On the basis of article. 13 paragraph 1. 3 of the Act of 24 August 1991 on fire protection (Journal of laws of 2002, no. 147, item 1229, as amended. 2)) are managed as follows: Chapter 1 General provisions § 1. The regulation sets out the requirements for: 1) fire fighting water supply;
2) fire roads.
§ 2. 1. Whenever it is mentioned in the regulation: 1) buildings is to be understood by the buildings referred to in § 3 paragraph 4 – 6, 2) hazard category of people-must be understood by the categories referred to in § 209 paragraph 2. 2, 3) fire zones – should be understood by the terms contained in § 226 paragraph 1. 1 and 2, 4) storeys-must be understood by the terms contained in § 3, paragraphs 16 and 17, 5) groups of – should be understood by the terms contained in § 8-regulation of the Minister of infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on technical conditions, which should correspond to the buildings and their location (Journal of laws No. 75, item 690, as amended. 3)).
2. Whenever it is mentioned a great regulation construction, should be understood by this work, referred to in article 2. 3 paragraph 1 of the Act of 7 July 1994-construction law (Journal of laws of 2006, no. 156, item 1118, as amended. 4)).
3. Whenever in regulation terms are used: 1) unit settlement – should be understood by this term included in the article. 2, points 1, 2) built-in kolonijnej (Cologne) – should be understood by this term included in the article. 2 paragraph 2 of the Act of 29 August 2003 on the official town names and physiographical objects (OJ No 166, item 1612 and 2005 No. 17, item 141).
Chapter 2 types of objects that require fire to ensure water supply to an external fire § 3. 1. provision of fire fighting water supply to an external fire is required for: 1) settlements with a population of more than 100 people, not body kolonijnej, as well as their limits: public buildings and residence of the collective and construction production and storage;
2) public buildings and residence of the collective and construction production and storage facilities, located outside the borders of the settlements mentioned in paragraph 1, the gross volume of more than 2 500 m3 or with an area of more than 500 m2, with the exception of petrol stations with tanks with a total capacity of up to 200 m3 and the liquefied petroleum gas;
3) for construction of non-buildings, intended for public interest or to the residence, where there is a fire zone with an area of more than 1 000 m2 or intended to reside more than 50 people;
4) construction of farming at the surface of the fire area exceeding 1 000 m².
2. For the remaining construction water for fire-fighting to an external fire is provided in the amount of water anticipated for settlements, not less than 10 dm3/s, subject to paragraph 2. 3.3. In the case of settlement units, the number of inhabitants to 2 000 the required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting for the remaining works should be at least 5 dm3/s.
Chapter 3 ways to specify the required amount of water to the fire-fighting section 4. 1. the amount of water Required for fire protection for settlements is specified in table 1 of the annex to the regulation.
2. The required amount of water for fire fighting can be specified separately for the district and estate settlement unit, provided separate them from other districts and settlements stripes niezabudowanego land at least 100 m, on which it is allowed to stand a deciduous or mixed consisting of at least 50% of the deciduous trees.
3. Water for fire-fighting for the objects referred to in § 3, it should be available in particular with devices that supply water to the population, in accordance with the rules of water supply and waste water disposal, referred to in article 2. 19 paragraph. 1 of the law of 7 June 2001 on collective water supply and multiple discharges (OJ 2006, # 123, poz. 858, with 2007 # 147, POS. 1033 and 2009 # 18, item 97).
4. Water for fire-fighting in the required amount specified in the manner referred to in paragraph 1. 1 and 2, should provide a network system brings water to the settlement.
5. where settlement unit water resources intended for the population supplied belonged not provide quantities required for fire-fighting, executes at a distance no greater than 250 m from the extreme building settlement unit or a protected work, at least one of the following supplemental water sources: 1) a well with a capacity of not less than 10 dm3/s;
2) point enjoy the water by natural or artificial water reservoir with a capacity of providing an adequate water supply or water courses a constant flow of water of not less than 20 dm3/s with the lowest state of water;
3 fire-fighting water tank) which meets the requirements of the Polish standard.
6. Supplemental water source, referred to in paragraph 1. 5 (1) and (2), should enable the download of water with a depth of not more than 4 m, between the water level and the position of the water draw, and be equipped with: 1) suction sump or other device for water abstraction, protected against zamuleniem and freezing;
2) position of the water draw along with access.
7. Supplemental water source, referred to in paragraph 1. 5, should be protected against accidental falling into people or animals.
§ 5. 1. The required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting for public buildings and residence of the collective, and other works of such purpose, to an external fire, is: 1) for a gross volume to 5 000 to 1 000 at the inner surface of the m3i m2-10 dm3/s with at least one fire hydrant with a diameter of 80 mm or 100 m3 fire water overhead water reservoir;
2) for buildings other than those listed in paragraphs 1 to 20 dm3/s together with at least two fire hydrants with a diameter of 80 mm or 200 m3 fire water tank water item;
3) for properties listed in § 3. 1 paragraphs 3-10 dm3/s with at least one fire hydrant with a diameter of 80 mm or 100 m3 fire water water tank item.
2. in the absence of the required amount of water referred to in paragraph 1. 1, the supplementing of the sources referred to in § 4 paragraph 2. 5, and in case of fire-fighting water reservoir's capacity should be 10 m3 of water per item 1 dm3/s missing performance aqueduct, but not less than 50 m3.
3. In the case of a public building or residence of the collective or other construction of purpose in one fire zone also includes storage rooms, the required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting for such building or work shall be determined in accordance with the principles set out in paragraph 1. 1 and 2, taking into account the required amount of water for storage fixed in accordance with the principles set out in § 6 para. 3, with the proviso that for these arrangements instead of the surface of the fire area shall be the total surface area of storage, taking for the entire building or the work higher requirements.
§ 6. 1. Water for construction production and storage, in quantities required for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting equipment should be provided for supplying it for the purposes of bytowo-economic and technological or other water resources used for this purpose.
2. where, in the construction production and storage devices and water resources, referred to in paragraph 1. 1, do not provide the required quantity for the purposes of fire fighting to an external fire, used for water supply to settlements or supplemental water sources referred to in § 4 paragraph 2. 5.3. The required amount of water for fire protection for buildings and storage facilities, except those listed in paragraph 1. 4-8, to an external fire, shall be determined, taking into account this fire zone, for which it is the largest, in accordance with table 2 of the annex to Regulation No.
4. The required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting for the gas station, and LPG station and gas station is 10 dm3/s.
5. The required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting for tanks with flammable gases and liquids with a flash point to 373.15 K (100 ° c) non-oil products and for tanks with oil products with a flash point of 328.15 K (55 ° c) to 373.15 K (100 ° c), with the exception of heated above the flash point for an external fire, specifies the table 3 of the annex to the regulation.
6. The required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting for tanks with oil products, with the exception of the petrol stations and LPG stations and referred to in paragraph 1. 5, shall be determined in accordance with the provisions of the regulation of the Minister of economy of 21 November 2005 on the technical specifications, which should correspond to the database and service stations, transmission pipelines far-reaching for transportation of oil and oil products and their location (Journal of laws No. 243, poz. 2063, and the 2007 # 240, poz., 1753).
7. The required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting for technological equipment and warehouses and warehouses with flammable gases and liquids with a flash point to 373.15 K (100 ° c), situated outside the buildings, specifies table 4 of the annex to the regulation.
8. The required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire-fighting for silos, Chambers and trays with solid powders combustible materials and for tanks with flammable liquids with a flash point above 373.15 K (100 ° c) is 10 dm3/s.
9. The required amount of water for fire-fighting to an external fire fighting for buildings of farming should be ensured in the following quantities: 1) for objects with a surface of the fire zone to 2 000 m2 – at least 10 dm3/s;
2) for objects with a surface area of fire zone in excess of 2 000 m2 – at least 15 dm3/s.
10. where the performance of the water pipe which is source of water for fire-fighting does not provide the quantity referred to in paragraph 1. 3-5 and 7-9, you must provide supplemental water supply in reservoirs, technological or natural, for the abstraction of water for fire-fighting pumps: 1) for the production and storage of construction works referred to in paragraph 1. 3, in the amount equal to the product of the missing performance water mains for the duration of the fire for fire zone in question, determined in the Polish Standard concerning the calculation of fire load density and the determination of the relative duration of the fire, but not more than 4 hours;
2) for construction works referred to in paragraph 1. 4, 5 and 7-9, equivalent to 10 m3 of water per item 1 dm3/s missing performance aqueduct.
11. in the absence of the required amount of water referred to in paragraph 1. 3-5 and 7-9, the supplementing of the well or watercourse, referred to in § 4 paragraph 2. 5 (1) and (2).
§ 7. 1. the amount of water Required for fire protection for fire zones equipped with fixed firefighting and safety for both common and separate the use of water or water for stock power these devices and an external fire fighting, construction, referred to in § 5. 1 and 3 and § 6 para. 3, 5 and 7, is equal to: 1) using devices water spray systems security-total amount of water to power these devices and to an external fire-fighting;
2) using a sprinkler extinguishing systems, water spray systems and fine water spray and a network of permanent plots the sum of power water-extinguishing these devices and reduced by 50% the amount of water to an external fire, except that the required amount of water should not be less than the amount of water to an external fire-fighting;
3) using foam extinguishing systems-total amount of water to power these devices and reduction of 75% of the quantity of water to an external fire, except that the required amount of water should not be less than the amount of water to an external fire.
2. the water supply, which is used not only for the purpose, should have the capacity to provide a total required amount of water for the purposes of: 1) fire protection;
2)-economic, limited to bytowo 15%;
3) industrial, limited to the necessary support equipment.
§ 8. 1. in the absence of a water source, providing the required amount of water for fire-fighting, jurisdiction commanding district (municipal) State fire service at the request of the owner of the building, the work or land may allow for a definite alternative water source for fire-fighting, in particular natural or artificial water reservoir, well or watercourse, with the position of the water draw along with access.
2. Alternative water source, referred to in paragraph 1. 1, should ensure the possibility of extinguishing operations with the use of forces and resources available in the area of operation of the nearest unit of fire protection.
3. In particularly justified cases, where fire requirements water supply is impossible due to the local conditions or is justified by the adoption of other solutions, at the request of the owner of the building, the work or the terrain, it is permissible to use spare solutions that provide niepogorszenie fire protection conditions agreed with the competent local commander of the regional State fire.
4. The requirements for the design and construction of water networks, fire-fighting water tanks along with the positions of water draw and commuting to determine the correct Polish.
Chapter 4 fire-fighting Requirements for water supply networks section 9. 1. water supply Network which is the source of water for fire-fighting, hereinafter referred to as "network plumbing to fire", should be supplied from pumping station tank, fire Tower, wells, or other devices, to ensure the required performance and pressure in the external hydrants, even those adversely located, for at least 2 hours.
2. the system should provide the fire performance of not less than 5 dm3/s and the pressure in the hydrancie not less than 0.1 MPa (megapaskala), for at least 2 hours.
3. the network of fire water supply should be carried out as a perimeter network. Allowed the construction of fire water mains rozgałęzieniowej outside urban areas and where the total amount of water required does not exceed 20 dm3/s.
4. construction of branches to the perimeter network to supply fire hydrants.
5. Where the total required amount of water exceeds 30 dm3/s, the perimeter network feeds at two points located in the largest possible distance from each other, not less than 1/4 of the circuit network.
6. a water supply Network, for which the total required amount of water exceeds 20 dm3/s, design and build, to allow simultaneous download of water from two adjacent fire hydrants.
7. Expressed in millimetres nominal diameter (DN) water pipes made of steel pipes, which is expected to install external hydrants, should be at least: 1) DN 100-in the perimeter network;
2) DN 125 – on the network rozgałęzieniowej;
3) at perimeter network-according to calculations of hydraulic;
4) DN 80 – by extension or upgrading of an existing water pipe with a capacity of 5 dm3/s unit of settlement with a population of not more than 2 000.
8. in the case of the execution of water supply pipe of materials other than steel they should have internal diameter equivalent to the relevant steel pipes.
§ 10. 1. On fire water mains shall be fire hydrants external aerial for nominal diameter DN 80.
2. installing underground hydrants of nominal diameter DN 80 in cases when installing above-ground hydrants is particularly difficult or inappropriate, for example, because of the traffic.
3. In the construction production and storage, where the amount of water required for fire-fighting to an external fire exceeds 30 dm3/s, in the refinery and petrochemical plants, and on the main water supply line fire hydrants shall be installed aboveground of nominal diameter DN 100.
4. external Hydrants installed on the water supply should be equipped with a fire cut off to disconnect them from the network. The cut-off must be in the open position during normal operation of the network.
5. external Hydrants shall comply with the requirements of Polish standards on these devices, which are the counterparts of European standards (EN).
6. external Hydrants shall be located along the roads and streets and their intersections, while maintaining the distance: 1) between hydrantami-to 150 m;
2) from the outer edge of the road or street – 15 m;
3) nearest fire hydrant from the protected work-to 75 m;
4) other than those referred to in paragraph 3 of the fire hydrants required for the protection of a work-up to 150 m;
5) from the wall protected the building – at least 5 m.
7. Outside urban areas, the distance between the hydrantami should be adapted to the density of the existing and planned.
8. Nominal external fire hydrant, nominal pressure 0.2 MPa, measured at the hydrantowym valve when water abstraction, depending on the nominal diameter (DN), be not less than: 1) for land-hydrant DN 80-10 dm3/s;
2) for land-hydrant DN 100 – 15 dm3/s;
3) for underground fire hydrant DN 80 – 10 dm3/s;
4) for fire hydrant DN 80 land-on the network referred to in § 9, paragraph 1. 2-5 dm3/s.
9. in order to ensure the possibility of intense draw water for fire-fighting water-supply network with a nominal diameter of not less than DN 250 should be installed overground hydrants, complying with the following requirements: 1) nominal diameter fire hydrant should be DN 100 or DN 150;
2) nominal pressure nominal 0.2 MPa, measured at the hydrantowym valve when water abstraction may not be less than 20 dm3/s;
3) fire hydrants should be located in areas of the main roads in the settlement unit;
4) place the position of the hydrant should label signs with Polish Standards together with a character extra quantities hydrant;
5) by hydrancie should be made for the position of the water draw size to ensure free access to the fire hydrant;
6) as water draw-you should put a ban on parking.
10. Determine the need to install fire hydrants, referred to in paragraph 1. 9, State fire authorities competent under the assessment projects study conditions and directions of zoning municipalities and local spatial plans projects, as specified in the provisions of the planning and land use planning.
11. Maximum hydrostatic pressure in the fire mains may not exceed 1.6 MPa.
12. the position of the hydrant external label signs with Polish standards.
13. external Hydrants should be reviewed at least once a year and maintenance by the owner of the water supply network.
Chapter 5 fire-fighting pump station § 11. 1. the primary source of energy for pumps in fire pits should be power transmission network or an internal combustion engine with fuel sufficient for 4 hours of operation at full load.
2. when the demand for water for fire-fighting more than 20 dm3/s: 1) the pump must be powered with two separate power sources, the primary and fallback, as a source of backup power generator may be propelled by an engine referred to in paragraph 1. 1;
2) in the case of pumps in the system of continuous administration of water pumping stations must provide at least two pumps, including one reserve with parameters does not lower the parameters of the largest of installed pumps.
3. The pump should deliver the required pressure with the largest consumption of water in the hydrants located at most or most adversely.
4. Pump should be equipped with measuring system consisting of a pressure gauge, flow meter and control valve, allowing for the periodic control of operating parameters.
5. Drive pumps in fire pumping stations should comply with the requirements of the Polish Standard for sprinkler devices.
6. The pump supplies the grid circuit independent from all other circuits in meeting the requirements for the installation of the security referred to in the standard concerning electrical installations in construction.
Chapter 6 fire Road § 12. 1. The way the fire integrity of pavement, allowing access of vehicles units of fire protection to the work at any time of the year, should lead to: 1) of the building containing the fire zone qualified to the category of human risk and or ZL II;
2) building belonging to the Group: średniowysoki, high elevation, which includes the fire zone or qualified to the category of human risk ZL III, ZL ZL IV or V;
3) building containing the fire zone of production or storage facilities, and fire area outside the building, including the equipment, components or planning, if the density of fire load fire zones listed exceeds 500 MJ/m2 and there is at least one of the conditions: a) fire area exceeds 1 000 m2, b) explosive room;
4) building containing the fire zone of production or warehouse fire load density below 500 MJ/m2 with an area exceeding 20 000 m2;
5) building low: a) containing the fire zone qualified to the category of human risk ZL III with an area exceeding 1 000 m2, covering floor nadziemną other than the first one, or b) containing the fire zone qualified to the category of human risk ZL V and with more than 50 beds;
6) a work other than the building, intended to be of general interest or of residence, which provides for simultaneous residence in the fire zone, more than 50 people;
7) position draw water for fire-fighting.
2. the way of the fire should be along the longer side of the building, referred to in paragraph 1. 1 paragraphs 1 to 4, along its entire length, and where the short side of the building has more than 60 m – with its two sides, closer to the edge of the fire road must be away from the walls of the building at 5 – 15 m for objects belonging to the category of people and about 5-25 m for the remaining objects. Between that road and the wall of the building may not be permanent land-use elements or shrubs and trees with a height exceeding 3 m, preventing access to the façade of the building with elevators and ladders.
3. in cases of justified by local conditions, in particular, the way of fire to buildings, referred to in paragraph 1. 1 paragraphs 1 to 4 may be routed in such a way as to be guaranteed access to: 1) 30% of the external circuit of the building, with its span (the largest) to 60 m 2) 50% of the circumference of the outer building, with its span of more than 60 m, 3) 100% of the length of the front facade of the building, pierzejowej building – subject to other requirements referred to in paragraph 1. 2.4. The exit of the works referred to in paragraph 1. 1 paragraphs 1 to 6, should be connected to the fire road, reaching the minimum width 1.5 m and a length of not more than 50 m, in such a way as to reach directly or evacuation routes to each fire zone in these facilities.
5. each crane for rescue teams in the building should have a link to the fire handle, referred to in paragraph 1. 4, said the length of the handle should also cover the way of escape in the building.
6. The requirements referred to in paragraph 1. 2 and 3, shall not apply when the following conditions are met: 1) in the building of more than 3 floors above ground, on each floor above the third elevated, up to a height of 25 m each staircase for evacuation has a window for rescue teams, allowing access from outside through the hole at the lower edge of the set not higher than 90 cm above the floor level and the height and width of at least 110 cm and 60 cm , or has secured to reach such a horizontal window by the escape of length not exceeding 50 m;
2) way fire is brought into the building so that its the nearest edge is 5-10 m from a vertical plane on the ground level each, referred to in paragraph 1, and between that road and the listed Windows there are constant elements of landscaping or tree with a height of more than 3 m, that prevent you from getting to these Windows using winches and ladders;
3) window, referred to in paragraph 1 is marked on the inside with the safety "do not pledge", and from the outside – with the safety relevant to the way in which you can get to the inside of the building, in accordance with the Polish standard concerning the safety signs.
7. the requirements referred to in paragraph 1. 2 and 3 does not apply to building with no more than 3 floors above the ground and not more than 12 m, if provided link to fire get out of this building, paved access minimum width 1.5 m and a length of not more than 30 m, in such a way as to reach directly or evacuation routes for each zone.
8. Handle to the buildings, referred to in paragraph 1. 4 and 7, may be carried out by the building, unless they are within the fire zone to which you want to access from the road.
9. The way of fire should ensure passage without reversing or should be completed a manoeuvring area of 20 m x 20 m, or can be made for other solutions to enable the return of the vehicle, subject to the provisions of paragraph 2. 10.10. It is permissible to execute fire road section with a length of not more than 15 m, from which the trip is only possible by reversing the vehicle.
11. The smallest external RADIUS arc and fire roads may not be less than 11 m.
12. fire Roads and manoeuvring in places other than those mentioned in paragraph 1. 2 and 3 may be situated less than 5 m from the protected building, provided that the external wall of the building in this episode and in a distance of 5 m from the class of fire resistance required for the wall separating the fire of this building.
§ 13. 1. The minimum width of the fire road should be at least 4 m and its longitudinal slope must not exceed 5% of:
1), referred to in § 12 para. 2 and 3, and on the length of 10 m from these places to ensure the access and departure;
2) for a distance of 15 m from seats bring her to the building referred to in § 12 para. 6 paragraph 2.
2. Within the city and in the plot, on which is located the work referred to in § 12 para. 1 paragraphs 3 and 4, the path of the fire should allow the passage of vehicles with axle load on the surface of the road at least 100 kN (kiloniutonów), and its minimum width in places other than those mentioned in paragraph 1. 1 may not be less than 3.5 m.
3. In areas other than those mentioned in paragraph 1. 2 way fire should allow the passage of vehicles with axle load on the surface of the road at least 50 kN and its minimum width in places other than those mentioned in paragraph 1. 1 may not be less than 3 m.
4. In particularly justified cases, where meeting the requirements for bringing the fire roads to the work is impossible due to the local conditions or is justified by the adoption of other solutions, at the request of the owner of the building, the work or the terrain, it is permissible to use spare solutions that ensure niepogorszenie conditions of fire protection object, to be agreed with the competent local commander of the regional State fire.
§ 14. 1. Travel on courtyards and other land enclosed should correspond to the following conditions: 1) height not less than 4.2 m, and single-family-3.2 m;
2) passage width not less than 3.6 m, the width of the road at least 3 m;
3) distance between passes for one yard not more than 150 m.
2. level crossings, where the carriageways are separated from the pavements, columns or walls, carriageway width shall not be less than 3.6 m.
3. in the case when the drive is used as a permanent pedestrian crossing, you must provide Additionally the sidewalk at least 1 m.
§ 15. Viaducts, flyovers, transitions, and other similar devices or permanent elements, over fire roads, should have clearance for the height and width of not less than 4.5 m.
§ 16. 1. The focal point on the surface of more than 5 hectares, on which there are objects listed in § 12 para. 1, and on marketplaces and exhibition of such a surface must be at least two entries, distant from each other by at least 75 m.
2. Gateways must satisfy the conditions referred to in § 14 paragraph. 1 paragraph 2 and paragraph 3. 2. Chapter 7 final provisions § 17. Provision of § 12 para. 2 concerning the dismissal of the proximal edge of the road and fire from the walls of the properties belonging to the category of human risk does not apply to fire roads existing on the date of entry into force of the regulation, if they were made in accordance with the provisions in force at the time of their construction.
§ 18. Loses power regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and administration of 16 June 2003 on the fire-fighting water supply and fire roads (Journal of laws No. 121, item 1139).
§ 19. This Regulation shall enter into force after 14 days from the date of the notice.
The Minister of Internal Affairs and administration: g. Schetyna 1) the Minister of Internal Affairs and administration directs Government Administration Department-internal affairs, pursuant to § 1 paragraph 1. 2 paragraph 3 of the regulation President of the Council of Ministers of 16 November 2007 on the detailed scope of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration (OJ No 216, item 1604).
2) Changes the consolidated text of the said Act were announced in the journal of laws of 2003 No. 52, item. 452, 2004, no. 96, item. 959, 2005, no. 100, item. 835 and 836, 2006 # 191, item. 1410, 2007 No. 89, item. 590, 2008 # 163. 1015 and 2009 # 11. 59.3) of the said Regulation Changes were announced in the journal of laws of 2003 No. 33, item. 270, 2004 No. 109, item. 1156, 2008 No. 201, item. 1238 and 2009 No 56, item. 461.4) amendments to the consolidated text of the said Act were announced in the journal of laws of 2006, # 170, item. 1217, 2007, no. 88, item. 587, no. 99, item. 665, no. 127, item. 880, # 191, item. 1373 and # 247. 1844, 2008 # 145, item. 914, # 199, item. 1227, # 206. 1287, # 210, poz. 1321 and # 227. 1505 and 2009 # 18, item. 97 and # 31, item. 206. the annex 1.
The annex to regulation the Minister of Internal Affairs and administration of 24 July 2009 (item 1030) table 1 the required amount of water for fire protection for settlements Lp.
The population of the settlement unit Performance aqueduct [dm3/s] equivalent to store water in the tank [m3] 1 to 2 000 5 50 2 2 001 to 5 000 10 100 3 5 001 to 10 000 15 150 4 10 001 – 100 000 60 600 + 100 000 40 400 6 – 25 000 20 200 5 25 001 table 2 quantity of water Required for fire protection for buildings and storage facilities for an external fire Lp.
Fire load density [MJ/m2] fire zone Area [m2] above 500 1 000 2 000 3 000 4 000 5 000 to 500 1 000 2 000 3 000 4 000 5 000 above to the performance of the aqueduct [dm3/s] * 1 200 10 10 10 10 15 15 20 2 200 500 10 10 10 20 20 30 30 3 500 1 000 10 10 20 20 30 30 40 4 1 000 2 000 10 20 20 30 30 40
40 5 2 000 4 000 20 20 30 30 40 40 50 6 4 000 20 30 30 40 40 50 60 * For garages not more than 20 litres/s.
Table 3 quantity of water Required for fire protection for tanks with flammable gases and liquids with a flash point to 373.15 K (100 ° c) non-oil products and for tanks with oil products with a flash point of 328.15 K (55 ° c) to 373.15 K (100 ° c), with the exception of heated above flash point, to an external fire Lp.
Tanks (excluding groundwater and portable) with flammable liquids with flammable gases overall capacity [m3] performance aqueduct [dm3/s] total capacity [m3] performance aqueduct [dm3/s] above to the above to 1 200 1 000 10 10 000 10 2 1 000 5 000 15 10 000 100 000 15 3 5 000 30 000 20 100 000 20 4 30 000 100 000 25 5 100 000 200 000 30 6 200 000 40 table 4 Required quantity of water for the purposes of fire fighting for the technological equipment and warehouses and warehouses with flammable gases and liquids with a flash point to 373.15 K (100 ° c), situated outside the buildings, to an external fire Lp.
Technological equipment and stores and warehouses with flammable gases and liquids with a flash point to 373.15 K (100 ° c) occupied area [m2] performance aqueduct [dm3/s] above to 1 500 10 2 500 1 000 20 3 1 000 2 000 30 4 2 000 40