Law No. 24 from 5 November 1976 relating to the recruitment and allocation of labour NATIONAL ASSEMBLY ISSUING Published in OFFICIAL GAZETTE No. 98 of 11 November 1976 In the Socialist Republic of Romania the right to work is guaranteed by the Constitution, without discrimination. Every citizen has, according to the labour code, the right and the duty to conduct an activity useful to society, to provide the means of existence and spiritual development.
The State creates all citizens the opportunity to work in the field of production materials, technical-scientific, social-cultural and supports their production, according to preferences, skills and preparation.
Taking into account the rapid development of production forces is necessary to ensure an organised recruitment, qualification and allocation of manpower for all sectors of activity in relation to the needs of each county and the national economy as a whole.
At the same time, it is necessary to create conditions in order to meet the desire of citizens to receive support from State organs and their qualifications for the job.
In order to create the appropriate legal framework for the recruitment and allocation of labor, United National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania adopts this law.
Chapter 1 General provisions Article 1 In the Socialist Republic of Romania labor insurance required is done in units consistent Socialist with the single national plan for economic and social development.
Article 2 in order to prepare the draft annual plan of perspective on insurance, training and improvement workforce, State Committee of Planning, Ministry of labour and the Ministry of education and higher education, together with the ministries and other central organs, executive committees of councils and County folk Bucharest are obliged to establish: a) the balance of the workforce on the whole national economy and on the counties;
b) work, structure resources and level of employment;
c) evolution in the perspective of labour in relation to the requirements of economic and social development;
d) correlation between the requirements of economic development and judicious employment of resources work on counties and branches of the economy;
e) forms and the conditions for the organisation of training and improvement workforce.
Article 3 (1) ministries, other central executive bodies and committees of the District Councils and popular of Bucharest are obliged to ensure that the units responsible for the Socialist to secure necessary work force through vocational schools, apprenticeship in the workplace, schools and high schools of specialisation and by employment labor unoccupied.
(2) where the work force is not necessary to ensure all graduates from educational forms referred to in paragraph 1. (1) the units will be able to organize Socialist qualification courses at work.
Chapter 2 the recruitment and allocation of labor Article 4 required work force Socialist units to qualify, recalificarii or perform unskilled works ensure recruitment according to the plan, part of the insurance plan, the preparation and retraining of the workforce.
Article 5 (1) labor Recruitment is made by Socialist units on the basis of permits issued by the Directorate of labour and social ocrotiri.
(2) the recruitment is done in the village or County in which the Socialist Unity operate. In exceptional cases, when the work force may not be provided from the respective County, recruiting can be done from other counties.
(3) Recruiting persons who are members of agricultural production cooperatives is made only with the approval of the General Assembly or Governing Board, according to the law.
(4) the direction for work issues and social ocrotiri is obliged to establish settlements that have unfilled jobs and resources to support Socialist units in recruitment of labor.
Article 6 (1) employment work is done at the request of interested persons directly by Socialist units, under the labour code.
(2) persons who do not qualify for inclusion in the work under the terms of paragraph 1. (1) will be supported by the departments of labor and social ocrotiri or their offices, with a view to apportioning their work, taking into account the requirements of the labour force, training, skills and preferences.
(3) the provision for the allocation of the Directorate for labour issues and social ocrotiri and its offices shall be obligatory for the Socialist Unity that will ensure employment for the person's assigned work according to the law.
(4) the person distributed the work shall be submitted not later than 15 days following the Socialist Unity, for the purpose of classification.
Article 7 (1) Directorate for employment issues and social ocrotiri and its offices shall, according to law, with the support of local bodies of State registration of jobs unfilled and persons who are not in labor and does not follow any form of education or professional qualification.
(2) to this end, the able-bodied persons who have reached the age of 16 years and does not follow any form of education or professional qualification, or are placed in work, are obliged to register at the directions for work issues and social ocrotiri or at post offices, in whose territorial RADIUS domiciles and ask for their assignment in the work.
(3) in the case of young people between 16-18 years of age, the obligation laid down in paragraph 1. (2) returns and the parents or legal representatives.
(4) does not have the obligation laid down in paragraph 1. (2) the peasants who work in the household, with workshops and artisans free professionals who carry out activities authorized by law. It also does not have this requirement on women who are bringing up children or carrying on an activity in the home appliances household.
(5) In fulfilling their obligations of this article, their departments will be supported by the militia which, according to the law, keep track of the population.
Article 8 (1) the obligation provided for in article 10. 7 para. (2) and (3) shall be carried out within 30 days of the date of arising of the situation that determines the necessity of their classification in the work.
(2) For graduates of high schools that present themselves at the admissions in higher education, the period referred to in paragraph 1. (1) run from the date of conclusion of the final competition, organized sessions in the year they graduated from high school.
(3) for the first stage of education graduates high school, the period of 30 days from the date of conclusion of the flows of the last session of the competition for admission in the second step of upper secondary education or a vocational school, organized in the year in which they have completed the first step of the Lyceum.
Article 9 (1) Directorate for employment issues and social ocrotiri and its offices are obliged to follow the way of Socialist units provide employment in the work of people assigned to it.
(2) Establishments are obliged to communicate to the Socialist tendencies of labour and social ocrotiri and their offices, changes in the demand for labour force, for the purpose of apportioning the persons considered.
(3) in addition, the units are obliged to display the Socialist as soon as posts become vacant.
Article 10 for the purposes of classification in the work of the persons to be released from places of detention or rehabilitation centres, the Ministry of internal affairs organs are obliged to notify, prior to release, the guidelines for employment issues and social ocrotiri the radius of which reside in the case of persons, data on the personal and professional qualification of the situation.
Chapter 3 Allocation and employment of the graduates of upper secondary education, vocational and technical Article 11 (1) apportionment and employment work of graduates of vocational schools day you have professional apprenticeship in the workplace and schools specializing in earthquake engineering is done by Socialist units with whom they have concluded contracts of schooling.
(2) allocation of work and employment as referred to in paragraph 1, alumni. (1) not have concluded contracts of tuition shall be made according to the qualification obtained by the Central and local bodies to which the respective school units within 30 days from the date of graduation.
Article 12 (1) Educational Establishments are obliged to support the first stage of education graduates high school, who did not continue their studies in a superior form of education, with a view to proving the work or obtaining professional qualifications.
(2) for this purpose, educational units will collaborate with departments for work issues and social ocrotiri and their offices, as well as with the heads of the respective localities units.
Article 13 distribution of production of graduates of higher educational institutions, ranging from pre-school education day is done according to the law.
Chapter 4 Sanctions Article 14 Constitutes contravention, if the acts are committed in such circumstances that, according to the law, are considered crimes, and is sanctioned with a fine of from 300 to 3,000 lei, infringements of the provisions laid down in article 21. 5 para. (1) and art. 9 para. (2) and (3) by those who were also involved in the service, under the Socialist units.
Constitutes contravention and shall be sanctioned with a fine of 200 to 2,000 lei, fulfilment by the individuals obligations according to the provisions laid down in article 23. 7 para. (2), (3) and article 3. 8 para. (1) article 16 contraventions. Finding referred to in art. 14 and 15, as well as sanctions and the exercise of rights of appeal should be made under the conditions laid down in the regulations on the establishment and sanctioning of offences in the field of labour and social ocrotirilor.
Offences referred to in article 17 of this law are applicable to them and the provisions of law No. 32/68 on the establishment and sanctioning violations.
Chapter 5 transitional and final provisions article 18 School Graduates who continue their studies in upper secondary, or were not employed in the work, according to art. 6 and art. 11, will be assigned by the departments of labor and social ocrotiri or their offices, in production, in order to obtain professional qualifications or in administrative positions for the occupation to which the law school studies.
Article 19 the employment work under the present law is done by units engaged in Socialist and approved personnel structure.
Article 20 the Ministry of labour and the directions for work issues and social ocrotiri ensure the direction of Socialist control units and application of the provisions of this law, according to the powers delegated to them under the law.
Article 21 entry into force of the present law shall repeal the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 4457/1953 on the recruitment and allocation of the skilled workers and technical-administrative staff; Council of Ministers decision No. 371/1955 concerning the recruitment and allocation of the unskilled labor force; Council of Ministers decision No. 728/1956, concerning the hiring of seasonal agricultural workers in State-owned farms; Council of Ministers decision No. 1051/1962 relating to the distribution of the work of persons released from places of detention; art. 1 of the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 1375/1967 on certain measures to ensure the execution of the required labour force works in the sector of agricultural vegetal production, agricultural organizations in the State of subordination of the Superior Council of agriculture; art. 8 lit. a), b) and (c)) of the Council of Ministers Decision No. 2494/1969 for establishing and sanctioning of offences in the field of labour and social ocrotirilor; Council of Ministers decision No. 947/1970 concerning the allocation and employment of graduates of colleges of education day industrial, agricultural, forestry, economic and sanitary, as well as any other provisions to the contrary.