On the basis of article. 55 of the Act of 14 December 1982 on retirement pension of workers and their families (Journal of laws No. 40, item 267) are managed as follows: Chapter 1 General provisions § 1. [Range]  1. The regulation applies to employees performing work under specific conditions or specific character, listed in § 4-15 of the regulation and in schedules annexed to the regulation, hereinafter referred to as "lists".
2. The competent Ministers, the managers of the offices and the central cooperative unions in consultation with the Minister of labour, wages and Social Affairs shall establish in the subordinate and supervised workplace workplaces that are executed work under specific conditions listed in lists A and B.
3. the lists of posts referred to in paragraph 1. 2, also apply in the organizational units: 1) which were established by way of transformation of the State enterprise in the other company, in business, in the company or in the company, 2) that were passed the local government authorities, 3) for which the powers and responsibilities of the founding authority seized the voivodes or other State bodies.
4. the provision of paragraph 1. 3 shall apply from the date of the change, referred to in that provision.
§ 2. 1. Periods of work justifying entitlement to benefits on the principles set out in the regulation are periods in which the work in specific conditions or specific character is done constantly and in full-time work force on its work.
2. Periods of work referred to in paragraph 1. 1, the workplace, based on existing documentation, in the execution of the work in special conditions, issued in accordance with the model annexed to the legislation issued on the basis of § 1 para. 2 of the regulation, or in the certificate.
Chapter 2 the pensionable age § 3. [Required period of employment] For the period of employment required to get pensions, hereinafter referred to as "the required period of employment", it is considered a period of 20 years for women and 25 years for men, including periods of siblings and zaliczalnymi to periods of employment.
§ 4. 1. a worker who performed the work in specific conditions listed in Schedule A, acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of 55: years for women and 60 years for men, 2), (deleted), 3) has the required period of employment, including at least 15 years of work in specific conditions.
3.  To periods of employment under special conditions, referred to in paragraph 1. 1, also includes periods of work of mining under the provisions on retirement pension for miners and their families and periods of employment on the railway within the meaning of the provisions on retirement pension of railway workers and their families, as well as periods of work or service, referred to in § 5-10.
§ 5. 1. An employee who on the ships of air navigation he performed the work in specific conditions listed in the section and list B, acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of a) 55 years for women and 60 years for men or b) 50 years for men and 55 years for men, where the Commission medical judgment released Aero-inability to perform the activities of a staff member of the flying , 2) retirement age reached during the execution of the work listed in the section and the list of (B) or at the time of employment, to which he was sent after his release from work on the ships of air navigation, 3) has the required period of employment, including at least 15 years of work on the ships of air navigation, in section and list B.
2. The condition specified in paragraph 1. 1 point 2 is not required if the employee because of a disability was fired from work on the ships of air navigation or the work to which he was sent after his release from work on the ships of air, referred to in paragraph 1. 1. § 6. An employee who in marine ports and supporting enterprises acting on behalf of these ports, hereinafter referred to as "sea ports", perform work under specific conditions listed in section II list B, acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of 55: years during these work or employment, to which he was assigned according to the doctor, 2) has the required period of employment , including at least 15 years of work in section II of the list (B).
§ 7. The employee, who was performing in metallurgy works under specific conditions set out in section III of the list B, acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of 59 a) years for the period from 1 January 1983, 58 years in the period from 1 January 1984, 57 years in the period from January 1, 1985, 56 years old during the period from 1 January 1986. , 55 years in the period from January 1, 1987, or (b)) 55 years for the period from 1 January 1983, when the Commission for medical disability and employment has sustained its inability to perform tasks listed in section III of the list of B, 2) retirement age reached during the execution of the work listed in section III of the list of (B) or for the period of employment to which directed was according to the doctor, 3) has the required period of employment, including at least 15 years of work in section III of the list of (B).
§ 8. 1. a worker who performed the work under specific conditions set out in section IV of the list of B, acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of 50 years for men and 55 years for men, 2) has the required period of employment, including at least 10 years he works listed in section IV of the list of (B).
§ 8a. A worker who performed the work in special conditions, listed in list B of section IV. 8 and 9, acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the pensionable age: 50 years-women and 55 years old man-at the time of employment or within 5 years from the termination of employment, 2) has the required period of employment, including at least 20 years on works listed in list B of section IV. 8 and 9.
§ 9. 1. Fire Officer acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of a) 55 years for women and 60 years for men or b) 50 years for men and 55 years for men, where the Commission for medical disability and employment has sustained its inability to serve the fire protection units, 2) retirement age reached at the time of service or at the time the employment is performed after his release from the service 3) has the required period of employment, including at least 15 years of service in the fire protection units in the performance of acts of emergency.
2. The condition specified in paragraph 1. 1 point 2 is not required if a fire officer was relieved of duty or from work, which he performed after his release from the fire protection units, because of a disability.
§ 10. 1. professional Soldier and Militia officer, public security authorities and the prison service, released from service, acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of 55: years for women and 60 years for men during military service in the militia in the bodies of the public security, prison service or at the time the employment is performed after his release from the service or within 5 years after the release from service or termination of employment, 2) has the required period of employment, including at least 15 years of this service.
2. the provision of § 4 paragraph 2. 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 11. The customs officer acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of 55: years for women and 60 years for men in time employment in bodies of the customs administration, 2) has the required period of employment, including at least 15 years of working in the bodies of the customs administration.
§ 12. 1. creative or artistic activity of the worker within the meaning of the provisions on retirement pension the creators and their families acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of for a) dancer, Acrobat, gymnastics, ekwilibrysty, stunt-40 years for men and 45 years for men, b) soloist vocalist, music playing the wind instruments, a predatory animals-45 years for men and 50 years for men , c) artist of the choir, the quibbler, comedian of the circus, an actor of puppet theatre-50 years for men and 55 years for men, d) actress, women conductors-55 years, e) music playing string instruments, percussion and keyboards, video operator, photographer-55 years for women and 60 years for men, 2) retirement age reached at the time of employment or within 5 years from the termination of employment, 3) has the required period of employment , including at least 15 years of creative or artistic.
2. the provision of § 4 paragraph 2. 2 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 13. Journalist employed in newsrooms to newspapers, magazines, radio, television and press agencies, information, books or photographic, collective work of journalists, acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of 55: years for women and 60 years for women in journalism at run-time, 2) has the required period of employment, including at least 15 years of journalistic work.
§ 14. An employee of the Supreme Chamber of control acquires the right to a retirement pension, if it meets the following conditions: 1) has reached the retirement age of 55: years for women and 60 years for men at the time of employment in the highest Chamber of control.
2) has the required period of employment, including at least 15 years of work in the highest Chamber of control.
§ 15. A teacher, educator or other pedagogical worker performing work for teachers referred to in article. 1 paragraphs 1-7 of the law of 26 January 1982-Teacher (OJ 1982 No. 3, item 19, no. 25, item 287, # 31, item 214 and 1983 # 5, item 33), referred to in this act as the work and employment category, acquires the right to a retirement pension on the terms specified in § 4 and is considered to be performing work in a specific character.
Chapter 3 (deleted).
Chapter 4 transitional and final provisions § 19. [Passing of prior periods] 1. In determining the periods referred to in § 2, account shall also be taken of periods of such work (services), performed before the date of entry into force of the regulation.
2. Works not yet included in the employment category and in the regulation of the Council of Ministers of 4 May 1979 on the first category of employment (OJ 1979, no. 13, item 86 and from 1981, # 32, item 186) shall be considered as work performed under specific conditions referred to in paragraph 4.
§ 20. A person who has acquired the power to increase pension or an invalidity pension under the provisions of the existing, retains this right, except that instead of the current increase in grants to increase pension or an invalidity pension in the amount resulting from the regulation.
§ 21.  Regulation shall enter into force on the date of the notice with effect from 1 January 1983.
The annex to regulation of the Council of Ministers of 7 February 1983 (item 43), Schedule A, of the work in special conditions, which entitles you to a lower retirement age.
The Department and in the mining sector 1. The work of the underground 2. Opencast mining of brown coal, sand, podsadzkowego, anhydrite and gypsum 3. The extraction, processing and processing of raw materials of rock and extracting oil and gas 4. Drilling work, geophysical, hydrogeological and surveying when looking for raw materials and water 5. Mechanical processing of carbon 6. Production of coal briquettes 7. Work on the branches of the prażalni slate 8. Works on zwałowiskach mining, metallurgical and elektrociepłowniczych.
Section II. In the field of Work in the production and transmission of electricity and heat, and when assembling, repair and operation of electricity and thermal devices.
Section III. In the steel industry and metal industry ore sinter plants and blast furnaces 1. Sorting, preparation and loading of batch 2. Sintering ore and sorting carbide 3. Unloading, preparation and bearing input material 4. Support for blast furnace 5. Fuser service 6. Racking up, breaking up, loading and transport of pig iron and slag of blast-furnace 7. Dust-cleaning devices receive blast furnace gas.
Steel industry 8. Unloading and preparing of batch 9. Support for pig iron mixers 10. Support for stalowniczych furnaces, prepare to flood and racking up steel and apretura ingots.
Rolling mills, drawing plants, prasownie, młotownie and production of components for rail 11. Support for rolling mills and metal and ancillary equipment in the mill and ciągarni 12. Finishing of rolled products and drawn 13. Cleaning up canals and gas leads 14. Support for heating furnaces, hammers, presses, kuźniarek, wheel rim and thread mill, mill and drill, manual machining and tooling regeneration kuźniczego.
Production of sintered carbides, electrodes, ores and drums and ferro-alloys 15. Support to the preparation of powders and 16. Support for sintering furnaces and post-treatments carbides 17. Support for the production of electrode cores, mass otulinowej, electrode production 18. Primary and secondary device support in welding and zgrzewalniach pipes and drums 19. Prepare a batch for the production of ferro-alloys, 20. Support for furnaces and ancillary equipment.
The casting of cast steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and pipe 21. Preparation of molding sand and mould makers received and rdzeniarzy 22. Support of the cupolas, bottlers and their ancillary equipment 23. Spiking, cleaning and finishing castings.
Production of zinc oxide and zinc 24. Support for przewałowych furnace and sintered shuttle drills along with their ancillary equipment and crushing device support and odpylni 25. Cleaning the pipes, radiators and channel 26. Support for spiekalnych and prażalniczych furnaces, mills, dryers and grading equipment, odpylni and auxiliary equipment 27. Cleaning the channel 28. Support for distillation furnaces, glass panels, furnaces for the production of dust, rafinacyjnych and rektyfikacyjnych, Thede furnaces and their ancillary equipment and furnaces to melt scrap zinc and zinc dust przesiewalni 29. Prepare a batch of 30. Support for odpylni and treatment of channel 31. Support for aggregates and equipment for leaching and concentrates of zinc oxide, zinc electrolysis solutions 32. Support for furnaces topielnych 33. Electrolytic baths support 34. Support production furnaces, odpylni and packaging of white zinc plating.
Production and processing of lead and cadmium 35. Production and processing of cadmium 36. Production, processing of lead and lead plating; ołowiowanie galvanized sheet metal.
Production of copper and the recovery of metals, 37. Production and processing of metallurgical copper 38. Processing of metal scrap in steel plants, 39. Chemical and electrochemical recovery of metals.
Production of aluminium 40. The work is done in factories producing aluminium.
Odcynowanie tinplate platerów odmiedziowanie 41. Work with experiment one and electrolysis Tin and copper 42. Support of stoves and odpylni.
The casting of non-ferrous metals and their alloys 43. Support for rafinacyjnych furnaces, topielnych, formierni, extraction devices and casting.
Plastic processing of metals 44. Support for furnaces for heating and heat treatment of 45. Support units for rolling, stamping and drawing together with ancillary equipment and distribution of 46. Support to digestion.
Incidental production of metals and chemicals 47. Production of thallium, metal powders and non-ferrous metal and sintered products of these powders.
Iron and Ferro-nickel 48. Crushing devices, magnetic separators and grinding 49. Support and electric furnaces together with ancillary equipment (odpylni).
Mechanical and metal ore flotation enrichment of 50. Support for sorting, crushing, osadzarek, settlers, filters and dryers and waste-processing of raw materials, non-ferrous metal 51. Flotation machines and auxiliary equipment 52. Production of crystalline ksantogenianu.
Koksochemia 53. Support for węglowni 54. Support for Coke ovens 55. Support for sorting of coke and Coke loader 56. The production of coal-and coal-derived products of loaders.
Production of carbon electrodes, carbon and catalysts 57. Calcination carbon electrodes 58. Grinding of raw materials and the production of Foundry dust carbon 59. Preparation of carbon materials, electrode carbon electrode and forming dough processing 60. Burning carbon electrodes 61. Normalizing carbon electrodes 62. Carbon electrodes Grafityzacja 63. Prepare the masses to combine 64. Production of fine carbon electrodes 65. Production of slabs and tiles brush 66. Activation of coals by sulphur dioxide.
The work of the different in the steel industry and in the metal industry 67. Support for heating furnaces and heat treatment, material transport hot and internal transport between workstations in departments, in which the works are listed in the list of 68. Treatment of blast-furnace slag, stalowniczego and żelazostopowego and the operation of the mine-69. Plunging nails, rivets and vending machines for the production of barbed wire or wire products 70. Studded hot rim on metal barrels and bending steel bars for the manufacture of 71 chains. Metallizing spray 72. Painting minią 73. Enamelling, 74. Coating of metal products masami bitumicznymi 75. Support for gun emplacements in the manufacture of light bulbs, fluorescent lamps, lamps, radio, etc.
76. Work in hartowniach and wytrawialniach, work ocynkowaczy, ocynowaczy, kadmowaczy and galwanizerów-zinc, copper, chromium, cadmium and nickel 77. Coating of hot metal with colored plastic or 78. Grinding or sharpening products and metal tools and mechanical polishing 79. Hand forging forging industrial and mechanical hammers 80. Sand blasting and dry grinding inside compartments
81. Work on dynos when trying to internal combustion engines, 82. Locksmith work with renovation inside tanks 83. Soldering, sheet metal and wire lead and non-ferrous metals 84. Service, repair of extensor apparatus and mercury, emptying, cleaning and filling of mercury 85. Gazogeneratorów service 86. Handling cranes 87. Work with 88 rolling bearings. Work on the production of cables, 89. Work on the production of galvanic cells 90. The work is done directly in the construction and repair of ships in positions on these vessels, ramps, docks and the waterfront.
Section IV. In chemistry 1. Production of halogens and halogenated compounds inorganic 2. Mining, production and processing of sulfur and manufacture of inorganic and organic sulphur compounds 3. Production of inorganic acids, a dry acid and their associations 4. Manufacture of soda and other carbonates, chalk, lyes and hydroxides.
5. Production of metallic sodium and arsenic 6. Production of compounds of antimony, arsenic, barium, boron, chromium, zinc, cadmium, cobalt, manganese, copper, molybdenum, nickel, mercury, lead, strontium, vanadium, tungsten, 7. Production of azides, amidków, rodanków and peroxides 8. The production of fertilizers and other chemical products derived on the same basis as fertilizers 9. Production of carbide 10. The production of salt and brine 11. Production of technical gases and filling of cylinders technical gases.
12. The production of pigments, grinding of pigments, intermediates and raw materials for the production of dyes, pigments and paints 13. Production of silicon, Silicon compounds, krzemoorganicznych compounds, sorbents and hopkalitu, manufacture of articles of MICA 14. Production of organic and inorganic compounds of phosphorus 15. Production of organometallic compounds and catalysts 16. Manufacture of coatings, inks and dry raw materials, semi-finished products and AIDS for their manufacturing 17. Production and processing of resins and plastics, and production of raw materials, semi-finished products and AIDS used for their production and processing, the production of wax and woskoli 18. Production of adhesives, sealants, and raw materials, semi-finished products and AIDS for their manufacture 19. Processing, storage, pumping, handling, transport and distribution of petroleum and its products 20. Production and processing of rubber, and the production of raw materials, semi-finished products and AIDS used for their production and processing of rubber 21. Production and processing of rubber products, ebonitowych and intermediates and AIDS for these products; production of carbon black 22. Production of chemical fibres, intermediates for the production of chemical fibers and other products made on the same basis as fibres, the production and processing of glass fibres, the production of podłożowej and magnetic tape 23. Production of medicines, intermediates, contrast media, premixtures, surgical thread and single-use medical equipment 24. Production of higienicznosanitarno-protective and semi-finished products to their product 25. Production of chemical extinguishing measures 26. Manufacture of pesticides and other chemical preparations used for the protection of plants, disinfecting, disinsectisation and rodenticides 27. Production of explosives, blasting, blasting measures, pyrotechnic articles and their packaging 28. Production of dyes, intermediates and production of AIDS used in dyeing, textile applications and leather industry 29. Thermal processing and processing of products in these processes 30. Production and purification of syngas production of ammonia and methanol 31. Production of acetylene and acetylene processing 32. Production nitrozwiązków, amines and organic nitrogen compounds 33. Production of esters, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones, ethers, organic oxides and halogenated organic, production of organic acids and a dry organic acids and salts of organic acids, the production and processing of aromatic compounds, the production of brake fluids and cooling 34. Photosensitive material production, fotochemikaliów and their regeneration of the 35. Industrial scale production of chemical reagents, 36. The processing of bones and technical fats 37. Disposal and destruction of chemical and biological waste 38. Work and heat-insulating devices and technological installations 39. Cleaning or repair cameras or containers (such as tanks, reservoirs etc.) after the toxic products, caustic and parzących and work inside the tanks, boilers, tanks, and technological channels, 40. The inventory work, loading, unloading, transportation and packaging of raw materials, intermediates and finished products-sputtered, toxic, corrosive, parzących and explosives 41. Work on experimental installations in the chemical industry, 42. Production of glass components for chemical apparatus 43. The work of rescue workers chemical rescue 44. Production of chemical auxiliary agents not listed in section IV, manufactured using a toxic raw materials or semi-finished products.
Section v. in construction and industry of building materials 1. The robots wodnokanalizacyjne and the construction of pipelines in the deep trenches 2. Construction and renovation of the cooling towers and chimneys rather than 3. The work of train drivers heavy construction machinery or road 4. The work of the fabrics and plants 5. Work on the installation of metal structures at a height of 6. Painting the structure at a height of 7. Work on the implementation of the design flood control, breakwaters and other hydrotechnical structures in irrigated trenches or at the interface between water-view 8. The work of cykliniarskie 9. Roofing work 10. Stonemason's 11. Work on the production of refractory materials and ceramic products 12. Work with asbestos-cement materials 13. Work on the production of mineral fibres using glues containing organic solvents 14. Work with cement production 15. Work on the production of concrete masonry units 16. Work on the production of lime 17. Work on the production of gypsum półmokrego 18. The work of the smokers kilns and smokers wood drying plants 19. Work on the production of crystal glass 20. Firing, and grinding of dolomite and dolomite weight 21. Production of building elements with dust dymnicowych.
Section VI. In forestry, the wood and paper industry 1. The work of the lumberjacks 2. Works by zrywce and baits of wood from the forest 3. Device support for mechanical shredding (production rębków) 4. Work on the dry distillation of wood and carbon 5. Impregnation of wood by diffusion and manual and whitening Wicker 6. Impregnation hardboard very hard oil quenching 7. Work in klejowniach with the use of glues containing organic solvents 8. Varnishing Manual 9. Manufacture of zapałczanej containing phosphorus, potassium dichromate, a zinc and magnesium dioxide sulfur, white 10. Grinding clay and kaolin to produce pencils 11. Unloading diffusers with extraction of tannins 12. The work of loaders pirytowych furnaces, furnace apparatus, the pyrite siarkowni 13. Digestion of fibrous raw materials by sulphate and siarczynową in the brewery 14. The production of acids and lyes in the BREW House 15. The production of chemical bleaching and bleaching fibre 16. Production of tall oil and calcium carbonate 17. Hydrotermiczna wood working.
Section VII. In light industry 1. Textile raw materials processing and their spinning 2. Purification and sharpening rollers textile carding 3. Ołowianek casting, soldering and forming the Combs czesalniczych and igielnych devices 4. Work on the production and finishing of textile products 5. Work on the branches of filców and of the seat 6. Work on the branches of the discs and cushions upholstery and impregnation technical products 7. Production of coated fabric, rubber and articles made from these fabrics 8. Support, bonding and cutting products in the clothing industry 9. Work performed in the asbestos processing plants 10. Works in magazines hides (tanneries, buying) 11. Work with tanning and leather finishing 12. The production of the worker's footwear, leather, rubber and plastics and bonding and coating footwear fabrics 13. Work on the preparation of toxic adhesives and other chemicals for the production of leather industry 14. Work with grinding, gluing and finishing of leather industry 15. Processing and recycling of plastic waste, textile, leather and paper.
Section VIII. In transport and Communications Transport 1. Heavy work loading and unloading and transhipment of bulk materials, sputtered, toxic, corrosive or parzących to transport 2. Work truck drivers about the permissible total weight over 3.5 tonnes, dedicated, specialist (Special), vehicles and automotive tractors articulated units ballast tanks, buses, the number of places above 15, favored in motion within the meaning of traffic on public roads, trolley bus and tram motorniczych
3. The work of the drivers of tractors, combines or tracked vehicles 4. Work on the marine ships in international shipping and in the Polish rescue-book-workers entered on a list of the members of the crew of these vessels 5. Work on inland navigation vessels (employees treated for seagoing personnel, with the exception of persons employed on a seasonal basis) 6. Work on vessels in seaports and naval shipyard 7. Work on the water and marine fisheries 8. Work with liquid fuel regeneration and purification of ballast water in ships, 9. The work of marine fishermen 10. Mooring of ships 11. The work of handling in ports and shipyards (including trim work, stevedores and handling equipment, hardware and machine configurations) 12. Work on the ships of air navigation and work with direct aircraft on the tarmac.
13. The work of the company of railway services directly related to the maintenance of trains 14. The work of conductors sleeping cars 15. Work on reconditioning locomotives hot 16. The work of juveniles, refractory, popielników and dymnic parowozowych 17. Emergency sea rescue station edge work performed on vessels and from land.
Connectivity 18. The work of radiotelegrafistów, radiotelefonistów, telegrafistów and teletypistów, and radio operators radio emission control 19. The work of the telefonistek central Intercity and local post offices of telecommunications and telecommunications-20. Installation, maintenance and repair of cable and overhead line telephone line 21. Employees moving to post 22. The work of the messengers of mail and telegrams, who do not use the car to work.
Section IX. In the municipal 1. Work in sewers 2. Waste water treatment and filters open 3. Work with exportation of solid and liquid waste and landfill and wylewiskach impurities, as well as works by piles of composting of municipal waste 4. The work of asfalciarzy and cooking asphalt 5. The work of bitumiarzy and in the production of asphalt concrete 6. Work brukarzy 7. The work of chimney sweeps.
X Department. In agriculture and agro-food industry 1. Work on setting up drainage devices 2. The work of the fishermen of Lake Trout fishing all year round 3. Work in the tobacco factories: moving, sorting and shredding tobacco 4. Support digestion and prażarek in the tobacco industry 5. Gift-wrapped, and unpacking of tobacco leaves 6. Dry ice production 7. Work in cold stores and przyzakładowych of the internal temperature below 0 ° c 8. Work performed directly on the slaughter of animals 9. Work performed directly on the disposal of animal raw materials 10. Work in the production of flour, groats, flakes and meal 11. Work with bread 12. Work with extraction, filtration and distillation of vegetable oil and hydrolyzed vegetable protein 13. Works with filter presses, centrifuges and dryers in the yeast industry and brewing 14. Work with manual processing the caramel mass, chałwowej and Sesame and pressing on presses of cocoa kuchu's 15. Work with direct production in fish processing plants 16. Work with ground herbs and the production of alkaloids.
Section XI. The printing and typesetting industry 1. Production and processing of material zecerskiego and printing printing alloy Forms 2. The composition of the processes using electronic monitors on screen 3. Direct camera support reproduction in plants, and production and processing of printed forms kopiowych and printing forms 4. Printing and print finishing 5. Direct support of machinery and equipment for (breaking) sheets of paper, paper-cutting and printing products and to the housing of printing plants, 6. Regeneration of xylene and toluene 7. Grinding and preparation of dyes, powder coating and printing plates containing lead, and cobalt.
Section XII. In health and social care 1. Works on: intensive care, anaesthesiology, psychiatric and rehabilitation, cancer, burn treatment and acute poisoning in direct contact with patients 2. Works in operating teams and treatment disciplines dentists.
3. Work in prosektoriach and anatomo-, histopathological and forensic medicine.
4. work in emergency rescue and medical mining rescue 5. Work in social welfare homes for the terminally and chronically ill, mentally handicapped adults and children with developmental disabilities, mentally.
6. Work on sampling and measurement conditions and on workplace health, performed by the sanitary-epidemiological station and environmental laboratories.
Section XIII. In teams forming glass 1. Formation of flat glass 2. Roll forming flat glass 3. Forming glass products 4. Stacking glass products in the Chamber furnaces odprężalniczych 5. Straightening plates glass 6. Compilation of glass raw materials, preparation and sealants, power operated 7. Melting glass 8. Bending glass 9. Glass engraving 10. Grinding of glass 11. Polishing glass 12. Machine and hand decorating glass 13. Cutting glass 14. Glass bonding 15. Production of insulating glass 16. Production of mirrors 17. Production of foamed glass 18. Production of Frits and glass pellets 19. Production of glass mosaic 20. Production of reflective glass 21. Etching glass products 22. Molding fiberglass 23. Processing of glass fiber 24. Flame treatment glass 25. Manufacture of glass-crystalline, agalitu and balotiny 26. Plating glass products 27. Support for mechanical machining line of glass products.
Section XIV. The work of the various 1. Not automated smokers and grates steam boilers or industrial type 2. The work of the industrial purifiers steam boilers or water 3. Work performed under conditions of increased or decreased pressure 4. Work with exposure to ionizing radiation and exposure to electromagnetic fields in the range from 0.1 up to 300,000 MHz in the danger zone 5. The work of particularly aggravating organ of vision and precision of view-in cartography, mount trace elements requiring the use of optical instruments, and for the handling of electronic screen displays 6. The work of the teams of disinfectants, dezynsekcyjnych and deratyzacyjnych 7. The work of the tuners of musical instruments employed in the music industry 8. The work of Drycleaning and-and in the dry cleaners 9. Air compressor station operation 10. Masonry hot repair of industrial furnaces, furnace parowozach in vaults and cupolas 11. Works in drying rooms with heating, if the temperature of the air in these dryers exceeds 35 ° c 12. Work in welding and cutting, gas, atomowowodorowym 13. Work in akumulatorowniach: emptying, cleaning and replacement of concentrated sulphuric acid and lead 14. Work on the repair of fuel injection pumps, injectors and Carburetors for i.c. 15. The work of corrective establishments of the rolling stock with a chemical wash and clean refurbished parts and assemblies of rolling stock and chemical removal of protective coatings 16. Work performed in the sewers repair repairing motor vehicles or rail 17. Powder coating manual or spray-encapsulated not 18. Vibratory tools and devices support or shock 19. Work with grinding glass products 20. Work on the production of glass, 21. The work of the rescuers in the mountain Volunteer Rescue Ready 22. Supervision of the work performed in the przywięziennych workplaces by convicts, remand and placed in centres of social adjustment 23. Fire service officers work 24. Control between operations, quality control, production and services, and engineering and technical supervision departments and faculties in which the work is performed as mentioned in the list of 25. The current maintenance of aggregates and equipment construction and Assembly works and construction and renovation on the branches that are in motion, in which the work is carried out as mentioned in the list.
Schedule B jobs in specific conditions, which entitles you to a lower retirement age.
The Department and work on the ships of air navigation Work personnel flying air navigation vessels holding valid licenses issued by the State supervisory authority over the staff of the airport and entered in the State Register of the air staff, who are employed on the ships of air navigation in positions: 1. Remote control, including remote executing a test and experimental flights 2. Parachutist 3. The Navigator 4. Flight engineer 5. Radiotelefonisty crew 6. The instructor 7. On-board tank 8. Buster, the flight attendants.
Section II. Works in seaports Works in seaports performed in positions: 1. Sztauera 2. Trimmer 3. The operative unit of marine cargo handling 4. Operative treatment and support vessels 5. The operator handling equipment 6. Port cargo handling operator mechanized equipment 7. A crane handling port equipment
8. Worker works covered by the shortened working time conditions particularly onerous or harmful for health.
Section III. Hot work in steel mills iron and steel and steel mills, non-ferrous metals 1. Support for the coke ovens:-Coke-oven-equipment operator piecowni-coke-oven-pitch namiarowy pitch.
2. ore Sintering and sintered sort:-spiekających tape operator-spiekacz ore.
3. the Smelter of pig iron in blast furnaces 4. Employees directly engaged in support for stalowniczych furnaces and spills:-steel smelter-rozlewacz steel-shank wyprawiacz-przygotowywacz casting kits in the channel-operator wsadzarki.
5. Employees directly employed by manual drawing hot materials of heating furnaces.
6. Employees directly employed by manual entering of hot steel cut-out to frame 7. Smelter and ferro-alloys, przetapiacz 8. Burner surface defects 9. Rafiniarz non-ferrous metals 10. Non-ferrous metal smelter 11. Furnace przewałowych furnaces and glass panels of 12. Spiekacz ores and oxides of 13. Master supervisor directly the work listed in item. 1-12. Section IV. The work of the various 1. Work performed directly on the asbestos processing 2. The work is done directly in the production of lead and cadmium, and the processing of these metals 3. Work with technological processes involved in the manufacture of aluminum 4. The work of marine fishermen 5. The work of the divers 6. The work of rescue workers in the Mountain Rescue emergency services Volunteer.
7. Work performed directly on the production of siliceous Refractory Plants Neoclassicist in "Chrzanów" and in the production of mas, mlew and mortar sand mining and Enrichment Plant Quartzite "Bukowa Góra" in Total and in the plant "Jegłowa" in Jegłowej.
8. Work performed directly on the sharing and the extraction of brown coal in the pit.
9. Work performed directly on the conversion of mechanical coal mining companies or mining operation within the meaning of the provisions on retirement pension for miners and their families.
LIST of C (deleted).
 the title of the regulation in the version set by § 1 paragraph 1 of the regulation of the Council of Ministers of 21 May 1996 amending the regulation on retirement age and an increase in pensions and invalidity pensions for employees in specific conditions or in the specific character. (OJ No 63, poz. 292). The change came into force on June 7, 1996.
 on the basis of the judgment of the Constitutional Court of 20 May 2008 (OJ l. # 93, item. 597) § 4 paragraph 2. 3 is in compliance with the article. 2, art. 32 paragraph 1. 1 and art. 67 paragraph 1. the Constitution of POLAND.
 Regulation shall enter into force on 18 February 1983, with effect from 1 January 1983.