Read the untranslated law here: http://app.parlamento.pt/webutils/docs/doc.pdf?path=6148523063446f764c3246795a5868774d546f334e7a67774c336470626d6c7561574e7059585270646d467a4c316776644756346447397a4c334271636a49794d7931594c6d527659773d3d&fich=pjr223-X.doc&Inline=false
1 DRAFT RESOLUTION No. 223/X CHANNEL SCHEME Parliament and the PORTAL of the ASSEMBLY of the REPUBLIC and Parliament Channel Portal Division I of the Assembly of the Republic Article 1 subject-matter this resolution regulates the Parliament Channel and the website of the Assembly of the Republic on the Internet.
Division II article 2 Parliament Channel Artv channel Parliament provides the video signal from the internal network of the Assembly of the Republic, for the purpose of its distribution through the public and private networks of cable tv.
2 article 3 Operators in accordance with law, have access to the video signal of the Parliament Channel all distribution cable operators for public use duly licensed.
Article 4 content for the purposes of article 2, the Parliament Channel broadcasts: a) plenary meetings; b) the meetings of the parliamentary committees; c) Other relevant events held in the House in the Senate or in parliamentary committees; d) information about the programming of the channel and on the parliamentary agenda.
Article 5 rights of Parliamentary Groups to each parliamentary group should be assigned time autonomous intervention, fixed in accordance with their representation, according to a costume to be defined by the Governing Board.
Division III gate of Parliament 3 article 6 gate of Parliament the Assembly of the Republic provides and ensures the maintenance of a portal on the Internet concerning the Assembly of the Republic.
Article 7 compulsory Content 1. The portal of the Assembly of the Republic offers, information about: a) the parliamentary institution; b) parliamentary activity and Legislative Process; c) Agenda; d) members; e) commissions; f) the Constitution and relevant legislation; g) Petitions; h) Applications. 2. The gate of the House should include: a) the Diário da Assembleia da República Electrónico; b) interactive discussion spaces in the form of forums; c) an area intended for the younger audience; d) the Parliament Channel. 3. homepage of the website of the Assembly of the Republic must contain information and tools that allow interaction with the citizens, in particular: the Newsletter Subscription); (b)) a system of alerts; c) Subscription of content for mobile terminals; d) green line telefónica; and) electronic mailbox; 4 f) postal address.
Division IV common provisions article 8 Superintendency, the President of the Assembly of the Republic, supervises, in terms of procedure, the Parliament and the Assembly of the Republic's portal on the Internet.
Article 9 Governing Board 1. The Governing Board directs the Parliament Channel and the website of the Assembly of the Republic, taking decisions on the Parliament Channel programming and setting the contents made available on the website of the Assembly of the Republic on the Internet. 2. The Governing Board shall be composed of one representative of each parliamentary group. 3. The Council shall act by consensus, with right of appeal to the Conference of leaders, the appeal by any of its members. 4. The Governing Board shall forward regularly to the Conference of leaders information about the solutions adopted guidance on the issues arising from the implementation of the guidelines in the annex.
Article 10 coordination of institutional communication channel content and Portal of the Parliament Assembly of the Republic on the Internet must integrate, consistently, the global strategy of institutional communication of the Assembly of the Republic. 5 article 11 Guidelines and Parliament channel broadcasts the content of the website of the Assembly of the Republic shall conform to the guidelines of the restructuring of the channel and the gate of the Parliament Assembly of the Republic on the Internet published in annex.
Article 12 Conference of leaders to Leaders Conference: in particular) decide on appeals in accordance with paragraph 3 of article 9; b) Reassess periodically the guidelines in annex, to ensure the updating of objectives and solutions.
Article 11 final provisions 1. The President of the Assembly of the Republic shall establish the adoption by the competent departments of the arrangements necessary for the effective enforcement of the rules of procedure of the Assembly of the Republic and of the present resolution. 2. This resolution repeals the resolution of the Assembly of the Republic n° 23/2000 of 22 March, with the amendments introduced by resolution of the Assembly of the Republic n° 25/2004 of 26 February.
São Bento Palace, June 2007 28 Members, 6 Annex I guidelines for the restructuring of the Parliament Channel and the Portal of the Assembly of the Republic the Parliament channel 1. General points 1.1. The Parliament Channel will ensure that, on average, a minimum of 16 hours of daily mission. 1.2. Parliament Channel emissions will be presented by a presenter (a)/locutor (a) pivot, chosen by the Governing Board, which will open the transmissions in fixed schedule (Wednesdays and Thursdays at 15:00 and Fridays at 10 hours). The pivot will inform about the content of the agenda of the sessions, which will be debated, who is to speak, etc. The presenter will be fully exempt, rigorous and objective, purpose-oriented only to inform and not to comment or issue an opinion on the matters under discussion or which will be the subject of broadcasts. 1.3. In the case of special sessions, as, for example, the transmission of debates on the State budget, government programs, motions of censure or trust, etc., the emissions will be organized according to the costume set for the same.
2. Parliamentary Activities 2.1. Direct transmissions: a) plenary sessions; (b)) may be made direct broadcasts of meetings of parliamentary committees, want any either by specialised resolution of the Governing Board; 7 c) regular emissions should still be given information about the plenary meetings and of the committees and their agendas, reporting also on the subjects under discussion; d) relevant Events held in the House in the Senate or parliamentary committees, such as the inauguration of the President of the Republic or the commemorative session of April 25.
2.2. Other contents) information about decisions taken at the Conference of leaders; b) daily and weekly Schedules: 2.2 b. 1. daily Information about the schedules for each plenary session, to discuss and to vote, etc.; 2.2. b. 2. Info on the weekly schedule (plenary meetings, Committee meetings, visits to Parliament, etc.); c) information about the legislative activity of Parliament, in particular by reference to the content and objectives of the proposed law, bills, proposals and draft resolutions, requirements, etc.) information on the participation of the delegations of the Assembly of the Republic in international organizations, in particular the Council of Europe, the Western European Union, the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, the Inter-parliamentary Union. e) information about the agenda of the President of the Assembly of the Republic, including the President's initiatives, granted hearings, representation of the Assembly of the Republic in Portugal and abroad. f) information (or live or deferred) from important events of parliamentary activity, such as visits by political figures, international meetings, conferences, seminars, etc. g) interviews with Members. h) forum open to public participation, with the presence of Deputies. I) block with News of the week/day j) dissemination of the statistical data of the parliamentary activities 8 k) reports on the sidelines of the Assembly of the Republic l) Debates between MEPs m) "day of ...": stories of life and the work of Parliament of each Member, by the legislature, such as the contacts with the electorate, with respect for the representativeness of groups and ensuring to the extent possible, their alternation; n) Reports in the constituencies of each Member, making the monitoring of your activity, with respect for the representativeness of groups and ensuring as far as possible, their alternation.
3. Structural Information about the Assembly of the Republic 3.1. Measures shall be taken to ensure the production and dissemination of content on various aspects of parliamentary life activity, in particular on: a) the Assembly of the Republic in the Portuguese political system; b) guided tour of the Assembly of the Republic; c) how it works and what is the Assembly of the Republic: Explanation of the Organization and functioning of Parliament d) historical and cultural heritage of the Assembly of the Republic; and) the Constitution and subsequent revisions; f) Articulation of the Assembly of the Republic with the Government; g) history of parliamentarianism in Portugal; h) the great moments of the constituent Assembly and the Assembly of the Republic since 1975; I) the Assembly of the Republic in the construction of Europe.
3.2. the programmes in question and the rules for their production shall be subject to approval by the Governing Board of the Parliament Channel and can be used not only to its insertion on the Parliament Channel programming but also to their marketing.
4. Dissemination of information about other parliaments 4.1. The Parliament Channel should take advantage of the free content provided by other parliaments, including the European Parliament and the parliaments of C.P.L.P. 4.2. The Europe by Satellite Service (European Union) provides free access to digital video material with English translation included. Can and should be used in conjunction with the Portuguese parliamentary activity. 4.3. The inclusion of programming elements related to the activity of other parliaments is deliberate by the Governing Board of the Parliament Channel, in accordance with this resolution.
B-gate of Parliament 1. General points 1.1. The portal of the Assembly of the Republic must enter in World Wide Web technology platform 2.0. 1.2. measures shall be taken to the real-time update of all content. 1.3. Create virtual communities composed, among others, by the analysis and documents in public discussion, library, resource centres and the recordings of the hearings. In this framework, citizens will be able to put their own contributions (studies, scientific articles, reviews, etc.), interact with each other, consult documents, watch or listen to speeches or debates, among other possibilities.
2. Other contents 2.1. Exist in the portal of the Assembly of the Republic a zone reserved for personal page or weblog of each Member for electronic dissemination of information on the exercise of its mandate in Parliament and in their circle, by facilitating their interaction with citizens, whose updating and management is your sole responsibility. The Assembly of the Republic is responsible for the creation of each one of the pages, and allow 10 placement of text, audio, video, interactivity, documents, etc., as well as access to speeches, interviews or any other materials relating to the Member, through the images and content provided by Parliament. 2.2. The web page of each legislative initiative should enable citizens to send their views and concrete proposals on the subject, so that remain, at all times, retrievable by everyone. 2.3. The portal should also allow the creation of discussion forums on the web pages of each legislative initiative, Petitions and parliamentary assessments, in which citizens can participate and also parliamentarians. 2.4. The Assembly of the Republic shall make a newsletter which must be periodic, in digital form, and with information on the main deliberations and parliamentary activities, without prejudice to the possibility of parliamentary committees to edit their own newsletters and to also make available by subscription in the portal.
3. Portal for young people 3.1. The portal for young people is intended to enhance and enrich the relationship with the younger audience through the development of pedagogical explanatory concepts, namely, the role that Parliament plays in the Portuguese system of Government, how laws are made, the election, or the history of the Parliament. 3.2. the design of the portal should meet the necessary didactic function, and forms of interaction, exploration and debate aimed at both students, as teachers, in order to take advantage of the possibilities offered by web 2.0 technology, using objective content, formats and appropriate languages and appealing. 3.3. Access to the portal for young people should be located on the homepage on the website of the Assembly of the Republic.
C – joint between the channel and the website of the Parliament Assembly of the Republic 11 1. With a view to the joint action of the structures responsible for information to the citizens about parliamentary activity, will be placed on the Webserver of the AIR channel programming information and Parliament ensured the transmission of its programming, in ' realvideo ', via the Internet. 2. The portal should allow for the placement of the multi-channel transmission system. Thus, the Parliament Channel can transmit live via cable networks or the website, a wide range of parliamentary activities (for example, the meetings of the parliamentary committees), allowing each citizen to choose the meeting that interest you. This possibility requires the placement of image capture systems, for dissemination on the Internet and cable network, desirable and progressively, in all the meeting rooms of the parliamentary committees. 3. the adoption of the Web 2.0 system should allow the introduction of 3 g designated technologies (e.g. WI-FI, CDMA, DVB-H, bluethooth and GSM), as well as its application in mobile devices, such as Pocket PCs, mobile phones and smartphones. In this way, citizens should be able to access the contents of the Parliament Channel on their mobile terminals.
Search Translated Laws of Portugal