country as well as higher volume;
-to establish the terms for conducting economic and technological measures samples to ensure that the time limits as short of projected parameters;
-to pursue compliance and improving technologies, technical assistance required we aspire in realization of investment to achieve the projected parameters within a short period as soon as possible;
-to establish, in accordance with the legal provisions in force, the amount of the investment and engagement in economic and technical indicators approved by the notes.
3. The team of specialists is responsible under the law for failure to perform design work within and under the conditions agreed.
4. improper restore Works by the Group of specialists, without payment.
5. The team of specialists will work closely with the customer and the manufacturer during the elaboration of the work, the establishment of principle and technical-economic indicators investment.
6. The leadership of the Institute undertakes:
-team of specialists to ensure that conditions for the proper conduct of the business and the technical assistance necessary for the completion of the investment and achieve projected parameters;
-to make available to the staff of specialists and information necessary for the performance of duties arising from the engagement;
-to pay remuneration taking into account the proper, legal provisions and in light of the results achieved in the elaboration of project and technical assistance.
Director of the Institute, the head of the project, the team of specialists, annex 7-CONTRACT COMMITMENT to drafting the building and installation 1. The team of designers of the Institute.
is committed to building and installation project for investment objective. ..
up to th. ..
2. the planning team shall undertake:-to ensure by design more rational organization of production within the framework of the general plan, high employment land and built spaces, most economic routes for utilities networks and lines of communications, and organization of a rational industrial vertical;
-ensure intensive land vechicles for, reducing the length, shortening manufacturing flows and transport networks and reduction of heat consumption and fuels by merging and grouping of the halls, workshops, sections and sectors, as well as storage functions and annexes;
-to introduce the most effective constructive solutions, using light construction materials with specific minimum levels of consumption, reducing costs and building volume;
-to establish accurately, according to the law, the volume of construction-Assembly works and the technical-economic indicators approved by the notes.
3. the design team shall be responsible under the law for failure to execute the project within and under the conditions agreed.
4. improper design work recovering by the design team, without payment.
5. the design team will work closely with the customer and the manufacturer during the elaboration of the design work, the establishment of principle and technical-economic indicators investment.
6. The leadership of the Institute undertakes to:-ensure the collective of designers for the proper conduct of the business of design and technical assistance necessary for the completion of the investment and achieve the projected parameters;
-to provide the design team the data and information necessary for the performance of duties arising from the engagement;
-to pay remuneration taking into account the proper, legal provisions and in light of the results achieved in the elaboration of project and technical assistance.
Director of the Institute of design, the head of the project, the design team, Annex 8 NOTE of COMMAND-control for machine tools, facilities and technological equipment from import of profile and production capacity of investment (physical units and value).
B. Main technical indicators of investment: 1. the total amount of investment in MDL-related investments exclusively (where are the necessary equipment and facilities import complex foreign exchange trades, their value will be shown separately), of which:-in the country (%) of imported equipment (%) of which:-free foreign exchange trades (%).
2. The total amount of foreign exchange trades free importation (in MDL and foreign currency) of which:-machinery-know-how-technical assistance-licenses and training frameworks-spare parts (specifying what period).
3. Time limits for delivery of the equipments and facilities from foreign-exchange trades free import (correlation with term of commissioning).
4. the term of commissioning of production capacity.
C. production data: 1. The value of production goods (MDL).
2. production: a Destination) for internal consumption (in physical units and in value, in lei);
b) for export (in physical units and in value in foreign currency).
3. The contribution of net foreign investment in the balance of foreign trade.
D. Forecast in relation to export of the product, and of course the gross and net return.
E. the supplier firms Experience, technical level and guarantees.
F. payment terms (payment cash, credit, interest). (In the case of purchase of machinery on credit will be mentioning and the total amount of the interest).
G. Comparison of tenders.
H. Aspects of cooperation or payment by the Romanian products.
I. other issues that need to be taken into account when contracting.
K. List of machinery import foreign-exchange trades free will be appended to the notice of the order with the following data: name of equipment and main features Unit Price Amount in lei and in foreign currency total amount in lei and in foreign currency note: 1. the lists of equipment required to import will be approved by the Ministry and the central Institute, i.e. research institutes and technological engineering.
2. The contraction of imports shall comply with the provisions of the Council of State Decree No. 152/1974 regarding the auction.
Annex 9 RULES on approving the opening of financing and commencement of the execution of the work 1. Approving the opening of funding and investment objectives of the start give organs and under the conditions laid down in article 21. 87 of the Act.
Analysis and control of the fulfilment of the conditions for the opening of the funding and the start of execution of works will be done by: a) the territorial units of the financing banks, on the basis of documents submitted by the beneficiaries of the coin investment and has drawn up according to the provisions of section 4-with 45 days before the deadline laid down for the implementation of the work-in accordance with the provisions of the Finance Law nr. 9/1972 of this law;
b) Ministry, the central body, the Executive Committee of the Council of the municipality or county people's Bucharest, where appropriate-as hierarchically superior organ — that examine and confirm the fulfillment of conditions for the opening, commencement of execution of financing and carrying out the work within the time limits. On the basis of this verification and rosé wines. the authorisation-holder shall draw up list of what you propose for the start and on the advice of the Bank's funding, the Council of coordination of investment activity, accompanied by safety data sheets of the work concerned;
c) State Committee of Planning, Ministry of technical Materials Supply and management and Control of funds, the Ministry of finance, Ministry of labour, the Ministry of foreign trade and International Economic Cooperation, the State Inspectorate for investment-construction and funding which banks check plants-each according to the competences conferred on it-how are met in their entirety, the conditions for the commencement and conduct of the investment goals of the lists submitted to the Council on the coordination of investment activity.
2. For residential buildings-including commercial spaces, social-cultural services within the residential blocks, as well as technical-urban works and related energy-Assembly equipment and modernizations of existing spaces, for investments referred to in article 1. 17 (2), corrections of torrents, arrangements for shelters and for reclamation in the local systems, extensions and connections, networks of fishery facilities rendering works in land set-aside, introducing batteries in avicol sector, for investment objectives of the agricultural productive cooperatives, for investment in budgetary sector of the Ministry of national defense and the Ministry of the Interior, for investments which are carried out in accordance with the provisions of law No. 20/1971, as well as for investment targets to achieve in large numbers with the same destination, as referred to in the annex. 4, funding is based on the approval given by the governing bodies of the Bank units of collective funding, according to the law, after which recipients of investments have the start of execution of the work, namely the investment expenditure.
3. Approving the opening of financing and start execution of the new investment objectives, the persons concerned must be handed over to the executanţilor details and estimates, enabling them, in the order provided in graphs and contracts, to construction-Assembly works planned for the year.
4. Content of the coin for the fulfilment of the conditions of execution of the works shall be established by the Council of Ministers.
Annex 10 list why rules approved by the Decree of the Council of State and the bodies of their elaboratoare. Rules on the conclusion and execution of design contracts and contracts of enterprise for construction-Assembly works.
Elaborates the General Inspectorate of the State investment-Construction in cooperation with the Ministry of Supply and material Management Control Fondrilor, Ministry of finance, Investment Bank and the Bank for agriculture and the food industry.
B. rules relating to the Organization of the site.
Industrial construction Ministry will draw up, in collaboration with the Minister of finance, the State Planning Committee, the Investment Bank, Bank for Agriculture and food industry, Ministry of agriculture and food industry, Ministry of transport and Telecommunications, the Ministry of Electricity, the Popular Councils and Issues National Board of waters.
C. rules of evidence, all mechanical and technological samples for the purposes of service capabilities, as well as rules for achieving and reporting on the technical and economic indicators of investment.
State Committee of elaborate Planning in collaboration with the Minister of finance, the Central Directorate of statistics and investment bank.
D. rules for the reception of investment.
Elaborates the General Inspectorate of the State investment-Construction in collaboration with: State Committee of Planning, Ministry of finance, Investment Bank and the Bank for agriculture and the food industry.
E. rules concerning the realization of investments in the extractive industries, and geologic activity.
Elaborates Ministry of mines, Geology and Oil.
F. Rules regarding investments for culture and restoring forests, plantations, pastures or furnishings, upgrades and additions thereof arrangements for reclamation, fish facilities, playing in set-aside land.
Ministry of Forestry Economy develops and materials of construction and the Ministry of agriculture and food industry in cooperation with the Bank for agriculture and the food industry.
G. rules of investment realization for works of monumental art, fine art and museum objects.
Elaborate culture and Socialist Education Council.
H. rules for the realization of investments with special character.
The Finance Ministry will draw up, in collaboration with the National Defense Ministry and the Interior Ministry.
I. rules relating to organization, during the execution of the investment objectives, activity management, technical supervision of construction-Assembly works and insurance and labour training.
Draw up, in collaboration with the Ministry of Labor: Ministry of finance, Ministry of education and higher education, National Bank of the Socialist Republic of Romania, the Investment Bank and the Bank for agriculture and the food industry.
J. rules for capital repairs.
Develops technical and business collaboration Ministry Materials and control of Fixed Funds Management in collaboration with: State Committee of Planning, Ministry of finance and other ministries and central organs concerned.
K. rules of achievement of the objectives common to several beneficiaries, as well as for commercial services, and social-cultural, set in blocks of flats.
The Committee elaborates Issues Popular Councils in collaboration with: State Committee of Planning, the Ministry of internal trade, the Central Union of consumption cooperatives, the Central Union of Artisan Cooperatives and investment bank.
L. norms regarding design, advising and approval documentation for machines and installations.
Draw up the National Council for Science and technology in collaboration with the Ministry of Construction Machinery Industry, the Ministry of chemical industry, Ministry of metallurgical industry, the electricity Ministry and the Ministry of mines, Geology and Oil.
Annex 11 REGULATIONS which shall repeal 1. Law No. 72/1969 on the Organization, planning and execution of investments, republished in the Official Gazette nr. 137 of 10 September 1973.
2. Articles 13 and 14 of law No. 62/68 regarding depreciation of fixed funds, republished in the Official Gazette nr. 6-7 of 19 January 1977.
3. Decree No. 452/1973 concerning technical and economic documentation endorsement for investing, published in Official Gazette No. 126 on 15 august 1973, modified by art. 8 of Decree No. 680/1973.
4. Decree No. 420/1976 concerning the elaboration, approval and the approval of technical and economic documentation for investment, published in Official Gazette No. 112 of 20 December 1976.
5. Council of Ministers Decision No. 884 of 20 august 1965 on the regulation of the enforcement of non-productive investment objects.
6. Council of Ministers Decision No. 900/1970 concerning the preparation and the execution of works, published in Official Gazette No. 75-76 of 7 July 1970, as amended by decisions of the Council of Ministers: No. 1711/1970, published in the Official Gazette nr. 141 of 14 December 1970; Nr. 330 of 30 March 1971; Nr. 585/1971, published in Official Gazette No. 62 on 19 May 1971; Nr. 738/1971, published in Official Gazette No. 77 of 24 June 1971; Nr. 567/1973, published in the Official Gazette nr. 87 of 16 June 1973; Nr. 1397, 1974, published in Official Gazette No. 139 of 9 November 1974; through Decree No. 452/1973, published in the Official Gazette nr. 126 of 15 august 1973 and by Decree nr. 420/1976.
7. Council of Ministers Decision No. 1875 of 23 December 1970 on measures relating to the preparation of technical documentation for some investment and repair works.
8. Council of Ministers Decision No. 1822/1970 for establishing offences and punish the legal norms governing the organisation, planning and execution of investments, published in Official Gazette No. 150 of 21 December 1970, as amended by the decision of Council of Ministers No. 567/1973, published in the Official Gazette nr. 87 of 16 June 1973.