On the basis of article. 210 section 6 of the labour code are managed as follows: § 1. 1. the types of work requiring special psychophysical performance.
2. the list of works referred to in paragraph 1. 1, set out in the annex to the regulation.
§ 2. The regulation shall enter into force on 2 June 1996.
Minister of labour and social policy: a. Bączkowski annex 1. [LIST OF TYPES OF WORK REQUIRING SPECIAL PSYCHOPHYSICAL EFFICIENCY]
The annex to the Decree of the Minister of labour and social policy of 28 May 1996 (item 287) the list of TYPES of WORK REQUIRING SPECIAL PSYCHOPHYSICAL EFFICIENCY 1. Works by use of overhead cranes operated from the cab and remote controlled.
2. Work on elevators and hydraulic platforms.
3. Work on układnic.
4. Work on tower cranes and mobile.
5. mobile operators Work heavy construction machinery and road machinery.
6. Work on mechanical devices associated with the operations wyburzeniowymi.
7. The work of the operators control desktops of technological equipment of multifunctional and multi-tasking.
8. Work on walcowniczych devices on the bands made patterns used to walcowniczych using hand tools.
9. The work of the teams of drivers and operators heavy-duty non-traction machines track and drivers of motor-trolleys.
10. The work of the signalman, Setup and manual on the rail and the railway sidings and works Manager traffic on the railways.
11. The work of the bus drivers, vehicles carrying dangerous goods and vehicles the actual total laden weight of more than 16 tonnes and a length of over 12 metres, trolley buses and trams motorniczych.
12. Work on installation and repair for traction.
13. Work on overhead lines low, medium and high voltages.
14. Work on the use of pressure equipment subject to full supervision.
15. Work on chemical installations for the production of toxic gases or explosive mixtures with air forming.
16. Work on flammable materials, the means of toxic and infectious biological materials.
17. in the manufacture of Work, relying, issuing and use of explosives and auto-flammable.
18. Research, experimentation and technology directly related to the operation and support of the movement of nuclear reactors, accelerators, neutron generators, chambers for the production of radioactive sources.
19. Work with open source in the workshops of class I and II.
20. Work related to the use of ionizing radiation for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes in health care establishments, with the exception of cases concerning the rescue of human life.
21. Experimental with new types of arms and ammunition.
22. The work of the repair and the maintenance of ammunition and its packaging.
23. The work related to the purification of the land with the explosive and dangerous.
24. The work of the driver of the machines, szybowego sygnalisty mobile operator, lifting machines, the operator of pozaprzodkowych vehicles armoured face conveyors and auxiliary machinery self-propelled, driver of locomotives under the ground, lifting devices, auditor-in underground mining companies.
25. The work of the driver drill and the basic machine operator-opencast mining companies.
26. The work of the engineer and the driver, the operator of drilling mud and aggregates cementacyjnych trays and intensify oil and gas-mining companies in the mineral drilling method and in establishments carrying out geological work.
27. The work of the pilot.
28. Work on the use of navigation signs on the water.
29. technical work to handle launching ships.
30. Work at the height of the masts and antenna towers.
31. the approved works and bridges.
32. The work of the airplane pilot, śmigłowcowego and gliding, balloon and parachute jumper.
33. The work of the air Navigator and deck mechanics in aviation.
34. The work of air traffic controllers.
35. The work of stuntman.
36. The work of the wild animal trainers and circus acrobats.