The Parliament adopts this organic law.
Chapter I.GENERAL PROVISIONSARTICLE 1 GENERAL Article. Subject to regulations (1) this Act regulates the specific peculiarities of organization and functioning of public administration authorities of the municipality of Chișinău.
(2) the Organization and operation of public administration authorities of Chisinau shall be regulated on the basis of the provisions of the European Charter of local self-government, law No. 436-XVI dated December 28, 2006 on local public administration, the present law and other legislative and regulatory acts.
In article 2. Administrative and territorial division of the municipality Chișinău (1) Chișinău is the capital of the Republic of Moldova, with the status of the municipality. Being a legal person governed by public law, and shall enjoy heritage, in compliance with the law, autonomy, organizational, financial and managing.
(2) the Chisinau municipality is a territorial-administrative unit level, which includes the composition of its administrative-territorial units of level one, laid down in law No. 764-XV of 27 December 2001 on the administrative and territorial division of the Republic of Moldova.
Article 3. Public administration authorities of Chisinau (1) the public administration of the Chisinau municipality is carried out by the City Council of Chișinău (hereinafter the municipal Council), municipal councils and communes (commune) as representative and deliberative authorities of Chisinau population, and by the Mayor of the Chisinau municipality (hereinafter-Mayor), mayors of cities, villages (communes), as representative and executive authorities.
(2) the municipal Council and mayor shall exercise the powers and duties of the local public authorities of specific level one in the territory of the city of Chisinau and second-level dealings with towns, villages (communes) of the municipality.
Article 4. Autonomy and the relations between public administration authorities of Chisinau (1) in carrying out its powers, of public administration authorities in Chisinau have autonomy, enshrined and guaranteed by the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova and by other legislative acts.
(2) the relationship between public administration authorities and the municipal towns, villages (communes) of Chișinău is founded on the principles of legality, subsidiarity, autonomy, transparency and cooperation in resolving the problems of municipal interest.
(3) municipal government authorities and those of cities, villages (communes) in Chisinau there are no subordination relationships, except as required by law.
Chapter IICONSILIUL MUNICIPAL article 5. Composition, the creation and operation of the municipal Council (1) the municipal Council is composed of 51 Councilors elected under the terms of the electoral code.
(2) the municipal Council is constituted if am validated the mandates of at least two-thirds of the total number of Councillors. The municipal Council meets in first meeting (constitutive) within 20 calendar days from the date of validation of mandates of Councillor. The convening of the first meeting of advisers (founding) municipal Council shall be by decision of the Central Electoral Commission.
(3) Forming working bodies (fractions, alliances, blocks where appropriate and specialized advisory committees) and operation of the municipal Council are regulated by the present law, the law on local public administration and other legislative acts.
In article 6. The powers of the municipal Council (1) the municipal Council has the right of initiative and decide, in compliance with the law, in all matters of local interest in the territory of the city of Chisinau and of municipal interest-territory, except for issues related to the competence of other public authorities.
(2) the municipal Council has the following powers: 1) in the field of the organisation of the work of the municipal public administration: a) on the proposal of the Mayor approves the general maximum personnel staffing and organizational structure of the Town Hall of the municipality, municipal subdivisions of the public administration sector, prices, wage their staff, the total amount of expenditure necessary to ensure their activity in accordance with the provisions of the municipal budget, as well as for the establishment , reorganization or liquidation of branches;
(b) approves establishing) and operation of the Chisinau municipal Council, under the terms of this law; to approve regulations and rules provided by law;
(c) approves the proposal) Mayor, rules of organisation and operation of the Chisinau City Hall, the regulations on the organisation and functioning of public administration municipal subdivisions and prices by sector; where, on 2 consecutive meetings, the municipal Council to exclude the agenda draft decisions approving such regulations or reject them, the mayor shall issue the disposition with respect to provisional application thereof until approval by the municipal Council, under this Act, the regulations in question;
d) choose a proposal from Mayor, deputy mayors, and shall issue, in terms of this law;
It's called Basic), in the competition held under the terms of the law No. 158-XVI dated 4 July 2008 concerning the public function and status of public official, Secretary of the municipal Council, amends, suspends and ceases, in compliance with the law, the Secretary of the service; delegate the Mayor jurisdiction performance evaluation of the Secretary of the municipal Council;
f) designates its representatives in the courts of law in disputes concerning the legality of the decisions taken and the resulting from relations with other public authorities;
2) strategic management office: a) Decides, in accordance with the law and within the limits of its competence, organisation of public services of local interest and/or municipal, ensure their satisfactory operation and approves the tariffs for the services provided by them;
b) decide the establishment, reorganization or liquidation of public institutions (including socio-cultural institutions and charity institutions) of local interest and/or municipal, municipal enterprises; decide the Foundation or participating in the founding of the company, determines the financial support for these in the case of expenditure;
c) decide upon measures of social protection and the granting of aid of some sections of the population;
d) decides the association with other authorities of local public administration, including from abroad, for the completion of works and services of public interest, to promote and protect the interests of the municipal public administration authorities, as well as establishing collaborative ties, cooperation, including transboundary air pollution, and Twining with localities from abroad, working with businesses and associations in the country and abroad in order to carry out certain actions or common interest;
e) approve, assign symbols or changing the names of streets, squares, parks and other public places in the open air, shall set the date of the celebration of the patron saint of the city of Chisinau, the Moldovan citizens and foreigners with special merits the title of honorary citizen of the municipality of Chisinau, according to the law;
f) Approves, in accordance with the law, strategies, forecasts, plans and programmes for socio-economic development of the municipality, recovery programs and environmental protection, town planning schemes as well as landscaping plans;
g) Approves, in compliance with the law, the regulation on trade activities in the territory of the city of Chisinau, on the operation of undertakings engaged in the marketing of the products/goods or commercial services, including catering, regardless of the type of ownership and legal form of organization, as well as on the activities of individuals engaged in the trade;
h) cooperates with the municipal councils and rural (communal) of the municipality in order to solve common problems and functioning of public service municipal;
3) management of public finances and heritage municipal: a) decide to implement and modify, within the limits of its powers, the local taxes and fees, and deadlines for payment thereof, and the granting of facilities during the budget year;
b) decide on the administration of public goods and private areas of the municipality;
c) Decides, in compliance with the law, lease, concession, lease rental or lease of goods or in the public domain of the city, as well as public services of local interest and/or municipal, where appropriate;
d) Decides, in accordance with the law, sale, privatisation, concessioning or rental lease of goods or in the private domain of the municipality;
e) Decides, in accordance with the law, attribution and use change the property of the municipality of the city of Chisinau;
f) decide on design work, construction, maintenance and modernisation of roads, bridges, housing, according to the law, and that all economic, social, infrastructure, and local and/or municipal, where appropriate;
g) decide on the lands for the territory of the Apiary Chișinău;
h) approve municipal budget, loans and account of the end of the budget year, makes changes in the municipal budget; Approves, in non-discriminatory manner, in accordance with the criterion of per capita transfers from the municipal budget to the budgets of cities, villages (communes) of the municipality;
I approve the amount of the rent of real estate) inhabited housing municipal, residential block maintenance payments and internal engineering networks, maintenance as well as for communal services, in compliance with the law;
j) approve, under the law, the acceptable limits of use of the natural resources of the territory of municipal interest in Chișinău;
4) in other areas: to examine information submitted) Councillors, on the edge of their decisions;
b) reports and hear the information the Mayor, of the heads of subdivisions, municipal enterprises and public institutions;
c) terms of reference of the amounts according to law;
d) initiates, as appropriate, and decide local referendum;
e) has inspection in accordance with the law, the draft decisions on problems of municipal interest may impact economic, environmental and social (the ways of life and human rights, culture, health and social protection, of the local communities, public services), as well as other issues that concern the population or part of the population of the municipality.
(3) municipal Council and other powers determined by law.
(4) the municipal Council cannot adopt decisions involving expenditure without indicating the source of covering the cost of achieving these decisions.
(5) for the purposes of the organisation and management of joint activities, in accordance with the tasks provided for in this law, the municipal Council and Mayor together form based on parity, the following commissions: the Commission for the administration of the reserve fund, the Commission for holding land auctions, the Commission for privatisation of real estate (residential and non residential), the Commission for the designation of representatives and members of management boards in companies limited by shares, etc. Decisions of committees shall be taken by a majority of the total number of members.
Article 7. Convening City Council meetings (1) the Council shall meet in regular session, with the proposed agenda, as a general rule, once in a month, but not less than once in three months, at the request of the Mayor, with the exception of the first sitting.
(2) the municipal Council may meet in extraordinary session, with the proposed agenda, whenever necessary, on the initiative of the mayor or upon written request of at least one third of the number of Councillors elected.
(3) the convening of municipal Council is made available through the Mayor, at least 10 days before the ordinary meetings and at least 3 days before the extraordinary. Under the provision for convening the meeting, each counselor is notified about the meeting by the Secretary of the municipal Council.
(4) In cases of extreme emergency (natural disasters, catastrophes, fires, epidemics, epizootics, epifitotii and other similar exceptional situations), as determined by the interests of the inhabitants of the municipality, the municipal Council can be convened without delay.
(5) where the Mayor refuses summons extraordinary meeting of municipal Council, requested by at least one third of the number of Councillors who are elected, they shall have the right to convene a session of the municipal Council, in compliance with the law.
(6) the duration of a meeting, from opening until closing, including intermittently, may not exceed one month. At the end of this period, the meeting shall be considered closed by law, and the draft decisions of law shall be considered unreviewed put on the agenda of the next meeting and shall be considered as a priority.
Article 8. Election of Chairman of meeting of the City Council (1) at the beginning of each meeting convened, the municipal Council shall elect from among the Councillors present, by open vote, a Chairman of the meeting.
(2) the Chairman of the meeting shall elect the majority councillors present at the meeting.
Article 9. Powers of the Chairman of the meeting of the President of the municipal Council meeting has the following tasks: to lead the municipal Council) works throughout the duration of the hearing to which he was elected;
b) ensure compliance with the regulation on the establishment and operation of the Chisinau municipal Council, maintain law and order during the meeting, as well as respect for the rules of work of the meeting, whether such a regulation has been adopted at the beginning of the meeting;
c) Councillors vote subject to draft decisions, ensure that counting the votes and announcing the result of the voting decisions of the municipal Council, stating the votes "for", "against" and abţinerilor;
d) signed the decisions taken by the municipal Council and the minutes of the meeting;
e) meets and other duties under the law.
Article 10. Examination of draft decisions and the decisions of the municipal Council (1) draft decisions are proposed for consideration by the City Council Councillors and/or general Mayor and examined if approved under paragraph 1 are. (2) and accompanied by opinion or report of the specialty of the municipal Council.
(2) a draft decision, signed on the reverse of each file of the author or author's ruler subdivision-endorsed mandatory under the law on local public administration and law. 317-XV of 18 July 2003 concerning the normative acts of the Government and of other authorities of Central and local public administration. The approval of the draft decision shall be confirmed by signature on the reverse of each file of the Act by the head of subdivision responsible for the field covered by the draft decision, by the head of the subdivision or entity covered by the project, the head of the subdivision and legal branch the Vice Mayor or Deputy Mayor Mayor if branch is missing or if it does not have powers delegated by the Mayor. Draft decisions that involve financial expense endorsed mandatory and by the head of the subdivision responsible for finance.
(3) the municipal Council takes decisions by a majority of Councillors present at the meeting, except in cases where the law provides for a greater number of votes. In case of parity of votes, the decision shall not be adopted, the debate being carried over to the next meeting.
(4) decisions on the approval of the municipal budget, the management of property assets, establish the amount of the fees and local taxes, the municipal development planning and spatial planning, association with other Councils, public institutions in the country or abroad, shall be adopted by a majority of Councillors elected.
(5) the decisions initiating revocation mayor shall be adopted by a vote of two-thirds of the elected councilors.
(6) the Council may establish municipal decisions by secret ballot or by voting by roll call.
(7) the decisions of the municipal Council shall be signed by the Chairman of the meeting not later than 5 days from the date of the conduct of the meeting Council and countersigned by the Secretary of the municipal Council. For each meeting, the City Council shall appoint a Councillor who will sign the Council's decision in the case in which the President of the meeting will be unable to sign.
(8) If the Secretary of the municipal Council considers reasoned that the Council's decision is unlawful, he is entitled not to countersign and request Council review it. The decision will be included in the agenda of the next meeting being considered with priority. If the City Council maintains its decision, the Secretary is required to countersign.
(9) the municipal Council has the stamp, which is kept by the Secretary of the municipal Council and apply to the decisions of the municipal Council.
Article 11. The dissolution of the municipal Council, the municipal Council may be dissolved before the expiration of the time limit under the terms of art. 13(2). (3), art. 25 and 48 of the law on local public administration, to be applied correspondingly.
Article 12. Secretary of municipal Council
(1) the Secretary of the municipal Council is dealing with a competition in compliance with the law. The person appointed as Secretary must be licensed to a law faculty or public administration.
(2) the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2. (1) applies only if the Secretary is vacant. Holiday function is involved in the event of termination of service of the person pursuant to and in the manner established by labour legislation and law No. 158-XVI dated 4 July 2008 concerning the public function and status of public official.
(3) municipal Council Secretary enjoys stability on the basis and scope of the law on public function and status of public official.
(4) the amendment, suspension and termination of service of the Secretary shall, in accordance with the law, by the City Council, on a proposal from the mayor or of a third of the number of Councillors elected, by a decision adopted by a majority vote of Councillors elected.
(5) lack of a lengthy, on reasonable grounds, the Secretary, the municipal Council may empower another civil servant from the City Hall to perform all the duties of the Secretary or just some of them, in compliance with the law.
(6) the Secretary of the municipal Council is granted leave pursuant to the provision the Mayor. During parental leave, the mayor shall designate a public servant from the City Hall for the duties of the Secretary.
Article 13. Duties of the Secretary of the municipal Council (1) the Secretary of the municipal Council has the following powers: a) ensure notification calling the municipal Council;
b) participate in the meetings of the municipal Council and assists the Chairman of the meeting;
c) municipal Council, countersigned decisions except for the decision of appointment of the Secretary of the Council;
(d) ensure the proper functioning of) the municipal Council;
e) shall ensure that the work of the secretariat;
f) communicated to the authorities and the person concerned shall submit, within 5 days from the date of adoption or issuance, acts adopted by the municipal Council or issued by the Mayor;
g) brings to the public the decisions taken by the municipal Council and the provisions issued by the Mayor;
h) preserves and the municipal Council's stamp decisions taken by him;
I) assistance advisers and specialist committees of the City Council;
j) assist local councils of methodological municipality concerning the Organization and functioning of the Councils ' problems.
(2) the Secretary fulfils other duties and as provided by law or delegated/assigned to them by the Council or by the general Mayor.
Chapter IIIPRIMARUL and VICEPRIMARIIMUNICIPIULUI CHISINAU article 14. Mayor (1) Mayor is representative authority of the Chisinau municipal Council and Executive, elected by universal, equal, direct, secret and freely expressed suffrage.
(2) the Mayor is head of the municipal government. Mayor may attend meetings of the municipal Council and has the right to rule on all issues subject to debate.
(3) the Mayor under law No. 768-XIV of 2 February 2000 on the status of local public servant.
Article 15. The duties of the Mayor (1) Mayor performs the following basic functions: 1) executive management activity: a) ensures the execution of the decisions taken by the municipal Council; where it considers that Council decision motivated municipal mayor is illegal, refer the matter to the Office of the State Chancellery and/or administrative court;
b) amends, suspends called and cease employment relationships or work, in compliance with the law, with City Hall staff, praetors, vicepretorii and Secretaries, heads of sector pricing public administration municipal subdivisions (DGs, directorates, services, etc.), public service leaders, heads of public institutions, managers of enterprises; establishes basic powers thereof; lead and monitor their activities, contributing to the continuous training;
c) establishes and delegate duties deputy mayors;
d) proposes the organizational scheme of the municipal Council and the conditions for the provision of public services of communal household, ensure proper functioning of the services concerned;
e) leads, coordinates and controls the work of municipal public services, ensure the functioning of the civil service, the guardianship authorities; coordinates and controls the activity of economic entities founded by decision of the municipal Council, the municipal public institutions; hear the reports of the directors and their information and propose solutions to improve their business;
f) exercise, on behalf of the municipal Council, the functions of supervisory authority, oversees the work of guardians and curators;
g) coordinates the activity of social assistance and contribute to the implementation of measures of social assistance and social welfare concerning children, older people, people with disabilities, families with many children, families affected by violence intrafamilială, other categories of socially vulnerable persons, supports the work of public associations with public utility status;
h) delegate in the course of their work shifts employees, praetors, heads of enterprises, managers of municipal subdivisions and economic entities founded by decision of the municipal Council;
I) controlling the opportunity on the realization of the powers which they delegate/entrusts, in compliance with the law;
2) in ensuring technical and administrative support for the work of the municipal Council to convene meetings: ordinary) extraordinary and without delay of the municipal Council, municipal Council proposes to review matters relating to the administration of the municipality, to be included in the agenda as a priority;
b) provides technical support, and administrative information for the operation of the municipal Council;
c) shall ensure the establishment of feasibility studies and propose for the approval of the lists of goods and services of municipal public interest for realization of projects of public-private partnership; monitoring and control of projects of public-private partnerships in municipal public administration authority shall participate as a partner;
d) shall ensure the establishment of forecasting strategies, plans and programmes for socio-economic development of the municipality, the programmes for the recovery and protection of the environment;
e) provides the general town planning plan development and documentation of urban planning and landscaping and submit them for approval by the municipal Council, in accordance with the law;
3) in the field of normative and administrative regulation of the activity of natural and legal persons on the territory of the municipality Chisinau: a) issuing permits and other permissive documents as provided by law, the right to suspend or revoke the duly justified reasons;
b) finds the law violations committed by individuals and companies in the territory administered, take measures for the removal of or stopping them and, where appropriate, refer the matter to law enforcement agencies, which are required to respond promptly, in accordance with the law, the Mayor requests;
c) finds and features disassembly and disposal, including the forced advertising panels, installed unauthorized, commercial parking units and mobile units provisional all kinds of objects and installations of any type, located on public land illegally; features, within the limits of its competence, illicite trade activity, including itinerant trade, carried out in violation of the legislation;
(d) take measures to prohibit) or suspension of performances, public performances or other events contrary to law or morality, which oppose public order and tranquility;
e) approves the minutes of construction works on the territory of the municipality of the city of Chisinau or, where appropriate, in his capacity as Chairman of the Committee concerned;
f) approves regulations of the committees and working groups established by the provision, on different fields of activity; ensure compliance with them;
4) management of municipal heritage: a) is responsible for the inventory and management of public assets and private areas of the municipality within the limits of its competence;
(b) the Organization and exercise) ensures, in accordance with the law, supervision of markets, fairs, oboare, parks, green spaces, places of amusement and pleasure and takes operative measures for their proper functioning;
c) secures traffic and pedestrian movement through the Organization of transport, through the maintenance of roads, bridges and installation of road signs within the territory administered;
d) ensures recording and track trolleys, of ciclomotoarelor, machinery and self-propelled machinery used in agricultural or construction works, which are not subject to registration and animal traction vehicles, in line with regulation-type approved by the Government;
(e) the allocation and apportionment) provides housing space available and issue the vouchers from the public key of the municipal housing and housing stock issued and damaged (for restoration); ensure control of maintenance and management of the housing stock in the municipality;
f) coordinates and ensures the control of design work, construction, upgrading and maintenance of roads, bridges, installations and technical-urban networks, housing (including the land occupation, land use coefficient, number of parking lots, colouring techniques Passport etc.), and other objectives in the field of economic, social, communal and municipal recreational interest;
(g)) at its disposal, in the territory of the city of Chisinau, on the cutting, grubbing-up trees and bushes from the green spaces of public property and/or their resettlement in coordination with eco-tourism agency Chișinău;
5) in cooperation with the Central Government: a) represents the municipality in dealings with Government, other public authorities, natural or legal persons in the country and abroad, as well as in the courts; signed on behalf of the municipality or of a municipal Council, acts and contracts concluded pursuant to the decision of the municipal Council;
b) contributes to the good cooperation of public services concentrated in resolving interest municipal; is coordinator of decentralised public services within the municipality, carrying out the duties of the Chairman of the Commission for emergency situations, and shall take, in this capacity, in conjunction with the central authorities and with their concentrated public services, measures for the prevention and mitigation of consequences of natural calamities, disasters, fires, epidemics, epizootics and epifitotiilor and, for this purpose, features, enforceable, mobilization where appropriate, population, economic agents and public institutions of the municipality;
c) advises public institutions concerning steps the decoration of the inhabitants of the municipality with State honours; shall submit their representations on awarding of State officials or other servants and employees of public administration municipal economic entities founded by decision of the municipal Council;
6) in cooperation with other authorities of local public administration: a) collaborates with the mayors of towns and villages (communes) of the municipality in order to solve common problems and functioning of public service municipal;
b) initiates, promotes, provides and supports the collaboration of the municipality with other administrative-territorial units, including from other countries; contribute to the expansion of ties and cooperation with them; collaborate with operators and public associations in the country and abroad in order to carry out actions or common interest;
7) in cooperation with civil society: (a) Organization and conduct) provides cultural, artistic activities, youth, sports and leisure interest municipal;
b) record associations that it intends to operate in the municipality, submit the necessary information to the appropriate authorities;
c) municipal Council proposes consulting the population on questions of municipal interest, take measures for organizing these consultations;
8) development and management of municipal budget Chisinau: a) ensure drafting the municipal budget budget the following year and the end of the budget year and submits them for approval by the municipal Council; ensure preparation of draft amendment to the municipal budget;
b) he is the originator of the principal; checks, ex officio or upon request, receipt of funds from the municipal budget and spending, telling the City Council about the existing situation;
(c)) shall, on its own initiative or at the request of the municipal Council, and reports information about the execution of the decisions taken by the municipal Council, other information about exercising the functions conferred on it by law; submit to the City Council, on an annual basis and whenever necessary, reports on the socio-economic situation of the municipality;
d) internal audit features in accordance with the law. 229 of 23 September 2010 on public internal financial control.
(2) the Mayor, in his capacity as a public authority Executive, exercise and other duties provided for by legislation or delegated/assigned to the municipal Council.
(3) the Mayor has stamp, that keeps and administers acts emanating from it.
Article 16. Mayor acts (1) in the exercise of his powers, the mayor shall issue normative provisions and individual.
(2) the provisions of regulatory nature shall be submitted within five days after signing, the territorial Office of the State Chancellery and shall enter into force at the moment of bringing them to public knowledge.
(3) the provisions of individual character become enforceable after they are notified to the data subjects.
Article 17. Mayors of the municipality of Chisinau (1) 4 vice-mayors. The number of deputy mayors can be increased by a decision of the municipal Council, which was adopted by a majority of Councillors elected.
(2) the Deputy Mayor shall be elected upon the proposal of the general Mayor of the municipal Council, which was adopted with the majority vote of the Councillors elected. Where the draft decision concerning the election of the Deputy Mayor of the proposed candidacy is on the agenda at 2 consecutive meetings of the municipal Council or does not meet the required number of votes to 2 consecutive meetings, the mayor shall appoint the Vice Mayor, who is by bringing to the attention of the municipal Council.
(3) the Deputy Mayor is dismissed a proposal from Mayor by the municipal Council decision, adopted by a majority of Councillors elected. Where the draft decision concerning removal from Office of Deputy Mayor shall be excluded from the order of the day at 2 consecutive meetings of the municipal Council or does not meet the required number of votes to 2 consecutive meetings, the mayor shall issue Deputy Mayor from Office through the provision, which make up the City Council.
(4) the Deputy Mayor shall exercise the powers laid down by the Mayor and bear responsibility according to the legislation in force. The cases i can apply disciplinary by the disposal of the Mayor.
(5)-mayors covered by the law on local public servant status.
Article 18. Mayor (1) municipality of Chișinău (hereinafter-the Town Hall) is the functional structure which assists the Mayor in the exercise of his powers.
(2) the duties of the Mayor's Office established under the law meets regarding the local public administration and is organized and operates on the basis of the regulation on the organisation and operation of the Chisinau City Hall.
Article 19. Mayor's cabinet (1) Mayor's Cabinet is a subdivision within City Hall, performing secretarial activities, advice and monitoring and is headed by the Chief of the Cabinet.
(2) persons employed within the Mayor's Cabinet have the status of staff in the Cabinet Office people with public functions are called and released from Office by the Mayor-general and covered by law No. 80 of 7 May 2010 on the status of persons with Cabinet functions of public dignitaries.
(3) the Mayor's Cabinet has the following powers: a) advice the Mayor on issues specific to the fields of activity of the municipal public administration;
b) is mayor in dealings with citizens, local and Central Government, other institutions and organizations, natural persons and legal entities in the country and abroad, on the basis of the tasks set by the Mayor;
c) assists, directs and ensures collaboration between subdivisions, as well as between them and the authorities, institutions and public administration services;
d) exercise and other duties laid down in the rules of organization and operation thereof, approved by the Mayor.
Chapter IVPRETORUL Article 20. Praetor (1) the praetor is person with relation to public dignitaries, called and dismissed by the Mayor, under law No. 199 from July 16, 2010 on the status of persons with dignity.
(2) the praetor is representative of the sector and the mayor shall drive in the legislation in force, the provisions of the general rules of the Mayor and the Organization and functioning of the city.
(3) the praetor is assisted by the vicepretori, who are people with dignity in public functions, appointed and dismissed by the Mayor's proposal to pretor.
(4) the termination of the mandate before term pretor and vicepretorului takes place in accordance with the provisions of art. 22 paragraph 1. (3) of the law on the status of persons with dignity.
Article 21. Pretor's powers (1) In the territory, the praetor performs the following basic tasks: to lead the work of city), exercising leadership in the stock of public affairs in the sector, within the limits of its competence;
b) ensure enforcement of the provisions of the Mayor;
c) ensures, within the limits of its powers, the proper functioning of public services in the sector;
d) hears the reports and information public service leaders, public municipal institutions in the sector and municipal undertakings operating in the service sector or municipal interest; propose solutions for improving their activities;
e) appoint and release from Office, in compliance with the law, city staff, with the exception of vicepretorului and the Secretary of city;
f) proposes the Mayor, running for municipal Council toward approval, organizational structure and maximum staff of personnel, personnel and payroll scheme of city staff;
g) constitute and lead working groups and committees to elucidate certain cases and situations (issues) in the sector; proposing the formation of the administrative Commission;
h) sets out the duties of city staff; may delegate the exercise of his powers, Secretary of city of vicepretorului, in compliance with the law and regulations governing the Organization and functioning of the city;
I) provides a record of socially vulnerable persons in the sector who need better housing, in accordance with the law. 75 of 30 April 2015 with regard to housing;
j) participating in the preparation of the draft municipal budget and an account of the end of the budget year in the sector is administered;
k) coordinates, within the limits of its competence, activities related to socio-economic development of the sector, give consent to the placement of socioculturală objectives;
It ensures public order) in the sector through cooperation with collaborators and the Police Inspectorate, the service of civil protection and exceptional situations, which are required to respond promptly to the requests of pretor;
m) coordinate, under the law, the activity of recruiting, embedding and additional work.
n) notifies the Mayor-general and law enforcement agencies resort to taking action in order to eradicate or to stop the violations of the laws in force, committed by natural or legal persons in territory administered;
a) undertake measures, in compliance with the law, designed to ensure the protection of the environment;
p) exercise, on behalf of the Mayor, the duties of guardianship and Trusteeship, oversees the work of guardians and curators within the subdivision for the protection of children's rights, leads the Commission for minors, coordinate, under the law, social welfare activity;
q) ensures the collection of local taxes and duties from the taxpayers in the sector;
r) contributes to the control of legality construction sector, informs the Mayor and refer the matter to the State Construction Inspection in respect of the infringements found in the sector;
s) finds and features in the sector, the dismantling and evacuation, including the forced advertising panels, installed unauthorized objects and installations of any type located on public land illegally;
t) finds and features in the sector, within the limits of its powers, dismantling and evacuation, including forced commercial parking units, provisional and mobile units of any kind; countering trade activity has, including itinerant trade, carried out in violation of the legislation;
u) submit, on its own initiative or at the request of the Mayor, and reports information about the execution of the provisions of the general Mayor, information on administrative work, the economic and social sector, other information relating to the exercise of his powers conferred by law;
v), in the district, State and housing records municipal, departmental, cooperative, associations of owners of privatized housing, condominium associations, cooperatives, the co-owners of the construction of garages, housing construction cooperatives and other similar associations, support their creation and attending general assemblies of formation thereof;
w) coordinates the allocation of land for building in sector and/or the location of the garages, including temporary;
x) coordinates the placement of paid car parks;
ensure the necessary actions) for the proper conduct of electoral processes;
z) signed the acts and contracts concluded on behalf of the city.
(2) the praetor exercised and other tasks provided for in this law, the rules of organization and functioning of the city and the delegated/assigned to by the Mayor.
Article 22. Pretor (1) acts in the exercise of their duties, the praetor issue provisions with normative and individual.
(2) the provisions are subject to administrative control pretor and may be appealed in the manner established by law, in court by people who consider themselves injured in a law of theirs through that provision.
Chapter VPRETURA ... Local administration (1) functional structure Pretura is assisting in the exercise of his powers the praetor, established under this Act, and its work on the basis of the regulation on the organisation and functioning of the city.
(2) local administration has a legal person, is led by praetor and features mark, which is preserved at the city Secretary.
(3) City Staff is comprised of people with dignity in public functions, subject to the rules and regulations of the law on the status of persons with functions of public dignitaries, from civil servants, subject to the rules and regulations of the law on public function and status of public functionary, and contract staff for auxiliary activities, subject to the labour regulations.
Article 24. (1) the Secretary of city Secretary of the city is a public function and deals through competition organized by the Mayor, subject to the conditions of the law on public function and status of public official.
(2) the Secretary is part of the city of city staff and performs the following tasks: a) shall ensure that the work of the secretariat;
b) shall prepare and draw up the draft provisions of the pretor;
c) communicate and submit, within 5 days, authorities and persons concerned acts issued by the pretor;
d) provides the public is aware of the provisions of pretor;
e) receives, distributes and maintains correspondence;
f) issuing copies or extracts any archive of city act, with the exception of those containing secret information stipulated by law;
g) preserves and cultural Department of the stamp;
h) administers the assets of city and its headquarters.
(3) in its work, the Secretary of city exercising and other powers provided for by the rules of organization and functioning of the city or delegated/assigned to by the praetor.
Chapter VISERVICIILE MUNICIPAL PUBLIC Article 25. The Organization of public services (1) the City Council shall have the right, on the proposal of the Mayor, to organize public services on the territory of the municipality in areas of activity established for decentralised administrative-territorial units of the first and second levels, according to the specifics and needs, in compliance with the law and within the limits of available funds.
(2) drivers of public service are responsible in front of the municipal mayor and municipal Council for the performance of their duties.
(3) public service Staff is hired and dismissed by their rulers and their rights and obligations under the law.
(4) the municipal Council may decide, on a proposal from the Mayor, public contracting services from individuals and legal entities under private law in compliance with the law.
Article 26. Municipal heritage (1) municipal Heritage is the basis of economic development of the municipality and serves as a source of revenue and of meeting the socio-economic needs of the population.
(2) the assets of the Chisinau municipality consists of goods in the public domain and private domain goods belonging to the municipality and administrative-territorial units from its composition.
(3) municipal Heritage delineated and clearly separated from the property of the State, as well as the patrimony of administrative-territorial units of the municipality, in compliance with the law.
(4) the assets of the Chisinau municipality and the administrative-territorial units of the municipality is administered exclusively by the municipal Council and local councils under the law.
Article 27. The formation of the municipal budget (1) Revenue budget of Chisinau municipal consists of taxes, fees and other revenues prescribed by law. 397-XV of 16 October 2003 concerning the local public finances.
(2) the budget of Chisinau municipality consists of the municipal budget and local budgets-the budgets of villages (communes) and the cities of Chisinau municipality.
(3) the budget of Chisinau municipal is built and managed under the terms of the law on local public finance, public finance, and Law's responsibility in the budgetary-fiscal No. 181 of 25 July 2014.
Article 28. Administrative control of the administrative control of the work of the City Council, the Mayor and the pretor shall be exercised in accordance with the provisions of the law on local public administration.
Chapter VIIDISPOZIŢII FINAL and TRANSITORY Article 29 entry into force of this law shall be repealed law No. 431-XIII of 19 April 1995 on the status of the Chisinau municipality (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 1995, no. 31-32, art. 340), as amended and supplemented.
Article 30 the Government, within 3 months from the date of publication of the present law: a) will present Parliament proposals for bringing the legislation in force in accordance with this law;
b) will bring its normative acts in compliance with this law.