On the basis of article. 103 para. 3 of the Act of 6 December 2008 on excise duties (OJ of 2009 # 3, item 11) are managed as follows: § 1. The regulation defines: 1) detailed the scope of the data that is contained in a declaration of the amount of excise taxes collected and paid by the payer;
2) a declaration of the amount of excise tax collected and paid by the payer.
§ 2. 1. a declaration of the amount of excise taxes collected and paid by the payer shall contain in particular the following information: 1) the place and purpose of the Declaration;
2) the payer;
3) the amount of the excise duty;
4) the calculation of the amount of excise duty on sales made in the mode of enforcement of passenger cars;
5) statement and signature of declarant or person representing the.
2. a model for the Declaration of the amount of excise taxes collected and paid by the payer (AKC-P) along with explanations as to how to correct the Declaration set out in the annex to the regulation.
§ 3. The regulation shall enter into force on 1 March 2009.
Finance Minister: j. Vincent-Rostowski 1) Finance Minister heads the Government Department-public finances, based on § 1 paragraph 1. 2 paragraph 2 of the regulation of the Prime Minister of 16 November 2007 on the detailed scope of the Minister of Finance (OJ No 216, 1592).
The annex to regulation of the Minister of Finance dated February 24, 2009 (245)