Law No. 2 of 15 April 1976 concerning the adoption of the "national program for the conservation and development of forest fund in the period 1976-2010" ISSUING NATIONAL ASSEMBLY Published in the Official Gazette nr. 35 of 23 April 1976 pursuant to article 57 of the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Romania sign and we have to be published in the Official Gazette of the Socialist Republic of Romania law No. 2 of 15 April 1976 for the adoption of the "national program for the conservation and development of forest fund in the period 1976-2010".
NICOLAE CEAUŞESCU PRESIDENT of the SOCIALIST REPUBLIC of ROMANIA In the Socialist Republic of Romania, the forests of the whole people, constitutes one of the main natural wealth of the country. Conservation, development and rational management of forestry in the interests of the entire society is a matter of State, a duty of all citizens.
On the basis of the decisions of the 11th Congress of the party was drafted "national programme for the conservation and development of forest fund in the period 1976-2010", which was the subject of a wide consultation and public debate, and Congress approved the popular councils, expressing the adherence of the whole people to tasks that you included.
The program establishes, in a unitary concept, a series of long-term measures in order to protect the conservation and development of forest heritage, its superior quality, recovery to ensure rational exploitation of forests, protection of the environment, fauna and fish hunting.
In order to carry out the measures provided for in the programme, National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Romania adopts this law.
Article 1 shall adopt "national programme for the conservation and development of forest fund in the period 1976-2010".
Article 2 Objectives and directions of the development of forestry, as well as the measures provided for in the national programme, am mandatory for ministries, other central organs, popular councils, municipal, County, municipal, communal and Socialist for all drives.
Article 3 of the Council of economic and Social Development and the Council of Ministers will ensure that the five-year and annual plans of the tasks resulting from the program will establish the necessary measures for meeting the just and will exert a permanent control over the execution of a rigorous and systematic provisions of the scheme.
Article 4 the Ministry of Forest Economy and building materials along with ministries, other central organs and popular councils are obliged to ensure the development of forestry, impadurirea degraded lands unsuitable for agriculture, applying a normal cutting and regeneration of forests, strengthening the functions of their protection, promotion of high productivity, and to the other objectives and tasks set out in the schedule.
To this end, they will establish measures, leading to realization, with maximum efficiency, and of the provisions of the program.
Article 5 popular Councils, the district will be established based on the schedule, the tasks of municipalities, towns and municipalities for the development, protection and increase the productivity of communal forests.
Article 6 all the inhabitants of the country have a duty to contribute to the defence of citizenship and the development of forestry, to participate actively in the work work of afforestation of degraded lands, Melioration, care and protection of forests.
This law was adopted by the National Assembly at the meeting on 15 April 1976.
President of the great National Assembly, Nicholas Galarza NATIONAL PROGRAM for the CONSERVATION and DEVELOPMENT of FOREST FUND in the PERIOD 1976-2010 upper Management of the natural riches of the country-the major problem of the current stage of development and is situated in the Center-concerns the party and our State.
In the light of clearly defined main guidelines and scientific rigor of the party's general Secretary in his response message used to work the first Republican frameworks Festiv leading forestry, in October 1974, and of the provisions of the documents of the XI Congress of the Communist Party, has been produced "national programme for the conservation and development of forest fund in the period 1976-2010"; When drawing up and brought a collective contribution of production specialists from the Ministry of Forestry Economy and power plant of building materials, from the Academy of agricultural and forestry Sciences, research design and education, being consulted ministries and other central organs concerned.
The Committee examined the Political Executive of C.C. al P.C.R. 23 September 1975 and improved on the basis of the indications given by Nicolae Ceausescu, allegations the program was approved by the plenary meeting of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of 16 December 1975, subject to public debate and approved by the Congress of the popular councils and Presidents of County Councils, city and municipal popular bills, from 4 to 6 February 1976.
The program includes, in a unified conception, appropriate measures for preserving and defending, forestry development, the introduction of a normal cutting and regeneration of forests, ensuring maximum efficiency of their exploitation; improvement of the protection functions of forests and increase the volume of wood for industrial purposes; further improvement of vinatului and fisheries management in mountain waters; the development and enhancement of gather upper products accessories of forests; raising professional level of technical frameworks, attaching to the complexity of forest management; linking more research and close the design of forest areas of the country.
As revealed to Congress allegations Nicolae Ceausescu popular councils and Presidents of municipal councils, city and popular, the program is an integral part of the ' general programme for the Organization of social and economic life, future development, prefigures in a long perspective of our society, the prospect of homeland, tomorrow the prospects of life of present and future generations ".
Present situation of forestry in our country at the beginning of the last century forests were 8.5-9 million hectares, i.e. 35-40% of the territory. Their surface has been reduced gradually as a result of nerationale mining and deforestation, forests even at 6.3 million ha by the end of 1975 (appendices. 1.1. a) and b)). Reducing the surface of forests constitutes a danger to the hydrological balance, soil protection and the environment, and forestry production base. At the same time decreasing the surface area of the forest fund was reached at a decrease of quality of forest areas, through abusive exploitation in some basins where we extracted valuable species priority-firelogs and oak-through lack of concern for the reimpadurirea land dezgolite, through illegal cutting trees, pasture practiced without restrictions, etc.
The intensity of the exploitation of forests has reached a maximum level between the two world wars-in 1930, exceeding by about 60% growth achieved in the affordable-when companies with foreign capital have denuded whole pools-Vrancea, Aries, Lotru, Ampoi, Sebes, Cole s.a., determined them at the same time, erosion by cutting the unreasonable forest matures, their structure disrupted classes for years.
Levels have remained high during the period 1949-1964, the volume of wood mass of mature forests-main-surpassing "opportunity"-share the normal cutting-in 19-47% on total and 37-104%, in particular in the Bistrita, Oituz.
At this improper situation was added and insufficient attention to execution of care in some forests hold.
Currently forests have increased by 4.5 m3/year/ha, under favorable natural conditions level in our country, mainly because of their small share of rasinoaselor in forest composition (28%), the existence of over 700 hectares of productive forests poorly-average growing up to 2 CBM/year/ha and 1 million hectares of forests, mainly beech past years, exploitability, located mostly in inaccessible pools, where spooks timber are low (2-3 cm/year/ha).
For knowledge of forest resources, shifting to scientific-based management of forestry and the establishment of the possibility, in the forests, 1948-1956 amenajamente were developed for all forest forests, our country was the first in the world to fully furnished in forestry; the management plan shall be reviewed periodically, every 10 years, and shall be drawn up on the basis of their 5-year national forest fund inventory.
Can the current forest management plan-fixed by-mc 21 million (annex 2), compared with a rise of 28 million mc per year; the difference between the volume increase and the possibility should be maintained to improve the structure of the forests. The possibility of main products, corresponding to the deforestation of mature forests, regeneration is 16.4 million CBM a year, being established in relation to the surface area of each unit of production, the extent of exploitable forests, ensure the exercise of the functions of protection forest in that area, the age and the need for maintaining continuity.
Possibility of by-products, appropriate care in deforestation forests hold-in order to reduce the number of copies per hectare and improving forests-is 4.6 million mc. During the nationalization of forests and so far have obtained important achievements in forestry management and research and regional forestry department:-execution of afforestation works on about 2 million acres; within this forest all have been previously exploited areas, improving it properly and species composition of forests; of these, about 105 thousand hectares, represents improvement through afforestation of degraded and unproductive land, backed up, however, with the consolidation of slopes and torenţilor arrangement;
-improved location and sizing mode of the deforestation, in relation to priority functions of forests; currently about 22% of forests fulfil special functions for the protection of water, soil, climatic factors against pests or recreational function and nature reserves;
-gradual lessening since 1966 volume deforestation in view of the possibility, overcoming its diminishing continuously, so in the years 1971-1973 was 11% to total species and 29% from softwoods; in the years 1974-1975 was tapped just below the amount of possibility, hotelier in these 2 years a volume of 1.5 million m3 of wood for industrial production, compared with the provisions of the plan;
-gradual increase in areas travelled with fellings and care hygiene operations from 600 thousand hectares in 1950 to about 1300 hectares in 1974;
-the introduction and expansion of forest protection works, based on the modern tourniquets-screening-forecast;
-generalization measures of rational management and development of vinatului, the popular Smurfs with valuable hunting, raising flocks and crops of hunting, and restocking of waters with trout;
-Organization and the continuous development of harvesting and use of wood forest products Accessories;
-creation of new classes of fast growing species, acclimatisation and introduction in production of some exotic species of high-yield improvement technologies relating to the recovery of the weak productive forests, the establishment of methods for the prevention and control of forest pest, uniform fittings of forestry technical processes.
I. ensuring a normal cutting and regeneration of forests in order to ensure a normal cutting and regeneration of forests and the creation of conditions for the future growth of the volume shall be set for the following measures: 1. Limiting the volume of annual fellings in the 1976-1985, 20 million mc timber brute, as follows: annual volume of annual cuts, timber brute's foot , in mc-21.0 million in total of which: 20.0-16.4-16.0 main byproducts 4.0 4.6 this limitation will contribute to the achievement of more age classes and in the consequence of the increase in the volume of future annual fellings (appendices. 2. a) and 2 b)). Besides the resources referred to above, it is estimated — based on the achievements of previous years-that will be able to capitalize on an annual volume of 1.2-1.6 million mc through the hygiene operations-logistics, dry trees, attacked by insects, doboriti, by way of wind-dispersing and curatiri forests hold. Timber from these cuts will be identified annually by the forestry units, in order to exploit them as a priority.
Volume, structure and destination of the entire mass of woody is approved by law, with the single annual plan of economic and social development, on the proposal of the Ministry of Forest Economy and building materials and the State Planning Committee.
Timber resulting from doborîturi caused by wind, rain and snow plentiful and other calamities, which exceeds the average annual level of hygiene operations intended to be harvested as accidental, will be included in the quota of annual accounts, cutting-cutting volume is properly planned.
Due to the small size and age, the role of forest vegetation protection of pastures and woodlands, in the decade since 1976-1985 will not harvest timber on these pastures.
2. cutting the annual Quota will be distributed on forestry inspectorates and wards related to the forestry, forests and the possibility with the provisions of the law on the protection of the environment, due account of the role of protection of forests of each area. Action will be taken as the prospect of cutting quota to be correlated with the ability of each production unit.
3. To add value to the many functions of physical and social protection of forests, it will give priority to protecting water resources and hydro-technical improvement, and conservation of the natural environment in the preorasenesti areas, spas, tourist, along national road and water rates etc.
Pruning, afforestation, torrents and other corectarile of forestry specific works will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the plans for the complex arrangement of watershed.
The Ministry of Forest Economy and building materials along with the ministries and other central organs concerned will develop in 1977 an project of normative act with regard to functional zoning of forests, which have corresponding provisions of current requirements and the prospect of the company towards the Woods, in line with the law on environmental protection, land-use planning program to watershed Law and planning and ordering of urban and rural settlements.
4. In the Woods hold the exploitation-neajunse-run care cuts-cutting, curatiri and rarituri, depending on the stage of development of forest, extragindu-trees are selectively inhibit high-quality ones, which must be led up to adulthood, as well as dried ones, attacked by insects, doboriti or ripped by the wind.
Depending on their nature, these cuts will be performed at intervals of 3-8 years, focused and successively by groups of building plots, thus calming the necessary forest and fauna for hunting. The surface of these cuts and hygiene will increase from 1.3 million hectares in 1975 to about 2 million hectares in 2010, carrying an increase of about 48 per cent (annex 3).
5. Harvest's main forestry products mature ages and will respect the diameters according to the arrangements of the culture, the way of cutting skin regeneration and production classes of forests, in order to ensure maximum efficient. Clipping boundaries are: 40-140 years at forest forests; 15-40 years at Robert Woods; 15-25 years for euro American poplars; 30-50 years in special fields for softwood pulp. Ages and cutting diameters for main products are those in annex 4. 4). 6. To ensure the natural regeneration of forests, which constitute one of the factors for the conservation of the environment and the production of valuable wood, with superior technological qualities, Ministry of Forestry Economy and building materials will take measures with regard to:-the extension of gradinarite and other deforestation intensive treatments that promote natural regeneration-checked in our country-in all the forests with special projection functions , especially in the areas of accumulation, cities, attractions and the like;
-provide for the most of the deforestation is due to races, they practise safely with everything; in pure forests of spruce, poplar groves, weak productive forests that are replaced by others, Robert Woods of the hills and flatland which regenerate from sprouts. Prosecutors cut lynxs surface will be a maximum of 5 ha in forests with special functions, as well as in the pure spruce forests, and up to 10 hectares in the other forest, and after 1985 will be reduced to 3 ha and 5 ha. For the avoidance of deforestation on concentration pools, these offices will be positioned so that their joining should take place at intervals of 3 to 7 years.
7. Ministry of Forestry Economy and construction materials will be organized through the forest and the staff-whenever it's needed, and at least twice a year, spring and autumn-ample and sustained actions of cleaning forests and forested rangelands of fallen trees, ripped and doboriti of wind, Woody material remaining along the valleys, roads and on hillsides in order to exploit timber and ensure a tidy appearance. To these works will be coached and realizing the population, priority being given to supply wood for those who participate in them.
8. In relation to forest management measures set out in the programme, the Ministry of Forestry Economy and building materials will take measures for improvement, by late 1977, technical standards of forests, in particular with regard to the expansion of deforestation based on natural regeneration, establishment of optimal diameter to make the exploitation of weak productive forests, rebuilding, organizing deforestation care etc. Silviculturale for the purpose of performance of work required at the level of entire forest and Woody mass exploitation, shall be implemented gradually arranging a proper network of forest roads.
The Ministry of Forest Economy and building materials will take measures for systematization of existing forest roads, remains to be used as such only the necessary management and exploitation of forests, as well as other sectors of the economy, according to the law, all roads roads are no longer necessary impadurindu in one year after their decommissioning.
10. In order to increase the volume of timber industry and labour productivity in the conditions of removal to avoid environmental damage semintisurilor natural and the remaining standing trees, Ministry of Forestry Economy and building materials will generalize technologies exploit the tree crown, trunks and masts at full volume intended for felling.
The technologies will be established jointly by experts from mining and forestry, for every flooring and sort of trees exploited shall be done on preindustrializare platforms, equipped with the necessary mechanisms.
The application of these technologies must lead to diminishing of losses and energy saving technology, reducing the duration of exploitation of the prosecutors ' offices at one year or less, use of the upper part of the wood mass and putting its economy at the time.
Action will be taken as losses in technology of timber exploitation not exceed 2.7% at the level of 1985 and at the level of 2.5% in 2010.
It prohibits the wearing of trees in forest exploit, this operation will take place on preindustrializare platforms, in warehouses or factories, in addition to the cases strictly justified by forest protection against pests, which will be approved by the Minister of forest economy and construction materials.
11. In forestry exploitation will assure valorization of wood mass planned by removing cioatelor, doboriturilor training in the production of wind in one year or less from their production, small wood and two zipped pockets but as well through repredarea within the prosecutors ' offices operated forest units to be reimpadurite.
12. asimilarile, as well as Research new types of machines and mechanisms, to ensure that the mechanization of main technological processes, operations, to achieve the level of 1980 98% following indices: the doborit and 89% sectioned, removed and 90% in cojitul wood.
II. The conservation, the development and increasing productivity In forestry for the conservation, development and productivity growth of the forest fund, the following measures shall be taken: 1. The forest will remain in perspective, at least to the extent of the current in the first turn by analyzing and more demanding applications (B2) of land from this Fund.
Set-aside obligation of forest fund lands for overhead power lines, the location of the investment objectives and to meet other requirements of the national economy, is subject to the conditions provided by law, by way of exception, in duly justified cases strictly according to norms in force.
2. degraded Lands outside forest fund and those of the nation's banks subject to floods-unsuitable for agriculture — will be mandatory. For this purpose will constitute committees of representatives of the popular councils and units of the agriculture, forestry, water management, transport and others, which will make proposals for the delimitation of the respective land and impadurirea.
Based on these proposals will be established, under the conditions provided by law, the necessary measures for the realization of the impaduririi by the local forest or by the owners, with technical assistance to forestry bodies.
3. Ministry of Forestry Economy and building materials will take measures for the realization of the prospect of forestry, established on the basis of studies: Area of the forest fund at the level of 1975 and in perspective-million acres-forest-Level Composition% 1975 Level 2010 softwood hardwood Whitewood total total Total oak oak from which, in certain areas: 28 72 40 60 20.1 19.6 6.3-0.6 0.3 cornflowers 99.7 45.5 46.6 1.9-3 97 6 94 12 88 hills 50.6 51.8-mountain
60 40 43 57-3.8-within this structure, the culture of forest species will ensure:-extension of the softwood species-spruce, FIR, pine-duglas, where natural conditions are favourable, to meet the needs of the national economy;
-promotion of the culture of all the other valuable native: oak, sessile oak, beech, maple, ash, cherry, lime, Walnut;
-maintenance of the forest in the scope field and improving the quality of them;
-leadership oak forests at all ages submitted their adequate management-and-so as to obtain large diameter trees and increased volume of wood veneers and other industrial uses superior;
-expansion of deciduous species quickly ascending, puts a special emphasis on the planting of poplars and selected particularly salciei floodplain and delta;
-the conservation of forest genetic resources.
In order to ensure the above mentioned structure, unique in the national economic and social development will provide distinct areas of forest to be forested with conifers and deciduous trees, specifying the areas intended for fast growing species and the indigenous.
4. In cincinalul 1976-1980 run in land afforestation area of 325 thousand hectares, of which 278 integrals on afforestation hectares, the rest being additions to the earlier plantings, and cincinalele of the following 220 hectares afforestation integrals (annex 5). Areas will come from cuts from current land degraded forests and what will go into the forest, carrying their impadurirea in no more than one year after the end of exploitation or in the fields, as appropriate. Afforestation will be carried out mostly by plantation and forests which abound in the years semanaturi, and through direct and resinous hardwood; to this end it will produce 250 million seedlings annually for afforestation at the entire forest, regardless of the owners.
In the work of afforestation will ensure that, on the whole, including communal forests occupy 6566 rasinoasele% of the area what is impadureste annually, and in forests managed by Ministry of Forest Economy and construction materials, 70-79% (annex 5).
The Ministry of Forest Economy and building materials will take measures to ensure, since 1978, the certification and control of the entire reproductive material.
5. Continuation of the recovery action of the approximately 700 thousand hectares of productive forests weak runs into an annual average rate of about 22 thousand hectares, so as to be completed in the period 2005-2010. The rebuilding will be done primarily with species quickly ascending softwood and hardwood, which will lead to a production of 2-3 times greater and to an increase in the proportion of wood working from 30-40% is currently at 75-80%.
6. forest Area with fast growing species of high economic value and will be major by 2010 from softwoods from 1735 to 2520 hectares hectares (annex 6). The afforestation will use native species in particular, valuable and improved high-yield.
Through groves of Acacia and Linden referred to be carried on 120 hectares and will expand the base of Oras in forestry and plantations of Mulberry in the Lineouts, along the road from near villages in the forest-protection curtains, on the edge of forests and around the forest cantons will develop raw material base for sericicultura.
7. Until 2000, will create 450 hectares of special plantings for the manufacture of wood pulp, of which 390 thousand hectares with softwood and hardwood 60 thousand hectares with moi. Through the use of selected seedlings and fertilizer, these crops are going to be able to exploit at the ages of 30-50 years from softwoods and 15-20 years the hardwood vs. soft 100-120 years and 20-24 years, yielding performance improvements in a spore production of 6-8 cm/year/ha of crops and 8-10 cm/year/ha to the hardwood.
Special crops of pulp, about 50 thousand hectares of pine trees will be assigned and to obtain a greater production of Rosin, within the programme drawn up for this purpose by the Ministry of Forest Economy and construction materials.
8. The surface of irrigated crops will increase to 500 hectares, is currently at 15,000 hectares in 2010; during the same period will apply fertilizers on 390 thousand hectares. Through these measures we will need to obtain a spore of timber estimated at 15-20 cm/year/ha in irrigated crops of poplar and fertilized, 4 to 6 tonnes/ha in wicker and 1.5-2 cm/year/ha in mature softwood forests fertilized. The demand for chemical fertilizers during the period 1976-2010 is estimated at about 200 thousand tons of active substance (s) (annex 7).
9. Works for the improvement of trees will intensify so that the total quantity of seed to come from reserves set up in the most valuable forests (annex 8) and from that moment on seed plantings at 10-15 years, increase growth rates to be achieved by using improved genetic material is 10-15%. For this purpose the area of plantations will grow from seed 357 acres to 560 hectares in 1980 and will be an intensive management on the 110 hectares nature reserve (annex 8). Up to ensure the necessary quantities of seed from seed plantations of pine, larch, duglas, scarcity of seeds imported must be completed (annex 9), the counter value will be covered from funds of the foreign currency that will be achieved through export of seed of native species, valuable (spruce, FIR, sugar and more), after which the entire necessary seed will be insured in the country.
10. Will extend the work to prevent an outbreak of mass pest attacks in forests and forest crops to 80 thousand hectares in 1975, about 100 thousand hectares in 1990.
The gradual expansion of the modern methods of biological control of selective chemical pesticides and less polluting, low-dose under combat-will be achieved so that the year 2000 should be applied on about 80 thousand hectares.
11. the utilitarian Aviation will be used in greater extent in the work of forest pest control, as well as the transport of the material of afforestation and juvenile trout need to repopulate the waters of the mountain; in the event of fires in forests, planes will be provided with priority.
12. The degree of mechanization of the main groups of works with products in the country will increase in the period 1976-2010 (annex 10), as follows: the harvesting and processing of seeds, from 45% to 80%; the work in nurseries, from 60% to 90%; the afforestation, from 15% to 50%; the logging and forest crop care holding, from 20% to 75% and in the work of protection of forests, from 65% to 100%.
13. The application of the system provided for the conservation, development and growth of forestry productivity should lead to an increase in the growth of the wood mass of 6.2 million CBM in 2010, with 22% higher than the actual growth, of which 4.6 million in softwood forests mc (annex 11).
The total volume of have-which, in addition to the main and secondary products, including timber arising from other resources: hygiene, culled from curatiri, from the wooded pastures alignments-will have to reach about 28 million CBM in 2010 (annexes 12, no. 12) 13 and 13); of these, rasinoasele will represent approximately 10 million mc vs mc 6 million as it operates at present.
III. Development of vinatului economy and fisheries to continue improvement of hunting and fishing in the waters of the mountain, the following measures shall be taken: 1. Livestock and harvests of hunting in each hunting Fund will grow properly in the program, building the conditions necessary for feeding and care, as well as the needs for protection of forests (annex 14); at the same time will ensure the lifting of vinatului quality by improving the structure of the age classes and sexes species bear trophies and applying artificial selection.
2. spread area of vinatului will be expanding by increasing popular Smurfs with the appropriate hunting reservation to that end to 30-40 thousand hectares of glades for feed basis through the creation of breeders and hunting complex in which to achieve effective quantitative and qualitative enhancement.
3. Ministry of Forestry Economy and construction materials, the Ministry of agriculture and food industry and the National Council for the protection of the environment shall take measures to limit the negative effects of the use of pesticides on wildlife hunting.
4. Production of trout for consumption will be 185 tonnes to major 1980 level and at the level of 690 tons 2010 (annex 15), by increasing the productivity of pastravilor, from 1.6 kg/m² gloss of water, currently at shine 3.8 kg/sq m of water to the level of 1980, alpine lakes, rivers and mountains, through the introduction of industrial fisheries in some funds and by building large trout farms.
IV. forest products accessories in order to gather and exploit the superior forest products accessories will take the following measures: 1. sampling will enhance the forest fruits (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and black, red rosehips, sloe, etc.) and edible mushrooms (Boletus, galbiori, geba, craite, roscovi, etc.), for which there are requirements on the internal market and external markets (annex 16).
2. Areas planted with shrubs, wicker and other varieties selected special crops will be major, using for this purpose each square meter of land under power lines overhead, on forests, backyards from the cantons and OOB from forestry; by late 1978 within each order of battle forest or district shall furnish such plantings at least 0.5 hectares.
3. Will organize processing of berries and mushrooms in semiindustrializate products, which ensure a superior recovery and, at the same time, better use of local opportunities.
4. Will develop silkworm-raising on Mulberry leaves, oak, etc., so that the production of silk in Donuts forestry sector to grow annually, systematically.
V. Woody mass Saving in order to save Woody mass and increasing industrialization of wood exploited, will take the following measures: 1. Will further reduce the volume of fire wood, wood for construction and other types of wood in the rough, along with increased recovery of waste, two zipped pockets but, virfurilor, sawdust and bark; It is prohibited to use in the form of wood fuel which can be processed.
2. it will replace, as much as possible, wood sleepers for railways with sleepers, reinforced-concrete and extending modern methods of support, in order to save the wood.
3. Will be removed entirely from criuleni wood, wood working and prajinile used in timber construction, and will be used only in exceptional cases, on the basis of distribution.
4. use the wood for sleepers and posts will impregnate with preservatives, binding for the purposes of prolongation of the duration of use; wood of mine will impregnate where working technologies permit it.
5. Will expand production of semi-finished products made of concrete and wood in order to use them instead of the range of wood in the rough.
6. Ministry of Forestry Economy and building materials along with the other central State organs concerned will take measures for the revision and updating of standards and internal departmental rules and enterprise from exploitation and woodworking industry.
Influences arising from the reduction of the volume of wood mass will take account of the five-year and annual plans.
VI. development of the material basis For ensuring the material basis necessary for the tasks of development of forestry in cincinalul 1976-1980, shall take the following measures: 1. Investment funds (annex 17), necessary for the development of the forest fund administrated by the Ministry of Forest Economy and construction materials, will be used like this: 64% for reforestation and afforestation, including those that will run on land currently in agricultural fund; 17 percent to correct torenţilor from the forest and other areas have been approved, as well as to protect the books from the catchment areas; 7% for forestry and construction facilities, vinatoresti, fisheries products and accessories; 9 percent for machinery, 3% for housing, education and research.
2. Execution of reforestation and afforestation in the forests that are in the direct administration of the municipalities will fund Municipal Forestry Fund, while those in forests managed by "Delta", the Central Economic Office "Carpathians" and State agricultural enterprises will finance investment funds allocated for this purpose are centralized.
3. Investment funds to correct torenţilor throughout the countries will ensure in the context of the national programme for watershed perspective from the Socialist Republic of Romania (annex 18).
VII. Research and forestry 1. For the implementation of the program, the scientific research and planning forest must solve and implement priority on major forest areas, as follows:-the creation, through selection, new forms of spruce and pine trees which, in addition to making a raise timber 10-15%, will ensure the growth of 4-8 per cent return on papetar and about 20% of the content of the required production of rosin resin; amplification research selection and improvement, through modern methods of deciduous species and of other species, in order to increase industrial efficiency, resistance to toxic and air purification capacity;
seminologice-database development, so until around the year 1995 to ensure the entire necessary seeds and genetically improved material of afforestation, for internal needs and for making the exchange of seeds of high-yielding exotic species in other countries;
-the development of improved technology for the complex arrangement of watershed rain from the mountains and hills and impadurirea degraded lands;
-the establishment of favourable culture of some exotic species of softwood and expansion of domestic rasinoaselor in order to increase their surface area in Forestry Fund with about 800 thousand hectares;
-improving technologies for restoring forests productive, given weak to ensure the protection of the environment and their application on about 700 thousand hectares;
-improvement of methods and technologies of formation and 450 hectares care special crops for pulp wood, ensuring growth mc 12-15 per annum and hectare;
-improving the system of machines, the development and uptake of new types of equipment and machinery required complex machinery to forestry works;
-the improvement of the methods of prevention and control of forest pests through the replacement of toxic pesticides, reduce the dosage used and expanding the use of preparations;
-increase and improve the salmonid populations and hunting and capitalizing on superior products accessories of forests;
-development of technologies for silkworm rearing crops specially organized;
-redevelopment of an area of 650 hectares forest, through which to establish their authority according to size and structure evolution of resources, to organize a more rational way of forestry management, based on the results of scientific research;
-increased intake of the forest fund to improve environmental protection and management of forestry through the systems of automatic data processing;
-expanding international cooperation in the fields of forest resources inventory, arrangement of forests, establishment of plantations of species.
2. To improve the activity, scientific research and regional forests will be integrated on 6 large forest areas, namely: Moldova, Plain of the Danube, the Sub-Carpathians, southern Banat, Transylvania Muresul North-West and South-East Transylvania (No. 19, annexes 19 and 20).
Within each forest areas will operate a branch that will solve all the problems of the research and development of forests in that area and will follow the generalization of results of scientific research into production. Each branch will work-like subunits-resorts and planning research, profiled on specific issues, to which it will provide forest areas from 500 to 20,000 hectares, nurseries, etc., to become the model of intensive management unit of forestry from their range of activity. In this way, the entire staff of the research and planning forest will operate within the framework of the 6 large forest areas.
Direction, control and coordination of research, design and Planning Department of the branch, as well as liaison with the general inspectorate of forestry, National Council for Science and technology and the Academy of agricultural and forestry Sciences will be made by the Institute of forest research and management, London Branch grafted on from within the zone of the Danube Plain.
VIII. Training of For raising the technical frameworks, attaching to intensive forest management, the following measures shall be taken: 1. Preparation of new forests will make further through the forest schools. Up to cover the entire necessary shots, their preparation will be able to make further and by vocational schools.
For p that have practical experience of at least 5 years and have been schooled through qualification courses for 3-6 months, they will take measures to complement their training by the end of 1979, so the total length of their qualification to be at least 9 months.
2. The recruitment of candidates for professional forestry schools and high schools will be made by the forestry units, through the conclusion of contracts. Admission exam in all degrees of education will organize the candidate's skills testing for future profession. At the same time, it will improve the syllabi, puts a special emphasis on increasing the share of the work.
Because, until now, Faculty of forestry students came in 75% of the secondary schools in the humanities, and future candidates for Faculty of forestry will be recruited primarily from forestry school graduates turn.
3. To continue raising the professional level of the personnel administration of land, it will improve the current system of theoretical training and practical work two days a month at forest and two wards days per quarter to forest County inspectorates-participation of researchers and teachers, exposing issues of topical interest, implementation of joint practical work analyzing the results obtained in experimental areas installed at the level of the cantons, forest and OOB so as to ensure the integration of research and education in production activity.
IX. improvement of management of forestry and forestry State inspection For ensuring the fulfilment of the objectives and tasks set out in the program complex, as well as to strengthen discipline and order what you need to achieve them, the following measures shall be taken: 1. The Council shall establish the forest fund, made up of experts from research, design, production and education, leading cadres of the Ministry of Forest Economy and construction materials and other ministries and central institutions that have comes closest with forestry management.
The Council will be responsible for all the measures for the conservation and development of forest fund, will propose the optimum volume of timber that can be cut according to the programme, and will ensure that the necessary measures to comply with the strict rules of forestry and forest exploitation.
The Council shall examine and carry out regular how to realize the provisions of the programme, setting out measures for the realization of his report to the party leadership and State upon the results obtained.
2. in order to ensure a uniform regime of management and control, both in forests managed by units of the Ministry of Forestry Economy and construction materials, as well as in the Plant, of the "Danube Delta", the State agricultural units and other units, all staff of forestry forest owners from outside the system of the Ministry of Forest Economy and construction materials will be subordinate and forestry units-detour and the County inspectorates-whose radius of activity.
Units of the Ministry of Forestry Economy to forest and building materials will control how applies the provisions of the laws and rules of forestry management in forests that are in the direct administration of other owners, as well as the lands covered with forest vegetation outside of the forest fund, and shall take the necessary measures.
3. All the work of afforestation out of the forest fund administrated by the Ministry of Forestry Economy and building materials will run only on seedlings of species recommended for forestry bodies with technical assistance and their direction.
4. Cutting of trees in the forest vegetation located besides the silvic contents can be done according to the law, only with the approval of forestry bodies, irrespective of the nature of the property-State, co-operative or individual.
5. In order to ensure effective action in defence of the forests and hunting and fisheries funds, will intensify the cooperation with the organs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for organizing collective action in terms of guarding property, preventing, discovering and sanction contraventions and offences, the functioning of the timbers, movement of cutting logs, fire prevention, ensuring law and order and peace in the forest. Forestry bodies will require the support of the Ministry of internal affairs organs and will inform them periodically and whenever it takes over this task. At their turn, the Ministry of the Interior will signal aspects which it considers useful in support of forestry activity. The workings of these bodies will be established by the two ministries.
6. it will intensify preventive controls carried out by forestry bodies for elimination of deviations from the rules concerning the management of the forest fund, strict observance of deadlines and the epochs of pruning and removal of timber from the forest exploitation, prevention of illegal felling of trees and others.
For the development of forestry personnel responsibility toward the perimeter within which they operate and in order of proximity to the workplace, will continue the arrangement, as headquarters of the cantons, some huts at mining and forest roads, and where necessary, will build new offices.
7. Will improve communication system radio-phone within forestry units through appropriate endowment with such devices.
8. for the purposes of the winding deviation from what is being committed in the timber wood cutting facilities outside the economy Ministry Forestry units and building materials, it will develop, together with the other central organs concerned, during 1976, a proposed regulatory action in order to improve the procedure for the establishment and operation of the installations concerned.
9. will the Grazing admits of forestry bodies only where no harm, with strict observance of the rules of protection of forests; in forest areas, where grazing is prohibited the harvesting of grass will be allowed only under the conditions laid down in the rules of silviculturale.
10. The movement published in forests will be regulated so that they do not have to suffer from excursionistilor. Depending on your necessities will establish zones for pedestrian access and barriers will close some forest roads.
11. In the context of the work of the settlements by the executive committees of Councils, State organizations, public organizations and other cooperative, as well as individuals, will plant hedgerows on some portions of highways and main streets, in order to reduce the noise, dust and apprehension of aesthetics.
X. participation of population in the protection and care of forests For educating people in the spirit of care, love and respect-one of the most important national avutii, the social and economic importance of forest, forming an opinion favourable to the conservation of mass and its defence to all citizens of the country and, in particular, for educating students and youth, will take the following measures : 1. Annually will organize "Forest Moon", in the March-April period, compared to local climatic conditions, by the Ministry of Forest Economy and construction materials, with the participation of the Ministry of education and the education of the Communist Youth Union and the executive committees of councils and their offices.
Under this action will ensure a wide participation of students, youth and other categories of citizens from afforestation, building works as every citizen of the country in the age of from 7 to 60 years to plant annual average at least one brood.
It will also ensure the participation in the work in nurseries, care and cleaning of the forest, the forest protection against pests and others.
2. Bureaus and, where appropriate, the executive committees of Councils, city and municipal popular municipal holding communal forests will make sure through forestry management committees-the participation of the population, according to the law, the forestry works in forests that they administer.
3. In schools of all levels, from forestry specialists will present lectures concerning the social and economic importance of the forest, its contribution in environmental protection, attitudes towards forest and other such themes. In general schools to organize circles of "friends of the forest".
4. it will be a permanent and sustained actions to inform the broad masses-through the press, radio and television-on the role of the forest and the need to protect it, on the work done in forestry management.
5. Ministry of Forestry Economy and construction materials will be taken, together with the other central organs concerned, for editing of books, manuals, posters, leaflets, conferences. Also, to encourage those who have highlighted the actions for the protection and care of forests, will be able to grant the badges.
XI. Programme Efficiency to achieve the objectives and targets set out in the program will have a multiple character, efficiency, both in terms of the exercise of the functions of physical and social protection of forests, as well as economically. Of these, the main effects are the following:-increase the intake of huge forests to environment-conserving water, spills, hillsides have been settled on keeping the natural beauty, the improvement of the climatic factors, and recreating the approval;
-improving the structure of the forest fund-class of composition, age, location and nature of deforestation-productive capacity and health status;
-increase the volume of exploitable annually from 2010 levels, with about 30 percent more than the average cincinalului 1976-1980, as a result of rising possibility of the forest; during the same period the volume of rasinoaselor will increase by 60-70%. By application, and by the year 2010, the measures proposed in the program must be assessed as, after a production cycle, the forest will be able to ensure the operation of a volume of 32-35 million, i.e. by 50-60 per cent more than in 1976-1980;
-increase the value of the contribution of other activities and resources than timber-forest products Accessories, vinatoresti and fisheries and others-in the context of forestry production (annex 21);
-restoration of the economy, through afforestation of degraded lands important areas and avoid damage which they bring to the national economy.
The life of the measures contained in the program will provide a significant increase in the contribution of forestry to continue the improvement of the environment, to the satisfaction of all conditions of multiple needs of our society, to the development of the national economy.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ * Note) Annexes shall be notified to the interested institutions.