The Parliament adopts this organic law.
Chapter I.GENERAL PROVISIONSARTICLE 1 GENERAL Article. The purpose of this law this law determines the Organization and conduct of activities in the field of gambling, the rights and obligations of the organizer and player, State policy in that area, as well as restrictions on the conduct of such activities in order to protect morality, rights and legitimate interests of citizens.
In article 2. Notions for purposes of this law, the following notions signify: gamble-activity carried out according to the rules, based on cumulative risk which meets the following conditions: allow win money, goods or other property rights, as a result of the public offering by the organizer of a potential gain and acceptance of the offer by the participant, with the levying of direct participation fee (of the stake) or indirect , being assigned to it by attaching the random selection of the results of the events which are the subject of the game (with the exception of bets for sports competitions/events), regardless of the mode of production;
the gaming Organizer (organizer)-legal entity, registered in the established manner, authorized to organize and operate games of chance under the present law;
Organizer of gaming which constitute State monopolies-stock Company "National Lottery" (hereinafter-the National Lottery of Moldova), trader with full share of State empowered to carry on gambling which constitute State monopolies;
the game participant gambling (player)-a natural person who has entered into an agreement to participate in gambling with gambling Organizer or with other players through fee for participation (of the stake) from gambling. Participation in the game implies the unconditional acceptance of the regulation on the Organization and conduct of the type of work in the field of gaming (hereinafter Regulation) and of the rules of that game of chance;
entry fee (Kitty play)-the amount of cash, or its equivalent, collected directly from the player in Exchange for the right to participate in the game;
indirect participation fee-sum collected or requested in excess of the equivalent value perceived by the same person for the same entity for the sale of goods or products or for similar services, whether identical times it is collected or requested directly by the organizer of the activity or by another person who participates in any way in the conduct of the activity with that done the right permission to participate in gambling;
gain-monetary means, things likely approach of individual or collective and patrimonial rights, tickets of lotteries that are transmitted to the winner of the game player-run gambling based on favorable results thereof upon completion of the game of chance;
taxable gain-positive difference, resulting from the player's participation in the games of chance and taxed in accordance with the legislation in force, of the amount of cash or cash equivalents obtained turnovers of the player after the end of the game or the game session and presented by the organiser, and the amount of the stake game submitted;
Fund gains-the totality of assets (movable or immovable) in the civil circuit of funds, made up of the organizer and/or players under the provisions of this law and in the rules of the game, to be given as a prize draw;
ancillary activities of the game of chance-various activities of the organizer of the game of chance aimed at developing its activity in the field of provision of services, such as catering, hotels, foreign exchange, fun events-spectacular, import/export game assets, production or repair of vehicles;
equipment-the equipment provided and used for the conduct of gaming;
means of stake-holders, including materials, supports that are located in the premises of the game and serve or allow the Organization, conducting or participating in games of chance; the means for game are basic, ancillary and specific;
means of basic materials, including brackets-brackets which generates information directly, random items (automated game, ruletele, including electronics, game tables, Terminal for recording the stakes) that underlie the gambling. For games of chance in which the winners are established on the basis of the results of some events or contests that do not exclusively depend on the hazard, are considered core game servers or other similar information that ensures the Organization and operation of the unitary level of gaming organizer concerned;
auxiliary means game-mediums, including computerised supports, although they do not form an integral part of the core gameplay, are used in conjunction with the organisation and conduct of gaming or participating in such activities;
means of specific game-equivalent funds, bearing of the right to participate in the game and get a win in the case of a favourable outcome of the game (including lottery tickets, printouts of the information paper, coupons, tokens, coin production, pulses, etc.), which can be expressed in physical form or electronic;
the local stake-building, edifice, the construction (single part of building, building, construction) intended exclusively for the placement of equipment and the deployment of gambling, and, if the present law allows the Organization of ancillary activities, such as catering services, hotel services, organizing fun events-spectacular;
monitoring system on-line of State-electronic information, which the organizers shall transmit to the State tax service and the requested information which enables monitoring and surveillance operations in the field of gaming;
single electronic system for monitoring the State of gaming-overview of equipment and specialized computer programs as provided for in order to obtain, through the internet or through other electronic communications networks, processing, accumulating and recording information in the gambling game (game machines, if it provides for the present law) regarding stakes, cîștigurile paid, as well as to ensure the protection of information loss , theft, falsification, misrepresentation, unauthorized actions of destruction, modification or copying of the information and other similar actions, unauthorized access, including through the internet;
House premises-part of a local game arranged properly, where the organizer of gaming transactions monetary assets and keep track of such operations as required by Government decision No. 474 of 28 April 1998 on the application of machinery and control with fiscal memory for making cash disbursements;
amount of earnings insurance-financial instrument with which the gaming organizer guarantees the protection of the financial interests of the players in the case of cîştigului, which is represented by the sum of money established by this law, which is found in your account or in the home game Organizer and cannot be smaller than the period of validity of the licence;
Lottery-gambling in a group or mass, in which they are used purely random results of events that consist of roots of specific game or auxiliaries (regardless of the means and procedures used to perform game record), in accordance with the scheme set out in the rules of the game of chance;
point of sale of specific game (point of sale)-room specially designated for specific game assets (lottery tickets), which gives the right to participate in gambling with social risk low (lotteries), and/or to receive stakes gambling with social risk low (lotteries, betting at sports competitions/events) and that do not require the presence of players;
the game automatically with reference to cîștiguri (automatic)-mechanical or electronic device which shall be put into operation by means of coins, tokens or otherwise and matters is generated exclusively by random items;
Automatic game with multiple posts-automatic game in which two or more players, separate manevrînd command units may obtain independent gains based on the stakes;
post game-special place equipped them enables the player to participate individually in the game regardless of the participation of other players at the game machine in question, the number of game being determined by technical parameters you game machine;
lots of game-winners-a procedure by which it is established fact that fall or necăderii cîştigului in the middle of the specific game;
bet for sports competitions/events (bet)-gambling game held between the organizer and the player or players, in which they are used results of competition/sporting events that will occur without the involvement of the Organizer, provided results on which bets may not be purely random;
Variant of game-player's prediction about the results of the competition/sporting event that consists of one or more of the choices for a single or multiple sporting events/competitions;
Variant of game-player's forecast attribute them all its elections coincided with the actual results of competitions/events;
test report-the document that establishes and confirms that they meet the requirements of the game means prescribed in the applicable normative documents;
inspection report-document containing the record of genuine, accurate, and clear the examinations, and information for the understanding and interpretation of data;
inspection certificate-document containing the results of the examinations and the establishment of compliance on the basis of these results;
certificate of conformity-ce document attests that a product identified properly was subjected to conformity assessment procedures, and that, at the time of the evaluation, the product complies with the applicable requirements;
the conformity assessment body-a body that performs conformity assessment activities including calibration, testing, certification and inspection;
the conformity assessment body recognized-conformity assessment body accredited by accrediting body or national accreditation body signatory to the multilateral recognition agreement with the European cooperation for accreditation (the EA MLA) and recognized by the regulatory authority.
Chapter IIPOLITICA of the STATE ORGANIZATION and the GAMING PERFORMANCE of the Article 3. State policy in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling (1) organizing and carrying out activity in the field of gambling in the territory of the Republic of Moldova, with the exception of Casino maintenance constitute State monopolies and take place under the present law.
(2) the management of the work in the field of gaming that constitute State monopolies, is carried out by the State through the National Lottery.
(3) the organizer of gaming which is the monopoly of State-Lottery national Moldova not subject to portfolio licensing.
(4) the aim of State policy in the field of gambling is to create optimal conditions for the reduction of risks related to social organization and the conduct thereof and ensuring compliance by the organisers of gambling legislation.
(5) the principles of State policy in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling are: a) protection of the rights, legitimate interests, life and health of citizens;
b) ensuring the conditions for participation in gambling for all players and their observance by the participants;
c) ensuring equity and objectivity to conduct its business in the field of gaming;
d) ensuring impossibility of external influence on the results of the game.
Article 4. Regulation, supervision and monitoring of State activities in the field of organisation
and the pursuit of gambling (1) State Regulation of activities in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling is done by Parliament, Government, Ministry of Finance (hereinafter referred to as ' competent authority '), other authorities of central public administration, according to their powers.
(2) State Regulation, supervision and control of the activity in the field of gambling is exercised by the public authorities empowered with the right of control and supervision within the limits of the provisions of law No. 131 of 8 June 2012 State control over business.
(3) State Regulation of activities in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling is done by: a) decide how to carry out the business of the Organization and conduct of gaming and the corresponding restrictions, mandatory requirements in relation to the organisers of gambling premises, game, game equipment, players, visitors to the premises;
b) the issue of licences for carrying out the work of the Organization and conduct of games of chance;
c) establishing lotteries Organizer;
d) making monitoring the State of gaming in order to control and payment of taxes and fees by the organisers of gambling;
e) State supervision in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling in order to prevent, detect and combat violations of the legislation on the Organization and conduct of gaming by the organisers of gambling, with the participation of the conformity assessment bodies accredited by a national accrediting Body recognized by the Ministry of Finance;
f) recognition of conformity assessment bodies accredited, which is carried out in compliance with the law nr. 235 of 1 December concerning the activities of accreditation and conformity assessment.
Article 5. Powers of the competent authority to achieve State policy in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling, the competent authority shall have the following powers: a) shall develop and submit to the Government the conditions for carrying out activity in sphere of organization and carrying out of each type of gambling (licensing conditions);
b proposals for Government) has advanced legislation that regulates the activity in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling;
c) meets the licensing organ functions in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling, including deciding on the issuance of the licences provided for in this law, organisers of gambling;
d) establishes the procedure for the submission of reports, volumes and forms (electronic reports) with regard to the conduct of gambling, in accordance with the provisions of this law;
e) in the case of detection of breaches of licensing conditions, send the organisers of gambling mandatory prescriptions for removing them;
f) track gaming records;
g) approve and take Registry organizers of games of chance in casinos, the basic game assets, other registers;
h) coordinates and records rules of gambling;
I collaborate with other authorities) of the Central Government, local government authorities, public organizations and other organizations in the process of exercising their duties;
j) establishes the list of international standards and conformity criteria in accordance with which the certification of software and/or equipment, as well as game and organize inspection software and game equipment located in use and/or exploitation;
k) establishes requirements in relation to the specialized institutions that provide services of certification, inspection software and/or equipment with further recognition;
It elaborates the criteria) to match the unique electronic system for monitoring the State of gaming, which also includes the activities of specialized institutions of certification and inspection;
m) administers the single electronic system for monitoring the State of gaming or determine the appropriate person (Administrator) who will exercise such powers;
n) delegate, as appropriate, of the structures subordinated to the functions of supervision and control of the activity in the field of gaming;
exercise other duties a) provided for in this law and other normative acts.
In article 6. Activities in the field of gambling (1) Is deemed to be working in the area of gambling: the Casino maintenance);
b) Organization and conduct of lotteries;
c) organization functioning of automatic game playing with monetary gains;
d) Organization and conduct of the bets for sports competitions/events;
e) organisation of gambling via electronic communications networks.
(2) games of chance are delineated, after social risk: a) gambling increased with social risk (such as gambling from casinos, slot machines game with monetary gains, regardless of their mode of organization);
b) gaming with low social risk (such as lotteries and bets on sporting events/competitions).
(3) the following kinds of activities do not fall within the scope of this law: a) in competitions organized by educational institutions, other legal persons do not practice entrepreneurial activity (including public authorities) which are fun, without profit and erratic, and the total cost of participation issued tickets towards achieving not more than 10000 lei;
b) type games fun deployed through automatic machines, devices of any kind and non-winners based on random items, aims testing strength, dexterity, intelligence, or the participant in respect of which a maximum of 1,900 granted does not exceed the sum of $2,000, and the total amount of earnings to be granted within the framework of these games is not greater than 10000 lei;
c) shares held by economic agents, advertising, lotteries in which the Fund gains are formed exclusively from their own income, the purpose of these lotteries is a basic activity, and which do not entail any participation fees additional expenses on the part of times participants and any increase in price per product was previously the deployment action.
(4) games of chance what does not satisfy the requirements of the present law are prohibited, including: a) the bets made clandestine contests results;
b) games whose results can be affected by dexterity game, organizer of mînuitorului game assets (such as tires with ball caps, stamps, etc.);
c) betting games, regardless of the form of organization and game used, using as support (object) game results of lotteries, irrespective of the manner in which these games are organised and in which the participants have the opportunity to indicate (pronosticheze) the results of these events;
d) other games of chance which are not provided for in this law.
Chapter IIISISTEMUL SINGLE ELECTRONIC STATE MONITORING of gaming Article 7. Requirements in relation to the single electronic system for monitoring the State of gaming (1) information Support of government authorities exercising State control over the activities in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling is based on the data of financial statements, tax reports and statistics of the organizers of games of chance, and the information stored in the database of the electronic monitoring system state unique to gaming.
(2) the organizers of games of chance are required to connect to the appropriate computer program to the internet and provide transmission, electronic communications networks, data of gambling records in the electronic monitoring system state unique to gaming, in the manner prescribed by the competent authority.
Article 8. The tasks and functions of the administrator of the electronic monitoring system state unique to gaming (1) single electronic system administrator Tasks for State monitoring of gambling are: a) the creation of a data bank single electronic system for monitoring the State of gaming in respect of operations and transactions carried out by the organisers of gambling and players by automating the processes of collecting , and storage of information in the field of gambling in the form of electronic documents;
b) control functions realization of State activity in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling, including cash flow, complete and accurate information for CFR on the activity organisers of gambling, and the cîștigurile of players;
c State) monitoring compliance by the organisers of gambling legislation regarding the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism.
(2) the administrator of the system of monitoring single electronic gambling State must ensure: (a) receiving, recording,) processing, accumulation, and keep track of the storage of information about the organisers of gambling, gambling participants (if applicable), stakes, cîștigurile paid, of information concerning the form of payment with the players;
b) integrity of information during transmission, reception, registration, record-keeping, processing, accumulation and their storage, authentication of the origin of the information;
c accuracy verification information);
d) confidentiality and providing single electronic system administrator to monitor the State of complete and accurate information about the work of the organisers of gambling;
e) creation, automatically, a copy (backup) of information and can restore them in case of necessity, and that the integrity of data bases in the cases of shutdowns planned or unplanned system;
f) protect information from electronic monitoring system state unique to gaming and from the data bank of the loss, theft, misrepresentation, unauthorized actions of destruction, modification or copying of the information and similar actions, as well as unauthorized access, including via data transmission network.
Article 9. Databank of electronic monitoring system state unique to gaming (1) data bank single electronic system for monitoring the State of gaming (hereinafter database) can be created and held in order to accumulate, systematize and store all relevant information about the Organization and the conduct of gaming.
(2) the Basic Criteria for the creation of a data bank, accumulation, storage and systematization in the data bank of information on the Organization and conduct of games of chance shall be determined by the competent authority.
(3) liability for timeliness of introducing in the databank, for accuracy and completeness of the information on the Organization and conduct of gaming as required by the competent authority, which are transmitted in the data bank the gambling organizers.
Chapter IVPRINCIPIILE and GENERAL REQUIREMENTS RELATING to the ORGANISATION and CONDUCT of GAMING Article 10. Principles of organization and operation of gambling (1) principle of free consimțămînt assumed independence and freedom of decision making regarding player participation in a gambling game. Forced participation in gambling is prohibited. Forced participation games also include participation in the games, which is a prerequisite in order for players to obtain material goods or intangible rights which are not times cîștiguri.
(2) the principle of disclosure presupposes the publication rules of gambling and advance provisioning required for familiarization.
(3) the principle of equality of conditions for participation in games of chance provides equality to players who have deposited the same stakes to win ", and the mandatory application of the mechanism of drawing lots to cîștigurilor under the conditions of producing random events, regardless of the will of the organiser, players or any other person.
(4) the principle of the protection of information provides technological and physical protection of game equipment and means of extracting, storing, and marketing information from unauthorised access by third parties, and also the Organization of periodic verification of their proper functioning.
(5) the principle of payment in advance of the full submission involves stake stake Organizer gaming or lottery operator (retailer) before the draw in a game of chance. It prohibits the receipt of bets on credit with payment in instalments or with subsequent payment, except in the case of payment through bank cards stake, provided the mandatory authorization of payment.
(6) the principle of the limited number of organisers of gambling involves the possibility of organizing and carrying out gambling in Moldova only persons who satisfy the requirements of this law, who obtained a license to work in the gaming field of that type, in the manner established by this law.
(7) the principle of the application of international standards in the field of organization and carrying out of gambling and Lotteries involves the application of international norms and the adoption of international standards as a basis for drafting a national standard in the field.
Article 11. The Organizer organiser of the gambling game gambling (except the gaming Organizer which constitutes a State monopoly) can only be a legal person which is a resident of the Republic of Moldova, which satisfies the following conditions: (a) (b) cumulatively) is created in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova in the form of the company, which operates in the territory of the Republic of Moldova in the manner prescribed by law;
b) has capital size equal to or greater than the amount of 5 million lei from the date of issue of the activity licence in gambling and at least 70% of its share capital constitute monetary means;
[Article 11 letter b) shall apply from 1 March 2017] c) has no share capital, consisting of the budgetary funds or credit obtained (loan) or pledge (with the exception of the gaming Organizer which constitutes a State monopoly);
[Article 11 c) will be implemented on 1 March 2017] d) has authorized capital made up entirely from the date on which the Declaration of release of the licence and has no share capital consisting of sources whose origin cannot be confirmed;
[Art. 11 d) shall be implemented from 1 March 2017] e) leader and assistant leaders you which have relevant higher education and have no criminal record and are not deprived of the right to occupy certain functions or to perform a particular economic activity;
f) accounting officer of which has higher education and work experience as a chief accountant for at least three years and has no criminal record and is not deprived of the right to occupy certain functions or to perform a particular economic activity;
g) does not have the members (shareholders) of State organs (except for the gaming Organizer which constitutes a State monopoly), local government authorities or legal entities that are in receivership;
h) organizational experience and conduct of gambling in Moldova or in European Union States not less than 5 years experience, be this the members (shareholders) who work directly or indirectly control more than 50% of the share capital;
I) ensured the appropriate licence, after, but before embarking on the kind of activity the licensee, the risk of non-payment of the cîștigurilor players in the event of the insolvency and/or bankruptcy thereof, for a sum not less than equity, also assumes that risk assurance in each subsequent year for a sum equivalent to the value of cîștiguri paid by the organiser during the preceding calendar year;
j) corresponds to the other requirements laid down in this law.
Article 12. The rights and obligations of the Organizer, the prohibitions applied to (1) the organiser has the right to: a) to obtain information from the competent public authorities about the normative acts that regulate the activity of gambling;
b) to represent the interests of staff or through his representative;
c) to appeal, as provided, decisions, regulations, actions or inactions of public authorities or of persons with responsible positions within it;
d to carry out ancillary activities), provided for in this law and in accordance with the legislation in force, which contributes to the development of the activity.
(2) the organiser shall be obliged: a) to carry out only types of gambling that are specified in the license for activity in the field of gambling and only after obtaining a licence;
b) to organize and to conduct gambling games in accordance with the requirements of the present law, law No. 235 of 1 December 2011 on the activities of the accreditation and conformity assessment with appropriate licensing conditions as well as with the rules of the game;
c) affording to take part in gambling identical for all players and to prevent foreign influence over the outcome of the game of chance;
d) maintain means of playing in appropriate circumstances in order to maintain the rules and parameters for the operation referred to by the present law and measurement standards;
e) to secure the means for game and their accessories (clocks, counters, signage, electronic displays, power supply, etc.), as well as of competent organs of seals applied;
f) to restrict access to minors in the game, to arrange for the establishment of a special device for recording and record players, with an indication of the time of entry of the data of the identity card and digital imaging and archiving data with according to the laws in force (for the organizer of the maintenance facilities of the Casino);
g) to keep track of daily receipts made as a result of activity in each mode of play, as well as earnings, in accordance with the Act on accounting No. 113-XVI of 27 April 2007 and with the tax code;
h) ensure the conduct of gambling according to the laws in force;
I) to ensure the compliance with the rules of the game and the rules governing defence against fire, public order and tranquility, as well as the safety of players;
j) to ensure that the necessary measures for limiting access to gambling for persons who have not attained the age of 21 years (except for lotteries and bets), persons under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic substances or other substances with strong effect of people with seeming intent to disrupt the peace and good order, conduct of gambling, as well as persons bearing a weapon and ammunition;
k) display prominently the type regulation, licences or certified copies of them (with holding the originals at Headquarters);
l) to release the players gains under this law and regulation-type;
m) to examine the claims of players within the time and in the manner provided for by the law with regard to the petition and, if necessary, to satisfy;
n) not to disclose, without the consent of the player, its data, presenting information only in cases provided for by law No. 190-XVI of 26 July 2007 on preventing and combating money laundering and financing of terrorism;
a to instruct each employee) involved directly related to the conduct and progress of the Gambling Regulation-type and internal rules regarding the wearing of mandatory, the visible, a badge with the name and position held;
p) comply with procedures of performing and recording of financial transactions and reporting, provided for by law No. 190-XVI of 26 July 2007 on preventing and combating money laundering and financing of terrorism;
q) to submit the tax control bodies and other bodies or supervisory law documents and information requested in the checking period, according to the competence of the organ in question;
r) to honor its obligations to comply with fiscal and other obligations provided for by law;
s) to provide evidence of ownership in the property of game for which he is authorized (for the organizer of the maintenance facilities of casinos);
t) not to use the names of "casino", "casino" or names derived therefrom, with the exception of the organizers who hold licences for this kind of activity and only for the premises of the licence specified in annex II game.
(3) the organiser is prohibited: a) to employ and maintain functions directly related to the conduct of gambling or to exercise control over them, persons who have not attained the age of 21 years and with a criminal record;
b) to admit participation in gambling held by it staff members (shareholders/members), of its decision makers, as well as extraction of panellists;
c) to provide data to third parties, except in cases established by law, which may be transmitted to the service for the prevention and combating of money laundering relating to information or suspicious financial operations limited;
d) grant loans or loans to players, as well as to take in pledge of goods from them;
e) to operate in the field of gambling in branches or in other separate structural subdivisions which are not listed in the annex to the licence as well as with the core gameplay means not shown in the annex to the licence;
f) to carry out the specific means of play lotteries and bingo, momentary classics volume image size to exceed the stated achievement;
g) to provide, as a reward for participating in gambling, alcoholic drinks, beer alcoholic drinks, weak, tobacco products or supplies for possession or disposition of that authorization would be needed or appropriate licences;
h) accept from players, as financial collateral or pledge to participate in gambling, movable and immovable property;
I) to operate in the field of gambling in the absence of the licence.
Article 13. Rights and obligations, although the players applied towards (1) players have the right to: (a) their rights) protection by the State and by the Organizer;
b) fully informed, accurate and precise concerning the rules of the game and on the likelihood of earnings;
c) conditions for all players equal game;
d) receipt of earnings in accordance with the provisions of this law.
(2) the player and game venues visitors are required: a) comply with requirements and obligations provided for in this law, the laws regarding gambling, as well as the rules of the game of chance;
b) to ensure, prior to participating in gambling, gambling game that the Organizer holds a valid licence for the Organization and conduct of gambling game;
c) to familiarize themselves before participating in gambling, with the rules of the game of chance, betting by the player describing the rules as appropriate, accept the game of chance;
d) to submit, at the request of the employee organizer of gaming, for familiarity, the notice of identification that contains data about the age;
e) immediately to leave the premises at the request of the employee organizer of gaming, if săvîrșirii by the player to any of the following actions:-refuse to submit the Act by which can be established identity and age;
-trouble public order, apply physical force or threatens with its application, atentînd to life, health or property of persons who find themselves in the game;
-prevents the lawful activity of gambling;
-violates the rules of the game.
(3) do not allow participation in games of chance: a) persons declared incapable, with limited exercise capacity, and about the impossibility of participation to which gambling information have been received from the competent authority of the other authorities of public administration;
b) people who have not reached the age of 21 years.
Article 14. The rules for the conduct of gaming (1) Game of chance to obtain the status of gambling game recorded as of the date on which the competent authority submits the gaming Organizer opinion on the recording of the game of chance, with the annexation of the rules of the game, set by the organiser pursuant to Regulation-type approved by the Government.
(2) in the absence of contradictions between the rules of the game of chance and the provisions of this law, the competent authority will introduce gambling in registry for gambling. If the rules of the game of chance of contradictions with the provisions of this law, the competent authority will send the gaming Organizer, within 15 days from the date of filing of a request for amendment of the rules of the game.
(3) changes in the rules of the game of chance recorded shall be approved by the competent authority under the conditions of paragraph 1. (1) and (2).
(4) the rules of the game, developed by the organizer of the game and approved by the competent authority, containing: 1) Regulation, which includes: a) the rights, duties and gambling game Organizer prohibitions applied;
(b)) the rights, obligations and prohibitions applied player;
c) requirements for premises of game, game room;
d) requirements of equipment and means of playing;
e) activities description gambling (automated game money/cîștiguri/Lottery/Casino bet);
f) value and forms of financial collateral;
g) terms of payment of cîștigurilor;
h) other provisions laid down by law;
2) gambling rules, which include: a) the name of the organizer's luck;
b) the exact description of the system of gambling applied (conditions in the details of the game);
(c)), the deadline for the release of cîștigurilor;
d) manner and deadlines for examination and, if appropriate, of complaints of the players;
e) other information established in this law.
Article 15. Terms of payment of earnings (1) if the conduct of gaming and the occurrence of cîştigului, it shall be paid to the person presenting specific means of confirming the game cîștigul.
(2) in order to receive cîştigului, the player is to submit specific means of play within 14 calendar days from the announcement of the results of the game, if by rules of conduct thereof is not set a longer period in the period in which the costs of storage and preservation of cîștigului are put in charge of the Organizer.
(3) where the player has not presented the middle game specifically for the receipt of cîştigului within the period specified in paragraph 1. (2) but until the expiration of three months from the date of notification of the results of the game, it will pay the costs of storage and preservation of cîştigului commodities with no right to interest for that period.
(4) the organiser is obliged to pay to win place and within a time limit indicated in the rules of the game, and in the case of non-payment of cîştigului, the Organizer will deliver the player an act containing the name of the Organizer, on WHOSE BEHALF the code, cîştigului sum to be raised, the date and place where it will be handed in, the signature win stocking decision of organizer and stamp it.
(5) the time limit for payment of cîştigului for a player in the case referred to in paragraph 1. (4) shall not exceed, at the time when specific game asset to receive cîştigului: a) 5 working days, for gains of up to 10000 lei;
b) 30 working days, for amounts of up to 10000 lei MDL 150000;
c) 45 working days, for amounts from $150000 up to 300000 lei;
d) 90 working days, for amounts exceeding 300000 lei.
(6) the Organizer is obliged to check the powers of the person presenting the middle game. In case you need to verify the authenticity of the game, the organizer has the right to suspend the grant of cîştigului for a period of no more than 30 working days for verification question.
(7) the Organizer will not pay gains on the basis of the specific game, confirming the right to participate in the game and lifting the cîştigului, whose authenticity cannot be verified.
(8) In case of loss of or damage to the player at fault for specific game asset, other document or article confirming the right to participate in the game and get a win, the organizer has no obligation to satisfy the claims formulated by the player.
(9) after 90 working days from the date of notification of the results of the game, its gains for which were not presented specific means of attesting cîștigurile game in question pass the property Organizer.
Article 16. Requirements means (machinery) (1) the core game and those used or intended to be used directly in the activity of gambling must belong with the organiser's property right (in the case of the Casino) and to have the certificate of conformity for new products, issued by the certification body, inspection certificate/report for those in service issued by an inspection body accredited in compliance with the law nr. 235 of 1 December 2011 on the activities of the accreditation and conformity assessment.
(2) the basic and auxiliary must satisfy the following requirements: a) to dispose of the identifying marks of the manufacturer, the manufacturer, the State's number of manufacturing of other technical specifications and documents certifying the manufacturer, country of production relating to, the date of manufacture and, where applicable, the importation of animals;
(b)) to be equipped with electronic equipment for information about the game and with counters, which ensures the possibility of verifying the amount of money deposited and granted (depending on the game type);
c) disposing of certificate/inspection report of game machines or electronic ruletelor;
d) to secure the connection to the system of on-line monitoring of State [article 16 d) shall be implemented within one year from the date of publication] (3) neither the changes (changes) in the software of the game/play equipment which are not coordinated with the competent authority and which are not provided for in the documentation and design and technological documentation of the manufacturer of the means of game playing equipment/.
(4) the organiser of gambling must ensure the impossibility of unauthorized access, and any other foreign interference (unauthorized) in the operation of the game.
Article 17. The movement of the game means (1) the holder/applicant in the field of gambling/Gaming Organizer which constitutes a State monopoly generally is obligated, within 15 working days from the date of legal effect of the contract of sale and purchase or lease of the base game, let them declare to the competent authority for entering them in the register of game assets.
(2) the introduction in the Republic of Moldova/import the basic game may be effected only by licence holders or applicants in the field of gambling, as well as by manufacturers or distributors of their officials.
(3) it is prohibited to import game assets by individuals.
(4) the movement of funds from the basic game, namely introduction/import into the country, storing, installing, certifying, use, destruction, dismantling and disposal shall be compulsory registration in the register of game assets.
Article 18. Requirements in relation to premises (1) gaming Premises cannot be located (including installation of equipment) in the objects, buildings and spaces indicated below: a) in buildings (constructions) where the education institutions of any level or implemented;
b) in buildings (constructions) in which the religious institutions and objects of worship, cultural purpose including classrooms, libraries, museums, theatres, galleries and exhibitions;
c) in buildings (constructions) enterprises, institutions and organizations;
d) in buildings (constructions) in which the public administration authorities of any level or State institutions;
e) in buildings (constructions) which are located in the centre of fun for kids;
f) in residential buildings, residential blocks, public transport stations, in stations, underground passages, the territory, the provisional construction markets (concessions), as well as the 200 metres radius from any entry in the items referred to in points. a), c) and (e)), except for those carrying out gambling with social risk;
g) in other places, if they are specified in this law with regard to certain types of gambling.
(2) the programme of work of the premises shall be established by the organizer of game gambling independently, taking into account the legal requirements relating to security and public order, under normal conditions (normal) of citizens residing in the territory adjacent to and appropriated, as well as the requirements of the rules and the rules governing the maximum permissible level of noise and electromagnetic radiation.
Chapter VORGANIZAREA and CONDUCTING LOTTERIES article 19. Classification and characteristics of lotteries (1) in the Republic of Moldova, the work of the organisation and conduct of lotteries represent State monopoly and is carried out by the National Lottery.
(2) throughout the territory of the Republic of Moldova shall allow for the Organization and deployment (including the application of the system of electronic lotteries) the following types of lotteries: 1) depending on the variety: a) supplies;
2): method a) with prints;
b) without printing;
3) after training mode of gains: a) in cash;
(3) the draw of the prize draw is a procedure in which the game takes place consisting of numbers, draws a series of tickets or other means, resulting in the establishment of ticket numbers, combinations, or other attribute them.
(4) the activity of the organisation and conduct of lotteries other than those referred to in paragraph 1. (2) it is prohibited.
(5) Importation and registration of lotteries and Lotteries as one of the same two or more lotteries are prohibited.
(6) The rules for the conduct of the lottery, the Organizer must indicate the name of the lottery, express type, method of carrying and how training fund gains.
(7) sale of lottery tickets are located with prior notification of local public authorities by organising and with their permission.
(8) sale of game assets specific for any type of lottery is carried out solely on the basis of the principle of free consent of the participants in the game.
(9) the price of a specific game for any type of lottery may not be less than 2 lei, and the win awarded cannot be less than its price.
(10) change of form, price or other data of the specific game asset is prohibited until the achievement of complete inversion respectively.
Article 20. Lottery Lottery with prints and prints without (1) Lottery is a lottery without circulations during which lots of specific game is divided in cycles-unique prints, from the sale of specific game until pulling the General-and the release of earnings on these game-specific means, bulletins and deadlines set by intervals this law and the rules of the lottery.
(2) the lottery is a lottery without prints in which the result of the prize draw is determined by checking for specific game asset immediately after purchase or withdrawal method directly on it.
Article 21. Lottery supplies (1) digital Lottery is a lottery with circulations that uses purely random results of events that consist of roots of numbers, regardless of the procedures and means of game characteristics used for making a record (the lottery drum, wheels, etc.), which do not take place in the physical presence of the players.
(2) in the case of the Lottery Fund gains-are formed according to the mode and in the proportion established in the rules of sweepstakes in question, but which may not be less than 50% of the sales of specific game assets made up to the time of withdrawal.
(3) the means of specific game Lottery supplies to contain the particulars set out in the rules, but not less than the following: a) the name of the lottery;
(b) name and code) on WHOSE BEHALF the Organizer;
c) number the drawing and date;
e) code or identification number;
f) figures chosen by the player.
(4) the draw of the gains is carried out within the time limit laid down in the rules of conduct, regardless of the volume of specific game assets, but which may not exceed the term of 30 days.
(5) the places of delivery of the stakes of the game (points of sale) must be equipped with auxiliary means of game used in the Organization and conduct of the lottery, which are electronic devices that ingame stakes are received.
(6) the auxiliary used for receiving game and the stakes of the game must be equipped with technical devices to be connected to the monitoring system on-line of State. Electronic Devices must have fiscal memory, computer program for each type of lottery and be connected to the central computer system of the Organizer, on the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
(7) special equipment producing company (the central computer system and terminals) must hold the Certificate ISO 27001.
[Article 21 (7) shall be implemented within one year from the date of publication]
(8) the central computer system shall hold the Organizer interface (API) that allow the main State Tax Inspectorate to connect to it in order to verify sales Organizer. The control system (server) the Organizer must be located within the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
[Art. 21 (8) shall be implemented within one year from the date of publication]
(9) having the interface specified in paragraph 2. (8) use the device exclude and control for this activity.
Article 22. Classical Lottery (1) classic Lottery is a lottery with circulations that uses purely random results of events that consist of roots of numbers and series of game-specific means, regardless of the means and procedures used to carry out the characteristics you'd like (URNs, cups, etc.), which do not take place in the physical presence of the players.
(2) in the classic Lottery Fund gains is determined in advance, regardless of the volume of funds for specific game completed, but not less than 50% of their amount.
(3) the draw takes place after achieving a certain number of specific game assets, within the time limit laid down in the rules of the lottery, but which may not exceed three months.
(4) the period specified in paragraph 1. (3) begins to run from the time of the initiation of the activity of the lottery. Subsequently, the three-month period shall start to run from the date of the last outs.
(5) the draw of the earnings numbers consists of the determination and/or series of the winning bloc of specific game and takes place after it has ended the sale of a number of specific game produced by a given form and some content within the time limits laid down.
(6) the specific means of classical lottery game is to have the form and contain the particulars set out in the rules of the lottery, as well as to rule out any possibility of falsification. The middle game of the classic lottery is to be compulsorily printed: a) the name of the lottery;
b) name, address, contact details of the organiser;
c) circulation, series and number;
e) statement on its gains.
(7) to the classical means of lotteries game specific is to be not less than 2 signs of protection: protection of printing) (printing in 3-4 colors, with a network of protection and in particular);
b) special paper (with no watermark, with cotton threads and ultraviolet markings, etc.);
c) number and series ticket lottery.
(8) the specific means of Game Developers at the classic lottery are obliged to keep separate records of the specific game (received achievement of the winning bloc, necîştigătoare, as well as unrealized) after the number/number or quantity.
Article 23. Lottery momentary momentary (1) Lottery is a lottery without printing the establishing of grant or demotion of earnings fixed in advance shall be made directly at the time of purchase of the game specific scrape coating (or by another similar method).
(2) within the framework of the Lottery Fund gains momentary is determined in advance, regardless of the volume of specific game assets, but is not less than 50% of their amount.
(3) Gains of up to 100 lei what shall be granted on the basis of a specific game must be paid on the spot, at the time of its establishment, and matters of what exceeds the amount of 100 lei in place and within the time limit laid down in the rules of the lottery.
(4) to the momentary, means of lotteries game specifically to have no less than 6 signs, of which: 1): a) combining at least three methods of printing;
b) presence and/or series number;
c protective element) transparent which can be removed and that protects battlefields read game using a source of white light, infrared rays, the x-ray or ultraviolet rays;
2) Optional: the presence of a bicolor background) in the form of netting;
b) microtextului with a height of not more than 200 μkm;
c) graphics hidden items in the structure;
d) presence of special codes;
e) presence of special dyes additives;
f) relief embossing on paper.
(5) in the middle of the lottery game to be momentary printed required: a) the name of the lottery;
b) name, address, contact details of the organiser;
c) circulation, and/or series number;
e) statement on its gains.
(6) collect data on the Organizer means the specific game and the amount of earnings paid monthly and shall forward them to the main State Tax Inspectorate under the Ministry of Finance through the monitoring system on-line of State. The information constitutes a trade secret, disclosure of which attracts the responsibility according to the law. 171-XIII of 6 July 1994 concerning trade secrets.
Article 24. Particularities of the Organization and deployment of the electronic system of lotteries Lotteries (1) in the Republic of Moldova shall allow the conduct of lotteries (distributing playing specific assets) through electronic lotteries, as well as via the internet.
(2) electronic lotteries consists of a server (information system) system, electronic lotteries and lottery terminals connected to the internet network or interconnected by other means of electronic communication. Lottery organizer is obliged to secure the connection (operation) to all terminals of the electronic system of lotteries.
(3) electronic lottery tickets for lotteries are created momentary (generated) from a random number generator located on the server (the computer system) of the manufacturer of these tickets, which may be connected via electronic means of communication, the server system of electronic lotteries.
In case of momentary lotteries, electronic lottery tickets must be placed on the system of electronic lotteries not earlier than 24 hours before transferring them to the lottery terminals, to be distributed to the players.
In the case of lotteries with prints, electronic lottery tickets are created (generated) from a random number generator located on the system of electronic lotteries.
It allows placing electronic lottery ticket on the system of electronic lotteries and/or lottery terminals using removable storage devices (disks, compact flash units).
Lotteries Organizer and producer of electronic lottery tickets are obliged to ensure that keep track of each lottery ticket electronically produced and put up for sale.
(4) electronic lottery tickets must contain the following data: name of the organizer of the lottery);
b) lottery ticket number electronically;
c) name of the lottery;
d) lottery ticket price or size single stake;
(e) the date and time of creation) the ticket lottery electronically;
f) information on the distribution and payment of cîștigului;
g) information relating to the entry into the database of the system of electronic data receipt lotteries stakes.
At the request of the competent authority, the organizer of the lottery is obliged to ensure that the granting of the information indicated.
(5) technical specifications of the random number generator used in electronic lotteries should ensure a uniform drop of cîștigurilor under a print run and/or random draw of the lottery, which shall be confirmed in accordance with the requirements of this law.
(6) electronic lotteries System Server must be connected to the internet and to ensure the transfer, through electronic communications networks, of the data referred to in this law to the single electronic system for monitoring the State of gaming in the manner established by the competent authority.
(7) electronic distribution of lottery tickets of lotteries momentary allow no earlier than 24 hours after their generation.
(8) equipment and software used in the electronic system of lotteries must protect information from loss, theft, misrepresentation, unauthorized actions of destruction, modification, copy them, other similar actions, as well as unauthorized access, including via data transfer network.
(9) the technical means and the software of the system of electronic lotteries should ensure the opportunity to verify the operation of the server system of electronic lotteries, including the creation (generation) lottery tickets, keep track of and storing them, generate reports, and the fulfilment of regulatory requirements in relation to lotteries and lottery tickets, electronic information in determining (check) all the parameters of the system processes electronic lotteries.
(10) electronic lotteries, regardless of the arrangements for the distribution of lottery tickets and electronic communications networks used, must provide for the creation, recording and storing, automatically, with all the accompanying documents and reports in accordance with the requirements of this Act and the regulations adopted pursuant thereto.
(11) electronic lotteries should provide for the possibility to lay down on paper instead of the distribution, all the results of the draw (verification) of electronic lottery tickets purchased.
(12) electronic system used for the conduct of lotteries lotteries through the internet must comply with the requirements laid down in this article, excluding requirements relating to lottery terminals.
In article 25. Lottery terminals use particularities and restrictions on their use (1) lottery Terminal will not contain devices and/or programs that independently determines the result of the draw of the lottery or the size of the player's cîștigului (random number generator) and will not be connected to any devices and/or programs.
(2) the lottery Terminal will not contain devices and/or programs that adjust the result of the draw of the lottery cîștiguri depending on the amount of stakes player (electronic lottery tickets purchased) or cîștigurile.
(3) it is prohibited to use lottery terminals created by installing program computer system of electronic game machines in lotteries.
(4) use the lottery system, terminals, electronic lotteries for different ways of presenting the textual and graphic information about the conduct of the lottery, but it shall be prohibited: (a) the reproduction in any form) of the process running the reels slot machine which seemingly mimics the process by drawing lots at game maker;
b) using images, playing cards Roulette and other symbols used in playing gamble on gaming tables in Casino.
(5) the Lottery Terminals must not contain information, opportunities, resource nodes, which are apparatus or hidden (not reported) and which cannot be verified by the competent authority.
(6) the Lottery Terminals should ensure the protection of the information from loss, theft, falsification, misrepresentation, unauthorized actions of destruction, modification or copying of the information and similar actions, as well as unauthorized access, including through the internet.
Article 26. Sizes of financial collateral (1) conducting lotteries, financial collateral shall be determined in the following sizes: 100% of the) gains Lottery Fund without prints, except for that part which is paid to the player immediately at the point of sale of lottery tickets;
b) at least 50% of the total Lottery gains with runs.
(2) conducting lotteries, financial guarantee shall apply to the part of the total monetary gains.
(3) the Minister of Finance has the right to establish special conditions for the submission of financial collateral depending on the specifics of the conduct of the lottery.
Article 27. Forms of financial collateral under the financial collateral is carried out the following forms: a) an insurance contract with the insurance company under conditions which ensure the protection of the rights of the players receiving the earnings in cash;
LG b) under conditions which ensure the protection of the rights of the players receiving the earnings in cash;
c) paying that amount on your bank account, with subsequent repayment of this amount together with interest after the expiry of the period of validity of the licence (if this amount has not been used in accordance with the terms of the lottery);
d) real estate property constituting pledging organizer of gaming.
Article 28. Special conditions (1) conducting lotteries are allowed only in the territory provided for in the approved conditions. The change territory for the conduct of the lottery involves changing the conditions approved.
(2) the lottery is held only by the organizer of the lottery and only in strict accordance with the approved conditions.
Article 29. Lotteries Fund of gains (1) gains to fund all kinds of lotteries is determined in the amount of at least 50% of the total amount of tickets sold.
(2) the payment of money of cîștigurilor lottery is carried out solely in the currency of the Republic of Moldova. The draw of cîștiguri expressed in foreign currency or in international settlement units is prohibited.
(3) Cîștigurile lotteries will be paid in the manner and within the time limits laid down in the rules of the lottery.
(4) the player may require payment within the time limit set by the cîștigului rules of the lottery. If the lottery ticket is not presented for payment within the period prescribed by the rules of the lottery, cîștigului amount will be deposited into the account of the organizer of the lottery and will keep the general term of limitation provided for in legislation.
(5) Cîștigurile are paid on the basis of lottery ticket lottery presented the document on buying lottery ticket electronically, in accordance with the rules of the lottery, the player's entitlement to receive cîștigul. In the cases specified in the rules of the lottery, lottery organizer cîștigului, acquittal or a person authorised by him shall have the right to carry out a survey of the lottery ticket, which confirms the user's right to receive cîștigul.
(6) the requirements concerning the presentation of identity documents or signing of the player who has received financial documents cîștigul and other acts applies in the cases laid down by law and by the rules of the lottery. If the cîștigătorul wants to confirm the source of the income received by him, at his request the organizer shall issue a certificate indicating the data in the identity card of cîștigătorului respectively cîștigată amount and date of receipt thereof, the amounts and taxes withheld.
Chapter VIREGLEMENTAREA of the CASINO article 30 MAINTENANCE. Notion (1) casino Casino is a game in which, using tables for Roulette, card games and dice games, and other non-core assets and specific game, gambling is carried out by authorised, with the announcement of cîştigului in cash or other assets.
(2) the maintenance activity is subject to licensing Casino in specially equipped classrooms with basic game (poker tables, roulette wheel American etc.) means ancillary game (cards, dice, etc) and the specific game (coins, tokens, pulses etc.), with the direct participation of players and in their physical presence.
(3) games of chance within the Casino can take place between the player and Organizer (via his agent) or directly between players. In the latter case, the organiser shall be entitled to charge a fee of the amount each gain, whose size is indicated in the rules of the game.
Article 31. Licensing maintenance activity of the Casino (1) licensing of Casino maintenance activity is carried out in accordance with the provisions of law No. 451-XV of July 30, 2001 on regulating through licensing of entrepreneurial activity, exterior taking into account the peculiarities established in this law.
(2) the license for the Casino maintenance activity is granted to an entity which meets the conditions for the organisation of activities subject to this Act and is valid for 5 years from the date of issue, with the right to extend it.
(3) Fixed Fee for issuing the license prolongation shall be paid/separately for each year of validity of the licence and represents 600000 lei for each table game and 130000 lei for each operating unit to the roulette tables. Relating to the licence fee for the maintenance of the Casino shall be paid: (a)) for the first year, within 10 days of notification about licensing documentation that has been approved;
b) for each year, with 10 days before the expiry date of the previous year of validity of the licence.
(4) the fee for issuing the license reperfectate for the maintenance of the Casino and a copy of it is 3600 lei, and for the issue of a duplicate licence-16000 lei.
(5) in the case of license suspension for the maintenance of the Casino, at the request of its holder, the license fee it will recalculate the date on which the decision was adopted concerning the suspension of the licence.
(6) the conditions for licensing (of activity) for maintenance of the activity of the Casino are: a) activity licensed in accordance with this law and regulatory acts;
b) organisation of gambling as a main object of activity;
(c) the property or disposition) in the lease of the premises in which the game will run games of chance provided for;
(d) prevent and maintain commitment) functions directly related to the conduct of gambling or to exercise control over them, persons who have not attained the age of 21 years of age, and those with criminal records;
(e) sanitary and standards) rules governing defence against fire, as well as ensuring public order and security of the players;
f) ensuring connection means playing the monitoring system on-line of State (7) in order to obtain a license for the Casino maintenance activity, the applicant shall submit a declaration of the default form.
(8) the Declaration for licensing shall be attached to the documents provided for by the legislation in force concerning licensing, as well as the following documents: a) an extract from the State Register of legal persons;
b) extract from the real estate registry of authenticated copies of the contract (contracts) of the lease of the room in which the licensed activity will take place;
c) accounts for the reporting period, confirmed by the auditor's report, and where an applicant for that sort of practice activity less than a year, the last financial statement (quarterly, yearly, etc.);
d) documents confirming the ownership right on the game and on the specific programmes and the application used to conduct that activity;
e) Regulation-type on the Organization and conduct of work in the field of gaming and game rules;
f) game means list with indication of the name, number, category and type, year and month of manufacture and the place of installation;
g) Act, issued by local public administration authorities in compliance with the law nr. 231 of 23 September 2010 on trade inside, allow the location of premises on that address;
h) inspection certificate/report of the basic game, issued by the inspection body and recognised by the competent authority and for new products in the field of gambling-the certificate of conformity issued by an accredited certification body recognized by the competent authority;
(I) a security proof of possession) financing will ensure payment of cîștigurilor for the players.
(9) the decision on the Declaration for the release/license prolongation shall be taken by the competent authority not later than 10 working days after the date of receipt of the Declaration.
(10) the annex shall be indicated on the license list and addresses of branches and other separate subdivisions in which the licensed activity is held, as well as the means for game base that will be used on the respective addresses.
(11) For changing the location of the game from a subsidiary (subdivision) to the other charges are not. For any other changes or additions, the levying of taxes occurs in the manner established by law. 451-XV of July 30, 2001 on regulating through licensing of entrepreneurial activity.
(12) the licence may be suspended in accordance with the provisions of law regulating licensing through entrepreneurial activity, as well as in the case of: (a) the means of generation) of the average percentage gain of less than 70% of the amount of bets accepted;
b) disqualification from admission of gambling by people aged up to 21 years of age;
c) promotion (advertising) activities related to gambling (with the exception of information devices);
exclusion of annex d) license to all ongoing gambling and/or minimize the number of forms of the basic game, referred to in a licence, at a lower level than the minimum number established by the present law.
(13) the licence shall be withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of law regulating licensing through entrepreneurial activity, as well as in the case of frame skipping: Liberation) of players according to the requirements of this Act and the rules of conduct of games of chance;
(b) non-respect of watchkeeping procedures) and recording of financial transactions, under the laws in force relating to the prevention and combating of money laundering;
c) subterfuge gaming Organizer from payment of taxes and other mandatory payments;
d) Organization and carrying out of gambling in places not provided for in annex II and operation of basic game assets that are not included in the annex to the licence;
e) means of exploitation of the basic game in the absence of control characters (plombă) administered by the inspection body.
(14) In the event of withdrawal of the licence, the licence fee will not be returned.
(15) withdrawn on grounds of licensee under this article shall be entitled to request the issuance of a new license after the expiration of 3 years from the date of the withdrawal of the first licenses.
Article 32. The location of the Casino (1) Сazinoul can be set only in the capital, buildings with separate entrances, specially organized for direct access from the street, separated for visitors and staff, separately or in hotels with classification category of not less than 4 stars, with due regard for the provisions of this law.
(2) At the entrance to the Casino must be indicated the name of the Casino.
(3) the casinos should be located in separate rooms that allow the subject to certain conditions, of which at least: not to disturb other activities; necessary to ensure the proper conduct of the tranquillity of the activity; to have a separate entrance; to allow the arrangement of some related spaces, bar and restaurant, rest areas, the area set aside for the placement of vending machines, game House, rest room, staff room, washrooms, etc.
Article 33. The lobby of the Casino (1) Casino must have a specially designated game room to be installed as a minimum: a) for municipalities-5 table and a roulette;
b) to destinations outside of municipalities-4 tables and a tape measure.
(2) operation of vending machines in the casino game is carried out by the National Lottery.
(3) it is prohibited to access in the lobby of the Casino of the people with weapons, with the exception of individuals within law enforcement and control, as well as those that provide its guarding in accordance with this law.
(4) in the lobby of the Casino must have air conditioning and ventilation.
In article 34. House Casino (1) in the Casino must operate the House carrying out operations in the relations between the Casino and the customers, as well as a unit of Exchange. Operating mode of exchange units within the Casino shall be determined by the National Bank of Moldova.
(2) the Casino is bound to have its own unit of currency exchange or to conclude a cooperation agreement concerning the location inside the Casino has an Exchange with a financial institution or with a currency exchange office holds the licence for such activity in accordance with the requirements set by the National Bank of Moldova.
(3) the Casino House currency exchange unit must be arranged in accordance with the requirements set by the National Bank of Moldova, and their counters must go out into the lobby of the Casino.
(4) the Casino House currency exchange unit can be placed in the same room, same person, cashier being provided record separate records of their respective operations.
Article 35. The means for game specific auxiliary and the Casino (1) the Organization and conduct of gambling in the Casino must be only used means of auxiliary and specific game (balls for Roulette, dice, playing cards, coins, etc.), for which it is ensured a strict record provenance, registration, circulation and storage, established by the internal rules of the Casino.
(2) the specific game and those used in the Casino will be kept in safe and shall be sent, at the beginning of the work programme, in the lobby of the Casino and the Casino House, and at the end thereof-returns, based on a predetermined form in internal rules.
(3) it is prohibited to transport Casino employees from the lobby of the casino game auxiliary means or specific times money in other conditions than those laid down in the internal rules of the Casino.
To in article 36. Cîștigurilor insurance amount in the Casino in Casino House must be maintained to ensure the căștigurilor amount, determined in accordance with the present law, for coverage of possible players.
(2) at the beginning of the work programme of the Casino, cîștigurilor insurance amount shall be equivalent to the sum of 2,000 euros for each table game with cards or dice and 3000 euros for every Roulette, calculated at the official exchange rate of the day.
(3) If during the work day to Casino cîștigurilor insurance amount has been decreased, it draws up a document, signed by the casino cashier and a representative of the administration.
(4) based on data from primary documents drawn up within the Casino, confirming the reduction of the amount of insurance cîștigurilor, the head of the Casino issue order receipt level of reduced expenditure. Under this order, accounting for issuance of receipt and carry out settlement account (banking) or in house company (organizer) in house Casino has the money in cash on completion of the insurance sum of cîștigurilor.
(5) it is prohibited to staying in the lobby of the Casino of the casierilor who are not involved in the activity of the Casino or House unit of Exchange.
Article 37. The casino staff (1) staff of the Casino includes Casino leader, other decision makers, employees participating in the ongoing process directly and running gambling and other workers, and service obligations whose employment scheme is governed by the internal rules of the Casino.
(2) the Manager (pit-Malachi) is in the lobby of the Casino, recommendations and legal guidelines which are binding upon employees of the Casino, players and visitors. In the Manager's obligations (pit-bosului) comes into control of the situation in the lobby of the Casino and Casino employees, as well as tracking the actions of players and visitors. The Manager (or Deputy) shall be placed inside the Casino throughout the work programme of the Casino.
(3) every table game in the Casino is serviced by dealers (dealers), employees of the Casino. The dealers (dealers) running gambling at the tables, supports the stakes, changing sheets, informs about the beginning and end of the political parties and their results.
(4) the control directly on the work classes (dealers) are carried out by inspectors of the table you are Casino leaders aiming at you classes at the tables and give them directions on the Organization and conduct of the game. Inspectors ' requirements are required for table saw working at gaming tables.
(5) it is prohibited to staying in the lobby of the Casino of classes that do not serve tables.
(6) staff in the lobby of the Casino (Manager, dealers, cashiers, inspectors, ospătarii) must wear during the only clothing without pockets and a manner to be determined in the rules of procedure, as well as the name and the function name badge.
(7) the internal rules of the casino should include provisions on the programme of work (trade) of personnel, the exchange period of classes to tables and other specific provisions.
Article 38. Internal control system in the Casino (1) overall activity in the game of the Casino, the Casino, the home Exchange and reception must be monitored, through a system of video surveillance and recorded video on the duration of working hours in real time regime.
(2) the cameras must be set in such a way to ensure receiving some clear and useful both at the tables and at other locations. Images from the tables must contain the entire grid of the table, and the roulette wheel, with a visibility enabling watching at least the following details: color chips (with value of banknotes), the chips on the table, statistical square chip column.
(3) the images received from the Casino and from Exchange must allow watching hands placed on cashier counter, color, number and value of banknotes and sheets, and the images must allow watching at least until the bust of persons falling within the Casino. Home Casino, Exchange Office, reception must be monitored permanently by means of fixed cameras, the image is captured on the monitors.
(4) direct tracking and recording the activity of the Casino must be made in the system and in digital form.
(5) the supervisory System should be equipped with other devices and installations, as well as the image of the device, control devices of mobile cameras, cameras, audio recording, etc., and to be provided with electricity.
(6) the videos must allow viewing the date and time of the registration, without impeding the view. The incidents must be entered in a register kept by managers of video surveillance system, which in the case of săvîrşire of a crime or offence, must notify the police immediately. Videos in these situations, it will be kept until the clarification of the cases concerned, through exemption from the time limit set by this law.
(7) videos of Casino tables and the House must be kept in digital form and in terms of security, at least 10 calendar days and submit on request, for inspection, law enforcement and control.
(8) the Casino must have technical and physical security guard system, fire protection services, provided by companies holding license for that activity and/or State bodies. Physical guarding of the Casino can be performed by own guard service.
(9) the Casino Watchdog Service is obliged to contribute record players.
(10) casino management has the right to impose its restrictions against visitors defended general and against certain players in particular.
Article 39. Obligations of the Organizer in the casino gambling in its activity, the organizer of gambling in the Casino is bound: a) to ensure the preservation of the casino room the following documents (or copies): with regard to the ownership or use of the room in which the Casino, documents relating to the ownership or use of the casino game equipment software, documents and certificates referred to in this law;
b) to install and use in media and casino game machines which preclude unauthorized interference in their activities or the creation of the conditions for obtaining the result determined in advance of the game of chance;
c) to release cîștigurile in accordance with the rules of the game and within the time set by this law;
d) to keep records of the use of the echivalenților of the game you have turnovers, in the case of their use;
e) to take measures to ensure the safety of players, visitors and employees;
f) display in a place accessible to players and visitors a copy of the license for the Casino maintenance activity certified by the signature of the driver (or his/her representative) and the seal of the Organizer as well as the rules of conduct of gambling in the Casino;
g) meet other obligations provided for in this Act and legislation concerning gambling.
Chapter VIIORGANIZAREA LOBBY CUAUTOMATE OPERATION with MONETARY GAINS, Article 40. Operation of vending machines with monetary gains (1) in the Republic of Moldova, the operation of vending machines with monetary gains of any kind represents the State monopoly and is carried out by the National Lottery.
(2) the machine with money gains can be set only in the lobby with automatic reference cîștiguri game (hereafter-automatic game room) or in the Casino.
(3) All vending machines with money-winners must be equipped with technical devices to be connected to the monitoring system on-line of State [article 40 (3) shall be implemented within one year from the date of publication] (4) Win happens in the game maker can be used as a game for stakes of another game from vending machines with monetary gains.
Article 41. Requirements for vending machines with monetary gains (1) vending machines with money-winners must have certificate of compliance/inspection report, which confirms their functionality.
(2) every automatic game must have manufacturing number set in an affordable place.
(3) the average percentage of money installed in cîştigului game schedule shall not be less than 70% of the amount of the stakes placed in slot machine game.
(4) the machine with money-winners must be equipped with at least an electronic counter and an electromechanical meter, which keep the information about the means of specific game introduced and gains obtained at the end of the game to this game automatically and which allow control over the results of the games at this automatically.
(5) Meters must have inclusion, which determines the destination of the meter, as well as price graduated, taking into account the fact that the price of input and output must be identical.
(6) Displays the meters must be installed so as to be accessible for ease of viewing, and the meters must have special places for sealing, which would exclude the possibility of being opened without damaging the seal.
(7) electronic Meter, the meter mechanic and game schedules are subject to metrological control before placing them on the Moldovan market, after repair and in case of damage of the seal, and periodically, at least every three years in the course of the operation, with the release of the testing laboratory, accredited according to law, the report attempts for the game, Roulette, slot machine and electronic roulette game.
(8) slot machines game must possess Certificate GLI-11 (technical standard that attests to the quality level of the slot machine game) before being placed in classrooms with game machines and the Casino.
(9) Communication Protocol to machines game should allow connecting to the game machine monitoring system on-line of all State game vending machines must use a common communication protocol, accepted in the field, for example the SAS (serial communication engine that enables secure monitoring and reporting on the activity of game machine) and/or G2S (open standard protocol that allows game machines to communicate with management systems of internal infrastructure).
(10) the central computer system shall hold the Organizer interface (API) to provide the Principal State Tax Inspectorate, being able to connect to it in order to verify sales Organizer. The control system (server) the Organizer must be located within the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
[Art. 41 (10) shall be implemented within one year from the date of publication]
Article 42. The lobby with automatic playing with money-winners (1) lobby with automatic playing with monetary gains represent a separate, isolated from the outside of specially landscaped, nestled in the heart of the capital, in which they are installed as a minimum: a) for municipalities-20 automatic game with monetary gains;
b) to destinations outside of municipalities-10 automatic game with monetary gains.
(2) Organizing the functioning of the lobby with automatic playing with monetary gains comprises the totality of the activities carried out by the Organizer directed towards exploitation of game machines installed in the halls with game machines and represent an activity in the field of gaming.
(3) it is prohibited to exploit the automatic game Hall of automata game without monetary gains.
(4) automatic Hall Room game, apart from the area intended for the automated installation of the game, must have room for the House, specially equipped, bathroom. Premises with the work schedule of 24 hours must be provided and staff rest room.
(5) automatic Hall of game should have air conditioning and ventilation, physical and technical security, services which are provided by companies holding the activity licence and/or the State, as well as video surveillance system that would allow viewing area with vending machines with money-winners in real time.
(6) records must be kept for a period of 10 calendar days and submit on request, for inspection, law enforcement and control.
(7) automatic Hall of game applies the same restrictions on location that are referred to in art. 18. Chapter VIIIORGANIZAREA and CONDUCTING COMPETITIONS for BETTING/SPORTS EVENTS in article 43. Classification of gambling (1) in the Republic of Moldova, the work of the Organization and conduct of the bets for sports competitions/events constitute State monopolies and is carried out by the National Lottery.
(2) the bets are classified into the following categories: a) the pari-mutuels (sweepstakes), whereby matters shall be distributed in proportion to the number of players, the winning bloc variants held by each of them, the Organizer being engaged only in the collection of bets and the distribution of earnings according to the rules of the bet. A win bet, if mutual, depends on the total volume of bets, as well as the number of players are winners;
b the fixed odds bets) (bookmaker), within which the Organizer is the one that determines, based on its own criteria, and brings to the attention of the players ' odds of multiplication of the stake if the winning bloc variants played shall be declared in accordance with the rules of the bet.
(3) the means of specific game betting is to contain the data specified in the rules of betting, but not less than the following: a gambling game name);
(b) name and code) on WHOSE BEHALF the Organizer;
(c)) date of stake;
d) value (amount) of the stake;
e) code or identification number;
the player's choices and f) coefficients.
(4) the organiser is prohibited any restraint of any Commission from gain, excluding taxes.
(5) the places of receipt of bets must be equipped with means of auxiliary used game the bets, which are electronic devices which are received stakes.
(6) the auxiliary used for receiving the game stakes must be equipped with technical devices to be connected to the system of on-line monitoring of these electronic devices have to have fiscal memory, computer program for recording bets at sporting events/competitions and be connected to the central computer system of the Organizer on the territory of the Republic of Moldova. These terminals meet and function and machine control, and use of other machines and control is not necessary and mandatory.
(7) the Organization and conduct of the competitions betting/sports events are allowed only with the help of special equipment (central and terminal information system) which is owned by ISO 27001 certificate.
(8) the central computer system shall hold the Organizer interface to provide the main State Tax Inspectorate, being able to connect to it in order to verify sales Organizer.
(9) having the interface specified in paragraph 2. (8) exclude the use of mașinei and control for this activity.
(10) gains in the Fund bets must be at least 65% of the total amount of bets accepted annually.
Article 44. Using the results of sports competitions and other competitions and actions to conduct to conduct betting bets directly at a venue for sports and competitions from other competitions and actions necessary agreement with the organizers of competitions and actions to use their results.
Article 45. Shapes and sizes of financial collateral shapes and sizes of financial collateral in the bets after wagering system and mutual system shall be determined by the bookmaker Ministry of finance in accordance with the conditions laid down by this law.
Article 46. Special restrictions concerning the participation of the bookmakers (1) prohibits participation in betting: a) the founders (members, shareholders/members), heads to the organizer of the betting betting agents and totalizatoare;
b) of persons who may has information about the results of the event (where the event's organizers or participants agreed in advance of the outcome of the event in question, which it is not yet known to the organizer of the betting to betting agents and totalizatoare at the time of receipt of the stake from persons referred to in this point);
c) persons who have the ability to influence the outcome of the event, participants at the event or on the size of the payment of cîștigurilor.
(2) The persons are not allowed betting: a) to which the Employee Organizer betting to betting agents and totalizatoare has doubts about reaching the age of 21 years and if such persons have shown that acquainting employee identity card containing information on their age;
b) which have submitted, at the request of the representative of the organizer of the betting to betting agents and totalizatoare, false information about themselves (name, surname, father's name) and/or with respect to their age.
(3) if the person referred to in this article, in spite of the prohibition laid down in this article, the rules of organizer of the betting to betting agents and totalizatoare and/or the rules of betting, bet, bet has concluded that person is null. Cîștigurilor payment for the benefit of that person by the organizer shall not be effected.
If the organizer has paid this person cîștigul, the amount of the payment shall be returned in full to the Organizer. The organizer of the betting to betting agents and totalizatoare is required to return the person concerned from that stake will be deducted the expenses related to the return of the stake.
Chapter IXJOCURILE GAMBLING ORGANIZED through ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS Article 47. Games of chance organized through electronic communications systems (1) games of chance organized through electronic communications networks constitute State monopolies and are carried out only by the State-owned economic power to conduct gambling games that make up the State monopoly (2) via electronic communications networks can be deployed any gambling game if provisions of this law are complied with and rules approved by the Ministry of finance.
(3) the Minister of finance may develop specific requirements for conducting gaming via electronic communications networks.
(4) conducting games of chance via electronic communication networks, as well as import them to unauthorized persons are forbidden.
(5) the equipment and software used to organize gaming via electronic communications networks must reside on the territory of the Republic of Moldova. The web page must have the field in Moldova. The control system (server) the organizer of the game of chance must be located within the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
(6) the Fund gains, if muddling gaming via electronic communications networks builds Organizer on a special account and shall constitute at least 70% of the proceeds for each game.
Article 48. Surveillance and control (1) competent bodies with functions of control are empowered to monitor and carry out checks on compliance with the provisions of this chapter.
(2) the monitoring Activity is carried out in compliance with the following fundamental objectives: the protection of minors) and preventing their access in cases where required by law, the gambling activities conducted via electronic communication networks;
b) ensuring the integrity and transparency of operations carried out by and through the gaming Organizer, and of a system of fair play;
c) preventing and combating the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing, as well as identifying and reporting criminal activities conducted through gaming;
d) providing a high degree of protection of the rights of players against unfair, abusive and deceptive practices;
e) identification web pages are accessed through games of chance which are not authorized in the manner established and immediate communication of information concerning unauthorized activities identified with a view to blocking access to these web pages.
Article 49. Specific requirements the organizer of gambling conducted via electronic communications networks shall be obliged:
a) ensure permanent connection in real time, with the game platforms used, via secure connections;
b) disposing of a platform game accessible to players through means of distance communication, to ensure fairness, integrity, safety, transparency and confidentiality of the activities and functions to be exercised;
c) to archive all financial transactions made between the organizer of gambling and player both ways and keep the databases in question for a period of 5 years;
d) to honour the payment obligations within the State budget. Article 50. Participation in gambling activities conducted through electronic communications networks (1) to participate in gambling activities conducted through electronic communications networks, the player must be registered with the organizer of these games of chance, that it possesses a mind game. The gaming Organizer creates one account for a registered player.
(2) for the purposes of registration, the player provides at least the following personal information: name, surname, date of birth, state identification number, valid email address, and the serial number identification and legal document data of a personal bank account through which they will perform the transfers to/from the game account will be opened at the gaming organizer concerned.
(3) payments, transfers of cash withdrawals in times of the player's game account gambling organized through electronic communications networks shall be effected through a bank account opened in what countries do not belong to the list of jurisdictions what does not implement international standards for transparency, established by regulatory acts of the National Bank of Moldova, including through credit cards and/or debit cards.
Chapter XMODUL for the determination of CÎȘTIGULUI, taxation and ACCOUNTS Article 51. Determination of cîştigului and taxation (1) Any taxable cîștig player obtained in the framework of the participation at one of gambling's paternity shall be deemed and shall be taxed in accordance with the legislation in force.
(2) the result of the game is to be provided and validates each game/game session.
(3) A game where bets means submission, validation of its stake, producing the event on which the bet was and cîştigului/loss determination.
(4) in the case of Session playing games at slot machines game with monetary cîștiguri shall mean the period of time from the moment the player's registration at the entrance hall with its automatic and receipt of specific game until the presentation of specific game to the gym to lift cîștigului, regardless of the number of matches resulting in loss or cîștiguri in this period.
Article 52. Taxation and accounting (1) fiscal arrangements in the field of games of chance shall apply in accordance with tax legislation in force.
(2) keeping the accounting activities in the field of gambling is carried out in accordance with the Act on accounting No. 113-XVI of 27 April 2007.
Chapter XIINTERDICŢIILE and LIABILITY for VIOLATION of THIS LAW Article 53. Bans (1) it is prohibited to the location of the Casino and game halls with automatic playing with cîștiguri in reference to places banned under this law.
(2) it is prohibited to organize any advertising (promotional) actions to encourage gambling in casinos.
(3) it is prohibited to import and introduction into the territory of the country of the game made with more than 5 years ago.
(4) it is prohibited to import, commercialisation, operation of vending machines that issued directly in cash gains in any form.
(5) it is prohibited to crediting the players (participants) for the stakes in any form.
(6) it is prohibited to the gaming Organizer to accept from the player, as a financial collateral, movable and immovable property.
Article 54. Liability for violation of this law (1) natural and legal persons guilty of violating this law bear administrative responsibility, criminal and/or civil action, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.
(2) violation of the present law shall be considered: (a) Organization and conduct of the game) gambling prohibited;
(b) organizing and carrying out) of gambling without licence or in a place.
c) violating the rules of gambling or gambling organization in accordance with rules which do not meet the requirements of this law and other normative acts;
d) organs to prevent the exercise of their supervisory functions; failure to submit the documents reflecting the financial and economic activity of organizer of games of chance; presenting false data; mandated bodies;
e access to admission) gambling (except for lotteries, betting and gaming skill) of persons aged under 21 years of age;
(f) organizing and carrying out) of gambling in violation of requirements for placing of information in the electronic monitoring system state unique to gaming;
g) usage and game equipment that does not meet the requirements of this law.
Chapter XIIDISPOZIŢII FINAL and TRANSITIONAL Article 55. Entry into force (1) this law shall enter into force on the date of its publication in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, with the exception of art. 11 lit. b)-d), which shall apply from 1 March 2017, and art. 391. (2) (a). d), art. 21. (7) and (8), art. 31 para. (7) (a). f), art. 40 para. (3), art. 41 para. (10) and article 11. 43 para. (11), which shall be implemented within one year from the date of publication of this law, but not later than two months from the receipt of the opinion of the competent authority with regard to the creation of the electronic monitoring system state unique to gaming.
(2) the date of publication of the present law shall be repealed law No. 285-XIV of 18 February 1999 concerning games of chance (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 1999, nr. 50-52, art. 230), as amended and supplemented.
(3) holders of the license for activity in the field of gambling they will comply with the requirements of this activity according to the law within 30 days after the date of publication, with the presentation of the corresponding documents to the competent authority.
(4) Licenses for carrying out of activities not provided for in this law shall be declared as null and void.
(5) the Government and the National Bank of Moldova shall, within 3 months from the date of entry into force, will bring the normative acts in compliance with this law.