On the basis of article. 21(1). 6 of the Act of 30 October 2002 on social insurance in respect of accidents at work and occupational diseases (Journal of laws No. 199, poz. 1673 and # 241, poz. 2074) are managed as follows: § 1. The regulation specifies the way of making the clearing cost studies, for which he was sent insured by the payer in order to determine the alcohol content of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances in the body in relation to a reasonable assumption from that insured at the time of the accident was under their influence, the procedures, the types of documentation necessary to these accounts and their term.
§ 2. 1. Settlement costs the insured person necessary to determine alcohol content, of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances in the body, incurred by the payer of the contributions on the basis of its application in the field OU social insurance the right due to the resident payer contributions. Model application set out in the annex to the regulation.
2. the application shall in the case of the negative results of the test referred to in paragraph 1. 1, or a positive test result, if the insured has not contributed significantly to the cause of the accident.
§ 3. 1. the application shall be accompanied by: 1) photocopy or transcript of salvage or card case;
2) copy of the test results of the insured, for which the insured person was sent by the payer;
3) original stating height costs studies.
2. Photocopies of the documents referred to in paragraph 1. 1 paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be certified as true copies by the payer.
§ 4. 1. The social insurance returns the payer contributions incurred costs of research by him not later than within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application together with the documents.
2. Where the application or the documents referred to in § 3, are affected by shortages of formal or substantive, the social insurance shall refund not later than 30 days after the explanation the last doubts.
3. The social insurance reimburses the cost of research to the bank account indicated in the application by the payer.
§ 5. The provisions of the regulation shall apply to accounting research, for which the insured person was sent after 31 December 2002.
§ 6. The regulation shall enter into force on the date of the notice.
1) the Minister of economy, labour and social policy directs Government Administration Department – social security, on the basis of § 1 para. 2 paragraph 5 of regulation of the Prime Minister, dated 7 January 2003 on the detailed scope of the Ministry of economy, labour and social policy (OJ No 1, item 5).
Annex 1. [MODEL-the application of the reimbursement of expenses incurred in connection with the movement of the insured on the research necessary to determine the content of alcohol, narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances in the body]
The annex to the regulation of the Minister of economy, labour and social policy of 10 April 2003 (. 646)-request the reimbursement of expenses incurred in connection with the movement of the insured on the research necessary to determine the content of alcohol, narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances in the body   the annex is added to be fixed by section 1 of the regulation of the Minister of labour and social policy dated 20 December 2012. amending Regulation on making billing cost of studies needed to determine alcohol content , of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances in the body (OJ item 1511). The change came into force 29 December 2012.