Law No. 6 of 30 June 1977 concerning the role and powers of ISSUING production master fitter in the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY and published in OFFICIAL GAZETTE No. 62 of 8 July 1977 accelerated development and modernization of the production materials require the strengthening of the role of the Organization and leadership of master fitter in the production process, enhancing its contribution to continued use with maximum economic efficiency of human and material resources, the systematic identification and use the reserves to increase the labour productivity, improve product quality levels continue, mobilizing workers ' collectives for the performance of tasks for money in accordance with the objectives of the national plan's unique economic and social development.
To this end, the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania adopts this law.
Chapter 1 the role and place of production article 1 master fitter (1) Foreman is the organizer and leader of the band assigned to work and be responsible for the activity of production and realization of its plan. Foreman has a number of workers established by normative and, when appropriate, heads of teams or brigade responsible for some collective tasks.
(2) the foreman participate directly, along with workers from subordinates, the production process and is classified for productive technical staff.
Article 2 the foreman is directly subordinate to the head of the workshop, the head of Department or other leaders of the production bins, depending on the organizational unit shape. Foreman has been collaborating with the engine manufacturing or functional unit in matters relating to the tasks of the plan, as well as with practitioners and technology to modernize manufacturing processes, the introduction into manufacturing new products and technologies and improving the quality of continuous.
Chapter 2 Powers and responsibilities of master fitter, article 3 (1) the foreman must to ensure the achievement of the tasks of a rhythmic plan which shall accrue to the work entrusted to the band and to take all measures for the Organization of production and work. To this end, the foreman responsible for the implementation of the programme: (a)) production, assortment and the deadlines laid down;
b) organisation of each job and preparing conditions of manufacture; distribution of the work on each team, the Brigade and on performers; supervision of the execution of the operations on the whole of the works;
c purchasing organization) on each job with raw materials and semi-finished products and supply designs, technological sheets and other technical documentation, tools, devices and instruments for necessary measure and control and verification work, operations, products and services;
d) full use of production capacity, the maximum efficiency of use of equipment, machines and installations, preventing and eliminating interruptions or failures in the operation thereof;
e) introduction and extension of modern methods of production and employment, the application within the band of inventions and innovations and support initiatives in the field of technical progress and machinery operations manuals;
f) employment rules for consumption of raw materials, fuel and energy for each milestone, and subassembly product; the recovery and valorization of waste, superior sound management of all material goods;
g) work on tasks each worker and the entire band and operative reporting to the hierarchically superior Chief of programme production stage, taking over the tasks of the band from the previous Exchange and teaching tasks by the following Exchange stating the objectives pursued.
(2) the foreman must participate directly to the achievement of a certain volume of goods or works by executing complex operations, siting, maintenance, repairs, adjustments and maneuvers of the machinery, equipment and control measure, and other operations that require high qualifications and experience, building with the use of the entire capacity of the band working on a lead.
Article 4 the foreman is responsible for ensuring the quality of the goods or works executed under his working band and is obliged to take measures to: (a) rigorously) by the performers of the manufacturing technologies and instructions concerning the operation and maintenance of production means and tools; responsible for the training of workers on the realization of works, the execution of direct operations or manoeuvres with high degree of difficulty, until acquiring them by responsible workers, production activity in hygienic and sanitary conditions and veterinary prescribed by law;
b) stock checking and resolving complaints from workers concerning matters related to qualitative characteristics of the raw materials, materials and equipment used in manufacturing, which does not correspond to the standards, technical regulations or specifications;
c) continuous monitoring of the quality of products, works and operations executed by workmen working band, to ensure quality parameters referred to in the technical documentation, as well as in order to prevent deviations from the requirements thereof; preservation of product quality during the handling, packaging and storing them at the workplace;
d) stopping the execution of operations and manufacturing in the event of serious infringements to the rules of quality, informind the hierarchical leader;
It's the debate within the organisation) staff work in cases of violation of the rules for the quality of the scrap and measures for avoiding them; setting the vinovatilor to scrap or downgraded.
Article 5 in ensuring the growth of labour productivity, the application of the rules on employment and wage after the quantity and quality of labour, the foreman responsible for the elaboration and): measures the increase in labour productivity, on jobs and on the whole band thing; ensuring full day of work by all workers working band;
b) every creation job technical and organisational requirements set out in the documentation which was the basis for establishing rules and norms;
c) participation in the work of the normative operative work, applying strict rules for work and permanent tracking of compliance with them by responsible workers; the adoption of measures to eliminate the causes that cause deviations from the rules;
d) elaboration of proposals for improving the work rules in accordance with the technical conditions and organizational changes;
e) application forms of remuneration established for the band;
(f) the application of the provisions of the law on) setting retributiei workers working in concert or in directing and grant thereof provided their own job tasks and requirements relating to the increase or decrease individual retributiei due under the agreement, depending on the effective contribution of each Member of the band to the works;
g) scheduling vacations, taking into account the needs and interests of staff, with due regard for legal norms.
Article 6 the foreman responsible for production activity in full safety and in order to achieve the full labor protection measures. To this end, the foreman take measures to: (a) workers ' band) training and supervision of the application of strict safety regulations, the rules of hygiene and prevention and firefighting; repeating periodically looking and checking its properties by members of the band;
b) ensuring safety devices and protective equipment provided for in the rules specific to each job; displaying the drawings and instructions relating to safety and labor protection at all workplaces and signposts warning of dangerous locations;
c) operation machine, equipment and facilities under conditions of complete safety of all staff;
d) pursuing the achievement of work safety and fire prevention, as set out in the schedule for undertaking the band; stopping work in case of danger to the security of the work, with the announcement of hierarchical boss; prohibiting workers at work intoxicated, fatigue, or without appropriate protective equipment;
e) first aid in case of accident, the announcement of the immediate superior bodies; Elimination of causes generating labor safety hazard;
f continue to) improving hygienic and sanitary labour; causes that lead to referral to the pollution of the environment and prevention and for retention of accidents and occupational diseases.
Article 7 in the field of lifting qualifications of personnel within the band working at the level of the requirements to technical progress and education in the spirit of Socialist labour discipline, the foreman is responsible for:
supervision and guidance of) each worker with a view to understanding knowledge and skills necessary in good conditions of production; training at work of young workers in the erection and improving their professional qualification;
(b) the appropriation of the members) of the band's work regulations and technological discipline and order, operating requirements and maintenance of installations, machinery and equipment, as well as the rules for handling, transport and storage of raw materials and products;
c) training workers working band for the purpose of understanding advanced processes completed prominent workers and create conditions for their application;
d) production practice organization in pupils and students assigned to the band that he runs;
e) to create conditions for attendance at courses of education and training or retraining of professional training of the workers, whom he proposed to follow these courses; improving the content of courses of training for workers in his working band and the proposal to supplement training and retraining programmes.
Article 8 obligation to the foreman has participate in organising the Socialist and intrecerii monthly meetings of trade union groups and working with their offices for the Foundation and the achievement of the commitments in the race. Within the monthly meetings, foreman report on how to achieve production tasks, including commitments and the progress made in solving people's labor proposals, present the tasks of production program of the band work for the next period and subject to debate measures necessary for attaining it.
Article 9 non-compliance because of the master fitter duties laid down by this law and its tasks, as appropriate, disciplinary responsibility, criminal or administrative, material.
Chapter 3 article 10 Rights master fitter, in his capacity as leader of the seminal work, the foreman is entitled to give provisions subordinated workers, either directly or through the heads of the team Brig. times; provisions of hierarchical superiors or heads of technical control bodies by workers from a band, you give by the foreman. In exceptional cases, when the foreman is missing and needs require urgent measures, the head of the hierarchy can give direct workers, provision with the requirement to inform him as soon as he returned to work.
Article 11 For carrying out the tasks incumbent upon the seminal work, the foreman is entitled to share the team's personnel, order of battle and jobs; employment, transfer or termination of employment for members of the band working on a lead, which is done only with the consent of the master fitter.
Article 12 (1) For outstanding accomplishments achieved in the work of subordinate staff, foreman, in consultation with the trade union organizations and of youth fixes the following incentives: a) verbal or written satisfaction for outstanding achievements;
b) designation will be workers who enter or declare prominent in the race; popularization of the honorary Panel unit.
(2) Resolution by the management of the establishment of housing and other social issues of subordinated workers, will be done in consultation with the master fitter.
(3) the inclusion of workers to promote the examination in the higher qualifying categories, salary increments, awarding workers for outstanding achievements during the year from funds intended for this purpose and other material rewards are determined by the management unit will be made with the consent of the master fitter.
Article 13 (1) in order to strengthen law and order and discipline in the workplace, to avoid and eliminate deviations from the rules laid down in the regulations of procedure, foreman, in consultation with the trade union organizations and youth have the right to apply the following sanctions: a) reprimand;
(c) the withdrawal of a stage) retributie for a period of up to three months.
(2) For more serious misconduct, foreman is proposing to apply other sanctions hierarchical bosses, according to the law.
Article 14 to increase cointeresarii in carrying out the tasks assigned and achieve outstanding results in production, the foreman enjoys: a) a tariff appropriate remunerations, established with the responsibility and the role it has in production, which will in all cases be superior to that of workers in the framework of the working band led. To this end, within the framework of the job will be gripped only workers whose tariff retributie is inferior to that of master fitter. Leaders promote workers ' bosses from reaching the team or Brigade, will be employed with tariff remuneration determined in accordance with article 4. 24 (4) of law No. 57/1974, taking into account 6 the remuneration of employment be considered as worker, including tariff allowance received for leading a team or order of battle;
(b) global agreement), the recovery works together with the band working run. In this case, WOS are granted remuneration proportionately with the degree of compliance with the tariff retributiilor of workers in the framework of the working band led corresponding to the time worked. Granting full due because of the agreement shall be subject to master fitter tasks contracted production, as well as the tasks incumbent on him as a manager of the band. In the case of remarks delivered by these tasks, reducing the margin to agree cancellation shall be determined by the collective management body of the unit;
c) awarding outstanding achievement in work, provided by art. 59 of law No. 57/1974, is made from premium Fund established by applying the quota of up to 1% on the staffing planned for foremen and labourers throughout the unit.
Article 15 the foreman is part of the Commission technique of framing and promoting workers and can be elected to the organs of the collective leadership of the unit.
Chapter 4 obligations of the collective bodies of 16 units head bodies of collective economic entities are obliged to take all measures to create the conditions necessary for the fulfilment by the foreman of the role or in the production process and to ensure, through the head of the workshop, the head of Department or through the unit, the following compartments: a) the distribution of production programme with at least 5 days before the start of the month specifying the tasks of the plan relating to the types, amounts and time limits, number of workers, the staffing and employment rules, quality indicators, indices of consumer rejection coefficient, indices of use of equipment, machines and installations;
(b) preparation of technical documentation) technique, raw materials, tools, devices and equipment for checkers, measure and control; the means of storage and internal transport, according to the tasks of the plan; establishing concrete obligations for technical assistance or dispatch them, engineers and technicians from section subinginerii to support the work of master fitter;
c) Organization and execution of the work programme, in accordance with the maintenance and repair of equipment, machinery, installations and equipment with safety devices;
d) establishing precise in the rationing system of record keeping and calculation tasks run from Department staff, workshop or other compartments of the unit, which has powers to support the work of master fitter, in such a way as to make it perform as fewer papers and also to have the data necessary for the management and control of achieving qualitative and quantitative production planned;
e) information and consultation on related decisions adopted at master fitter level management unit or Department, in matters relating to the work of the band;
f) participation in the preparation of programmes for master fitter, production and technical and organisational measures taken within the framework of the workshop or the Department and relevant band he runs;
g) completing the rules of organization and functioning of the unit and plug the station master fitter, with specific tasks or technology branch workplace.
Chapter 5 Employment, training and further training of master fitter Foreman article 17 shall select from among highly skilled workers and technicians with long experience in production and the training provided by the law, which enjoys the collective works of professional authority, politics and morals and proves that it is a good organizer of production and labour.
Article 18 (1) commanders Foreman is done through competition, in which contestants can participate who prove ability of leadership and organization, which are: a) graduates with diploma of the school of instructors or other equivalent schools in the respective specialty;
b highly skilled workers), graduates of high schools or vocational schools, with a length of at least 10 years as skilled workers in the respective specialty and are employed in the last or last but one category of employment branch network tariff;
c) technicians with a length of at least 10 years in the sectors of production, for participating in the contest.
(2) graduates of the diploma you can attend the schools of the foremen at the contest organized by other undertakings only after fulfilment of the obligations laid down in front of the addendum that i recommended at the school.
(3) to enter the contest, the persons referred to in paragraph 1. (1) (a). b) and (c)), will present the work of the staff's recommendation, endorsed by the Council of the working people of the company.
Article 19 (1) contest for commanders in front of foreman claimed the Commission of employment and promotion of technical personnel, economic, professional and administrative side of the enterprise, established according to the legal provisions concerning employment and promoting the work of professionals in the Socialist state units.
(2) the competition consists of data samples in the form of practical and written works to verify the professional knowledge in the field of production and organization of labour, quality norms, technical norms, as well as security and verification of complex works, specific technology used in the enterprise.
(3) the Office of the Council of the working people or, where appropriate, the head unit will fit or promote as foreman who, along with the results of the contest, is appreciated for the best achievements in production.
(4) persons assigned on the basis of the commanders of the craftsman are subject to a trial period of 30 days. If, at the end of this period, the person has proved appropriate, promotion shall be final as of the date of commencement of the period of the test. If during the test, the person has not proved it can be done before the tasks conferred on it, will be considered in the previous function or other equivalent.
Article 20 (1) under Leaders promoted at art. 18 (1) (a). b) and (c)), are required to graduate school trainees in full-time education in the next five years from their appointment in this function.
(2) the same obligation and have leaders who at the date of entry into force of the present law had to graduate from a course specifically for instructors. People promoted to foremen positions before that date and who have completed a special course instructors, are not subject to the obligation referred to in the preceding paragraph.
(3) the functions of the foremen, before the date of entry into force of this law may continue to occupy their respective functions under the conditions provided for in art. 68 of the law nr. 12/1971, concerning employment and promoting the work of professionals in the Socialist state units.
Article 21 (1) vocational training of instructors is done by schools of craftsmen who work with education and full-time education.
(2) the duration of studies in the schools of craftsmen is one year until a year and a half day at school and two years at night school.
(3) The education day, half the time the tuition will be affected in practice, during which students will actually work at machines and most important installations in the sectors of activity concerned, as well as helpers of WOS.
(4) the classification of the specialists preparing instructors and schools through the duration of studies at the school for day and evening classes shall be determined by Decree of the State Council.
(5) annual tuition Plan is approved by resolution of the Council of Ministers, on a proposal from the Ministry of education and higher education, with the approval of the State Planning Committee, the Ministry of labour and the Ministry of finance, and in consultation with the ministries and other Central and local bodies which organize schools for trainees.
Article 22 (1) schools shall be organized under the auspices of foremen and other socialist organisations, by ministries and other central organs and executive committees of councils and popular of the municipality of Bucharest, which shall be responsible for preparing the work force.
(2) schools of craftsmen work, usually in conjunction with school groups, high schools and vocational schools. In localities where there are organized such units of foremen, schools can function as units of stand-alone.
(3) In schools are organized and craftsmen training courses for several specialties. Depending on the requirements of instructors and classes can be organised for students with two specialities.
(4) the leadership of schools instructors, ensuring the technical-material base, the Organization of the educational process, as well as the control and guidance of the Committee, shall be carried out under the conditions and by the organs provided by law for school education in high schools.
(5) schools of craftsmen are subordinated the Ministry of education and higher education, as well as ministries and other organs of Central and local bodies, which it organized and have an obligation to provide guidance, educational and material base and specialty frames for the educational process.
Article 23 (1) admission to the schools of trainees is done on a competitive basis, which is organized and carried out under the conditions laid down by the Ministry of education and higher education, in consultation with the other organs of Central and local bodies.
(2) Recruitment of candidates for admission to the schools of craftsmen from all workers or graduates of colleges and professional schools, with length of at least 8 years in production, enclose the last or second-last in the category of employment, with long experience in production, with priority being given to those who have met the head of the team, who enjoy professional authority , politics and morals are good organizers of production and labor.
(3) candidates will have work in the team's recommendation that work, including master fitter, approved by the Council of the working people of the enterprise in which they arise. For each post of foreman, businesses will need to propose the admission exam at least two candidates.
(4) promote workers from reaching the Leaders and technicians, who are required to graduate school instructors according to the provisions of art. 20 (1) shall be admitted to secondary schools with full-time instructors, without competition, under the tuition plan approved.
(5) after the acceptance of trainees in vocational education schools-each student will conclude with an addendum to undertaking employment contract through which undertakes to work in this undertaking as a foreman for a period of at least five years, after graduating from school.
Article 24 (1) Through the process of instruction, school instructors provide students knowledge of leadership and organization of production and work, and knowledge of the most modern techniques and technologies work, measure and control equipment, operation, adjustment, maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment and installations, safety, economic and labour legislation, specific to the field of activity for which you are preparing.
(2) the Ministry of education and education is responsible for the content of the educational process and approve educational plans, programmes and school textbooks, in consultation with the ministries and other Central and local bodies which organize schools for trainees. Programs and curricula are drawn up by the ministries and other Central and local bodies which organize schools for foremen, together with the Ministry of education and education and improving periodically, on the basis of the new achievements of science, technology, and pedagogy.
Article 25 (1) completion of studies of the school of instructors is done through graduation exam, which consists of supporting the project by students of the diploma or thesis; project or thesis is established in consultation with the undertakings for which they prepare students.
(2) persons who promote school graduation exam for instructors receive graduation diploma this school.
(3) those who do not promote graduation exam are entitled to repeat it once in one of the sessions of the following school year. Before the graduation examination they remain employed in production at workplaces that have worked before following school craftsmen or in another similar job.
Article 26 (1) during their studies, students of schools of foremen and supported. Forms of study support material and shall be determined by Decree of the State Council.
(2) expenditure to cover the rights referred to in paragraph 1. (1) support for units that are preparing students, out of funds provided for in the plan for schooling.
(3) students at that school are exmatriculati during schooling, have the obligation to refund tuition expenses, which represent amounts, determined in accordance with the regulations in force. Are exempt from this requirement those amino.
(4) the obligation of restitution of amounts representing expenditures of the schooling and school students of vocational education trainees-who are rejected at the graduation examination within the period provided for in art. 25 (3), as well as graduates who refuse employment in the undertaking for which they have prepared or leaving work before expiry of the time provided for in the addendum to the contract of employment.
Where school trainees in full-time education-lay in another locality than the production facility from which students they will be detached during schooling, other units of the same profile, with its headquarters in the town in which the school operates. During posting, the students are supported by instructors-unit to which they are detached, enjoying the rights set out under art. 26 (1).
Article 28 (1) in a situation where, owing to the lack of posts, graduates of schools instructors cannot be employed as foreman at the drive that i recommended, it is required to enable them to embark on the competitions for the employment of trainees organized by other units, and in the event of success, to give them the transfer in the interests of the service, without needing the approval of its hierarchically superior body.
(2) until the achievement of graduates of schools of trainees will be employed in manufacturing workplaces who worked before following school instructors or other similar jobs in the undertaking who have completed addenda to the contract of employment.
Article 29 (1) Leaders have a duty to improve vocational training, through permanent and systematic appropriation of the latest knowledge in the field of management and organisation of production and work, as well as in the field of specialty. Businesses have an obligation to ensure conditions that every foreman to follow regularly-at least once every 5 years, or whenever the production needs so require, a manageable.
(2) improvement of vocational instructors are held, as a rule, of the undertakings in which it operates. For some categories of instructors, to be determined by the ministries, other Central and local bodies through annual plans and programs, will be organised by the industrial plants or processing centres of these organs.
(3) the objectives, content and forms of vocational training instructors shall be determined by each industrial enterprise or Central, according to regulations in force.
Article 30 (1) the main forms of preparation of instructors and checking the level of professional knowledge and ability to carry out the further position of foreman are the following: a) refresher courses with the duration of up to one year, organised within the undertaking, in other businesses or in processing centres, with partial removal from the workplace;
b personal improvement programs), with periodic checking of assimilated knowledge.
(2) the improvement can be made, as appropriate, and through internships: a) specialization in other enterprises in the country;
b) specialization internships abroad, when they are provided for under the contracts or agreements concluded with other countries.
(3) Graduation forms processing from paragraph (1) shall be made, where appropriate, evidence-based, practical and theoretical papers and examinations under the conditions established by law, with the issue of certificates.
Chapter 6 the promotion as the main article 31 foreman Foreman who get outstanding results in production, has political and professional qualities verified in practice, satisfies the conditions of training laid down in articles. 18 and has a length of at least 5 years as foreman or other technical functions, has the right to apply to the exam or competition for promotion to the position of foreman's main, up available stations.
Article 32 (1) is a Foreman immediately superior to that of Petty Officer in terms of vocational training and of the retributiei and has all the powers, rights and responsibilities laid down in this law for the position of foreman.
(2) the principal shall master fitter, spreading the band working the most complex in terms of organisational and technological developments.
(3) where the production is not organized workshops and the Department has at least eight bands working on a spare, foreman may receive task to coordinate a number of at least four bands actually led by a foreman. Also, where some units are working in shifts, but they have not formed sections or workshops on each turn, the foreman can get the main task to coordinate the work of several exchanges.
Article 33 the promotion to the position of Chief of workshop and other leadership positions in production, specific branches, is made mainly from reaching the main instructors, with due regard for the conditions of training and work experience, the minimum provided by law.
Chapter 7 foremen and foremen Normative main Article 34 (1) the number of instructors and foremen manufacturers per unit shall be determined on the basis of norms of the Constitution of the work led by a master craftsman.
(2) establishing Norms of work will determine the minimum number of workers, as well as one or two parameters that characterize the area of activity or the production capacity of the installations, aggregates or machinery serviced by the band, as a distinguished degree of the Government Emergency Ordinance Nr.77/2009 of the workplace, underserved area or landings and other factors specific to the technologies or production branches.
(3) the limits regarding the minimum number of workers which constitute the working band led by a foreman, branches of productive activity, shall be determined by Decree of the State Council.
Article 35 (1) unified Standards branches, units and groups subbranch with similar profile will be elaborated in compliance with the limits laid down in article 21. 34 (3) and the approved by ministries, other Central and local bodies with the opinion of the Ministry of labour and the Central Council of the General Union of trade unions of Romania. The application of these normative leadership unit will indicate the number of workers in the CIS, so as to ensure a reasonable degree of employment working time of master fitter, and coverage and production tasks.
(2) the number of trainees at the main lot can be one of three foremen positions provided for in State functions.
(3) in relation to measures for streamlining personnel, management units are obliged to give priority to ensure the number of posts necessary production foremen, according to provisions of the rules in force structure.
(4) the engineers and subinginerii during the production stage can be used as helpers of master fitter or can receive the task of leading a working band, exercised the powers and responsibilities of the Office of foreman.
Chapter 8 final provisions Article 36 ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils of popular and Bucharest, as well as working people in Central Councils and businesses have an obligation to take the necessary measures to increase the permanent role in organizing and directing master fitter, direct production and its contribution to the achievement of the tasks of the economic plan of each unit.
The provisions of article 37 of this law shall also apply to economic units subordinated to the Ministry of national defense and the Ministry of the Interior, as well as in cooperative and public establishments.
Article 38 this Act shall enter into force thirty days following its publication.
On the date of entry into force, shall revoke the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 1061/1959 concerning the raising of the role of Regulation in production, instructors for instructors approved by the decision of tasks of the Council of Ministers and the Central Council of trade unions No. 876 1 July 1960, the provisions relating to the schools Act No. instructors. 11/1968 concerning education in the Socialist Republic of Romania and of the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 125/1963 concerning the rights of pupils of schools of evening courses, trainees and any contrary provisions of this law.