On the basis of article. 18 paragraph 1. 3 of the Act of 28 November 2003 on family benefits (Journal of laws No. 228, item 2255, as amended. 2)) are managed as follows: § 1. The regulation defines: 1) the method of determining the threshold income support families;
2) expenditure group and their scope;
3) data sources and period, which shall be the height of the prices of goods and services.
§ 2. 1. The threshold income support families is determined on the basis of the study carried out by expert-empirical.
2. When examining the threshold income support families is taken into account: 1) to the set of goods and services broken down into the following groups: a) food, b) apartment, c) clothing and footwear, d) hygiene and health, e) education, f) transport and communications, g) culture, (h)) sport and leisure;
2) standards of consumption and use of goods and services that are included in the study, determined by an expert and verified on the basis of the level of expenditure of households of the second quintile income distribution;
3) price level.
§ 3. In determining the threshold income support families, account shall be taken of: 1) type: a) full family-parents with children, b) family incomplete-single parent of a child or children;
2) the age of the children at intervals: a) 0 – 5 years, b) 6-18, c) 19-24 years;
3) Group of the expenditure referred to in § 2. 2, paragraph 1;
4) family: a) with pełnosprawnym child, b) with a disabled child;
5) the number of children in the family-from one to four.
§ 4. To test the threshold of income support families is used: 1) data derived from household budget surveys;
2) data from other studies of living conditions and the quotes, carried out by the Central Statistical Office;
3) standards and standards for nutrition, housing, health and education, developed by the specialized scientific institutions and the competent ministries, in particular by: a) the Institute of food and nutrition, b) Institute for housing, c) the Ministry of national education and sport.
§ 5. To test the threshold of income support families assumed the level of prices of goods and services and the level of expenditure of households of the second quintile income distribution from the period of the calendar year preceding the date on which the investigation is made.
§ 6. 1. the threshold income support families shall be carried out in the calendar year preceding the year in which the verification is carried out the amount of family benefits and the amounts referred to in article 1. 5. 1 and 2 of the Act of 28 November 2003 on family benefits.
2. the results of the research of the threshold income support families are presented not later than 15 January of the year in which the verification is carried out.
§ 7. This Regulation shall enter into force after 14 days from the date of the notice.
Minister of social policy: from c. Miżejewski 1) Minister of social policy directs Government Administration Department – social security, on the basis of § 1 para. 2 regulation of the Prime Minister of the Council of 15 December 2004 on the detailed scope of the Vice-president of the Council of Ministers, the Ministry of social policy (Journal of laws No. 265, item 2643).
2) amendments referred to the Act were announced in the journal of laws of 2004, no. 35, item. 305, Nr 64, poz. 593, no. 99, item. 1001 and # 192. 1963 and 2005 No. 64, item. 565.