On the basis of article. 4A paragraphs 1 and 2. the Act of 9 November 2000 on the establishment of the Polish Agency for enterprise development (OJ 2007 No. 42, item 275) are managed as follows: § 1. 1. the regulation defines the purpose, conditions permitting, the award and how to monitor financial assistance, hereinafter referred to as "help", concerning the Organization of promotional activities by businesses to increase the degree of competitiveness and internationalisation of the business activities, hereinafter referred to as "promotional projects.
2. the aid shall be granted as de minimis aid in accordance with the provisions of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1998/2006 of 15 December 2006 on the application of articles 87 and 87 and 88 of the Treaty to de minimis aid (OJ l. The EU L 379 of 28.12.2006, p. 5).
3. the aid shall not be granted to entrepreneurs within the scope defined in article 1. 1 (1). 1 of the regulation referred to in paragraph 1. 2. § 2. 1.  (repealed).
2. (2) the date of submission of the application for funding the promotion projects, hereinafter referred to as "request", expires on 31 October 2013.
§ 3. Aid may be granted as a subsidy for businesses engaged in business activities in the territory of the Republic of Poland to cover part of the costs of projects.
§ 4. The proper Minister of the economy can help, if the entrepreneur: 1) no later than 30 days before the date of implementation of a promotional project, no later than 31 October of the calendar year in which the project will be carried out with propose promotion required documents;
2) there is no tax debts and arrears of premiums on the insurance undertaking;
3) in the current fiscal year and the two preceding tax years, it has not received a de minimis aid, the gross value of which, including with the help of which applied for, more than the equivalent of 200 thousand. the euro and, in the case of entrepreneurs engaged in the road transport sector 100 thousand. the euro;
4) duly fulfils the obligations arising out of other contracts relating to projects in the field of export promotion or sales in the single European market, concluded with the Minister responsible for Economic Affairs.
§ 5. 1. the application shall be drawn up in accordance with the model in annex 1 to the regulation.
2. The application shall be accompanied by: 1) copies of certificates of de minimis aid received during the current fiscal year and the two preceding tax years, it, or a statement about the size of de minimis aid received during this period, or a statement of failing such assistance during this period;
2) financial statements for the last 3 financial years, in accordance with the provisions of accounting;
3) information concerning businesses, drawn up in accordance with Annex 2 to the regulation.
§ 6. 1. The operator shall submit an application along with the required documents in a single copy.
3. Where the application is not complete, the proper minister of the economy of writing calls to the operator its complement within the prescribed period, not longer than 7 days.
3A. Where the application referred to in paragraph 1. 3, upon written request by the proper Minister of the economy is still not complete, the proper minister of the economy again calls on the entrepreneur in writing to its final complement within the prescribed period, not longer than 7 days.
4. the proposal, which does not comply with the requirements referred to in § 5 or has not been completed in accordance with paragraph 1. 3 or 3a, is left unexamined.
5. The proper Minister of the economy shall act on the proposal within a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of submission of a complete application.
§ 7. The proper Minister of the economy shall assess the proposed promotional project, taking into account: 1) proeksportowy and collective nature of promotional projects;
2) kind of promotional projects including program participants or co-organisers;
3) intended effects of the implementation of the promotion of the project;
4) range of promotional projects (national, international);
5) promotional project funding sources;
6) for the implementation of the aid would leave the promotion projects;
§ 8. 1. the provision of assistance is a contract concluded between the competent Minister for the economy and an entrepreneur.
2. The proper Minister of the economy can help to carry out promotional activities until the financial resources allocated for this purpose in a given calendar year.
3. running out of measures referred to in paragraph 1. 2 the proper minister of economy informs the operator in writing within 14 days from the date of receipt of the request.
§ 9. 1. The costs eligible for the aid include the cost of renting the Hall with their equipment, sound, support, additional lighting, Conference handouts and printing, translation and other costs arising from the specifics of the ongoing promotional projects.
2. The costs incurred shall be certified for compliance with the original copies of invoices or accounts and evidence of payment.
3. the aid may be granted, if counted together with public aid for the same promotional project does not exceed the permissible aid intensities laid down in the rules applicable to the award of aid other than de minimis aid and will not be greater than 50% of the net costs eligible for aid.
§ 10. The proper Minister of the economy shall transmit to the President of the Office of competition and consumer protection report on de minimis aid granted in accordance with the regulations issued on the basis of article. 35 section 1 of the Act of 30 April 2004, the proceedings in matters relating to public aid (OJ 2007 No. 59, item 404).
§ 11. 1. The requirement to maintain the deadlines for the submission of the application referred to in § 4 paragraph 1, shall not apply to applications submitted in 2007.
2. In 2007. applications shall be submitted no later than November 16.
§ 12. Repealed regulation of the Council of Ministers of 19 October 2004 on the grant de minimis aid for the implementation of certain projects in the field of the promotion and the promotion of exports (Journal of laws No. 236, poz. 2358).
§ 13. This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of the notice.
1) within the meaning of paragraphs 9-11 of the Community guidelines on State aid for rescuing and restructuring of firms (OJ. In C 244/02 from 01.10.1994).
Annex 1. [Request for funding the promotion project]
The annex to the regulation of the Council of Ministers of October 31, 2007. (item 1544) Annex No 1 model – application for FUNDING the PROMOTION PROJECTS annex 2. [Information concerning an entrepreneur]
Appendix 2 model – INFORMATION ABOUT TRADER  § 2 paragraph 1. 1 repealed by section 1 of the regulation of the Council of Ministers of 4 April 2014, the amending Regulation on de minimis aid for the implementation of certain projects in the field of the promotion and the promotion of exports or sales in the single European market (OJ item 526). The amendment entered into force April 25, 2014.
On the basis of § 2 paragraph 1. 1 regulation of the Council of Ministers of 4 April 2014, the amending Regulation on de minimis aid for the implementation of certain projects in the field of the promotion and the promotion of exports or sales in the single European market (OJ item 526), the granting of financial aid for promotional projects can take place until 30 June 2014.
 on the basis of § 2 paragraph 1. 2 regulation of the Council of Ministers of 4 April 2014, the amending Regulation on de minimis aid for the implementation of certain projects in the field of the promotion and the promotion of exports or sales in the single European market (OJ item 526), the request for funding of the costs of the implementation of promotional projects, may be lodged in accordance with § 4 paragraph 1 no later than May 30, 2014.