On the basis of article. 204 § 1 and 3 of the Act of 26 June 1974-labour code (Journal of laws 1998, No 21, item 94., as amended. 2)) are managed as follows: § 1. Sets a list of the work of the wzbronionych juvenile, which is specified in annex 1 to the regulation.
§ 2. Be permitted to hire young persons aged over 16 years by certain types of work wzbronionych adolescents that are specified in annex 2 to the regulation, if it is necessary to undergo vocational preparation.
§ 3. The employment of juveniles at the work referred to in paragraph 2, may not be permanent, but is confined to familiarisation with the basic activities of the juvenile, needed to undergo vocational preparation.
§ 4. 1. Employer labor work referred to in paragraph 2, shall take the measures necessary to ensure that the special health protection at work, taking in particular into account the risks arising from their lack of experience, lack of awareness of existing or potential risks and the incomplete physical and mental maturity, including: 1) provides the work and activities by young people in the workplace and in terms of not posing threats to their safety and health;
2) provide supervision of teachers, trainers of the practical training or other persons empowered to carry out practical training on the performance of work by young persons;
3) shall inform the juvenile of possible risks and of all measures taken concerning their health;
4) organizes the work of juvenile for their rest in the premises of the isolated factors harmful to health or onerous.
2. The admission of young persons to work referred to in paragraph 2, may be made on the basis of an assessment of the risks associated with their work, made before the start of work by the juvenile or in the event of a substantial change in working conditions. During the risk assessment, account shall be taken in particular of: 1) evaluation of the equipment and the Organization of workplaces and work stations, juvenile;
2) organisation of work processes and linking them;
3) the nature, degree and period of exposure to physical, biological and chemical agents;
4) the form, extent and manner of use of equipment, including jobs with machines, tools and equipment;
5) the scope and level of training and instructions provided to adolescents.
§ 5. 1. In order to enable the provide a specific protection of the health of adolescents the employer, based on the lists of the works referred to in § 1 and 2, shall draw up the lists of the work carried out in the workplace: 1) wzbronionych adolescents;
2) wzbronionych adolescents, which allows the employment of juveniles in order to serve apprenticeships.
2. the list of work wzbronionych adolescents and jobs that are performed these works, shall be prominently displayed in each cell of the organization that employed young people.
3. In determining the lists referred to in paragraph 1. 1, attending the doctor with preventive health care of young people.
§ 6. Loses power regulation of the Council of Ministers of 1 December 1990 on the list of work wzbronionych juvenile (Journal of laws No. 85, item 500, of 1992 No. 1, item 1, of 1998, no. 105, item 658 and of 2002, no. 127, item 1091).
§ 7.  Regulation shall enter into force after the expiration of 3 months from the date of the notice.
1) the provisions of this Regulation implement the provisions of Council Directive 94/33/EC of 22 June 1994 on the protection of young people at work (OJ. EC-L 216 of 20.08.1994).
2) Changes the consolidated text of the said Act were announced in the journal of laws of 1998, no. 106, item. 668 and # 113, item. 717, with 1999 No. 99, item. 1152, 2000 No 19, item. 239, no. 43, item. 489, no. 107, item. 1127 and No. 120, item. 1268, 2001 # 11. 84, no. 28, item. 301, no. 52, item. 538, No 99, item. 1075, no. 111, item. 1194, # 123, poz. 1354, no. 128, item. 1405 and # 154, poz. 1805, 2002 No. 74, item. 676, No 135, item. 1146, # 196, poz. 1660, # 199, item. 1673 and # 200. 1679, from 2003 No 166, item. 1608 and # 213. 2081, and the 2004 No. 96, item. 959, no. 99, item. 1001 and No. 120, item. 1252 annex 1. [LIST OF WORK WZBRONIONYCH JUVENILE]
Annexes to the regulation of the Council of Ministers of 24 August 2004 (2047) Appendix 1 LIST of WORK WZBRONIONYCH ADOLESCENTS  l. Works associated with excessive physical exertion, forced posture and threatening the proper mental development 1. Work with excessive exercise 1) works consisting exclusively on raising, moving and carrying of loads and works requiring the repetition of a large number of homogeneous movement.
2) works with the highest value of the workload, measured energy expenditure net work, exceed: a) for girls-for 6-hour daily working time – 2300 kJ, and with regard to the efforts of short duration 10.5 kJ per minute, b) for boys, with regard to the 6-hour daily working time-3030 kJ, and with regard to the efforts of the short-lived 12.6 kJ per minute.
3) loading and unloading Work, carrying heavy loads transportation, rolling barrels, logs, logs, etc.
4) manual operation lever, steering wheels and cranks, which is necessary to force excess: a) at work part-time (performed for 4 times per hour, if the total duration of the work does not exceed half of the daily working time of young persons): – for girls-70 N,-for boys-100 N, b) with a load of repetitive:-for girls-40 N,-for boys-60 N.
5) Football support elements (pedals, buttons foot etc.) challenging the forces of more than: a) with occasional: for girls-100 N,-for boys-170 N, b) with a load of repetitive:-for girls-70 N,-for boys-130 N.
6) manual heavy and move by one person at a distance over 25 m items exceeding a) at work as:-for girls-14 kg,-for boys-20 kg, b) with a load of repetitive:-for girls-8 kg,-for boys-12 kg.
7) manual moving uphill, in particular after the stairs, whose height exceeds 5 m, and the angle is 30 °, weights in excess of: (a)) at work as:-for girls-10 kg – for boys – 15 kg, b) with a load of repetitive:-for girls – 5 kg,-for boys – 8 kg.
8) transport by the girls of loads on the wheelbarrow and carts 2-wheeled covered manually.
2. Works that require constantly forced and awkward body position 1) the work performed in a crouching position or in a squat.
2) work performed in the supine position, on the side or on my back, including, in particular, with repairs of motor vehicles.
3) work performed on his knees, including, in particular, the manual floor brukarskich the thin and in all floor preparation.
3. The work of the life-threatening proper development of mental 1) Work, which could be at risk of further proper development of psychic juvenile, in particular: (a)) the work associated with the production, sale and consumption of alcoholic products, including support for consumers in catering establishments, (b)) the work associated with the production, sale and advertising of tobacco products, (c)) work related to slaughter and processing the dead animals, d) the operation of establishments and bath , e) rakarzy, (f)) work on artificial unasiennianiu animals, g) work in hospitals (departments) for neuromuscular and mentally ill.
2) work in conditions which constitute an excessive burden, in particular: (a)) that require the collection and processing of a large number of or soon after the following information and make decisions that may cause severe consequences, especially in situations of coercion, including related controls, b) enforced by the rhythm of machines and paid depending on the results achieved.
3 peaceful holiday homes) and tourist, boarding houses and hotels, including hotel workers '.
4) participation in games the dancers in establishments.
II. Work in harmful effects of chemical, physical and biological agents 1. Work exposure to harmful chemical 1) works in the exposure to substances or mixtures meeting the criteria for classification in accordance with the regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) no 1272/2008 of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC, and amending Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (OJ. EU L 353, 31.12.2008, p. 1, as amended. d.) in one or more of the following hazard classes or categories with one or more of the following phrases indicating type of hazard: a) acute toxicity, category 1, 2 or 3 (H300, H310, H330, H301, H311, H331), b) skin corrosion, category 1A, 1B or 1 c (H314) c) a flammable gas, category 1 or 2 (H220, H221), d) flammable aerosols category 1 (H222), e) flammable liquid , category 1 or 2 (H224, H225)
f) explosives, "unstable explosive" or "explosives subclass 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 (H200, H203, H204, H201, H202, H205), g) self-reactive substances and mixtures of types A, B, C or D (H240, H241, H242), h) organic peroxides type A or B (H240, H241), and) specific target organ toxicity after single exposure, category 1 or 2 (H370, H371), j) target organ toxicity after repeated exposure , category 1 or 2 (H372, H373), k) respiratory sensitisation, category 1 sub-category 1A or 1B (H334), l) skin sensitization, category 1 sub-category 1A or 1B (Petrochemical), m) carcinogenicity, category 1A, 1B or 2 (H350, H350i, H351), n) germ cell mutagenicity, category 1A, 1B or 2 (H340, H341)) reproductive toxicity, category 1A or 1B (H360 , H360F, H360FD, H360Fd, H360Df, H360D).
2) works in the exposure to substances, mixtures or technological processes of carcinogenic or mutagenic, laid down in the rules on chemical substances, mixtures thereof, factors or processes of carcinogenic or mutagenic in the working environment, as well as work in substances or mixtures resulting from these processes.
3) works in exposure to lead or its compounds, to the extent that the factors referred to, are absorbed by the human body.
4) works in the exposure to asbestos.
5) works with kadziami, tanks or containers containing chemical agents referred to in paragraphs 1 to 4.
6) works in contact with psychotropic drugs.
2. Work in harmful dusts Works in an environment where exposure to harmful effects: 1) particulate matter with zwłókniającym and irritating, where concentrations exceed 2/3 of the value of the maximum concentrations specified in the provisions on the maximum concentrations and intensities of factors harmful to health in the working environment;
2) dust with uczulającym;
3) dust of carcinogenic or mutagenic, referred to in the provisions on chemical substances, mixtures thereof, factors or processes of carcinogenic or mutagenic in the work environment.
3. Work in harmful physical agents 1) Work within the range of the electromagnetic fields of intensities exceeding the values for the safe area, laid down in the rules on maximum concentrations and intensities of factors harmful to health in the working environment.
2) work in conditions of exposure to ionizing radiation at more than the allowable values of dose limits specified by law.
3) works in terms of exposure to laser radiation.
4) works in terms of exposure to ultraviolet radiation, especially emitted by the technological industrial equipment, including in particular in welding, cutting and metal overlay welding.
5) works in terms of exposure to infrared radiation, in particular at the blast furnaces and heating and sintering, casting, rolling and forging of metals.
6) works in terms of exposure to noise: a) the weekly exposure level 8-hour daily or weekly to the average, as specified in the labour code, working time exceeds 80 dB, b) peak sound level (C) exceeds the value of 130 dB, c) maximum sound level and exceeds 110 dB.
7) work in conditions of exposure to noise infradźwiękowy,: a) equivalent a-weighted sound pressure level (G) the weekly eight-hour daily or weekly to the average, as specified in the labour code, working time exceeds the value of 86 dB, b) unadjusted peak sound pressure level exceeds the value of the 135 dB.
8) works in terms of exposure to ultrasonic noise which: (a)) equivalent sound pressure levels in 1/3 octave bands Central frequency of 10 kHz to 40 kHz referred to eight-hour daily or weekly to the average, as specified in the labour code, working time, (b)) the maximum sound pressure levels in 1/3 octave bands Central frequency of 10 kHz to 40 kHz exceed the values given in the table 1/3 octave bands Central frequency (kHz) Equivalent sound pressure level relative to the 8-hour daily or weekly to the average, as specified in the labour code, working time (dB) Maximum sound pressure level (dB) 1 2 3 10; 12.5; 16 75 100 20 85 110 25 100 125 31.5; 40 105 130 9) work in conditions of exposure to vibration acting on the human body by arms, by which: a) the daily exposure value expressed as an equivalent class for 8 hours of the sum of the weighted vibration acceleration frequency, effective vector designated for the three components of the direction (ahwx, ahwy, ahwz), more than 1 m/s2, b) the exposure value of 30 minutes and for less, expressed as a vector sum of effective frequency-weighted vibration acceleration, designated for the three components of the direction (ahwx, ahwy, ahwz), more than 4 m/s2.
10) work in conditions of exposure to vibration of a general action on the human body, by which: a) the daily exposure value expressed as an equivalent class for 8 hours of effective frequency weighted vibration acceleration a dominant among vibration acceleration designated for the three components, taking into account the relevant factors (awx awy awz, 1.4, 1.4), exceeds 0.19 m/s2, b) the exposure value of 30 minutes and for less expressed in the form of effective frequency weighted vibration acceleration a dominant among vibration acceleration designated for the three components, taking into account the relevant factors (awx awy awz, 1.4, 1.4), exceeds 0.76 m/s2.
11) works in the rooms where the air temperature exceeds 30 ° c, and relative humidity exceeds 65%, as well as in terms of direct impact of open sources, including in particular: support for drying, sintering and roasting of ores, rolled, smelting, racking up and casting of metals or their alloys, repair of blast furnaces, thermal furnaces heat service support, in glass and glass plants – furnaces for smelting and annealing repair, glass furnaces, glass and any work on active glass smelting furnaces piers, works firing dolomite and lime, cooking asphalt and work with hot asphalt, native baking ovens, work on the preparation of caramel in the kociołkach.
12) works in air temperature lower than 14 ° c, and relative humidity higher than 65%, including in particular: the work in cold stores, food storage areas, refrigeration rooms, in constant contact with water, brine or other liquids, the earthworks in the wet soil-drainage and irrigation, as well as work in conditions jeopardizing permanently leaking clothes, causing the violation of heat balance in young workers.
13) Work in an environment with large fluctuations of microclimate parameters, especially when the occurrence of sudden changes in air temperature in the range of 15 ° c, in the absence of the possibility of at least a 15-minute adaptation of the indoor temperature.
14) Work under high pressure, including in particular: a) in high pressures or in other devices b surface ground or hyperbaric) on air transport, c) the work of the divers and scuba divers, d) work in caissons.
15) Work under reduced pressure, including in particular in low pressure or in other devices hipobarycznych surface or ground.
4. Work in exposure to harmful biological agents Work in contact with biological agents qualified for groups of 3 or 4 hazard, in accordance with the regulations on harmful biological agents for the health in the work environment and the protection of the health of workers working exposed to these factors, in particular: 1) works, where the source of infection or contamination may be sick man or infectious material of human origin in the blood, tissues, urine, feces, in particular all work in hospitals (departments).
2) works, where threat biological agents, communicable to man through contact with animals or animal products, in particular: (a)) micro-organisms causing zoonotic diseases (zoonoses), b) allergens of animal origin, including excretions, roztoczem, hair, dandruff, natural silk dust breeding animals, feathers of birds, fishmeal, occurring in the breeding and processing.
3) works, where threat of plant biological agents or microorganisms transmitted by plants:
a) micro-organisms occurring in plants, including bacteria, promieniowcami, mushrooms, which are a threat during the storage, processing and use of different vegetable raw materials, b) dust of vegetable origin, resulting in allergic States, including dust from cereals, feed, tobacco and medicinal herbs.
III. Work of the hazardous accident 1) works, during which young people are at an increased risk of injuries, including, in particular, related to: a) support, presses, mechanical hammers, cutters, slicers, szarpaczy and drives and starters carrying traffic on the machine b) running machines and other devices directly after their repair, c) catch fish, their patroszeniem and filleting and all the work in the production departments of factories processed fish , d) cutting, Boning and grinding meat, e) support for tractors and machinery, direct support for threshers, forage and other agricultural machines, for which there are risks incidental, and mowing Scythe, f) carrying out construction and road machines and cranes, kafarów and turnstiles, g) support for steam boilers, appliances and dishes, in which occurs the pressure above 0.5 bar, gas generators and other devices whose exploitation , and abnormal threatens and other people in the vicinity, h) wood processing using chainsaws electric or mechanical, circular saws, tape, (here), woodworking machinery for direct manual feed material and all work at zrywce, and the transport of wood, and) contact with animals wild or poisonous, Bulls, stallions, boars and Rams and the export of manure and gnojowic.
2) works associated with the production and use of explosives and flammable, and products containing these measures.
3) Work involving the manufacture, use and storage of the compressed air, liquid and dissolved gases.
4) Work life-threatening electric shock, including in particular: work on the energy lines under tension or near these lines, work in the distribution systems of electric current, electric substations, transformers and including interlockings, any work with energy devices under voltage, with the exception of the reduced voltage (safely) and maintenance work with telephone exchange, performed by graduates of vocational schools.
5) works in railway transport, including in particular: in positions related to railway traffic, especially the work of train drivers traction and motor drezyn, duty traffic, conductors, shunting, setters, nastawniczych, zwrotniczych, machine operators track, cleaners and in the construction and maintenance of the catenary.
6) works in the transport and car transport tram, including in particular: a) the work of motor vehicle drivers and their helpers, b) the work of conductors on buses and trolleybuses, c) with manual rolling, spinaniu and detaching of wagons and trailers, d) when removing, imposing and pumping car tyres and ciągnikowych, e) the work of the escorts.
7) works in the inland, including in particular: any work on vessels and in ports associated with the maintenance of ships, work on the pogłębiarkach and the extraction of wrecks.
8) Work in aviation, including in particular: the work of mechanics, aircraft pilots, and work with passengers on the plane.
9) threatening to collapse, including in particular: a) work underground, b) works in the Hollows with depth greater than 0.7 m, whose width is less than twice the depth, c) works in the construction and demolition of buildings.
10) Work at a height of over 3 m threatening falls from a height, including, in particular: (a)) for the construction, repair and cleaning of chimneys, b) related to forced posture, in the confined space, c) affecting the variable microclimate, carried out outside the building.
11) Work in quarries and open-cast mines and the mining and processing of sulphur.
12) works in the wrong light, by which the performance of the lighting parameters do not correspond to the requirements of Polish standards.
Annex 2. [A LIST of CERTAIN TYPES of WORK WZBRONIONYCH ADOLESCENTS, which ALLOWS the HIRING of YOUNG PERSONS aged over 16 years]
Appendix 2 LIST of CERTAIN TYPES of WORK WZBRONIONYCH ADOLESCENTS, which ALLOWS the HIRING of YOUNG PERSONS aged over 16 years l. Works associated with excessive physical exertion, forced posture and threatening the proper mental development 1. Work with excessive exercise 1) Work involving the lifting and moving loads weighing and at a distance not exceeding the values set out in section l of paragraph 1. 1 paragraphs 6 and 7 of annex 1 to the regulation and work requiring the repetition of a large number of homogeneous movement.
2) transport by the boys on the wheelbarrow unicycles on distance up to 50 m of cargo weighing up to 50 kg on the surface of the smooth, paved or piers breakages or damaged products of permanently mounted, if the slope of the surface does not exceed 2%.
3) transport by the boys on 2-wheeled covered hand at a distance of up to 100 m on the surface of the smooth cargo weighing up to 80 kg, if the slope of the surface does not exceed 2% and the surface uneven-loads up to 50 kg, if the slope of the surface does not exceed 1%.
4) transport wheelchair 3-or 4-wheeled covered hand at a distance of up to 150 m with a weight of cargo: girls up to 50 kg and the boys up to 80 kg, if the slope of the surface does not exceed 2%.
5) transport at a distance of up to 200 m in wagonikach, the kolebach moved manually on Rails weighing: girls to 300 kg and the boys to 400 kg, if track cant does not exceed 1%.
Note: 1) the total time of the actions referred to in paragraphs 1 – 5 per day may not exceed 1/3 of the working time of a juvenile.
2) weight of cargo referred to in paragraphs 2 to 5, also includes the weight of the equipment.
2. Works that require constantly forced and uncomfortable position at work work on the repair of motor vehicles, laying floors and laying and repairs of road surface, provided their no longer than 3 hours a day.
3. The work of the life-threatening proper development of mental Work to support consumers in catering establishments, where alcohol is served, with the exception of the administration by the adolescents of alcoholic beverages, performed between 7 and 17.
II. Work in harmful effects of chemical, physical and biological agents 1. Work exposure to harmful chemical 1) works in the printing plant with digestion of plates and other items provided to perform this work for 2 hours a day.
2) works by dyeing the textile and tanning leather using chemical agents, provided that the work will take place in up to 12 hours a week in the laboratory or in separate for the purposes of vocational training and suitably equipped areas.
3) works in contact with factors posing a risk of allergy, subject to expert medical opinion about the lack of health contraindications to come into contact with these factors.
2. Work in harmful dusts Work in contact with the dust that create the risk of allergy, subject to expert medical opinion about the lack of contraindications health to come into contact with the dust.
3. Work in harmful physical agents 1) the work of the boys over the age of 17 years old: a) in welding, cutting and metal from melting, with the exception of non-ferrous metals and welding inside the tanks and under water, provided their no longer than 3 hours per day and 60 hours in the whole period of vocational training, under the supervision of teachers or instructors of practical training qualified welder; the employment of juveniles in welding, cutting and metal from melting can take place only for those positions where there is effectively a working local ventilation and General, b) by manual work of the blacksmith's hammer with up to 5 kg, not more than 3 hours per day and 60 hours in the whole period of vocational training, while maintaining standards of energy expenditure referred to in section l of paragraph 1. 1 point 2 of the annex 1 to the regulation.
2) works in a hot climate to a value of 26 ° c thermal load indicator WBGT, performed for 3 hours a day, provided the energy expenditure standards referred to in section l of paragraph 1. 1 point 2 of the annex 1 to the regulation and to ensure that adolescents in the workplace sufficient appropriate drinks and ten-minute breaks after each fifty minutes of operation, it is the work of:
a) handling of machinery and metallurgical and rolling stock equipment in iron and steel, performed by the boys, if the following conditions are met:-a juvenile is gradually introduced in the implementation of the tasks provided for in the framework of vocational training, starting from the observation of the production processes, through the initial exercise training and auxiliary work stations handling workstations designated curriculum – in the workplace related to the teaching profession is assured full cast staff – with regard to the juvenile cannot be used system work typified and chord, the steel plants and rolling mills,-blast furnaces time juvenile classes must not exceed 2 hours per night-practical training the juvenile cannot be done in the sinter plants, in the bearing and the throat blast furnaces in the foundry and steel mill, lejniczych and sheet metal rolling mills, pipe and wire , b) with the formation of with the glass mass, with the exception of blowing out, performed by the boys over the age of 17 years, c) for the production of ceramic products, d) with direct-to-use baking ovens in mechanized plants, e) by the production of chocolate and caramel masses, performed by adolescents over the age of 17 years.
3) work in the micro-cold, with the exception of work in cold stores and refrigeration rooms, under the following conditions: (a)) young people at appropriate clothing equipment of thermal protection, in accordance with the requirements of Polish standards, b) ensure in the workplace hot drinks, c) to energy expenditure does not exceed the standards referred to in section l of paragraph 1. 1 point 2 of the annex 1 to the regulation and the constraint to 3 hours daily working time of adolescents in rooms with temperatures lower than 10 ° c.
Where there is a need to work without the use of protective gloves is allowed the employment of juveniles in the conditions in which the value of the pointer of the cooling forces air STILL does not exceed 800 kcal * m-2 h-1.
4. Work in exposure to harmful biological agents 1) work in health care, with the exception of hospitals (departments of hospitals), in up to 6 hours per day, with the exception of the following: a) taking out, washing and disinfection of excretions, secretions and other materials potentially infectious, washing contaminated patients, help with meeting physiological needs, b) disinfection works, dezynsekcyjne, deratyzacyjne with the use of toxic chemicals , c) retrieving and moving materials for laboratory tests, such as feces, urine, blood, sputum, d) the performance of toilets and a death in prosektoriach.
2) work on the manual and machine cut leather-in up to 3 hours per day.
3) found when cleaning machines and grinders, performed by the boys over the age of 17 years, provided that the particulate concentrations do not exceed 2/3 of the value of the maximum concentrations specified in the provisions on the maximum concentrations and intensities of factors harmful to health in the working environment.
4) works in contact with factors posing a risk of allergy, subject to expert medical opinion about the lack of health contraindications to come into contact with these factors.
III. Work of the hazardous accident 1) works "and cookbooks, by cutting items on the small meat, cutting the complementary and machining.
2) works by filleting fish.
3) works in the construction, repair and maintenance of the superstructure, in a separate workshop, on the tracks arranged exclusively for training purposes, in the fenced, with the exception of direct rail traffic for the active neighbourhood.
4) works driver motor vehicle, if the program training provides the student a driving licence to drive such a vehicle.
5) the work of seafarers and fishermen.
6) Work with tractors and self-propelled agricultural machinery.
7) works in the Hollows to 1.5 m potted in accordance with the requirements set out in the regulations on health and safety at work during the execution of the works.
8) certain types of underground work in coal mining, deep sea mining ore and salt mines and quarries and open-cast mines provided for in practical training, performed by the boys, provided you comply with the following requirements: a) working time juvenile under the ground shall not exceed 14 days a month, the working time of young people at the age of 17 years may not exceed 4 hours per day and young persons over the age of 17 years, 6 hours per day, (b)) the working time of adolescents in quarries and open-cast mines may not exceed 4 hours per day, c) at the time of the vocational training of young people can be engaged in the fields of training, i.e.. in mine, specially designed for training, or training positions in energomechanicznych and in the motor branch mine underground, approved for the purpose of training the mining plant traffic plan by the relevant district mining authority, d) hiring juvenile training positions in energomechanicznych and in the motor branch mine underground takes place with the full cast of staff with the appropriate professional qualifications , (e)) young underground:-can be carried out after confirmation of compliance with the rules on working conditions, occupational safety and health, including lack of excessive pressure, lack of dust harmful to health, ionizing radiation, excessive noise and ensure good ventilation, a favourable microclimate and lighting, fire safety, gas and water, as well as a convenient and secure the handle to the workplace-may not be sidewalks that require lying or Crouching in wet areas, robbery, fire fields and in dangerous conditions, where caution is needed and experience, cannot rely on lifting, transferring and transporting loads over the standards specified for young offenders, f) recruitment of juveniles into the ground may take place only under the supervision of teachers profession, approved by the competent regional mining authority, or instructors of practical training, approved by the head of the mining plant , of which one instructor can not be more than 5.
9) Work by adolescents over the age of 17 years old: a) related to Assembly, dismantling and maintenance of power lines, switchboards, transformers and control room, including a height up to 10 m, using the energy required by the protective measures provided completely turn off line or voltage devices while safeguarding jobs in such a way as to exclude was accidental inclusion of these lines or equipment under voltage and accidental close on a dangerous distance to part of the equipment left behind under voltage or tapping , and provided protection against the effects of lightning, b) related to the construction and maintenance of the network, including up to 10 m, using the required provisions of the safeguard measures, the catenary voltage while securing jobs in such a way that excluded was the accidental inclusion of this section of the network voltage or transfer voltage through the pantograph traction vehicle; This work can be performed only on the catenary built specifically for training purposes or in designated sections railway line, which at the time the work is suspended is the movement of trains, c) associated with traction and with railway traffic, carried out under the direct supervision of the authorized persons, d) height up to 10 m, up to 2 hours a day, provided the full fall protection, and the exclusion of other threats , e) performed in the school workshop or training positions in workplaces adapted to carry out practical training:-with mechanical hammers, shears, presses, slicers, szarpaczy and drives and starters carrying traffic on the machines-in wood with chainsaws electric or mechanical, circular saws, tape or (the machine), woodworking machinery for direct manual feed material with zrywce and and transport wood.
10) work on the wrong light: a) in premises of the dark (darkroom), up to 2 hours per day, (b)) young persons over the age of 17 years in the range needed for vocational preparation:-in the conservatories of movies, in ciemniach,-with video editing-in the nature of the help to use projection cameras 35 mm equipped with lamps, arc, provided that these work 6 hours a day and in the cabin of the projectionist-working time in 2 sessions.
 Regulation shall enter into force on 15 December 2004.
 see Appendix 1 in the version agreed by § 1 of the regulation of the Council of Ministers of 5 June amending Regulation on the list of work wzbronionych juvenile and their conditions of employment for some of this work (OJ, item 929). The change came into force July 15, 2015.