Pursuant to the provisions of law No. 150 from 17.07.2014 regarding the approval Code тransporturilor road and Government decision No. 695 from 18.11.2009 approving the Regulation, structure and maximum personnel of the Ministry of transport and road infrastructure, taking into account the approach of the employers ' Association of road hauliers "North", no. 39 of 21.08.2015, with the approval of the proposal of new models of tickets for regular services included in the programming of road freight to district and Interdistrict (registration No. 5005 at the Ministry from 21.08.2015), ORDON : 1. Be approved by way of experiment, in addition to the forms that have been approved through order of the Ministry of transport and road infrastructure No. 238 from 31.10.2013, over a period of four months, from the time of publication, order forms for tickets for the carriage of passengers and baggage on scheduled routes in accordance with the annex to this order.
2. the approved Form is valid for regular services with a length of up to 30 km. Administrative authority "National Motor Transport Agency" will bring this to the attention of the State publishing house order "statistics", carriers, operators that provide services of carriage of passengers and baggage on scheduled routes, stations and substations, and control bodies.
4. The administrative authority "National Motor Transport Agency" will ensure the publication of this order in the Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.
5. The administrative authority, the National Motor Transport Agency "will monitor the implementation of this order and the expiration of 4 months will present ample information regarding the Ministry's need to maintain its provisions into effect.
6. Control over fulfilment of the present order is put in charge of Mr. Gagnon Ambrosi, Chief Directorate of Road Transport.
MINISTER of TRANSPORTATION and ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE Imran QAMAR No. 216. Chisinau, 23 November 2015.
Annex 4. 1 order No. MTID 216 of 23 November 2015 Model ticket routes with a length not exceeding 30 km technical requirements: 1. the newspaper Paper;
2. black and white Print;
3. Dimensions: 40x60.
* For the completion of box, Route "road transport operator will present the State Publishing House, printing Statistics" "copy of the authorization of carriage for that route, valid at the time of application.