On the basis of article. 256 of the Act of 30 August 2002-the law on proceedings before administrative courts (Journal of laws No. 153, item 1270) are managed as follows: § 1. Shall be determined by the following formulae of the official application form for the grant of legal aid in the proceedings before the administrative courts: 1) application form marked "PPF", for an application for legal aid to an individual referred to in annex 1 to the regulation;
2) application form marked "Authorization", the application for the granting of legal aid a legal person or any other organizational unit without legal personality, as set out in annex 2 to the regulation.
§ 2. 1. the official forms available free of charge in the buildings of all the provincial administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court in the building.
2. The Supreme Administrative Court also offers free designs of official forms on your website.
3. If the application for legal aid has not been lodged by a natural person on an official form, to be sent the form to fill it.
§ 3. 1. Designs the official provincial governors forms the administrative courts shall provide the management authority of municipalities established under their properties.
2. the governing bodies of municipalities can for a fee to distribute the official forms, drawn up in accordance with the submitted designs, subject to paragraph 2. 3.3. In the case of the official price of one form available for printing may not exceed 0.50 $.
§ 4. Source documents, that in cases of doubt can confirm the information presented by the applicant for his estate, income and family status may be in particular: 1) copies of the tax returns for the last two calendar years;
2) extracts and lists of your bank accounts, including accounts and foreign exchange deposits from the period of the last three months;
3) extracts of official records;
4) a copy of the current balances;
5) certification of the salaries, fees and other charges and received benefits from the period of the past two years;
6) certificate of family situation of the applicant issued by the appropriate health or social care organizational unit.
§ 5. The regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2004.
President of the Council of Ministers: l. Miller annex 1. [MODEL OFFICIAL APPLICATION FORM FOR THE GRANT OF LEGAL AID TO A NATURAL PERSON]
Annexes to the regulation of the Council of Ministers of 16 December 2003 (2245) Annex 1 MODEL of the OFFICIAL application form for the GRANT of LEGAL AID to a NATURAL PERSON annex 2. [A MODEL APPLICATION FORM FOR THE GRANT OF LEGAL AID A LEGAL PERSON OR ANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT WITHOUT LEGAL PERSONALITY]
Appendix 2 MODEL application form for the GRANT of LEGAL AID a LEGAL PERSON or ANY OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT without LEGAL PERSONALITY