regarding the approval of the instruction on the establishment in the use of electronic service "e-request"
Published: 11.12.2015 in Official Gazette No. 332-339 art no: 2520 date of entry into force: 04.12.2015 in order to optimise the tax administration and in accordance with article 10. 133 paragraph 2. (1) (a). c) of the tax code no. 1163-XIII of 24.04.1997 (reprinted in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, special edition of 8 February 2007), ORDON: 1. approve the instruction on setting the mode of service electronic "e-call", in accordance with the annex to this order.
2. It is established that, for the submission of applications for registration/cancellation as payers T.V.A., managing on-line branches etc., taxpayers will be used as alternative electronic service "e-call".
3. State Enterprise "Fiscservinform" will provide, at the request of taxpayers, connect to electronic "e-Service Application" as established by Statement relating to decide how to use the electronic "e-Service Application" and other normative acts of the MSTI.
4. Direction and statistical methodology, the record of the main State Tax Inspectorate shall ensure the publication of this order in the Gazette of the Republic of Moldova.
5. This order comes into force on the date of signature.
6. The responsibility for performance of this order will be put in charge of the territorial chiefs, head of the IFS Deputy MSTI Mr. Andrian Timotin and administrator of S.e. "Fiscservinform".